mazceline Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:39 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 03:39 PM well i love the sun, it makes you feel, like getting up and dressed, but, i dont like it too too hot as being light blonde i burn like a lobster Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted May 18, 2006 at 05:15 PM Posted May 18, 2006 at 05:15 PM I am thinking about all the people whose paths have crossed mine ... some have been a part of my life for such a long time ... others have stayed in my life only briefly but long enough to make a difference ... and I am grateful for all of them Quote http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
mazceline Posted May 19, 2006 at 06:10 AM Posted May 19, 2006 at 06:10 AM its sunny again Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Célinefull Posted May 20, 2006 at 04:37 AM Posted May 20, 2006 at 04:37 AM Can I reflect on the diverseness of this topic? So many new ideas and topics being expressed..wonder what the reason for all the change is?? Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted May 20, 2006 at 11:51 AM Posted May 20, 2006 at 11:51 AM its sunny here again too Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.