Jump to content

The reflections topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I'd like to reflect on how much I love Bellamy and Koolan and how I think they are the best admins evah!

 

 

 

he is only trying to get in there pants

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

kidding :giggle: :giggle:

 

No she's not ... :rofl_2:

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
yes, tastefull as usual Maz...

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
yes, tastefull as usual Maz...

 

oh the places I could go with this quote ... but I won't!

 

:msn-wink:

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted
that's probably best.

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
:D :D :D :D

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
well i guess im off your christmas card list seeing you deleted my name, how will i ever move on

 

 

 

Sorry I had to do it. I just feel things could be different. End of story.

Posted
cant we get along lol

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted (edited)
I had to state why I didn't have her name in my siggy anymore. And yes we all can and will get along. I am feeling better after what went on yesterday. End of story. Edited by 1Celine12
Posted
ok good

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Thanks for understanding. End of story.
Posted
Dana, you dont need to keep repeating those last three words. we already understand what you mean :)
Posted
ive said some tings to people here that were wrong, in my hours of need, they stuck by me thaks, im reflecting on that always
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
ive said some tings to people here that were wrong, in my hours of need, they stuck by me thaks, im reflecting on that always

 

Friends stick by you, Marie ...

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg

Posted (edited)

well dana says i can not reply in his topic as i cause trouble

 

 

if he had noticed i was the one changing the subject in each to help

Edited by mazceline
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
I didn't say you couldn't talk in here. Keep posting if you want. All I was doing was trying to change the subject back, then you brought it up again. You always assume that I keep talking about the same things over and over, but I know for a fact that I don't. The words over the pic in my siggy say it all.
Posted
ive said some tings to people here that were wrong, in my hours of need, they stuck by me thaks, im reflecting on that always

 

 

what the f*** the the above have to do with you dana,, i was saying thankyou to people who know who they are, for helping me stay off the booze, your f****** driving me back to it

http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Please, everybody assumes the worst in me. I know my words speak for themselves, but you have to get to know me better. You don't know me as well as you think you do. No one knows me that well here. All I do is come in here and state my opinions, that's all. I hope you guys don't try to assume anything more about me. You make an a** out of you and me. Think before you post anything about me.
Posted
Can't believe there is so much madness in this world.  Why is there so much madness in the world?

 

 

Go ask God.

Posted
I have asked HIM and He has no clue. Then Bellamy said that he knows whos mad in this world and he :rolleyes: to me. I just hate this whole thing being drudged up right after I ended it. Get what I mean? I have a rough extiror, but I am truly nice on the inside. Can you believe it as the truth? I really am tellings the truth this time and from now on.
Posted
I was not talking about that, Bellamy.  I was talking about something completely different here.  I was talking about why the world in general has to have war and famone.  Not what has been going on here.  And as I said in a different topic, I was gonna end all this once and for all.  Truely this time I will.  If not you or Koolan can give me a warning.

Looks like you'd recieve the the long due warning you deserve very soon.

 

To end the story, you need to shut up yourself about it. If you can't, we can help you by disable your posting ability. Everyone are sick of you keep repeating yourself. It's not because we're mean to you, or against you. You made it yourself. We've give you enough chances. If you post any new post about this including reply this post of mine, or repeating yourself again, you'd recieve the warning. :banned:

 

TRUELY END OF STORY NOW!!!

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
the sun is out where i am, i love sun
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
Give me a warning now Bellamy. And also disable my posting ability like I wanted long ago.
Posted
i knew you would rise to the that, all you had to do is keep quite
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted (edited)
I really don't care. I am sick of this whole thing. I joined this forum thinking I would meet some nice friends, but booooooooooooooooooooyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy was I wrong. Edited by 1Celine12
Posted
Give me a warning now Bellamy.  And also disable my posting ability like I wanted long ago.

No problem. Disabled your posting ability for 30 days. Hope this could help you cool down yourself. :whistling:

 

 

Everyone please stop talking about this. Move on to other topics. Thank you. :flowers:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
as i was saying who here likes the sun...........
http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpg

Signature made by the webmiss of

www.celinerific.com

Celine is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x

Posted
im the opposite Marie. i dont really like the sun :P
Posted

Yeah, I'm into darkness, shadows, howling wolves, screaming banshees and all that.

 

The sun is like those happy, chuckling people you want to slap.

 

:rofl:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...