Celine's Wife Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:08 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:08 AM Celine and I have a VERY positive sex life Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted April 12, 2006 at 09:18 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 09:18 AM Thank God for Cathy.. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted April 12, 2006 at 06:18 PM Posted April 12, 2006 at 06:18 PM Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
HelenCeline27 Posted April 12, 2006 at 07:43 PM Posted April 12, 2006 at 07:43 PM lol lol Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted April 13, 2006 at 12:20 AM Author Posted April 13, 2006 at 12:20 AM I am having a bad day today. Nothing has gone my way. But, I know that I have the good LORD by my side to guide me through whatever comes my way. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 13, 2006 at 01:15 PM Posted April 13, 2006 at 01:15 PM dana i hope your day gets better i have days like that too Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted April 13, 2006 at 02:30 PM Author Posted April 13, 2006 at 02:30 PM Thanks, Helen. I am having a better day today. I have Céline's ONCP to keep me company. That's the only album I have right now. My other albums are in Montana, USA because I moved in with my Mom back east. I just haven't had them shipped yet, which I need to do. They are at my Dad's house and I need to tell him to ship them so I have a bigger variety. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 13, 2006 at 07:06 PM Posted April 13, 2006 at 07:06 PM im glad your day is getting better Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted April 13, 2006 at 10:57 PM Author Posted April 13, 2006 at 10:57 PM Thanks Helen. I am having a better day now that I come here and chat about Céline and her music. Thanks for the concern. I LOVE You Still. Quote
Krys Posted April 14, 2006 at 05:55 AM Posted April 14, 2006 at 05:55 AM moi is having a good day. going to a friend's place a lil later on Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 14, 2006 at 11:33 AM Posted April 14, 2006 at 11:33 AM cool i hope you have lots of fun today :-) Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted April 14, 2006 at 11:44 PM Author Posted April 14, 2006 at 11:44 PM moi is having a good day. going to a friend's place a lil later on <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I am glad that you are having or have had a GREAT day. I hope you had fun @ your friends house. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 15, 2006 at 11:53 AM Posted April 15, 2006 at 11:53 AM its so good to have a good friend you can count on Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:08 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:08 PM hm...it was kinda boring though me bought a cd today at 13 ringgit off Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:20 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:20 PM what is the name of the cd you got Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
HelenCeline27 Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:30 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:30 PM wow good for you i love that cd Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Krys Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:34 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:34 PM couldnt resist that great offer and i have been waiting for sooo long to buy that cd Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:36 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 01:36 PM good for you i hope you in joy the cd Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
sebulba Posted April 15, 2006 at 02:06 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 02:06 PM The beer that I drink right now is pretty good! Quote < >
1Celine12 Posted April 15, 2006 at 03:33 PM Author Posted April 15, 2006 at 03:33 PM My day is going GREAT right now. I hope nothing makes it go bad. Quote
scallywag Posted April 15, 2006 at 03:40 PM Posted April 15, 2006 at 03:40 PM Yes! I have finally regained 10% of my posting mood after completely losing it for at least a month Quote http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2391/celine3ui.jpgIt's a consolation. I'm glad we have some similiarities. Love,Yan Shan. ------------------------------------------------------------
1Celine12 Posted April 15, 2006 at 04:25 PM Author Posted April 15, 2006 at 04:25 PM Why did you stop posting Scallywag? Were there topics that were just too hard to read? Quote
mazceline Posted April 17, 2006 at 06:34 AM Posted April 17, 2006 at 06:34 AM I suppose we cant really sit at computer ever day, we have to do other things, this forum draws you straight back though Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
mazceline Posted April 17, 2006 at 11:11 AM Posted April 17, 2006 at 11:11 AM i just saw Celine on larry king for the first time thanks to Koolan i think, she is so amazing she made me cry and that is good talking about the tragedy, she is truly a nice person no fakeness she is me idol always long live Celine Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 17, 2006 at 01:25 PM Author Posted April 17, 2006 at 01:25 PM i just saw Celine on larry king for the first time thanks to Koolan i think, she is so amazing she made me cry and that is good talking about the tragedy, she is truly a nice person no fakeness she is me idol always long live Celine<{POST_SNAPBACK}> What do you think of the video? I had to watch it again and I was mad at one thing someone said about her: They said that the emotion in Céline's voice is fake and that we shouldn't believe it. I believed every word that she said even if she had a speech written for it. I don't know if a speech was written, probably not since it came from her heart. I admire her for standing up for what she believes in. Véline trully has "A HEART OF GOLD." What do you think, mazxeline? Quote
Bellamy Posted April 17, 2006 at 01:33 PM Posted April 17, 2006 at 01:33 PM Obviously, there's no speech was written for Larry King. You can see Larry didn't expect Celine to say that and wanted to cut Celine's speech short. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.