Jump to content

The reflections topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
I have been a Céline fan since 99 when I discovered MHWGO. I bought Titanic and Back To Titanic and frll in LOVE with the song right away. My favourite version is the dialouge version. It puts you right into the movie even if you have seen it a thousand times. How long have you been a fan?
Posted
when igot the album falling into you in 1997 and been loving celine to this day

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
do you have msn messenger

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
No, but i do have Yahoo messanger. Do you have yahoo messanger? My name on there is dion1510 if you wanna talk.
Posted
positive things...slightly happier...got a new pair of earphones...been reading some stuff...
Posted
I lost over a kilo this week..that is damn positive!

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted
do you have msn messenger

 

i have yahoo messenger now i have added you to my chat list

hope to talk to you soon

 

your friend Helen

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
I lost over a kilo this week..that is damn positive!

:lmao: eat one less meal, you'll lose another Kilo. :giggle:

Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link

Click here. Thank you!

Posted
lol :D :D

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
I am having one of the best days of my life right now. I am thinking about all the people who are out there and who are in need. I am also learning more about GOD through bible study on audio cassette. The reason I am studying the lord throug audio cassette is because I am low vision and can't read regular size print bibles, even though they make large print ones, I think this is better.
Posted

the lord is with you

you are a blessing to all of us

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Me, 1Celine12 is a blessing to you all? Why is that? Can you elaberate on that some more?
Posted
Me, 1Celine12 is a blessing to you all?  Why is that?  Can you elaberate on that some more?

 

Cuz we're all a circle of friends :rolleyes:

 

Okie Dockie... sorry for going off topic here, but here are a few songs I LOVE from Rebecca St. James: :wub:

 

- Wait For Me

- Yes, I Believe In God

- Song of Love

- Stand

- Better Is One Day

- I Thank You

- Pray

- Come Quickly Lord

- Let My Words Be Few

- Quiet You With My Love

- More Than The Watchmen

 

I recommed these songs a lot. And if you want some great albums, get these:

 

- "Worship God"

- "Wait For Me: The Best From Rebecca St. James"

- "Pray"

 

Okie Dokie... back to our main topic now :P


http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpg

http://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg

>> flickr | WordPress <<

Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!
No more Taking Chances--just do what works!

Posted

I got to go to lunch with a friend I haven't seen in a year and our relationship is stronger than it was before. :) Not only that, but I found this great place...and I've had one of the best weeks of my life.

 

PLUS! I'm really tired...I love getting into my cozy bed when I'm exhausted. I sleep so beautifully. hehe.

celine-dion-getty-4.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted
Me, 1Celine12 is a blessing to you all?  Why is that?  Can you elaberate on that some more?

 

Cuz we're all a circle of friends :rolleyes:

 

Okie Dockie... sorry for going off topic here, but here are a few songs I LOVE from Rebecca St. James: :wub:

 

- Wait For Me

- Yes, I Believe In God

- Song of Love

- Stand

- Better Is One Day

- I Thank You

- Pray

- Come Quickly Lord

- Let My Words Be Few

- Quiet You With My Love

- More Than The Watchmen

 

I recommed these songs a lot. And if you want some great albums, get these:

 

- "Worship God"

- "Wait For Me: The Best From Rebecca St. James"

- "Pray"

 

Okie Dokie... back to our main topic now :P

 

 

Rebecca is wonderful!

celine-dion-getty-4.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted
The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.
Posted
The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.

 

 

Were you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?

celine-dion-getty-4.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted
The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.

 

 

Were you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?

 

dont worry bout it too much, hun. :) we ALWAYS go off topic :lmao:

Posted
The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.

 

sorry - can it be anything positive or just Céline stuff?

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg

 

Posted (edited)
This is the off topic section so it has to be positive stuff only, please. Edited by 1Celine12
Posted
i am so happy to have god in my life :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
That's good to have GOD in your life. He's the reason why we're all here.
Posted
god has a plan for all of us if you listen to your heart then you will find out what plan is

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
Do you know what plan GOD has in store for you? I still don't know what plan GOD has for me. In time I will know what He has for me.
Posted
The topic is reflecting on the positive aspect of life, since we do have a complainin thread already.

 

 

Were you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?

 

dont worry bout it too much, hun. :) we ALWAYS go off topic :lmao:

 

I didn't think I was off topic...

 

or complaining... :glare:

 

Hrmm.

 

Okay. Now. Happy stuff? My psychologist is coming over this weekend to have a girl's night with me. Mwahahahaha. I love old movies!!

celine-dion-getty-4.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Posted
That's good. Have fun with the girl's night.
Posted

partay! :kicking: :P

 

for me...hm...i made a new wall and fell in love with it :mdr: and im gonna go shopping! in a bit :P

Posted
have fun going shopping :clap: :clap: :clap:

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Posted
hehe. im back from shopping :P
Posted
what did u buy

Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your Arms

My Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More

And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You So

If Only Wall Could Talk

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,

My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My Needs

Baby Love.... Behind Close Doors

You Make A Women Out Of Me

It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To Cry

Oh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...