mazceline Posted April 7, 2006 at 07:11 AM Posted April 7, 2006 at 07:11 AM I think that is really nice Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 7, 2006 at 01:46 PM Author Posted April 7, 2006 at 01:46 PM That we're all one big happy family. I think it's nice too. We care for each other around here. Quote
Krys Posted April 7, 2006 at 02:43 PM Posted April 7, 2006 at 02:43 PM i had sooo much fun walking in the rain today it was darn funny all the way back to my friend's house Quote
mazceline Posted April 8, 2006 at 02:07 PM Posted April 8, 2006 at 02:07 PM I love this site i feel like i have many friends here now, but me being me , get a bit paranoid, thinking whether people like me too cause people take me the wrong way sometimes, like Celine im nice all the time and would not hurt a fly But have to say im glad i found ccf even more happy i have a great siggy now wow wow wow Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 8, 2006 at 08:11 PM Author Posted April 8, 2006 at 08:11 PM I do LOVE your siggy maz. It tells everything about you. I LOVE that song also. I like you for you. It doesn't matter that people take you the wrong way. Quote
mazceline Posted April 9, 2006 at 07:35 AM Posted April 9, 2006 at 07:35 AM Yes i know i have always been the same wanting peoples approval, should just chill out and forget it Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 9, 2006 at 02:41 PM Author Posted April 9, 2006 at 02:41 PM You should just be yourself and if people can't accept that, then it's their problem, not yours. Quote
Krys Posted April 9, 2006 at 02:47 PM Posted April 9, 2006 at 02:47 PM i love the siggy i made im always like that lol. Maz, dont mind the siggy, i did a lil tweek to it Quote
mazceline Posted April 9, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted April 9, 2006 at 03:32 PM Dont mind, you should show your work off im glad i have it for my siggy Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Krys Posted April 10, 2006 at 07:55 AM Posted April 10, 2006 at 07:55 AM tell me when you've gotten bored of it and i'll make another one for you in a jiffy Quote
mazceline Posted April 10, 2006 at 10:21 AM Posted April 10, 2006 at 10:21 AM OOH i like this one for now its great, a new aviator would be nice maybe one of Celine naked Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted April 10, 2006 at 11:45 AM Posted April 10, 2006 at 11:45 AM i love your sig it looks so cool Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
Célinefull Posted April 10, 2006 at 12:27 PM Posted April 10, 2006 at 12:27 PM i love your sig it looks so cool<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think yours and Dana's is really pretty. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted April 10, 2006 at 02:17 PM Posted April 10, 2006 at 02:17 PM OOH i like this one for now its great, a new aviator would be nice maybe one of Celine naked<{POST_SNAPBACK}> cant find one...cuz no pic of Celine naked ever existed i love your sig it looks so cool<{POST_SNAPBACK}> want one? Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 10, 2006 at 05:15 PM Author Posted April 10, 2006 at 05:15 PM I think she just likes it. She probably wants to still be twins with me. Who knows. Quote
Krys Posted April 11, 2006 at 07:36 AM Posted April 11, 2006 at 07:36 AM just offerin ma help, thats all... Quote
1Celine12 Posted April 11, 2006 at 11:36 AM Author Posted April 11, 2006 at 11:36 AM I know you are and I'm not sounding rude. Quote
mazceline Posted April 11, 2006 at 03:17 PM Posted April 11, 2006 at 03:17 PM Must be good to have such a close friend that you can talk to Dana , that you know wont let you down. I used to, but when you have kids and they dont, you drift away, its not like i do things different yes im a mum first and always, but hey i like a laugh and a good time. Sounds really sad but ill say it, i hope i find friends here i think i have already, but just hope they like me too..... PS my friend here is called dana but its a girls name is yours short for something,,? Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 11, 2006 at 03:43 PM Author Posted April 11, 2006 at 03:43 PM My name is not short for anything. What makes you think that? Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 11, 2006 at 07:25 PM Posted April 11, 2006 at 07:25 PM oh yes Dana we are the twins on this forumand thats the way i wantedDana you mean the world to meand im happy that we have the same avatar and sig Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted April 12, 2006 at 12:10 AM Author Posted April 12, 2006 at 12:10 AM (edited) I hope that you are not just saying that to make me feel better. mazceline said that some people that are mothers and have friends like WE are, will forget each other. I hope that WE never break up as friends. But if WE do then oh well. Maybe it won't be meant to be. Don't think I am breaking up with you as friends. I want to continue being friends as long as I can. Thank You for being my friend and sticking by me through the thick and thin. Edited April 12, 2006 at 12:10 AM by 1Celine12 Quote
Krys Posted April 12, 2006 at 06:18 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 06:18 AM i am beginning to wonder... Quote
Celine's Wife Posted April 12, 2006 at 07:49 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 07:49 AM OOH i like this one for now its great, a new aviator would be nice maybe one of Celine naked<{POST_SNAPBACK}> cant find one...cuz no pic of Celine naked ever existed <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just not to your knowledge cause I have a whole private collection Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Krys Posted April 12, 2006 at 07:55 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 07:55 AM OOH i like this one for now its great, a new aviator would be nice maybe one of Celine naked<{POST_SNAPBACK}> cant find one...cuz no pic of Celine naked ever existed <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just not to your knowledge cause I have a whole private collection <{POST_SNAPBACK}> of course YOU have em. you're her wife! Quote
Celine's Wife Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:00 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:00 AM OOH i like this one for now its great, a new aviator would be nice maybe one of Celine naked<{POST_SNAPBACK}> cant find one...cuz no pic of Celine naked ever existed <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just not to your knowledge cause I have a whole private collection <{POST_SNAPBACK}> of course YOU have em. you're her wife! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We have video tapes too Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:03 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:03 AM OOH i like this one for now its great, a new aviator would be nice maybe one of Celine naked<{POST_SNAPBACK}> cant find one...cuz no pic of Celine naked ever existed <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Just not to your knowledge cause I have a whole private collection <{POST_SNAPBACK}> of course YOU have em. you're her wife! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> We have video tapes too <{POST_SNAPBACK}> I have seen those whips and chains Cathy..you dirty little girl. Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:04 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:04 AM how did you get your hands on her tapes? Quote
Célinefull Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:05 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:05 AM she showed me some screencaps..it's pretty wild stuff Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Celine's Wife Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:06 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:06 AM Celine rather likes when I tie her up... and I luv it when she spanks me! Quote Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Célinefull Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:07 AM Posted April 12, 2006 at 08:07 AM I bet you do..that is certainly something to be positive about! Quote http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.