Krys Posted March 28, 2006 at 01:46 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 01:46 PM went with my parents to get some food stuff from the supermarket. then i went to get some stationaries. ran out of black ink pens then...hm...what did i do? i think i got some sushi to eat Quote
anja_celine Posted March 28, 2006 at 02:23 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 02:23 PM Hm.....Let's see which positives things I can tell today..... First of all, my cold finally starts to get better. Hope it's gone by the end of the week. What else...My practical trainig at school is going pretty well. Next week I'll give a lesson for a 10th grade. I decided to let them listen to a song (in the book they tell me it should be "A spaceman came travelling") and then explain the unknown words to them and afterwards let them translate the song.....Looking forward to their reaction Quote Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 02:31 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 02:31 PM i have a wounderful kind loving new friend named dana Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 28, 2006 at 02:49 PM Author Posted March 28, 2006 at 02:49 PM Thank you sooooooooooooo much Helen. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 03:01 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 03:01 PM you are so welcome Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 28, 2006 at 03:31 PM Author Posted March 28, 2006 at 03:31 PM GOD is on mine and Helen's side. And before any of you tell us to chat on yahoo or msn messanger we do that all the time. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 03:48 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 03:48 PM it feels so very good when you know you have a very good friend that will always be there for you and that is what a have with dana Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 28, 2006 at 04:30 PM Author Posted March 28, 2006 at 04:30 PM That's right. You and I were meant to be friends. GOD has brought us together. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 05:01 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 05:01 PM Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 28, 2006 at 06:09 PM Author Posted March 28, 2006 at 06:09 PM Same to you to firl. I love you as a friend and that all we will be from now on. I don't care what people say aboutr our friendship. Right? Please tell me honestly what you think of our friendship. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:06 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:06 PM i think its wounderful best thing that ever happen to me in a long timeto truely have a friend that is on my side know matter what otherswe will always be friends i will always be there for you Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
vivezpouraimer Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:14 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:14 PM NEW SHOES!!! yay! I got new shoes. Okay, now I feel very...blonde or something. I never get new shoes, so I'm very happy. O.O Gee, teeny bopper here or something! How unusual. Don't you just love the smell of clean towels? hehe Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:34 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:34 PM good for you enjoy your new shoes Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
vivezpouraimer Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:37 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:37 PM haha, thank you, I will. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:40 PM Posted March 28, 2006 at 08:40 PM i love to get new shoes too Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
AllCeline Posted March 29, 2006 at 05:11 PM Posted March 29, 2006 at 05:11 PM I'm feeling really calm at the moment. I've been so stressed out lately with all the work I've to do. I still have a ton of work to do, so I'll enjoy the moment while it lasts. Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
vivezpouraimer Posted March 29, 2006 at 07:17 PM Posted March 29, 2006 at 07:17 PM I smell soooo good. Quote
mazceline Posted March 30, 2006 at 07:53 AM Posted March 30, 2006 at 07:53 AM Well i dont due to my son snotting and being sick on me just thought id share that with you all Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted March 30, 2006 at 11:24 AM Posted March 30, 2006 at 11:24 AM i hope your son gets better soon Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted March 30, 2006 at 03:30 PM Posted March 30, 2006 at 03:30 PM Thankyou very much that was kind he has a good mum ill look after him Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted March 30, 2006 at 07:28 PM Posted March 30, 2006 at 07:28 PM you are welcome Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
1Celine12 Posted March 31, 2006 at 12:26 AM Author Posted March 31, 2006 at 12:26 AM Let's all pray that everyone stays healthy for all times. Quote
mazceline Posted March 31, 2006 at 07:48 AM Posted March 31, 2006 at 07:48 AM Its worth a try Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
mazceline Posted April 1, 2006 at 09:28 AM Posted April 1, 2006 at 09:28 AM I do wonder why god let me have an amazing child, been through really bad times, where i did not ever se a future, then this little boy changed it all, i live each day to make sure he is happy cause he makes me happy, thats what im greatful for today, and every day....... P.s He is a little bugger though, would not change him one little bit Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted April 1, 2006 at 12:17 PM Posted April 1, 2006 at 12:17 PM that is so good our kids make the world a happyer place Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted April 1, 2006 at 02:23 PM Posted April 1, 2006 at 02:23 PM They do i wish the world was a kinder place for them though Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
1Celine12 Posted April 1, 2006 at 04:49 PM Author Posted April 1, 2006 at 04:49 PM Kids do make us happier. I hope all the kids in the world can eat and sleep in a warm bed tonight. Quote
HelenCeline27 Posted April 1, 2006 at 05:22 PM Posted April 1, 2006 at 05:22 PM all the kids in the world should have that Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
mazceline Posted April 1, 2006 at 06:12 PM Posted April 1, 2006 at 06:12 PM But a lot dont Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.