ferjaacu Posted June 21, 2011 at 04:52 PM Posted June 21, 2011 at 04:52 PM (edited) Mmmm I don't think we have to us words like "most" or "majority" and "minority"... Lots of Celine's fans are gay, and lots of them are straight... period. Edited June 21, 2011 at 04:53 PM by ferjaacu 1 Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 25, 2011 at 05:52 AM Posted June 25, 2011 at 05:52 AM You can't make that generalization. If you think about it a lot of powerful women have a lot of gay followers. Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
Haheather Posted June 25, 2011 at 08:40 PM Posted June 25, 2011 at 08:40 PM Gay guys are just awesome.... That's the most simple explination haha! 1 Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/c162f14a9595ca5d0be775a79a3775ff.gif "Live, for the one I love. Love, as no one has loved. Give, asking nothing in return. And love, until love wears me away. I'll die, and I know my love will stay. And I know, I know, my love will stay."
volleyceline Posted June 25, 2011 at 08:58 PM Posted June 25, 2011 at 08:58 PM ^ Like Tom! I friggin love him! Best pepper partner ever! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ferjaacu Posted June 26, 2011 at 02:07 AM Posted June 26, 2011 at 02:07 AM Hey !!! And what about me?? haha... Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 26, 2011 at 04:15 AM Posted June 26, 2011 at 04:15 AM ^ You're the best gay Celine fan (man or woman) I know! Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
bluejay88 Posted June 26, 2011 at 08:15 PM Posted June 26, 2011 at 08:15 PM You can't make that generalization. If you think about it a lot of powerful women have a lot of gay followers. Unfortunately, I think that's why people make that generalization. I don't think there is anything wrong with it. Whether you're black, white, big, small, young, old, etc...we are all fans and mean a lot to our idol. Quote http://www.sweetslyrics.com/images/img_gal/1920_funclub31950.jpgCeline, you are so inspirational, beautiful, entertaining, talented and special. Don't ever change!
ferjaacu Posted June 27, 2011 at 02:27 AM Posted June 27, 2011 at 02:27 AM ^ You're the best gay Celine fan (man or woman) I know! Awww... Thanks !!! Quote http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3216/5786913948_369265dbeb_m.jpg FERLO
volleyceline Posted June 27, 2011 at 03:05 AM Posted June 27, 2011 at 03:05 AM Heehee Quote http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/33a2e2da594db4153c226a19ede91edb.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/e6aaaff4173e83688975f83ef4c440ea.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/7dcd605675e4621374fb2ab0c990b231.jpghttp://fotos.fotoflexer.com/6f81b75908662ef33cd2ed5d0a6c8208.jpg Some people have everything. And they have nothing. It's wonderful... - C e l i n e ♥
ManuelDiom Posted July 2, 2011 at 09:18 PM Posted July 2, 2011 at 09:18 PM IM A HUGE CELINE FAN AND IM STRAIGHT! She's my favorite singer and I'm always listening to her songs! All my friends know who Celine Dion is because of me hha and I've gotten people really into her songs. I think its so small minded when people think you're gay because you listen to Celine or Cher or Whitney. And sometimes its like "oh my god get it into your head that all guys that listen to them are gay!" lol but yea... This kinda reminds me of this episode of Oprah when Celine appeared http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=zlsx3SgY6n8 Quote "Remember the name because you will never forget the voice!"-René Angélilhttp://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lq1j1nLPSG1qhpqobo3_500.jpg"Celine, without question IS the greatest singer in the world"-Tommy MottolaMy Celine blog on Tumblr
Daniel Hamilton Posted January 27, 2013 at 08:55 PM Posted January 27, 2013 at 08:55 PM You know Just because someone loves/likes this artist, singer, actor etc doesn't always mean that the fan is gay or bi. Just Because a fan loves listening to Celine Dion, Ricky Martin and loves watching films like Titanic etc doesn't always mean that the fan is homosexual. I love Watching Titanic yes I'am a true fan of Celine Dion and Ricky Martin they are my favorite singers in the world. Yes I'am Gay i love and fancy men that's my life i was born like that. It's my life its my genes and I'am happy and proud that i love men. I cannot change i don't want to change my sexuality iam happy as i'am and every time i see a Celine or Ricky Fan they love the same the singers the same as we do but doesn't mean they have the same sexuality we have to accept to understand that everyone is different and some people are similar not the same though. Quote
Macaronie Posted January 27, 2013 at 09:33 PM Posted January 27, 2013 at 09:33 PM To answer your question: Yes. 2 Quote
neilg Posted February 12, 2013 at 08:31 PM Posted February 12, 2013 at 08:31 PM I think more people say to me, "Omg, are you gay??" than, "Oh yer, she's a really good singer!" when they find out I like Céline... 1 Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted February 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM Posted February 13, 2013 at 12:50 AM Whenever anyone gets to know I have a soft spot for Celine, they don't ask me much about it, instead they think to themselves something like 'ok, he's gay'. It's really easy to make such an assumption, which basically, in most cases, turns out to be true. However, there are also many gay men who aren't so keen on Celine at all and every time her name pops up in the conversation, they react to her in a stereotypically gay manner (something like 'Celine?, please', with the obligatory eye-roll of course). 1 Quote
*Daniel Posted February 13, 2013 at 11:19 PM Posted February 13, 2013 at 11:19 PM Well look at it this way, I like Celine and I'm not gay..... Quote "Everything is pretty much possible if you believe in yourself." ~ Celine Dion
Jeff Abbott Posted February 14, 2013 at 03:17 PM Posted February 14, 2013 at 03:17 PM (edited) Well look at it this way, I like Celine and I'm not gay.....I'm really sorry to hear that. (I'm joking) Edited February 14, 2013 at 03:17 PM by Jeff Abbott Quote
Boy Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:04 PM To answer the question - yes, but I don't think it's a big deal. She's Celine Dion, of course lots of gays love her. Lots of gays still hate her though But I don't like when somebody's orientation is judged by his or hers musical preferances. The feelings which music brings go far beyond any kind of gender identities or any other identities, far beyond any borders 1 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Boy Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM Posted February 18, 2013 at 12:06 PM You know, when somebody finds out I love Nickelback they go like "Nickelback? Seriously? But they're kinda edgy and u love ballads 'bout broken hearts" Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Jeff Abbott Posted February 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM Posted February 24, 2013 at 07:45 PM (edited) http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbeyuttvVh1rceklro1_500.gif Source: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbeyuttvVh1rceklro1_500.gif www.tumblr.com Sorry if that has already been posted here, but I still find it funny (and relevant to this topic) Edited February 24, 2013 at 07:54 PM by Jeff Abbott 1 Quote
Boy Posted February 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM Posted February 24, 2013 at 11:33 PM http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbeyuttvVh1rceklro1_500.gif Source: http://25.media.tumb...ceklro1_500.gif www.tumblr.com Sorry if that has already been posted here, but I still find it funny (and relevant to this topic) My boyfriend likes to watch this show occasionally and when he heard this 'how to spot a gay' thing.... I thought he would never EVER stop laughing. Seriously He was so hysterical But this is really funny and according to this I'm really typical homosexual being Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
brujocrow Posted April 5, 2013 at 06:49 PM Posted April 5, 2013 at 06:49 PM Let me put it this way, if Renee knew the thoughts I have about Celine he would punch me right in the nose. If Celine knew, she would punch me right in the nose. I better learn how to duck and keep my mouth shut. Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 19, 2013 at 02:54 AM Posted April 19, 2013 at 02:54 AM I do not know 'bout the others, i think most fans are gay or bi, just think, not every fan, of course not. yes i'm gay, but, i don't know if it has something with the fact that i love Celine , maybe.. do not know Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Hilda Posted April 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM Posted April 21, 2013 at 10:50 PM well celines biggest fan is Rene and i guess he's not gay ha 3 Quote
Yangedd Posted May 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM Posted May 28, 2013 at 12:51 PM I'm a guy and I'm in LOVE with Celine! I think I'm one of the most sensitive guys on this forum and Celine is definately one of my top role models!! I can really look up to her for posotive reinforcement (sp). Anyway, I'm not gay. I just think people have this image of a really sensitive guy, or a guy who loves romantic love songs as being gay. I'm not gay yet I love sad movies, Nicholas Sparks books, and Celine Dion!! Just because I guy is sensitive doesn't mean he's gay. As for the question on whether most of the male fans are gay, I'm not sure. So I can't answer that one. All I know is that a lot of people (especially non-Celine fans) just love lables, and they're always looking for some way to lable any and everyone in any way they can. Agree with everything said ^^^^^ Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
LuisMa Posted May 28, 2013 at 04:02 PM Posted May 28, 2013 at 04:02 PM My reply to this question is "Who cares?" I'm gay, I'm a fan. Others aren't gay. They are fans. The only label that is necessary is "Celine Dion fan". The rest does not really matter. Quote
Jeff Abbott Posted May 28, 2013 at 09:27 PM Posted May 28, 2013 at 09:27 PM My reply to this question is "Who cares?" I'm gay, I'm a fan. Others aren't gay. They are fans. The only label that is necessary is "Celine Dion fan". The rest does not really matter.Well said Luis. Cheers Quote
Yangedd Posted May 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM Posted May 29, 2013 at 11:58 AM I was asked once who my all time fave singer was and I replied, "Celine Dion". The person actually gasped and said "Wow, are you gay? I camly replied, "Yes I am gay, but that's not why I like Celine". 4 Quote http://thelavalizard.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/celine-dion-quebec-thelavalizard.pngYou Loved Me Back To Life, Life!
Graceland Posted November 22, 2013 at 05:17 PM Posted November 22, 2013 at 05:17 PM (edited) Interviewer : "Are you Chinese or American ?" Bruce Lee : "I am human being , first and foremost" What I'm trying to say , why the need to "label" people.....would you like Celine less had she been black for example ? It's not just gays , she prolly has many cross dressers as fans too (can you blame them , she's got some great outfits) Edited November 22, 2013 at 05:19 PM by Graceland Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.