celinesounds Posted December 22, 2006 at 04:53 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 04:53 AM i believe 80% of males who like Celine are gay Quote #FREEJAVITO
David & Goliath Posted December 22, 2006 at 06:28 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 06:28 AM Céline Dion's fans are not gays, they are bisexual ! l0l Quote http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7392/isurrendersingletd6.gif
Love, Posted December 22, 2006 at 07:13 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 07:13 AM Someone had to dig this thread back up! :mdr: Quote
JP Posted December 22, 2006 at 11:20 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 11:20 AM Celine is for sure a Gay Icon.. But for sure, not every gay loves her, i know more gay people who don't like her than like her.. LOL And btw, i'm gay lol Quote http://static-illicoweb.videotron.com/illicoweb/static/webtv/images/content/player/TVA_Celine_Dion_Sans_Attendre_Vf_WT_Poster.jpg
alextrusca Posted December 22, 2006 at 11:58 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 11:58 AM .And the male fans who say they ain't gay surely hide it and are in fact GAY...Come on, who cares if Celine's fans are gay or not? Quote
Leda Posted December 22, 2006 at 03:48 PM Posted December 22, 2006 at 03:48 PM Well, actually, this topic was discussed already. Personally I think that it's not really true. I know that A LOT of Madonna's male fans, as well as Mylene Farmer's male fans are gays - that's for sure. As fas as Celine is concerned... I know A LOT of Celine's male fans all over the world and no one is gay... Quote http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4188/89491390on9.jpgIt isn't possible to express my attitude to you, CELINE... There's no suitable words in any language to describe what I feel for you...
GoldenLeaf Posted December 22, 2006 at 05:29 PM Posted December 22, 2006 at 05:29 PM That's a stupid question I'm not gay and I love Celine If you think that all Celine's fans men are gay, this means that you think Madonna's Father are gay because he is a Celine fan Quote
Love, Posted December 22, 2006 at 10:03 PM Posted December 22, 2006 at 10:03 PM The question is.... what makes a person a "Fan"? To what degree? There are some people who adore Celine, attends her concerts, but don't follow her every day. There are those who adore her from a distance, buying one or two CDs, yet admiring her as an individual and singer. There are those who are friends of Celine. There are those who have friends who have been touched by Celine and admire her from a distance. There are those who don't follow Celine at all, but enjoy listening to her music on the radio. There are those who are fanatics who are members of a forum dedicated exclusively to her, knows all the facts and details about her, can tell the story of her life, attends her concerts, etc. There are those who are absolute fanatics who are members of a forum dedicated exclusively to her, knows all the facts and details about her, can tell the story of her life, attends her concerts, eat, sleep, dream about Celine; cannot imagine a day without Celine in their life. The "stalkers." The list goes on... Quote
cdfan Posted December 22, 2006 at 10:10 PM Posted December 22, 2006 at 10:10 PM I don;t think it's any point in talking about that. Even if someone is gay does it matter to you? Quote
paradox Posted December 22, 2006 at 10:33 PM Posted December 22, 2006 at 10:33 PM Céline Dion's fans are not gays, they are bisexual ! l0l<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think bisexual are trendy ppl, they trying to copy gay ppl too to be cool Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
nico robin Posted December 23, 2006 at 04:26 AM Posted December 23, 2006 at 04:26 AM no i aint arguing, i think all walks of life love celine cause she is in one word AMAZING............<{POST_SNAPBACK}> of course!!!! heygo to a cher concert and to a madonna's concert....that is gay icon hehehe i think is very rare to see a lot of drag queens at a celines concert celine is more family - young couples - people willing to love... propose too....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> well celine might be what you say for family, young couples...but that doesn't mean gay ppl can't like celine... celine is for everybody who knows what great music is i can't say that all gays love celine but...as i see many gays like/love celine...and so what we love her too!! it doesn't matter if you're gay or not as long as you like celine is all cool hehe Céline Dion's fans are not gays, they are bisexual ! l0l<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Quote http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-WTOLnq_3hiM/T-YMZXaW9JI/AAAAAAAACR4/bCmTbbqNEhY/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.20_%5B2012.06.22_00.44.23%5D.jpgI dOn'T sUfFer FrOm InSaNiTy...I eNjOy EvErY MiNuTe Of iT... Visit www.celinerific.com Erika's Desings...Rivieravibe
Celinemaniac Posted December 23, 2006 at 02:23 PM Posted December 23, 2006 at 02:23 PM I adore Celine and I'm not gay... I am a "sensitive" guy ,for sure, and that's maybe what my girlfriend likes in me... and all the girls I've met in my life so far, I suppose! Haven't I the wright to adore Celine? Must I be "labeled"* about it or something? And the fact is that many straight men do like her, and pretend not to like her!!! * Being gay is not an "accusation", but since I'm not gay, this caracterisation can be very misleading for others about me! Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
Shamrock_1982 Posted December 23, 2006 at 06:44 PM Posted December 23, 2006 at 06:44 PM I'm celine crazy and im straight.....alot of people think celine male fans are gay i think its funny..... Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted December 23, 2006 at 06:53 PM Posted December 23, 2006 at 06:53 PM I'm celine crazy and im straight.....alot of people think celine male fans are gay i think its funny.....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Yeah! It's really funny Quote
Kerry Elizabeth Posted December 24, 2006 at 04:08 AM Posted December 24, 2006 at 04:08 AM Céline Dion's fans are not gays, they are bisexual ! l0l<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I think bisexual are trendy ppl, they trying to copy gay ppl too to be cool <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Say what?? Quote Boston, August 12th & 13th 2008 & MSG, Sept 15th 2008, Montreal February 13th, 2009 Check out my Celine Videos From Boston and NYChttp://www.youtube.com/madison52578
Lawna Posted December 24, 2006 at 04:48 AM Posted December 24, 2006 at 04:48 AM Someone had to dig this thread back up! :mdr:<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I was thinking the same thing! But any who, here is my two cents again... Doesn't really matter, I don't think we come here to judge or label fans, or to judge or label Celine for that matter. I mean, in all honesty it is interesting to know about other fans and about who they are and what they do, if they would like to share that information, that helps in getting to know each other and networking. But it's not what is important. Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
Love, Posted October 21, 2008 at 09:55 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 09:55 AM (edited) Let me set this straight... (no pun intended ) Yes, this topic is like roadkill that has been run over by a freeway of endless cars... yet it has come to the attention and observation of many people here for ages. I want to let everyone know that: NO ONE KNOWS if the word "most" applies to the number of male Celine fans who are gay. Let me repeat: NO ONE. Just because the forum users may give support to such a hypothesis, this forum is NOT a microcosm of the world. Being a fan does not mean you would have to be a member of any organized community, club, group, daily devotions, etc. I know many straight male Celine fans, in real life, who thinks that being a member of a Celine forum is a bit... much. Nonetheless, they still consider themselves as admirers, because they buy her albums and attend her concerts when she comes around. Even a person who doesn't own any albums or singles or records of Celine's but has a favorite Celine song would be considered a fan, an admirer. Kapish? I know this won't stop people in the future from making this claim of "most male Celine fans are gay"... but at least I've tried by letting you know what I think. Ciao Now... your thoughts... Edited October 21, 2008 at 09:55 AM by Love, Quote
Davey84 Posted October 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 10:32 AM your point being? Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Céline's Blues Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:38 AM Posted October 21, 2008 at 11:38 AM Sein Dione sucks anyway. M 4ever. <3 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dmreJ.jpg
Krys Posted October 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 12:06 PM Yes, this topic is like roadkill that has been run over by a freeway of endless cars... yet it has come to the attention and observation of many people here for ages. you got that right. just that i dont see why should there be this thread...do you see a lot of people in the Discussions stereotyping others? no. Quote
Macaronie Posted October 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 12:55 PM your point being? That he wants to start a gay club for Céline fans only. Quote
Snowhite Posted October 21, 2008 at 01:31 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 01:31 PM your point being? That he wants to start a gay club for Céline fans only.don't make things worst Quote
Hilda Posted October 21, 2008 at 03:46 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 03:46 PM (edited) i do actually get yr point! everyone on here seems to be obsessed by that but the truth is that (in my opinion) on here....most of the guy celine fans are gay just coz its a bit of younger crowed - most straight fans are a bit older id say and probably wouldnt even think of coming somewhere like her to discuss things....and lets face it....discussing divas is such a gay thing to do haha. Edited October 21, 2008 at 03:49 PM by Hilda Quote
dj4celine Posted October 21, 2008 at 04:00 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 04:00 PM I don't get your point either, Sopha Yes, this topic is like roadkill that has been run over by a freeway of endless cars... yet it has come to the attention and observation of many people here for ages. you got that right. just that i dont see why should there be this thread...do you see a lot of people in the Discussions stereotyping others? no. Krys is somewhat right in saying that not many people are stereotyping others (thanks to the broad minded Admins and Mods) but there have been instances where some have been trying to declare their sexual orientation with a I'm-saying-it-on-your-face-that-I'm-not-gay attitude towards others sexual preferences. I maybe be biased on this but I still don't understand why people (in this era) still continue to stereotype people based on their music preferences and be prejudiced towards others. Anyway, what was your point again, Sopha? Quote
Annalicious Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:25 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 06:25 PM It's not just liking Celine...if someone likes Celine AND carries a purse AND has extremely good fashion sense AND says things that sound like they would be said by someone of the gay persuasion then you can't blame people for thinking that person might not be as straight as an arrow. Quote
Nmj Posted October 21, 2008 at 08:35 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 08:35 PM Thanks Sopohan ... That relates to me ...I'm with my highschool sweet heart right now.... i have been with her for a long time now and I'm so happy but I'm a huge Celine Dion fan and proud of it...Not that there is anything wrong about being Gay... I just dont like the sterotype that if you are male you are automatically Gay ...That's just wrong and ignorant.-Nmj Quote
Scramasboy Posted October 21, 2008 at 08:51 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 08:51 PM Though I definantly do understand your point, and I am not one to lump a bunch of people in to one group or stereotype, this isn't a new thing and it didn't appear out of thin air. She does have alot of gay fans. I personally don't know any devout straight male Celine fans, but that doesen't mean that all of us male Celine fans are gay and it also doesen't mean the gay to straight ratio is 95/5 or 50/50. There are Celine fans of every race, sex, sexuality, language, ect. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Scramasboy Posted October 21, 2008 at 08:54 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 08:54 PM Thanks Sopohan ... That relates to me ...I'm with my highschool sweet heart right now.... i have been with her for a long time now and I'm so happy but I'm a huge Celine Dion fan and proud of it...Not that there is anything wrong about being Gay... I just dont like the sterotype that if you are male you are automatically Gay ...That's just wrong and ignorant.-NmjI really admire that! Congrats! And I agree. Being a male Celine fan doesen't mean your gay. Quote http://68.media.tumblr.com/0215da4dacb45f3375c9bf63cb89e9c3/tumblr_o3edqjdnpP1s2lrfeo1_1280.png
Love, Posted October 21, 2008 at 09:04 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 09:04 PM (edited) P.S. This is just a discussion topic, folks. Don't take it too personally. LOL Though I definantly do understand your point, and I am not one to lump a bunch of people in to one group or stereotype, this isn't a new thing and it didn't appear out of thin air. She does have alot of gay fans. I personally don't know any devout straight male Celine fans, but that doesen't mean that all of us male Celine fans are gay and it also doesen't mean the gay to straight ratio is 95/5 or 50/50. There are Celine fans of every race, sex, sexuality, language, ect. THAT'S THE POINT. NO ONE knows the ratio. Thanks Sopohan ... That relates to me ...I'm with my highschool sweet heart right now.... i have been with her for a long time now and I'm so happy but I'm a huge Celine Dion fan and proud of it...Not that there is anything wrong about being Gay... I just dont like the sterotype that if you are male you are automatically Gay ...That's just wrong and ignorant.-NmjWell, there can be people who are just wrong, smart aleck and stupid at the same time too. Edited October 21, 2008 at 09:07 PM by Love, Quote
Davey84 Posted October 21, 2008 at 09:27 PM Posted October 21, 2008 at 09:27 PM (edited) u still didn't state your point were is Oscar when you need him? Edited October 21, 2008 at 09:27 PM by Davey84 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.