catwomanrrr Posted July 1, 2006 at 05:18 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 05:18 AM hahahaha, this is a cute topic i am gay as gay gets! i am often compared to the likes of jack macfarland from will and grace. i am a true celine fan! in my highschool yearbook, my nickname was "celine"! i also do some drag and have performed some celine numbers! my next celine number will be " i cant help falling in love with you" from the colour of my love tour dvd. i am so hardcore celine. when i first say this topic i said to myself .. "i wish!" then i said "great celine song!". we do have some cute guys in this forum **blushes** any gay guy celine fans in around new jersey send me a message!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> OMG! I have a feeling I've chatted with you before, you overconfident "JACK!" Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
max24 Posted July 1, 2006 at 09:22 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 09:22 AM Listen people,the thruth is that most gays like singing women. There are many reasons why but that's the way it is. They like Madonna, Mariah or Celine or others. If you would ask straight men if they like Celine - most of them would say: "no". I agree that most Celine's male fans are gay (including me). Quote
celinerific Posted July 1, 2006 at 03:06 PM Posted July 1, 2006 at 03:06 PM A lot of straight men are not as sensitive to listen to Celine music and absorb the sweetness of it. I appreciate that the men who are gay out there, choose Celine's music. It's great. Honestly And as for the straight men who don't appreciate Celine's music. Well, that's quite unfortunate, if you ask me. Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
Bellamy Posted July 1, 2006 at 03:18 PM Posted July 1, 2006 at 03:18 PM Listen people,the thruth is that most gays like singing women. There are many reasons why but that's the way it is. They like Madonna, Mariah or Celine or others. If you would ask straight men if they like Celine - most of them would say: "no". I agree that most Celine's male fans are gay (including me).<{POST_SNAPBACK}>not true. a lot of straight men actually like Celine, but they don't want to admit it. and a big part of the reason is many people think Celine male fans = Gay. what you said is just an wrong impression of many people. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
earlyjiajia Posted July 4, 2006 at 03:20 PM Posted July 4, 2006 at 03:20 PM it' still non-sense. Why don't you ask why male love Celine, why female love Celine, why straights love Celine........... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> My idea of this topic was completely misunderstood. Most gay man Love Celine. When i go to the show there's ton of Gay man,when you ask around gay man all of them love her. This guy seating next to me at the show told me that he wanted her dress lol it was funny , the gay comunity its small compared to str8 and most of gay man addore Celine so it does make sense Mr.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> yes...i feel the same Quote
mazceline Posted July 4, 2006 at 03:45 PM Posted July 4, 2006 at 03:45 PM im gay and i love love love celine mmm Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Paulinha Dion Posted July 4, 2006 at 04:50 PM Posted July 4, 2006 at 04:50 PM I don´t understand all that prejudice... Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/fan/BlinkieCK.gif
ANewDay... Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:19 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:19 AM (edited) nor do i understand all this prejudice and stereotyping... CELINE is fantastic! and she's not only for women and gay men! she's for anyone who can appreciate the singing of an angel... hell, if a dude is wearing BELONG, NOTES, items from THE BOUTIQUE, etc., yah, i'd say he's (likely) gay, but to pass a judgement (or to question a LABEL) on the sole fact that a guy likes his QUEEN CELINE, erm, i'd reconsider... - ANewDay... Edited July 5, 2006 at 04:20 AM by ANewDay... Quote
J-Philippe Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:22 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:22 AM Celine is Part of my live, and i'm gay... Samething for my boyfriend Quote
Lawna Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:33 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:33 AM hahahaha, this is a cute topic i am gay as gay gets! i am often compared to the likes of jack macfarland from will and grace. i am a true celine fan! in my highschool yearbook, my nickname was "celine"! i also do some drag and have performed some celine numbers! my next celine number will be " i cant help falling in love with you" from the colour of my love tour dvd. i am so hardcore celine. when i first say this topic i said to myself .. "i wish!" then i said "great celine song!". we do have some cute guys in this forum **blushes** any gay guy celine fans in around new jersey send me a message!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I love Will & Grace!! Jack is hilarious! Quote They go crazy for you because they know you're true. --Celine Dionhttp://i830.photobucket.com/albums/zz226/Congenialdiva/myspacelink.jpgFollow Me on Twitter!Visit Me on Facebook!
streep101 Posted July 5, 2006 at 05:13 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 05:13 AM I consider myself a HUGE Celine fan, and I am not gay. It annoys me that people equate the admiration of a woman singer to one's sexuality. Why would or should someone think I was gay JUST BECAUSE I like Celine? It's weird and stupid. And I hate that people think a guy is gay for liking love songs. Quote
celine_sender Posted July 5, 2006 at 06:02 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 06:02 AM you know celine and her voice is a big past of my life but you know what! i`m not guy Quote
catwomanrrr Posted July 5, 2006 at 06:06 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 06:06 AM *siggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghs I think people are not grasping the concept of this thread. It's not about stereotyping. It was merely a question... asking... ARE "MOST" (not ALL) Celine male fans gay? I don't know for a fact that "most" are, but I give a personal STATISTIC that the ones that know ARE GAY, except one, and he might be getting married soon . It's funny because there was one time about 2 years ago, where I had about 10 male Celine fan-friends I met online. 5 were gay, and 5 were straight. Well, time progressed and then, the other 5 came out! But that's just a focused statistic, so I DON'T KNOW if "most" is or not and BTW, LOL at Cambroneroj's story about the guy wanting Celine's dress! Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
sayyed Posted July 5, 2006 at 10:35 AM Posted July 5, 2006 at 10:35 AM the thing is that most gays don't like celine! They think she's oldfashioned and ugly! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
Cambroneroj Posted July 5, 2006 at 02:56 PM Author Posted July 5, 2006 at 02:56 PM *siggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggghs I think people are not grasping the concept of this thread. It's not about stereotyping. It was merely a question... asking... ARE "MOST" (not ALL) Celine male fans gay? I don't know for a fact that "most" are, but I give a personal STATISTIC that the ones that know ARE GAY, except one, and he might be getting married soon . It's funny because there was one time about 2 years ago, where I had about 10 male Celine fan-friends I met online. 5 were gay, and 5 were straight. Well, time progressed and then, the other 5 came out! But that's just a focused statistic, so I DON'T KNOW if "most" is or not and BTW, LOL at Cambroneroj's story about the guy wanting Celine's dress! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> OH god i love your story about the 5 str8 guys coming out later on , LMAO thats funny. See then most of her male fans are gay lol Quote
mazceline Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:26 PM Posted July 5, 2006 at 04:26 PM (edited) I think as soon as i saw the word GAY in this topic i knew, it would start a argument, gay straight, unsure, at least one out of each will like celine, its the music the singer nothing to do with sexuallity , im gay and NEVER fancied celine, until recently, the music drew me in ,,,,,and that is the reason i love her, its not a camp thing or a gay thing, its because she is a bloody great singer.................. Edited July 5, 2006 at 04:27 PM by mazceline Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
AdrianaCarvalho Posted July 5, 2006 at 10:08 PM Posted July 5, 2006 at 10:08 PM I don´t think so.... Quote CÉLINE,I LOVE YOU SO... http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/5272/enchanting014ty.jpg It´s For Sure I´m Gonna Love You All The Way...
tomi_hr Posted July 5, 2006 at 10:38 PM Posted July 5, 2006 at 10:38 PM I'm gay too and I love Celine But I know many gay boys that don't like Celine, even they are sensitive and romantic guys Quote
mazceline Posted July 6, 2006 at 01:24 PM Posted July 6, 2006 at 01:24 PM I don´t think so....<{POST_SNAPBACK}> so if you did not agree with my previous post, you are saying the only fans celine has are GAY, and it is nothing to do with her talent, now who is talking s*** Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
sayyed Posted July 6, 2006 at 02:55 PM Posted July 6, 2006 at 02:55 PM okay.... now I think it's time to close this topic! Quote https://soundcloud.com/finnremixes
mazceline Posted July 6, 2006 at 04:03 PM Posted July 6, 2006 at 04:03 PM no i aint arguing, i think all walks of life love celine cause she is in one word AMAZING............ Quote http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Obst Posted July 7, 2006 at 06:54 PM Posted July 7, 2006 at 06:54 PM I don't think so but it's true you find plenty of gay males amoung Celine's fans but this should not mean anything, right? I think gay people like and dislike Celine in the same manner (is not like she's a sort of magnet for gay). Probably gay males are more in touch with their feminine side and since Celine is a symbol of feminity, then perhaps this could be a reason why so many gay fans here. Anyway, I believe there should be no problem in accepting that music is something we all share as passion and obsession (no matter of sexual orientation). I read the whole topic and I disagree with many things stated above but I think everyone has his own interpretation and nobody has the righ to objective (all opinions should be listened and respected). Quote http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
lesfrancaise Posted July 9, 2006 at 07:26 AM Posted July 9, 2006 at 07:26 AM i guess not all fans or most of celine dion's male (gender) fans are gays... it may be happend Quote
celine angelil Posted July 10, 2006 at 07:37 AM Posted July 10, 2006 at 07:37 AM Did someone of you who had ever met celine actually told her you were gay or lesbian ? if so what did she say ? and how did she react ? or were you just afraid to tell her ? if i'd ever met her than i just want to tell her that i'm lesbian i don't know why i want it but she just means everything to me and i want her to know me a little too i think that she will react normal though Quote
paradox Posted December 22, 2006 at 12:04 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 12:04 AM I'm gay too Quote http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/6776/sexymumcopylw0.jpg I've seen the tears and the heartacheAnd I've felt the painI've seen the hatredAnd so many lives lost in vainhttp://badge.facebook.com/badge/607836890.403.1463868699.png
karatedude317 Posted December 22, 2006 at 02:45 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 02:45 AM (edited) I'm a guy and I'm in LOVE with Celine! I think I'm one of the most sensitive guys on this forum and Celine is definately one of my top role models!! I can really look up to her for posotive reinforcement (sp). Anyway, I'm not gay. I just think people have this image of a really sensitive guy, or a guy who loves romantic love songs as being gay. I'm not gay yet I love sad movies, Nicholas Sparks books, and Celine Dion!! Just because I guy is sensitive doesn't mean he's gay. As for the question on whether most of the male fans are gay, I'm not sure. So I can't answer that one. All I know is that a lot of people (especially non-Celine fans) just love lables, and they're always looking for some way to lable any and everyone in any way they can. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> My sentiments EXACTLY, u took the words RIGHT out of my mouth. I too like sad movies and Celine and am STRAIGHT! Like Madonna, Celine has many gay fans, but it doesn't make us all gay. It's unfortunate because I used to proudly say I was a Celine fan, now I hold back because of the gay stereotype thing, of people assuming I'm gay just for saying I like Celine. Now I'll say she's a great singer or she has a great voice or she has talent, but will hold back on saying I"m a die hard fan unless I really know the person I'm talking to. Edited December 22, 2006 at 02:57 AM by karatedude317 Quote
bruno_oliveira Posted December 22, 2006 at 03:38 AM Posted December 22, 2006 at 03:38 AM heygo to a cher concert and to a madonna's concert....that is gay icon hehehe i think is very rare to see a lot of drag queens at a celines concertceline is more family - young couples - people willing to love...propose too.... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.