Celinette Posted February 26, 2006 at 03:29 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 03:29 PM Hi! I think it's doesn't matter. Gay or not...Your "job" is to love Céline how you are...that's it! Bye..bye.. CÉLINE is the best! Quote <3 Céline Dion <3
AllCeline Posted February 26, 2006 at 03:57 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 03:57 PM I think Celine is an GAY ICON (like mariah or madonna). That's the way it is. But I'm sure not only gays love her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> No way! Celine is a symbol of GREAT music! Not homosexuality. Not to be offensive in any way, but I don't think Celine should be and is considered as a "Gay Icon." Vic is right: there really is no answer to this question. Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
ByuSmurf Posted February 26, 2006 at 04:40 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 04:40 PM (edited) What does sexual preference have to do with appreciating GREAT music? Edited February 26, 2006 at 04:41 PM by ByuSmurf Quote http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y157/byusmurf/siggy12-25-05.jpg
Adam868 Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:37 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:37 PM I think Celine is an GAY ICON (like mariah or madonna). That's the way it is. But I'm sure not only gays love her.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> No way! Celine is a symbol of GREAT music! Not homosexuality. Not to be offensive in any way, but I don't think Celine should be and is considered as a "Gay Icon." Vic is right: there really is no answer to this question.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> That's right, she should not be labeled as a gay icon. I am not Gay, and I am a guy. And I am a great fan of hers. She is a musical legend and hero, not by ANY means a gay icon. Quote
thevoice Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:41 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 05:41 PM What does sexual preference have to do with appreciating GREAT music?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> nothing Quote
george Posted February 26, 2006 at 08:38 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 08:38 PM I cannot believe that all the male fans are gay!!!There might be some but there are of course straight guys that reaaly love her.... Ialways found her sexy,attractive and would like to marry her....I love her voice and music and I am not gay!!!!!!So this whole concept is in my opinion totally wrong and exaggerated!!!! Quote
AllCeline Posted February 26, 2006 at 11:35 PM Posted February 26, 2006 at 11:35 PM I cannot believe that all the male fans are gay!!!There might be some but there are of course straight guys that reaaly love her.... Ialways found her sexy,attractive and would like to marry her....I love her voice and music and I am not gay!!!!!!So this whole concept is in my opinion totally wrong and exaggerated!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ooooooo..... Someone has a crush on Celine Not that I can blame you... I don't think there's a guy that doesn't crush on Celine Quote http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Clari Posted February 27, 2006 at 12:39 AM Posted February 27, 2006 at 12:39 AM LOL Joel. People think that because some straight guys are too macho to admit they are sensative. I've known a lot of straight guys who LOVE Celine and aren't gay. There are a lot of straight guys who like chick flicks too. Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
HelenCeline27 Posted February 27, 2006 at 12:55 AM Posted February 27, 2006 at 12:55 AM im not gay and i love celine so muchi dont think it matters if your gay or notwe all share the samething we love celine and thats all it counts Quote Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
catwomanrrr Posted June 29, 2006 at 08:01 AM Posted June 29, 2006 at 08:01 AM (edited) LOL @ this thread. Celine is an ICON, period.The funniest thing though... out of all guy Celine fans I've become acquainted with, 3 out of 4 are gay. It does not matter who likes her, because we're all human.Soon, the question is going to be, where aren't there any Africans or African Americans or Native Americans or any other races enjoy Celine? The representation of fans on forums do not represent the worldwide fanbase of Celine. Edited June 29, 2006 at 08:03 AM by Joy Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
CelineBird Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:19 AM Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:19 AM i have to say i'm confused to tell if i'm gay now. and i'm only at an age of 19, very young. so i'll see what is going to happen to me and my mind in the future. anyway, i have to admit i'm sometimes very sensitive,and it's embarressing to show and say it though. i don't think celine appeals to me by her appearance, but the feeling she gave me is very very beautiful and fantastic. when i leasen to her songs quitely in the midnight, her voice is unbelieveable and makes me feel good and very emotional. why is it? i don't know if it has someting to do with my special condition that i have mentioned. Quote
celine angelil Posted June 29, 2006 at 11:25 AM Posted June 29, 2006 at 11:25 AM i´m lesbian and i looove celine ! most of my friends who are celine fans are gay too , men and woman so i think there are a lot of celine fans who are gay , maybe as much as straight fans 1 Quote
amin27cd Posted June 29, 2006 at 12:16 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 12:16 PM I think its better to change the title of this thread to : ARE MOST OF CELINE'S MALE FANS ROMANTIC & SENSITIVE ? Quote celine is celine
dan6479 Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:23 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:23 PM (edited) Bellamy, thank you for giving us this platform to talk about celine with people around the world, your careful job to manage this website, to gather information and meanwhile to remove the same topic, but to be frank,you are a guy who always thinks you are right, and you said it was non-sense without reading it carefully. I don't see the topic is the same as the one you've linked to. First, that auther was inspired by my topic, but unfortunately his topic is kinda meaningless because he was talking about the percentage of gay celine fans. You know there ARE a lot, but who can tell exactly? Notice, my topic is, why do gays love celine?I'm thinking there must be some relationship between them so as to explain the great number of gay celine fans.And I also think the love from gays are somewhat different from straight guys as they must absorb something special from celine to fill themselves. There is NO absolute answer to this question because there is no gay who develops in the same way. That's why I want others to talk about it, especially those gays. So......My topic should not be closed!!! (My own opinion, for reference) Edited June 29, 2006 at 03:34 PM by dan6479 Quote
Bellamy Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:27 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:27 PM it' still non-sense. Why don't you ask why male love Celine, why female love Celine, why straights love Celine........... Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
cwnice Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:32 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 03:32 PM I am gay but i love Celine! Quote If there was Diva Live, I would suggest Celine Dion + Shania Twain + Faith Hill + Barbra Streisand + Delta Goodrem
Cambroneroj Posted June 29, 2006 at 06:23 PM Author Posted June 29, 2006 at 06:23 PM it' still non-sense. Why don't you ask why male love Celine, why female love Celine, why straights love Celine........... <{POST_SNAPBACK}> My idea of this topic was completely misunderstood. Most gay man Love Celine. When i go to the show there's ton of Gay man,when you ask around gay man all of them love her. This guy seating next to me at the show told me that he wanted her dress lol it was funny , the gay comunity its small compared to str8 and most of gay man addore Celine so it does make sense Mr. Quote
Bellamy Posted June 29, 2006 at 07:09 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 07:09 PM My idea of this topic was completely misunderstood. Most gay man Love Celine. When i go to the show there's ton of Gay man,when you ask around gay man all of them love her. This guy seating next to me at the show told me that he wanted her dress lol it was funny , the gay comunity its small compared to str8 and most of gay man addore Celine so it does make sense Mr.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's because you're in a Celine Dion show. There're tons of gay who love MC, Madonna... hate Celine a lot. Quote Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
René 2 Posted June 29, 2006 at 07:45 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 07:45 PM My idea of this topic was completely misunderstood. Most gay man Love Celine. When i go to the show there's ton of Gay man,when you ask around gay man all of them love her. This guy seating next to me at the show told me that he wanted her dress lol it was funny , the gay comunity its small compared to str8 and most of gay man addore Celine so it does make sense Mr.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's because you're in a Celine Dion show. There're tons of gay who love MC, Madonna... hate Celine a lot.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't think there are tons of people who hate Celine a lot. Quote
Cambroneroj Posted June 29, 2006 at 07:56 PM Author Posted June 29, 2006 at 07:56 PM My idea of this topic was completely misunderstood. Most gay man Love Celine. When i go to the show there's ton of Gay man,when you ask around gay man all of them love her. This guy seating next to me at the show told me that he wanted her dress lol it was funny , the gay comunity its small compared to str8 and most of gay man addore Celine so it does make sense Mr.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>That's because you're in a Celine Dion show. There're tons of gay who love MC, Madonna... hate Celine a lot.<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I don't think there are tons of people who hate Celine a lot. <{POST_SNAPBACK}> WELL, we know that Bellamy has to have the last word on everything, it might be easier to be a little more open/undertanding but instead he is negative and almost seems to me arrogant with his comments so thats it for me on this one, i know for sure that many gay man love our diva and im one of them! thanks for your comments forum. 1 Quote
George Woodson Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:06 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:06 PM I Don't really understand why this matters? Besides, there are normally multiple reasons why any one person would like an artist, this therefore makes it difficult to answer why a certain group of people would like that specific artist compared to another group Quote
celine5-5 Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:33 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:33 PM I'm in love with Celine Dion, I mean actually in love with her. I own almost every cd, dvd, book, poster, you name it. Some people think I'm gay, but I'm not. I've actually had a girlfriend, and now I like someone new, a girl that is. I'm not gay, even though I like Celine. Just goes to prove that stereotypes are so over-rated, but so is the use of the word over-rated, hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm...... Quote
maxceline Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:50 PM Posted June 29, 2006 at 09:50 PM doesn matter the sex you are... the passion and the feelings are the most important things to consider Quote -11th/12th November 2004 Las Vegas Caesar's Palace!! First ROW!!-6th May 2008 London O2 Arena,-19th & 20th May 2008 Paris Bercy-2nd June 2008 Amsterdam Arena-14th June 2008 Frankfurt Commerzbank-3rd July 2008 Milan Datch Forum-5th July 2008 Nice Stade Nikaia
catwomanrrr Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:33 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:33 AM doesn matter the sex you are... the passion and the feelings are the most important things to consider <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Well, that's what everyone's been saying. But I think the question want to know is... are "MOST" (does not mean "ALL") Celine fans are gay? It's a simple question. But really, some people just wanna know if you "Think" that "Most" are gay... Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
celdia_5 Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:42 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:42 AM i can't live without her! Quote
catwomanrrr Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:45 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:45 AM i can't live without her! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> and...? Quote http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n28/rhymereason/dreambig.jpg
René 2 Posted June 30, 2006 at 11:30 AM Posted June 30, 2006 at 11:30 AM I'm in love with Celine Dion, I mean actually in love with her. I own almost every cd, dvd, book, poster, you name it. Some people think I'm gay, but I'm not. I've actually had a girlfriend, and now I like someone new, a girl that is. I'm not gay, even though I like Celine. Just goes to prove that stereotypes are so over-rated, but so is the use of the word over-rated, hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm......<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Glad to see a fan of Harry Potter here . If I may, I'd like to ask you why people think you are gay if you are not? Sorry If I'm little confused... Quote
cilin Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:38 PM Posted June 30, 2006 at 05:38 PM hehe, I found most gay people don't want to repay this topic. Quote http://image.jmrb.com/UploadImages/2004/09/17/images_20040917_103220_82830.jpg Welcome to My Chating Room & Visiting My Blog
celinerific Posted July 1, 2006 at 02:19 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 02:19 AM I cannot believe that all the male fans are gay!!!There might be some but there are of course straight guys that reaaly love her.... Ialways found her sexy,attractive and would like to marry her....I love her voice and music and I am not gay!!!!!!So this whole concept is in my opinion totally wrong and exaggerated!!!!<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ooooooo..... Someone has a crush on Celine Not that I can blame you... I don't think there's a guy that doesn't crush on Celine <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Ahahhahaha. Well there's something I don't hear often enough from a guy Quote http://i58.tinypic.com/2qbub9c.png @ErikaTran | Insta: aireexwp | erikatran.com
whosarahre Posted July 1, 2006 at 04:09 AM Posted July 1, 2006 at 04:09 AM (edited) hahahaha, this is a cute topic i am gay as gay gets! i am often compared to the likes of jack macfarland from will and grace. i am a true celine fan! in my highschool yearbook, my nickname was "celine"! i also do some drag and have performed some celine numbers! my next celine number will be " i cant help falling in love with you" from the colour of my love tour dvd. i am so hardcore celine. when i first say this topic i said to myself .. "i wish!" then i said "great celine song!". we do have some cute guys in this forum **blushes** any gay guy celine fans in around new jersey send me a message! Edited July 1, 2006 at 04:10 AM by whosarahre Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v243/whosarahre/photo68.jpgI'm gonna love you forever always together, you'll never be far away from my heart
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.