AllCeline Posted June 6, 2006 at 04:03 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 04:03 AM obviously Cathy hasnt seen those pics. she'll be having multiple orgasms again <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Indeed. I can only imagine her... reaction. http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
celinedionsfan Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:19 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:19 AM im BACK.......................<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Welcome back, Marie! http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
Krys Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:35 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:35 AM im sooo glad Marie's back in the house
Celine's Wife Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:18 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:18 AM Tired.... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
danger Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:56 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:56 AM yesterday.....what a day....12 hours inda hospital
Célinefull Posted June 6, 2006 at 08:34 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 08:34 AM touch my fire.. http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
Krys Posted June 6, 2006 at 08:53 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 08:53 AM im thinking of beautiful Celine...and...Ewan...and hm...what else...ah well, i dont remember
mazceline Posted June 6, 2006 at 09:40 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 09:40 AM touch my fire..<{POST_SNAPBACK}> can you feel the heat http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
HelenCeline27 Posted June 6, 2006 at 10:33 AM Posted June 6, 2006 at 10:33 AM i dont feel well today Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
tativale Posted June 6, 2006 at 12:37 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 12:37 PM Good morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel good today and I could feel even better if I havent to go to work today..... lol http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
anja_celine Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:21 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:21 PM thinking of food<{POST_SNAPBACK}> Having some food Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
mazceline Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:58 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 03:58 PM WHY IS EVERYONE NEVER ON LINE, PLEASE COME BACK OR THIS FORUM WILL DISSAPEAR patty where are you i have missed you? http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
celinedionsfan Posted June 6, 2006 at 04:42 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 04:42 PM patty where are you i have missed you?<{POST_SNAPBACK}> when you're online and you are when I'm online ... http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h24/celinedionsfan/candmsig8.jpg
raluca Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:47 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 06:47 PM had a day J'aimerais tant savoir Souffler comme le vent Sur ton doux visage Faire partir le noir, disparaître le temps Casser les nuages Parler même tout bas Juste pout toi et moi De petits riens Mais là-bas Au loin, tu nages... http://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x45_mid-black.gifhttp://static.eventful.com/store/stickers/flash/assets/split/300x30_bottom-black.gifView all Bucharest events at Eventful
anja_celine Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:26 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:26 PM I'll be watching "House M.D." in a hour I love that guy. So harsh but yet so brilliant. Great character Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
pepillo90 Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:37 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 07:37 PM Kt tunstall is really great http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
Celine's Wife Posted June 6, 2006 at 08:58 PM Posted June 6, 2006 at 08:58 PM obviously Cathy hasnt seen those pics. she'll be having multiple orgasms again <{POST_SNAPBACK}> Took care of that last night Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
AllCeline Posted June 7, 2006 at 01:15 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 01:15 AM My sister is soooo annoying!! http://i34.tinypic.com/9ybm.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/o56kr5.jpghttp://i54.tinypic.com/vhqqu9.jpg>> flickr | WordPress <<Celine Dion needs another ANDHC/OH album!No more Taking Chances--just do what works!
Celine's Wife Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:47 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:47 AM I feel so sad in this empty apt.... tomorrow I turn in the keys... Beautiful Sin - My Elizabeth Perkins Website! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v510/cathydion2/cdfsig.jpg We might kiss when we are alone... When nobody's watching... We might take it home... We might make out... When nobody's there... It's not that we're scared... It's just that it's delicate... We might live like never before... When there's nothing to give... Well how can we ask for more... We might make love in some sacred place... The look on your face is delicate
Clari Posted June 7, 2006 at 07:26 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 07:26 AM (edited) So much to do... so little time. I need to finish all my work by the 27th, what a stressful summer. Edited June 7, 2006 at 07:27 AM by CelineSmiles http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Obst Posted June 7, 2006 at 09:39 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 09:39 AM That stupid cat s**t in my garden again. Damn animals http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee107/lotr_mondragon/00000000000002406360-300x300_72dpi_.jpg
Clari Posted June 7, 2006 at 10:41 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 10:41 AM Now I have a sinus headache. Allergies & Stress suck! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v226/CelineSmiles/hamster.gif CLARiSSA Xxx... "Music touches every sense. It can move you to tears, bring joy to your heart, stir sexual passion, evoke memories, and prompt physical responses of all kinds." -Benoît Jutras
Célinefull Posted June 7, 2006 at 11:16 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 11:16 AM exams exams EXAAAAAAAAAMS! http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7108/ziegfieldgirlbanner.jpg
HelenCeline27 Posted June 7, 2006 at 11:20 AM Posted June 7, 2006 at 11:20 AM im off from work on sat & sun Honey Lets Make Love All Night Long Until The Sun Comes Up.......... Oh It Feels So Good To Be In Your ArmsMy Love.... Robert If Walls Could Talk They Would Say I Want You More And They Would See all the Love Inside And They Would Say I Love You SoIf Only Wall Could Talk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Honey... Robert you are My Bestfriend,My Rock,My Lover,My Joy,My Everything,You And My Little Celine You Are My World,Your Needs Are My NeedsBaby Love.... Behind Close DoorsYou Make A Women Out Of Me It Feels Soooooooo Gooooood I Want To CryOh I Love It When Were Behind Close Doors..............~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Oh Yes Im So In Love With My Love For seven Years We Have Been Happly Married
tativale Posted June 7, 2006 at 12:29 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 12:29 PM Ahhhhh I wanna a vacation NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Just from my job... LOL http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/tativale/lildoll.gif"Sometimes we talk with our eyes and it says more than 10,000 words" moiIt's always possible to change! Vive le Québec"On ne grandit pas, on pousse un peu, tout juste, les temps d'un rêve, d'un songe,Et les toucher du doigt, Mais on n'oublie pas, L'enfant qui reste, presque nu, lesinstants d'innocence, Quand on savait pas... On ne change pas..."
Bellamy Posted June 7, 2006 at 03:25 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 03:25 PM Check the event on July, 4th of our forum calendar:http://www.celinedionforum.com/go-to-month-7-2006.html I'm speechless. Please support the forum by ordering everything through our special Amazon.com link Click here. Thank you!
anja_celine Posted June 7, 2006 at 03:27 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 03:27 PM Should be studying.....Have an exam on Saturday and I've done NOTHING so far. All these days I didn't have the time. Today I do but I can't bring myself to do something Les jours avec et les jours sans, c'est la pluie après le beau tempsJe peux vous dire droit dans les yeux, qu'avec le pire j'ai fait au mieux.
mazceline Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:10 PM Posted June 7, 2006 at 04:10 PM feel like i should be in a freak show http://i16.tinypic.com/7yg8tv8.jpgSignature made by the webmiss of www.celinerific.comCeline is in 2 words MY ANGEL x x
Recommended Posts