Céline RO Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:14 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:14 PM Céline is starting to play with the melodies of her songs again… which I’m not sure I like - but it works great on “Sweet Dreams”. Also, what’s up with her forgetting so many lyrics? I could understand it first show but it seems to be getting worse and worse. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:15 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:15 PM On 9/19/2026 at 12:11 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: Don’t rely on big screens as the framerate when shot on phone is slower that’s why there’s delay I watched it on the screen in person, and I don’t mean the synchronization but rather the obvious Céline lipsync mannerisms - they’re all there during the aria. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
biscuit2 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:15 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:15 PM Oh no, they remove DMDB, that was so emotional and special, but I think, it's to short the final of the show. It's a was little strange, Celine speaking alone for 2 minutes and goodbye. Quote
Céline RO Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:17 PM Bet they’ll use this chopped ABM-PQTME ending for the official release. 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
LukeD Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:17 PM DMDB is a masterpiece IMO. However, it did not work at the end of the show. It is a heavy break-up song, and as such it left an unnecessarily sad last impression. 3 Quote
Shaun Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:18 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:18 PM On 9/18/2026 at 10:14 PM, Céline RO said: Also, what’s up with her forgetting so many lyrics? I could understand it first show but it seems to be getting worse and worse. And doesn’t she have a teleprompter on the stage that lists the lyrics? 😂 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Holborn Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:19 PM She sounded amazing! She grows stronger, more confident and more relaxed with each show. Changing Dansons and having S'il suffisait instead works way better I think, but I wish she can bring BPM. She looked so happy today when the song was playing outside her hotel and it felt as if she has already rehearsed it. Hopefully she realizes that the fans like it and want it in the show. The only thing I would change right now is IACBTM. It's funny that she sounds so great before and after it but somehow her voice fails her always at this song lol Quote
Shaun Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:19 PM On 9/18/2026 at 10:17 PM, LukeD said: DMDB is a masterpiece IMO. However, it did not work at the end of the show. It is a heavy break-up song, and as such it left an unnecessarily sad last impression. Absolutely, it just didn’t work. Would’ve loved to have a snippet of Je ne vous oublie pas as the outro. 6 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:19 PM On 9/19/2026 at 5:15 AM, Céline RO said: I watched it on the screen in person, and I don’t mean the synchronization but rather the obvious Céline lipsync mannerisms - they’re all there during the aria. It doesn’t always mean it’s lipped because of the mannerisms… Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:20 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:20 PM On 9/18/2026 at 5:18 PM, Shaun said: And doesn’t she have a teleprompter on the stage that lists the lyrics? 😂 She does I saw it! She prob doesn’t really depend on it much Quote
Popular Post Shamrock_1982 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:20 PM Popular Post Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:20 PM Meanwhile back at the hotel… Brian looks fuming/concerned 🤣 1 1 14 Quote
biscuit2 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:21 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:21 PM (edited) I agree but the same time, it's a very beautiful to see all the cast and crew singing together. It's rare and I can go to the show only for this snippet of emotion and don't forget the 2016 show ending with Vole (and this wasn't a sad show at all) Edited September 18, 2026 at 09:24 PM by biscuit2 3 Quote
Holborn Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:22 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:22 PM On 9/19/2026 at 12:15 AM, Céline RO said: I watched it on the screen in person, and I don’t mean the synchronization but rather the obvious Céline lipsync mannerisms - they’re all there during the aria. It's live. Comparing the 2 first shows and putting them side by side you can clearly hear her voice from both videos plus she extend certain words, starts earlier or finishes later sentences etc. Even her pronunciation was different at certain parts. 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:22 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:22 PM @Shamrock_1982 3 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:24 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:24 PM On 9/18/2026 at 6:08 PM, Cullinan_13 said: Are we sure the opera performance is live?? I figured it sounded the same each night? all 3 night were different, and today she messed up the lyrics... 4 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:24 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:24 PM On 9/18/2026 at 5:20 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Meanwhile back at the hotel… Brian looks fuming/concerned 🤣 Maybe it’s his BMW gift after the residency concludes he gets to take it home? If that’s the case Celine Dion or anybody else better get down! 🤣 3 Quote
LukeD Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:25 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:25 PM Crazy Aunt Mode: ON! 😂 1 4 Quote
DoronTam Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:26 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:26 PM Just leaving another amazing night (I went to the first 3 shows) and she is getting so much stronger and having so much fun!! Only things I think absolutely have to change are the very uninspiring intro where she just walks out without any video or buildup and the incredibly awkward ending after the opera where no one is expecting that to be the “final song” before the encore. Other than that, perfection!!! 3 Quote CELINE DIONThe Best There Was - The Best There Is - The Best There Ever Will Be
Cullinan_13 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:29 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:29 PM On 9/18/2026 at 10:19 PM, Holborn said: She sounded amazing! She grows stronger, more confident and more relaxed with each show. Changing Dansons and having S'il suffisait instead works way better I think, but I wish she can bring BPM. She looked so happy today when the song was playing outside her hotel and it felt as if she has already rehearsed it. Hopefully she realizes that the fans like it and want it in the show. The only thing I would change right now is IACBTM. It's funny that she sounds so great before and after it but somehow her voice fails her always at this song lol How can this be when IACBTMN is lipped ? Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:33 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:33 PM (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 7:17 PM, rachel9767 said: I've made an unlisted playlist on Youtube with every video shared here in the forum so as found online and downloaded: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKwlqG4qgipk&si=nAm-DdfX_PIvvdzP Will keep updating with every concert so now 41 HD videos (15 from 12/Sep; 26 from 16/Sep) have been added to the playlist so far with 3 full shows for 12/Sep (4K, 1080p, multicam). Let's see how many can be gathered for today's concert Btw the first video seems unavailable but actually not, that's the 12/Sep concert in 4k. Edited September 18, 2026 at 09:40 PM by rachel9767 2 Quote
Holborn Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:35 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:35 PM On 9/19/2026 at 12:29 AM, Cullinan_13 said: How can this be when IACBTMN is lipped ? Ask them who authorized this track! It doesn't make sense how they went with it and right now it really doesn't match the rest of the songs. We went from tracks that had better vocals than the live songs to a track that has worse vocals. Only this team can achieve that 😁 2 Quote
IMCL Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:37 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:37 PM In my opinion she is singing stronger, the show was awesome. But this takes the cake : https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1Bnxk3Aqoj/ I think her bodyguard needs a raise ,I mean really no shoes on top of a car ! I just love her 4 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:43 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:43 PM (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 5:18 PM, Shaun said: And doesn’t she have a teleprompter on the stage that lists the lyrics? 😂 there are teleprompters but she doesn't rely on them as heavily as before, I think she really wants to have fun and to prove herself she can do everything and she just sings without looking at them. I don't mind tbh. On 9/18/2026 at 5:22 PM, Nmj said: @Shamrock_1982 Actually I don't find this funny. It's highly irresponsible to let her do that. There should be some limits. Even a healthy person could fall over. That's a no for me Is there a link that still works for tonight? I missed most of it... Edited September 18, 2026 at 09:44 PM by anewdayhascome 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:45 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:45 PM Did anybody record the show? 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:48 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 09:48 PM (edited) On 9/19/2026 at 5:43 AM, anewdayhascome said: there are teleprompters but she doesn't rely on them as heavily as before, I think she really wants to have fun and to prove herself she can do everything and she just sings without looking at them. I don't mind tbh. Actually I don't find this funny. It's highly irresponsible to let her do that. There should be some limits. Even a healthy person could fall over. That's a no for me Is there a link that still works for tonight? I missed most of it... I kinda like what they’re doing back in A New Day instead of teleprompter. They say the lyrics directly through her earpiece by celine’s brother michel Edited September 18, 2026 at 09:49 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Tianna31 Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:00 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:00 PM If someone finds a video of her singing Courage from tonight please share it. I saw it on a livestream and it seemed she was more emotional tonight singing it Quote
salsacolin Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:11 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:11 PM On 9/18/2026 at 9:58 PM, phillippeoreilly said: It seems they now play Hymne à l’amour as the credits role at the end too. I can't remember that from last Saturday (but I might have forgotten) It was actually Map To My Heart last Saturday they played at the end. which I found cool 😎 1 Quote I never even knew the song the orchestra was playing........ Glasgow SECC, November 1996Edinburgh Murrayfield, July 1999Las Vegas, Collosuem November 2005An Audience With, ITV Studios November 2007Manchester MEN Arena - 2 May 2008London 02 Arena - 6 May 2008Birmingham NIA - 10 May 2008Nice, France - 5 July 2008
sarit_celine Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:19 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:19 PM Were there any lucky fans that could give her a hug? She is so cute when she went up her car so the fans can see her better though I hope she won't repeat that, she can fall down. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
MaiconSC Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:20 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:20 PM On 9/18/2026 at 7:19 PM, sarit_celine said: Were there any lucky fans that could give her a hug? She is so cute when she went up her car so the fans can see her better though I hope she won't repeat that, she can fall down. I'm pretty sure her security team will have a word with her about that 😅 2 Quote
sarit_celine Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:23 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 10:23 PM On 9/19/2026 at 1:20 AM, MaiconSC said: I'm pretty sure her security team will have a word with her about that 😅 Yes they were terrified seeing her doing that. It's amazing though that she sat on the car and tried to give love for her fans, smiling back at them. I love her. 1 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.