jpatdeleon09 Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:32 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:32 AM That’s why she can still sold out a show because she’s so great in concerts. And yeah always! Fancams don’t give justice to her voice. It’s much better in person than in fancams 1 Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:41 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:41 AM On 9/19/2026 at 3:42 AM, mirage said: Who would have thought haha now we want a full version! But I agree the choir makes os fresh again. I hope she will keep it up, its a matter of time for she starts being lazy again I'm pretty sure most of you haven't ever heard this alternative version of the song. It's a refreshed one! 2 Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
woodstock Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:41 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:41 AM On 9/19/2026 at 9:12 AM, lyn said: God she sounds good. What does she say there? Merci pour qoui? Merci pour m'aider et chanter avec moi. Thank you for helping me and singing along. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:42 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 08:42 AM On 9/19/2026 at 4:41 PM, Celinemaniac said: I'm pretty sure most of you haven't ever heard this alternative version of the song. It's a refreshed one! Oh i purchased this in iTunes before. And this is much better Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 19, 2026 at 09:08 AM Popular Post Posted September 19, 2026 at 09:08 AM On 9/18/2026 at 11:26 PM, DoronTam said: Just leaving another amazing night (I went to the first 3 shows) and she is getting so much stronger and having so much fun!! Only things I think absolutely have to change are the very uninspiring intro where she just walks out without any video or buildup and the incredibly awkward ending after the opera where no one is expecting that to be the “final song” before the encore. Other than that, perfection!!! What would you want? Her coming out on a disco ball? It's an absolute classy entrance. 8 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tyler1991 Posted September 19, 2026 at 09:11 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 09:11 AM On 9/19/2026 at 4:41 AM, Celinemaniac said: I'm pretty sure most of you haven't ever heard this alternative version of the song. It's a refreshed one! She actually did perform it like that here. 2 Quote
ABMs Posted September 19, 2026 at 09:24 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 09:24 AM I love the new high note she’s been doing in All By Myself it sounds so good, and it’s actually really reminiscent of the legendary August 27 2015 performance. On a side note whoever forgot to turn her microphone on for the final note of ABM yesterday did her dirty lmao 😭 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:01 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:01 AM So great to see her voice improve and her confidence grow night after night…. ❤️ I did find the flowers after the opera song very cringe the way it was executed though lol. Quote
zuv Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:05 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:05 AM Im in paris is there a time to expect her to come out of the hotel? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:07 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:07 AM Usually between 1.20 and 2.30pm it varies but somewhere within that window. 2 Quote
zuv Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:07 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:07 AM On 9/19/2026 at 12:01 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: So great to see her voice improve and her confidence grow night after night…. ❤️ I did find the flowers after the opera song very cringe the way it was executed though lol. Yeah my friend and i laughed…with love. She’s too much and dramatic but we love her for that too haha 1 Quote
zuv Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:08 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:08 AM On 9/19/2026 at 12:07 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: Usually between 1.20 and 2.30pm it varies but somewhere within that window. Thanks ill get ready then haha 1 Quote
zuv Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:19 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:19 AM On 9/19/2026 at 10:17 AM, manu23 said: The show is amazing! The videos don’t do it justice. Great production and with a clear concept, for me even better than A New Day. The setlist flows really well (I’d place MHWGO a bit later maybe). The Prayer, Courage, EUS and the aria were highlights. The covers fit really well too. The final was epic with ABM and PQTME (the bodyguard asks people to stand and come to the front for the encore, so I jumped from my seat in row 3 and it was very emotional). She looks AMAZING and her voice is still there. You can of course see some limitations, that’s the new reality and we need to accept it. But it doesn’t take away the fact that she is still the greatest performer of our generation. The emotion, passion, humbleness, love for music, resilience, connection with the audience.. not many others are capable of. A true legend. She deserves all love, respect and admiration she is receiving from us and from everyone. I agree with you. I avoided all videos of her before the 2nd night when I attended. I watched a bunch since (mine and others) and they don’t do justice. My friend and i kept looking at eachother shocked how amazing she sounded. i actually loved she performed MHWGO so early on, one time she said « i’d love to sing that song first and get it out of the way. » Well she did Scott Price did a fantastic job with the transitions. 3 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:36 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:36 AM On 9/19/2026 at 12:19 PM, zuv said: I agree with you. I avoided all videos of her before the 2nd night when I attended. I watched a bunch since (mine and others) and they don’t do justice. My friend and i kept looking at eachother shocked how amazing she sounded. i actually loved she performed MHWGO so early on, one time she said « i’d love to sing that song first and get it out of the way. » Well she did Scott Price did a fantastic job with the transitions. Maybe on the next residency she'll open with it like at the millennium concert haha Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:42 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:42 AM I really love this setlist yet I miss JSP, TT, PAMP, BPM, ESNRQ and JNVOP. They should be in there somehow Maybe in the last part of the show which is now the encore: - ABM - ESNRQ - PAMP - TT - JSP then saying goodbye then PQTME and JNVOP as encore and BPM part of the choir section But I know that would make the show waaaaaay too long since I don't want having anything cut haha Quote
LukeD Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:53 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 10:53 AM On 9/19/2026 at 3:32 AM, Nmj said: There’s an Instagram trend of the song ANDHC it’s more popular than ever, it’s one of her most beautiful but overlooked songs of her career… sure they named the Vegas residency after it but let’s not forget they didn’t even sing the song at the open of that said residency 🤣. And it’s on one of her best albums and one of the most popular fan favorite albums. I agree. What is more ANDHC is so fitting right now. Because this is really a new day, a new chapter for Celine. It is her comeback! It does not get any better than this! 3 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:19 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:19 AM On 9/18/2026 at 9:50 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: I think the fandom that bad mouth Celine since opening night got karma. anyways, there will be another show tonight for Celine. gurl, look at the comments im SCREAMING. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:19 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:19 AM On 9/19/2026 at 5:24 PM, ABMs said: I love the new high note she’s been doing in All By Myself it sounds so good, and it’s actually really reminiscent of the legendary August 27 2015 performance. On a side note whoever forgot to turn her microphone on for the final note of ABM yesterday did her dirty lmao 😭 What do u mean by her mic being off during the final note of ABM? Quote
lyn Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:24 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:24 AM I just love the ease and style with which she slides off the bonnet… this is not her first time on top of a car lol 🤣 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Popular Post zuv Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:25 AM Popular Post Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:25 AM Arrived 8 Quote
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:35 AM Popular Post Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:35 AM (edited) On 9/19/2026 at 5:50 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: I think the fandom that bad mouth Celine since opening night got karma. anyways, there will be another show tonight for Celine. Sorry to those who like Mariah around here, but this is what happens when you do not cultivate a strong bond with your audience. I know that the re-releases of her albums are the standard that we rightfully hope Team Celine would adhere to. However, Mariah never really engaged with her fans the way Celine did. During her vocal prime (1990-1996) she only delivered 14 concerts, despite having scored 12 #1s. This unavoidably left a lasting impression that she was a studio artist who aimed at radio friendly hits. In that way, her relationship with the public was unidirectional and heavily mediated. She'd produce music that they public would later consume and that's about it. Celine, on the other hand, delivered more than 400 concerts during that timeframe (1990-1996), despite having fewer hits. She put herself physically in front of audiences and this allowed the people who would buy her records to also experience Celine as a live performer. This constitutes repeated, unmediated contact between the artist and the audience. Her career did not take off overnight - it was built around live performance and Celine had to gradually win each major music market. Post-prime their touring history is well-documented. The fact that Celine can sell out concerts within seconds and potentially generate 1 billion for a local economy is telling. Edited September 19, 2026 at 11:39 AM by LukeD 11 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:49 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:49 AM Any chance someone can find the audio of the other live streams from yesterdays show? I know the one on youtube was taken down but other streams existed too. 1 Quote
duri Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:53 AM Posted September 19, 2026 at 11:53 AM Yesterday I saw the concert live. Atmosphere was so amazing. Voice is still there in some songs even better. The best songs for me were Je chanterai and Courage! I m alive and TTWII is nice I think it works. Dont like more slowly version of On ne change pas something is missing in this now. In Ziggy Celine was too dramatic. Nice to hear The power of love in full. About dress would like to have at least one more dress in light colour. White will be enough. With this comeback I would expect something more optimistic. Would like to hear Danson live but it was cut. Would like if she sings also Je sais pas or J attendais ( could be better opening song) or even A Paris. 1 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Holborn Posted September 19, 2026 at 12:24 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 12:24 PM (edited) I found some parts of the 3rd show on bilibili, better than nothing I guess https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV17web6PESC/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1s8eQ6VEV5/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click The Prayer from the 2nd show https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19Eeg6zENz/?spm_id_from=333.337.search-card.all.click I really can't believe we had to wait 6 and a half years and they do that to us.. it's cruel. Only us are gonna watch all these shows and buy a potential DVD. Random people ain't gonna watch song after song, show after show and the vast majority of them won't buy anything related to her either. So what's the point? If they want to block something, they can block the stupid 4-5 english hits that people still keep uploading after every show that make everyone think she's lipping the entire concert. Maybe if they allowed the actual live songs to be uploaded, we wouldn't be seeing these lipping posts every day. Edited September 19, 2026 at 12:35 PM by Holborn 1 1 Quote
zuv Posted September 19, 2026 at 12:55 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 12:55 PM Well that was quick! She stayed in the middle for a minute and left. 😕 Oh well Quote
ABMs Posted September 19, 2026 at 12:56 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 12:56 PM On 9/19/2026 at 2:19 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: What do u mean by her mic being off during the final note of ABM? Here’s a clip that shows it: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdcXPC_EYsT/ basically after she did the usual money note, it seems that her microphone accidentally stayed off during the beginning of the final “anymore” so the only thing you could hear was “ymooore”. I thought it was a problem with the clip itself but multiple clips from last night from multiple angles showed the same thing happening. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:07 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:07 PM On 9/19/2026 at 8:56 PM, ABMs said: Here’s a clip that shows it: https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdcXPC_EYsT/ basically after she did the usual money note, it seems that her microphone accidentally stayed off during the beginning of the final “anymore” so the only thing you could hear was “ymooore”. I thought it was a problem with the clip itself but multiple clips from last night from multiple angles showed the same thing happening. Haha omg thanks for sharing! 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:20 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:20 PM Celine looks great but almost slipped walking out of hotel right now: 2 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:25 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:25 PM She’s a nightmare 😂 4 Quote
lyn Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:30 PM Posted September 19, 2026 at 01:30 PM On 9/19/2026 at 9:20 AM, Nmj said: Celine looks great but almost slipped walking out of hotel right now: ahaha poor Brian's been pointing out that ledge for weeks now 😅 And damn she handled that off mic moment very professionally 👌 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.