Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 12:39 PM, kathyr1 said:

Is anyone else steeaming on youtube?

Meant streaming

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 4:46 PM, Nmj said:

Hopefully this one gets better than that god awful glastry 

I believe LOPUD is John Nelson’s company. 

  • Like 3
The best is yet to come...
Posted

need a quick answer please:

How are the seats in the blocks numbered?  
Block 102, row 11, seat 21 — is that very close to the stage or further away?  
Also, when I look at the seating chart, is it more to the right or left in the row?

Posted

I'm not sure if the stream will stay up on twitch. I would try to screen record it but first of all that would be a giant file. Second, you'd probably see notifications coming across it. But what I will try to do is record the audio directly from the stream. This way we at least have something, even if quality won't be outstanding.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 6:31 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Do u guys like “I’m Your Angel”? I kinda missed hearing her sing that song onstage

Yes, it's amazing song, she sang there incredible.

  • Like 2

"Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City Hall

Needed where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 6:48 PM, Shocker said:

need a quick answer please:

How are the seats in the blocks numbered?  
Block 102, row 11, seat 21 — is that very close to the stage or further away?  
Also, when I look at the seating chart, is it more to the right or left in the row?

bought 🤪

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 1:16 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

No livestreams tonight?

Celine dion direct is streaming on twitch.tv.

  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/20/2026 at 1:18 AM, kathyr1 said:

Celine dion direct is streaming on twitch.tv.

Does it have a link?

Posted

The show will be filmed tonight! (Message on the screens inside the arena)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
62008933_3302094023149751_3467110073363333120_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent.fbru2-1.fna&oh=4f58e00ddc52743e263578419950824a&oe=5D5255DE
Posted

Czy jest szansa na zakup biletów na koncerty we połączeniach/październiku 2026 roku? Proszę, jeśli ktoś wie. Teraz widzę, że niektóre bilety są dostępne tylko na Stubhub, ale bardzo drogie blisko sceny :(

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 1:27 PM, emi&celine said:

The show will be filmed tonight! (Message on the screens inside the arena)

I believe it’s been posted every night? 
if not could be for the John Farnham performance but that airs tomorrow I’d assume she already recorded it during rehearsals.

Posted

Haven't seen it but you can go there and search them. And i googled you can watch livestreams on the website without signing up. That is what i am doing but you can't chat unless signed up. I am not signing up.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Maybe Fernham’s song, we will see. 

On 9/19/2026 at 7:27 PM, emi&celine said:

The show will be filmed tonight! (Message on the screens inside the arena)

IMG_4179.jpeg

Edited by CDION02
  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 8:27 PM, emi&celine said:

The show will be filmed tonight! (Message on the screens inside the arena)

It’s filmed every night, and the message is there every night.

  • Like 4
The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 7:44 PM, kathyr1 said:

Don't have too

I speak to all members not just you…

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 1:19 PM, Céline RO said:

IMG_2412.jpeg

John and Joyce both worthless. I take Bert and Ernie weren’t available?

  • Haha 5
Posted

Even Christiane Amanpour covered this -

 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 2:01 PM, Nmj said:

John and Joyce both worthless. I take Bert and Ernie weren’t available?

Huh? They just engineered a comeback everyone’s talking about. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 7:47 PM, Celinemaniac said:

twitch.tv/CelineDionDirect

starts 20:30
image.png.4aeee51576374e1186126a0011588a49.png

Posted
On 9/19/2026 at 2:06 PM, scielle said:

Huh? They just engineered a comeback everyone’s talking about. 

All due respect, what did they do that any other manager couldn’t do? They did bare minimum… this comeback would’ve sold out in minutes and been spoken about whether they are at the helm or if Mickey Mouse was. 

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   6 members

    • Domi
    • Sosof12
    • Dionian
    • Ajax
    • isurrender
    • dragonleader
×
×
  • Create New...