Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

Say what you want but I love that dress ;) 

  • Like 1
Posted

No Dansons so far. I hope it's just been moved to closer to the end or been replaced with BPM, but I won't get my hopes up too much. Gotta say Ziggy was incredible tonight!

  • Like 1
Posted

Awww can't wait to see what will be added!! Gosh, I wasn't able to do or think about anything other than Celine this week... Hope my boss won't fire me for my obvious lack of motivation. 😂

  • Haha 3
Posted

Love Can Move Mountains NOT dropped. Everyone relax.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

Its funny just how much the choir adds to LCMM... instantly becomes so much better

  • Like 1
Posted

Ziggy and Courage... ugh, she's so good. Some of the runs in LCMM were also insane tonight.

  • Like 2
Posted

my heart can't wait for Je Chanterai... she's sounding great now...

  • Like 2
Posted

this was her best The Prayer of all !!!!!!!!!!

the belt was strong!

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Holy Molly Celine sounds so good today 😭❤️ Hope there will be some HD video shared after the concert

Edited by rachel9767
  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 10:15 PM, AdrienneM said:

Its funny just how much the choir adds to LCMM... instantly becomes so much better

I love it. Can't they extend the choir section with CTM, ANDHC and Just a little bit of love? 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 10:19 PM, MaiconSC said:

this was her best The Prayer of all !!!!!!!!!!

the belt was strong!

Are you watching the stream on tiktok? In the one on youtube she sounded the weakest tonight I think. I noticed that she's been having some issues with her chest voice for the last 15 minutes or so

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   7 members

    • Jay718
    • manu23
    • Naiomi zhannah
    • Ajax
    • Nmj
    • fikus1
    • Ariss
×
×
  • Create New...