ewh12 Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:30 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:30 PM (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 3:28 PM, Nmj said: The problem is they want to give Barnev his little duet… Beauty and the Beast needs to be put to rest. They honestly should be singing…”I’m Your Angel” instead, but for obvious reasons, we know why not. Its so sad too because I love “I’m Your Angel” and the video, if you remove the obvious problem, was one of the most contemporary of its time; representative of the 90s tech aesthetic. Edited September 18, 2026 at 07:31 PM by ewh12 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:31 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:31 PM (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 3:47 PM, AdrienneM said: You can play them both at the same time and they’re the exact same. If you believe she can produce a note like that now, even in studio, then all power to you. here we go. https://drive.google.com/file/d/167NulDjupMzTvh5Ras7m_fVCHuOgWLLv/view?usp=drivesdk I did the same as you, pitched down the 2011 track and compared. The main difference is the vibrato. I do believe she can produce this note now. Edited September 18, 2026 at 07:32 PM by MaxRayÎles 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:32 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:32 PM Now Ne bouge pas Quote
Popular Post woodstock Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:33 PM Popular Post Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:33 PM If you think of it, in 1999 in Paris she said "René va bien" ; in 2026 in Paris she says "Je vais bien". This is so moving 🥺 9 7 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:35 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:35 PM damn she’s REALLY belting on Ne bouge pas 4 Quote
Squall Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:36 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:36 PM On 9/18/2026 at 2:28 PM, Nmj said: The problem is they want to give Barnev his little duet… Beauty and the Beast needs to be put to rest. They honestly should be singing…”I’m Your Angel” instead, but for obvious reasons, we know why not. They should replace "Beauty and the Beast" with "Incredible" 4 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:37 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:37 PM DUAM and she sounds strong too Quote
queenofvegas Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:37 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:37 PM From what I’ve heard her voice seems a lot stronger than the first two shows. She still struggles a lot with ONCP for some reason 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:38 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:38 PM Oh god no please that’s the only duet option worse than BATB 😭😭 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:38 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:38 PM I’m telling you… Celine is a machine she always gets better as the shows go on, she’s never been a great opening night/long break comeback performer instead she finds her strides a little later. Watch tomorrow, even be the next level! 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:38 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:38 PM On 9/18/2026 at 8:38 PM, Nmj said: I’m telling you… Celine is a machine she always gets better as the shows go on, she’s never been a great opening night/long break comeback performer instead she finds her strides a little later. Watch tomorrow, even be the next level! Tomorrow actually rlly intrigues me because it’ll be her first back-to-back show… I must admit I was nervous when they added the Fridays back in April 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:39 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:39 PM Now the question is she gonna go for that high note like she did the other day during DUAM? She's sounding a bit more confident today. Quote
João Oliveira Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:39 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:39 PM On 9/18/2026 at 8:36 PM, Squall said: They should replace "Beauty and the Beast" with "Incredible" I could work but that's a difficult song 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:40 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:40 PM DUAM is for her French shows what LCMM is for her English shows... the inescapable up-tempo that was never a hit despite the amount of times she shoved it down our throats. Really good song though. 😌 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:41 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:41 PM Medley begins: I feel love Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:42 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:42 PM On 9/18/2026 at 9:39 PM, Abodi2002 said: Now the question is she gonna go for that high note like she did the other day during DUAM? She's sounding a bit more confident today. She did and she nailed it 2 Quote
lyn Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:43 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:43 PM I’m so happy for her 🥹 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:45 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:45 PM So I’m alive sounded incredible! 2 Quote
Shaun Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:45 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:45 PM Absolutely love the transition from I’m Alive into That’s The Way It Is 4 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post LukeD Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:45 PM Popular Post Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:45 PM Mother needed the first two shows to warm up and now she is on fire! What a deserving gift for all of us! 13 Quote
João Oliveira Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:47 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:47 PM She loves to sing I'm alive. 1 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:48 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:48 PM Shes on fire ! 3 Quote
Remon Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:50 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:50 PM On 9/18/2026 at 9:45 PM, Shaun said: Absolutely love the transition from I’m Alive into That’s The Way It Is That one is splendid. I also love the one from TTWI to Sweet dreams. But i'm still not a fan of the transition from I feel love to I'm alive. On another note: I'm falling in love with Ne bouge pas more and more. Always skipped that one... Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:50 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:50 PM (edited) I know some of you don’t like covers but I think sweet dreams fits so well! Edited September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM by Peppercorn1991 3 Quote
ordinary fan Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM Sweet dreams Quote
Celinemaniac Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM Are we gonna have a new outfit for Dansons?... Let's see. Quote Join the Céline Dion Grεεκ Fan Club on Facebook
lyn Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:51 PM (edited) <double post too excited> Edited September 18, 2026 at 07:55 PM by lyn Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
LukeD Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:52 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:52 PM Unpopular opinion but I really enjoy the 'Dansons', 'Ziggy', 'Courage' segment. I just want her to get a bit more comfortable with 'Dansons'. 5 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:52 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:52 PM Stream has gone down… any others? Quote
João Oliveira Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:53 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 07:53 PM On 9/18/2026 at 8:52 PM, LukeD said: Unpopular opinion but I really enjoy the 'Dansons', 'Ziggy', 'Courage' segment. I just want her to get a bit more comfortable with 'Dansons'. I fully agree Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.