mirage Posted September 18, 2026 at 01:56 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 01:56 PM On 9/18/2026 at 3:56 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: As delusional as the question might be, what’s the best way to get tickets for the May shows besides waiting for a miracle? Viagogo? Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:00 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:00 PM (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 3:56 PM, mirage said: Viagogo? Is that a reliable website? I find a bit scary any method that’s not official. Edited September 18, 2026 at 02:01 PM by Celine Fan 77 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:05 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:05 PM There’s a great seat on there for tonight in section 102 for £92.00 what a steal! Quote
CourageProject Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:18 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:18 PM the guy was filming today too. Do we think we'll get another post? Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:41 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:41 PM On 9/18/2026 at 7:23 AM, mirage said: Nah she got a wig on top of her hair. Its just partial. You can the difference very good. Her hair is darker and thinner. It’s def a bun wig, She must really think the bun looks good on her Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:43 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:43 PM On 9/18/2026 at 6:33 AM, Nmj said: Yes it doesn’t help she’s wearing flare pants. They really do take unnecessary risks with clothing for having SPS. I still think she had that experimental trail of CAR-T Therapy and they aren’t saying yet, it’s just a guess. Especially with the heels. That alone is a huge risk Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:46 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:46 PM On 9/18/2026 at 10:41 AM, karatedude317 said: It’s def a bun wig, She must really think the bun looks good on her A bun - wig is such an oxymoron 😂 here we thought buns are to be practical/ easy and low maintenance. 😂 I truly don’t understand why do a wig and bun combo makes no sense. 1 Quote
karatedude317 Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:51 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:51 PM On 9/18/2026 at 10:46 AM, Nmj said: A bun - wig is such an oxymoron 😂 here we thought buns are to be practical/ easy and low maintenance. 😂 I truly don’t understand why do a wig and bun combo makes no sense. Playing devils advocate here, her hair is super thin now, so she prob wants to make it look fuller, plus she prob thinks she looks good with a bun, or it’s less fuss, hence the bun wig. When she wore the long wig the other night you could see that it was annoying her. I wish she would have kept the hair from the March announcement vid. She looked especially stunning in the interlude video. If only they would have kept that look goin for the show 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:52 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:52 PM On 9/18/2026 at 3:46 PM, Nmj said: A bun - wig is such an oxymoron 😂 here we thought buns are to be practical/ easy and low maintenance. 😂 I truly don’t understand why do a wig and bun combo makes no sense. £76.13 on shein what a bargain 🤣 2 Quote
mirage Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:55 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:55 PM (edited) On 9/18/2026 at 4:46 PM, Nmj said: A bun - wig is such an oxymoron 😂 here we thought buns are to be practical/ easy and low maintenance. 😂 I truly don’t understand why do a wig and bun combo makes no sense. Because she don't have that much hair on the head anymore. Not that she is bald, but the show hair is definitely not her own. I was behind her today when she looked back and up to the people waving from the balcony. And I can tell you, she is grey 😅 And I think this is part of the whole concept, the first pictures etc. I mean they truly thought about this one, this time Edited September 18, 2026 at 02:56 PM by mirage 1 Quote
Thomas Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:55 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 02:55 PM We know her real bun is really small and they clip on a bigger, fuller bun for the show like you saw them do in the costume change during A New Day. So why not clip on a pony tail instead? It would still be out of her face, but it would be a much younger style. I think a pony tail would suit the uptempo mid section of the show a lot better, and she could just switch it back to the bun for the end. 2 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:00 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:00 PM On 9/18/2026 at 4:55 PM, Thomas said: We know her real bun is really small and they clip on a bigger, fuller bun for the show like you saw them do in the costume change during A New Day. So why not clip on a pony tail instead? It would still be out of her face, but it would be a much younger style. I think a pony tail would suit the uptempo mid section of the show a lot better, and she could just switch it back to the bun for the end. I thought of this last night. She looked amazing with the long ponytail in one of the “I am Céline Dion” documentary scenes, when she’s wearing her green pajamas. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
CourageProject Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:03 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:03 PM On 9/18/2026 at 8:25 PM, Thomas said: We know her real bun is really small and they clip on a bigger, fuller bun for the show like you saw them do in the costume change during A New Day. So why not clip on a pony tail instead? It would still be out of her face, but it would be a much younger style. I think a pony tail would suit the uptempo mid section of the show a lot better, and she could just switch it back to the bun for the end. because for some reason Dee and Celine or whoever else is incharge of her looks, thinks that the bun is looking good. They could at least put some hair down from the front if they wanna go for a bun, and if it's a wig why not a sexy bun? 1 Quote
Thomas Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:05 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:05 PM (edited) I mean ultimately it is Celine's choice, maybe she likes the classic style of a bun? Yeah she looks amazing with a pony tail! Something like this. Edited September 18, 2026 at 03:15 PM by Thomas 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:05 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:05 PM I’m NO doctor so I won’t pretend to have knowledge 100%… but I don’t think the long hair is an SPS trigger for Celine. I think she just likes the bun, but if Celine is able to wear 6 inch heels, change wardrobe 4 times, sing for 2+ hours, dance, take flashing lights, loud noises etc… I don’t think a little hair would be a trigger. 1 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:11 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:11 PM On 9/18/2026 at 5:08 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: https://www.4shared.com/video/mmgum81tku/Celine_Dion_Ebben_Ne_andro_lon.html https://www.4shared.com/video/mmgum81tku/Celine_Dion_Ebben_Ne_andro_lon.html Thanks again, unfortunately the link is still invalid 😭😭 is it possible to upload to YouTube as an unlisted video instead?🙏🏻🙏🏻 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:12 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:12 PM On 9/18/2026 at 11:05 AM, Thomas said: I mean ultimately it is Celine's choice, maybe she looks the classic style of a bun? Yeah she looks amazing with a pony tail! Something like this. She’s done similar not so long ago… it would look better on her today even now that she looks healthier too. From the CWT announcement concert/presser in LA. 3 Quote
Thomas Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:16 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:16 PM That would look so good! 1 Quote
Thomas Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:26 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:26 PM On 9/18/2026 at 3:55 PM, mirage said: And I think this is part of the whole concept, the first pictures etc. I mean they truly thought about this one, this time That is true to be fair, that part is sadly cohesive. Someone in Paris print a few of these off instead, pin them up along the route to the arena so she sees them when she drives past. 😁 6 Quote
lyn Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:31 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:31 PM I can’t believe it’s time for another show already!! How is it I’m not there?? This has been my whole life for a week and I don’t know what else to do with it anymore 😂 Who am I when not a full time Celine fan?? Anyway listening to the recording on repeat and my god Scott’s little extra piano tinkles in LDSP are sending me. And I can’t get the impossibly classy ONCP intro out of my head. The guy is making magic with her music. Glad he got an extra long cheer Wednesday night! 3 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
CourageProject Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:31 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:31 PM how can i post images here? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:33 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:33 PM And hoop earrings… love her in hoops 😍 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:36 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:36 PM If we are going to with this add a little color and glamour while we are at it. 5 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:38 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:38 PM Can we talk about her moves while improvising Bonjour, Pardon, Merci today? 😍 It’s as if she’s getting ready for a live performance of the song! (One can dream) Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:42 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:42 PM On 9/18/2026 at 4:36 PM, Nmj said: If we are going to with this add a little color and glamour while we are at it. NMJ Horth 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:46 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 03:46 PM On 9/18/2026 at 11:42 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: NMJ Horth I could be Annie’s (DEE) 😂 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 18, 2026 at 04:03 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 04:03 PM On 9/18/2026 at 6:05 PM, Nmj said: I’m NO doctor so I won’t pretend to have knowledge 100%… but I don’t think the long hair is an SPS trigger for Celine. I think she just likes the bun, but if Celine is able to wear 6 inch heels, change wardrobe 4 times, sing for 2+ hours, dance, take flashing lights, loud noises etc… I don’t think a little hair would be a trigger. I don’t think anything is really a trigger for her anymore. However, it’s bizarre that, of all things, it’s the voice and singing mechanism that are the one thing still affected by SPS. Then again, it was only the voice at first too - that’s where the symptoms started. Could it be because Céline used it at a disproportionately high intensity for so many years? Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 18, 2026 at 04:03 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 04:03 PM On 9/18/2026 at 6:37 PM, CourageProject said: Okay I get why they went with the bun 5 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 18, 2026 at 04:07 PM Posted September 18, 2026 at 04:07 PM Is there still a multimedia section of the forum? A place where we could post actual files directly without any intermediary website. Quote The best is yet to come...
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.