Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted

I wonder why they didn't go with the bob, Celine was comfortable with it in 2024 during the Grammys and the Vogue interivew. A bob would've looked better in some of those dresses. Or maybe a more styled bun like in Love Again 

  • Like 1
Posted

Super happy to be going to the show next week on Saturday. Feeling a little deflated today as I’ve received my ticket allocation. I really couldn’t be any further away. I took what I could get on EventTravel when the sale was on, I thought Categorie 1 would be ok. Turns out I’ve only got 2 or so rows behind me in the entire place. I guess thank god for the screens. Still super lucky to be there. But I seem to have paid €400 for a hotel for the night and €200 for a seat I would never choose. 

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 1:58 AM, Céline RO said:

What’s with the “OMG” lol 

It’s pretty common for Céline, hardly a show goes by where she doesn’t do something like this. And yet she never falls!

Yes it doesn’t help she’s wearing flare pants. They really do take unnecessary risks with clothing for having SPS. I still think she had that experimental trail of CAR-T Therapy and they aren’t saying yet, it’s just a guess. 

  • Like 3
Posted

I’m afraid I won’t post any more recordings here as they keep taking down my links for copyright issues. First time this happens with Google Drive, they are really taking it serious this time.

  • Sad 6

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

She was absolutely magnificent!

I was genuinely shocked by how many French songs she sang  I loved every second of it! Was it like 60%/40%?!?

Was that the first time she performed “Je Chanterai” live?! I LOVEDDD IT! It’s one of my favorite songs, so hearing it live was such a special moment. 

I’m happy she pleased us with Ne bouge pas, The Chase and a snippet of des milliers de baiser but wish she had sang it full to hear her sing:“On ouvrirait tous les jours où nous serions moins forts. Tous ces embryons d'amour, toutes ces aurores”

And she looked so healthy and sounded incredible! And almost entirely live! I think ABM was all lipped, but not sure and maybe TTWII?

At some point my heart literally skipped a beat when she tripped so glad she was able to catch herself!

Such an amazing show from beginning to end.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 5/5

  • Like 6
Posted

Well we can expect one song change tonight / tomorrow night. Presumably the John Farnham tribute song recording has to happen in the next 2 shows? It was dated 20th September wasn’t it? 

Unless she’s doing it with the arena empty and keeping it more intimate and personal? 

  • Like 1
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
On 9/17/2026 at 6:01 PM, Nmj said:

I think they paint Celine’s bun nightly? When she leaves the hotel the bun is lighter and gray and then it’s darker and no gray… she could gray fast but not literally overnight. either that or the bun is an actual ultra advanced wig 🤣 

Nah she got a wig on top of her hair. Its just partial. You can the difference very good. Her hair is darker and thinner. 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/17/2026 at 11:57 PM, Dancing_Queen said:

Surprised no one mentioned the program also lists her 'social media managers' as John Franck and Eddie Levy from UNDRCVR. 

We finally know who to blame 😂 

Aaah those are the guys seeing coming at the hotel before she leaves. They also did the short-form campaign for the single Hymne a L'amour.

https://www.instagram.com/undrcvrentertainment?stkn=cXhkaHJvNTBoOG5t

Posted

I met a girl at Five Guys after the show.

 

she said she bought a resell ticket for like 200 on the floor, like 30 minutes before. 
 

i forgot to ask her which website she used. 
 

is that possible?

Posted

So we have seen some conflicting reports of 30k, 35k, 40k and 45k people in a concert (plenitude arena posted 40k singing tonight in one of their videos). I wonder if we are going any official official confirmation? 

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 4:58 PM, mirage said:

Aaah those are the guys seeing coming at the hotel before she leaves. They also did the short-form campaign for the single Hymne a L'amour.

https://www.instagram.com/undrcvrentertainment?stkn=cXhkaHJvNTBoOG5t

oh you mean the recaps they kept posting after a year of the performance when everybody seemed to have moved on? yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....somebody needs to write a letter to these guys. i'm surprised they are young lol.

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 1:24 PM, Remon said:

Don't know if this has been posted here, but Billboard's article on the second night: https://www.billboard.com/lists/celine-dion-paris-residency-comeback-night-two-recap/her-french-catalog-revealed-a-global-superstar-most-u-s-audiences-dont-fully-know 

It's about time the English speaking audiences start exploring the French catalogue: For those without much knowledge of Dion’s French catalog, there was an interesting and arguably timely opportunity to hear her singing songs stripped of personal or cultural meaning. One could listen to and appreciate her voice for its own sake, creating then a chance to listen closely for how this famous instrument is doing now that Dion has rebuilt it while taking on SPS.

But all in all, it's just pure admiration: The world is more joyful, more elegant and more fun with Céline Dion in the spotlight. On Wednesday night in Paris, she arrived back not having to crawl, but with her arms raised in triumph, visibly overcome by the adoration of 30,000 people who perhaps needed her back as much as she needed to return. A world with this version of Céline Dion is the one we want to live in.

“Which is perhaps why Dion’s return feels like more than a comeback; it feels like a correction.” Damn straight this woman could save the world.

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 12:26 PM, CourageProject said:

I wonder why they didn't go with the bob, Celine was comfortable with it in 2024 during the Grammys and the Vogue interivew. A bob would've looked better in some of those dresses. Or maybe a more styled bun like in Love Again 

I guess the bun was part of the classy Parisian look they were going for, the bob really doesn’t convey that. And it would’ve been a wig anyway so might as well go with long hair, but then again even the bun is a wig…

The hairstylist, consultant and assistant must surely have done a lot of thinking and deliberation to reach this final “design”.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)
On 9/18/2026 at 1:33 PM, Nmj said:

Yes it doesn’t help she’s wearing flare pants. They really do take unnecessary risks with clothing for having SPS. I still think she had that experimental trail of CAR-T Therapy and they aren’t saying yet, it’s just a guess. 

But when she sings you can still hear that there is something constricting her significantly, both her breathing/chest area and (as she explained) her larynx. It just seems like too much constriction for it to be post-CAR-T.

I think her overall unbelievably good shape is mostly due to the physical therapy, pilates and all the training she does, in addition to the pharmacological/immune therapy. I’m not sure it’s the result of any miracle solution but rather extreme (perhaps never seen before) persistence in the basic therapies.

Edited by Céline RO
The best is yet to come...
Posted (edited)

She just left the hotel.

Really energetic singing BPM with the crowd and she nearly got into the wrong car ( people carrier ) by mistake and was laughing at her mistake lol.

Edited by Shamrock_1982
  • Haha 3
Posted

Hopefully someone can record the show today. If uploaded to google drive I can save easily. i have audio of both shows saved so far. Links were already posted hear before so if you still want the shows message me I guess. Gotta be a way to go against the copyright and removal of links. That's never happened at any show in her career. Never heard of removal being so strict anywhere in fact.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 8:02 AM, Shamrock_1982 said:

She just left the hotel.

Really energetic singing BPM with the crowd and she nearly got into the wrong car ( people carrier ) by mistake and was laughing at her mistake lol.

 
i wonder if that means we can expect BPM to be in the setlist for today's show?

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 2:05 PM, Shocker said:

Oh!

 

IMG_8508.jpeg

That's logical but absurd at the same time. I understand that you can't access with an camera-only or a video recorder... but you can bring your mobile phone. Mostly because your tickets are on the mobile!

It's all a non sense...

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Posted

She was in a great mood today, very playful. 

image.thumb.png.570520178d95d6642cef10433039c2d5.png

image.thumb.png.b2580fe38d7cc2f5a3d98a4c06a2d42f.png

From The Red Heads live.

  • Like 2
Posted

I seen people with small cameras and selfie sticks in the arena despite them saying on their website that they are not allowed.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Looks like she is wearing Phoebe Philo again.

Dancer jacket @ $7800

By the way, this coat is made from shearling (sheepskin or lambskin) so it not a fur coat as people might imagine.

image.thumb.png.89b33f8672cce98e3bc7e50639e2ff5e.png

Edited by Thomas
  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 1:32 PM, zuv said:

I met a girl at Five Guys after the show.

 

she said she bought a resell ticket for like 200 on the floor, like 30 minutes before. 
 

i forgot to ask her which website she used. 
 

is that possible?

Enjoying that delicious French food, eh?  Bonjour Pardon Merci fan? 😉 

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
On 9/18/2026 at 2:02 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

She just left the hotel.

Really energetic singing BPM with the crowd and she nearly got into the wrong car ( people carrier ) by mistake and was laughing at her mistake lol.

Yeah that was fun to watch, like girl it's not your first time you leave the hotel 🤣🤣

She really should add BPM, she loves it.

  • Like 2
Posted

Heyy

I have got a ticket for the 25sep and I can go to see it anymore. I am stuck in the south of France 😥
It's a VIP4 gold Fanclub pack, bought on ticketmaster. I can even sell it below the price I bought it !

Contact me at esmieunathan@gmail.com 🙏

 

Posted

Lyn's file from drive still works. Maybe we just can't split the songs?

Posted

As delusional as the question might be, what’s the best way to get tickets for the May shows besides waiting for a miracle? 

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   8 members

    • Henri
    • lyn
    • jpatdeleon09
    • Steeeepphh
    • LouisePetersen
    • celinemagicsingle
    • lost84
    • Shaun
×
×
  • Create New...