lyn Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:03 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:03 PM On 9/17/2026 at 6:43 PM, MaiconSC said: oh my God... that's lovely 🥰 thank you so very much for the video too! she looks very happy singing this one... that warms my heart... I think it's better to let all the videos unlisted, cause they removed even the "audio only" I uploaded to my channel... that's totally a new situation... already?? my that's quick/very overzealous. FWIW there were signs again in the arena about being filmed... I don't know if that's just a standard arena thing but I can only presume they'd use clips from the second performance if there really is something official 🤞 1 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
ivo Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:14 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:14 PM On 9/17/2026 at 5:46 PM, Celine Fan 77 said: I’ve been thinking about something ever since I got back from Paris. Don’t you guys feel Céline is “our Céline” again? It’s hard to explain, but I feel like during the 2018-2019 period she was acting weird during interviews, plus SPS affecting her vocal quality during performances… I don’t know, I just feel like she has become the classy Céline we all fell in love with. Am I the only one who’s feeling this? Exactly how I feel about it! 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Nmj Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:15 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:15 PM On 9/17/2026 at 1:14 PM, ivo said: Exactly how I feel about it! Yes she was high on meds. I prefer the calmer Celine. Quote
fikus1 Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:15 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:15 PM On 9/17/2026 at 6:42 PM, jpatdeleon09 said: good thing i have downloaded it.. lol What was it? What did I miss? 🥺 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:15 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:15 PM On 9/17/2026 at 12:14 PM, Abodi2002 said: Any way to get more information on what is copyright? Idk why so many videos are being taken down. Do they not want people to hear her vocals? Because otherwise the only way people will hear things from this Paris run is if her team releases something. We know they tend to not release her best vocals. this is the claim I received on my deleted video: Content used: Celine Dion Live in Paris Removal request by: SME Quote
Shocker Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:20 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:20 PM On 9/17/2026 at 7:15 PM, MaiconSC said: this is the claim I received on my deleted video: Content used: Celine Dion Live in Paris Removal request by: SME maybe we have to use CDLIP26? 🤡 Quote
rachel9767 Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:21 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:21 PM So literally we have a job after every concert - download everything uploaded publicly 🫡 2 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:22 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:22 PM On 9/17/2026 at 10:16 PM, Nmj said: Maybe I’m the reason Celine’s social got a smudge better… I messaged Dee and told her that it’s terrible the way it’s been run and we want current content, and she acknowledged my message. So, who knows 🤣 or maybe not. if she’s an “ex assistant” she should make herself useful and take BTS content. did she really acknowledge? Quote
Shocker Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:24 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:24 PM I have to work tomorrow and have an evening event — God only knows what I’ll miss out on downloading; by Saturday morning, nothing will be left. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:27 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:27 PM On 9/17/2026 at 6:15 PM, Nmj said: Yes she was high on meds. I prefer the calmer Celine. It was the company she kept at the time, that didn’t help… 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:30 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:30 PM On 9/17/2026 at 1:27 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: It was the company she kept at the time, that didn’t help… Pepe? Because she still had Dee in apparently a “jack of all trades” role. Other than that her circle I believe is the same. Very minimal. Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:56 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 05:56 PM (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 2:20 PM, Shocker said: maybe we have to use CDLIP26? 🤡 I don't think the name will make a lot of difference... sometimes at the moment I'm uploading the video, youtube already finds copyright warnings... they must have some kind of AI or algorythm to identify the audio... once in the past, I got a bootleg audio removed by copyright.. and it wasn't even from an official release... Edited September 17, 2026 at 05:56 PM by MaiconSC Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:04 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:04 PM On 9/17/2026 at 11:59 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: Great sound quality. You can really hear that this is live. Some inflections are different from the opening night. I don’t know if that’s the right term for that lol Was this the opera song? Quote
Alice Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:12 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:12 PM This time tomorrow! 2 1 Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:15 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:15 PM (edited) On 9/17/2026 at 11:17 AM, lyn said: Here are my videos from last night! My apologies once again for the angles, late starts, screaming, shaking... it's very hard to focus when in the middle of losing one's mind 😅 Enjoy what you can! Full playlist Encore Un Soir MHWGO BATB The Chase Dans Un Autre Monde Dansons Ziggy LCMM (listening to this one rn as I upload... omg she is fire) The Prayer IACBTMN Je Chanterai La Wally And then bonus rediscovery for myself... her last speech in Newark 8 March 2020... I don't know if they already knew they might be closing up cos of Covid, but that was a beautiful heartfelt speech to leave everyone, the team and herself with for 6 years ❤️ My God I still just cannot believe what's happened this week. Welcome tf back Celine. I've missed you so, so much. it's great to see the details of the stage this close... the stones (can we call they that?) are "simple", but they create so many scenarios that are stunning.... it's amazing how they move and reveal new things too... for me this is the best stage Celine had since A New Day... the visuals for the interlude are so cinematic... Edited September 17, 2026 at 06:17 PM by MaiconSC 3 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:17 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:17 PM On 9/17/2026 at 7:58 PM, Nmj said: I think if they didn’t already record her John Farnham tribute during an empty arena rehearsal ( maybe the one day her hair was down) then we might see it Friday… his tribute airs on the 20th. Or Saturday… the back-to-back days are coming up. Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:19 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:19 PM On 9/18/2026 at 12:46 AM, rachel9767 said: Aww that's great 🥹. Can you please share the aria? I watched all the others and when I came to this, it shows " video not available" 😭 The uploader of these video was uploaded only 5 videos but I only downloaded 2. ONCP & Opera https://www.4shared.com/folder/z_nky99F/Celine_Dion_Live_in_Paris_2026.html 1 1 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:20 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:20 PM (edited) Since when is it even their content though? Granted, it’s not on a public street but it’s not like they invite us into their space for free. And it’s not like they recorded and put it out there as their property (like with studio recordings). We literally pay for the performance. In a way it’s ours to film and post and do whatever we want with it. Edited September 17, 2026 at 06:22 PM by Céline RO 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:20 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:20 PM On 9/18/2026 at 1:15 AM, fikus1 said: What was it? What did I miss? 🥺 I just posted a clearer quality of the opera (2nd show) but it was already taken down 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:21 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:21 PM On 9/18/2026 at 2:04 AM, GoldenLeaf said: Was this the opera song? Yes 1 Quote
Geremy Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:21 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:21 PM Je viens de mettre en vente une place pour ce samedi sur le site de la plénitude Arena, si quelqu’un est intéressé BASSE 110 - RANG 11 - PLACE 15 - Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:30 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:30 PM Any way to dispute the copyright claims? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:39 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:39 PM https://www.4shared.com/folder/z_nky99F/Celine_Dion_Live_in_Paris_2026.html ONCP & OPERA (2nd night) Quote
Thomas Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:41 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 06:41 PM On 9/17/2026 at 7:20 PM, Céline RO said: Since when is it even their content though? Granted, it’s not on a public street but it’s not like they invite us into their space for free. And it’s not like they recorded and put it out there as their property (like with studio recordings). We literally pay for the performance. In a way it’s ours to film and post and do whatever we want with it. It usually comes down to a whole load of intellectual property laws, allowing SME to remove anything they feel could affect sales of a potential official recording or even if they felt the quality of the recording didn't show the artist or the show in the best way, such as shaky camera or bad audio. And since platforms like YouTube have policies in place to protect them from being sued so long as they comply with takedown requests quickly, they just do it without really questioning anything. 1 Quote
Ryoji Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:19 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:19 PM (edited) Arrived in Paris this afternoon for tomorrows show can’t wait! Could not resist buying the Macarons immediately! Lol! Delicious!! 😋 Edited September 17, 2026 at 07:20 PM by Ryoji 6 Quote
TheBobWig Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:30 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:30 PM On 9/17/2026 at 11:17 AM, Shocker said: It's interesting that one of her doctors is from a Children's Hospital. For some reason it got me thinking about the awkward comment on Jimmy Fallon once about being born again every day. 😂 Quote
Nmj Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:49 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:49 PM On 9/17/2026 at 3:30 PM, TheBobWig said: It's interesting that one of her doctors is from a Children's Hospital. For some reason it got me thinking about the awkward comment on Jimmy Fallon once about being born again every day. 😂 I’m assuming the children’s doctors are for the twins while in Paris lol Also BARRINGTON STEPHENSON PERSONAL ASSISTANT The same butler Mr Barrington with the milkshake? 😂 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:54 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 07:54 PM On 9/17/2026 at 10:49 PM, Nmj said: I’m assuming the children’s doctors are for the twins while in Paris lol Also BARRINGTON STEPHENSON PERSONAL ASSISTANT The same butler Mr Barrington with the milkshake? 😂 Nah that’s her ENT. I guess he’s very good 🤷♂️ And of course it’s Mr Barrington! Who else could it be haha Quote The best is yet to come...
Nmj Posted September 17, 2026 at 08:06 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 08:06 PM On 9/17/2026 at 3:54 PM, Céline RO said: Nah that’s her ENT. I guess he’s very good 🤷♂️ And of course it’s Mr Barrington! Who else could it be haha So Mr Barrington is serving up milkshakes in Paris? 1 1 Quote
TheBobWig Posted September 17, 2026 at 08:13 PM Posted September 17, 2026 at 08:13 PM On 9/17/2026 at 4:06 PM, Nmj said: So Mr Barrington is serving up milkshakes in Paris? Made with coconut milk. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.