Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 7:51 PM, LukeD said:

If BYLM is live, she is doing really, really well...!

I think it is? At least up until the sustained note- unless I’ve got amnesia she’s doing far more runs and riffs here and there “beCAUUUUSE OF YOUUUU” sounded stronger to me too

  • Like 2
Posted

so we can tell she is doing FULL BYLM live!!! 😭 amazing Celineeee

  • Like 1
Posted

her pronunciation has gotten so much better......no more of the "mmmiam everything i am"

  • Like 1
Posted

It will get more better in the following shows. Earlier shows especially the opening night. It’s pretty stressful and emotional for her

Posted

"Encore un soir" sounds good tonight, too!

  • Like 1
Posted

Sounds like she nailed the “yooooou”. Nailed the heyyyyy. Slaying!

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

EUS live sounds better than it did 10 years ago. Call me delusional, I don't care! 😅

  • Like 6
Posted

I’m definitely seeing more of “our Celine” tonight- so much more confident and really getting into every line and with intense movements 

  • Like 3
Posted

i was hoping the dresses would change every night. But then I would have to see this Dior piece goo and I can't. 

But the MHWGO suit needs to go (at least for that song and BATB)

Posted

That was really the first proper (live) belt we've heard from her and it sounded good, well supported.

Posted

The “un rien de tout” belts were really belted tonight, god i love this woman 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 2:51 PM, LukeD said:

If BYLM is live, she is doing really, really well...!

Definitely LIVE because it’s different than Saturday. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Posted

and there are people saying she can't belt anymore... well... 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Posted

Much smoother transition into "Tout l'or des hommes!"

  • Like 1
Posted

Hearing on LDSLP how rich and strong her lower register is- especially on the “comme île au trésor” belt 

  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

Also funny tidbit- I think Kaven got almost as loud a cheer as Celine did when he came forward for the guitar solo for Destin 🤣🤣

Edited by AdrienneM
  • Haha 1
Posted

SPS Celine >>> Prime Celine as far as the soft verses of the TPOL are concerned. There. I said it. 

  • Like 5
Posted

YES! Second verse of "The Power of Love" is still in!

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 3:07 PM, LukeD said:

SPS Celine >>> Prime Celine as far as the soft verses of the TPOL are concerned. There. I said it. 

Damn TPOL I think is 100% live too… the second verse is different especially the “FAAAAAAR AWAY”

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 8:08 PM, Nmj said:

Damn TPOL I think is 100% live too… the second verse is different especially the “FAAAAAAR AWAY”

Hmm… on that im less sure. The “caaaant go on” is exactly the same as the premiere 

Posted

I know we're all excited 

I think BYLM is mostly live except the HEYYY 

TPOL sounds playback 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   16 members

    • Steeeepphh
    • lyn
    • juls75
    • No1IrishFan
    • joaofilho
    • jepoi
    • mirage
    • Jackie
    • wenneke
    • Lysvar
    • Littlemouse
    • Dancing_Queen
    • Alex_Incognito
    • Ukrfan
    • dawn
    • manu23
×
×
  • Create New...