Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 9:18 PM, biscuit2 said:

Noooooooooooooooooooo. It's a very poetic song. Maybe english people don't understand the beauty of the lyrics. 

Nothing to do with the language… I like the single but live it’s f****** terrible and boring 

Posted

OMG JE CHANTERAI WAS INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE... EPIC !

old Celine possessed her body on that one!!!

the high notes were POWERFUL !

I cried...

and she nailed the last note on All By Myself 😍

  • Like 5
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 9:20 PM, SuperLove4Celine said:

I must be the only one here who enjoys "Dansons" live.

I recommend otex 😉

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 10:51 PM, MaiconSC said:

OMG JE CHANTERAI WAS INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE... EPIC !

old Celine possessed her body on that one!!!

the high notes were POWERFUL !

I cried...

and she nailed the last note on All By Myself 😍

Are you kidding? The last note of ABM is awful and completely off pitch. 

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 4:34 PM, Thomas said:

A better photo of the new outfit from @CelineDionData on twitter.

image.png.a1d3013a910d9af7984497bd9c5db998.png

Whomever approved this mess should be fired. Including Celine if it was her…🤣

  • Like 1
Posted

I watched all the second show on YouTube from LCMM to the end. She is way more confident ! The voice is stronger. 

Still some little false notes and little cracks but things are going to be better and better. 

Je chanterai was way better. Love can move mountains was amazing. Pqtmae very good. Courage amazing. The prayer very good. S'il suffisait d'aimer ,good.

I think Céline needed to come back on stage to finish to recover.

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 10:48 PM, Shamrock_1982 said:

Nothing to do with the language… I like the single but live it’s f****** terrible and boring 

I disagree but I respect ^^

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm so proud of her, she did incredibly well tonight. 

Booked my eurostar for October when watching the live stream, so excited!! Can't wait to be back!! 

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 4:55 PM, Ajax said:

Are you kidding? The last note of ABM is awful and completely off pitch. 

Why are you such a pocket full of sunshine? ☀️ 

  • Like 4
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 10:55 PM, Ajax said:

Are you kidding? The last note of ABM is awful and completely off pitch. 

But a little better than the saturday one.

  • Like 1
Posted

I had to step away for a bit. Did they do the "Des milliers..." snippet?

Posted (edited)
On 9/16/2026 at 5:55 PM, Ajax said:

Are you kidding? The last note of ABM is awful and completely off pitch. 

with all due respect... f*** OFF

let me rephrase: GO f*** YOURSELF

have a nice day...

Edited by MaiconSC
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Posted

Je Chanterai is amazing!

  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
On 16/09/2026 at 22:59, SuperLove4Celine said:

J'ai dû m'absenter un instant. Ont-ils joué l'extrait « Des milliers… » ?

Yes

  • Like 1
Posted

I'm so proud of her, she did incredibly well tonight. 

Booked my eurostar for October when watching the live stream, so excited!! Can't wait to be back!! 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 5:59 PM, SuperLove4Celine said:

I had to step away for a bit. Did they do the "Des milliers..." snippet?

yes...

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 10:59 PM, SuperLove4Celine said:

I had to step away for a bit. Did they do the "Des milliers..." snippet?

Yes

  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

Actually, the last note of ABM were more stable than opening night. It’s very high 

  • Like 1
Posted

Had to go run errands. Was it the same setlist as Saturday?

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 6:04 PM, remykyes said:

Had to go run errands. Was it the same setlist as Saturday?

no changes at all

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 6:03 PM, jpatdeleon09 said:

Actually, the last note of ABM were more stable than opening night. It’s very high 

yes!!! 100% better

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 5:04 PM, remykyes said:

Had to go run errands. Was it the same setlist as Saturday?

Identical. One new hideous outfit in the Dansons section. 

  • Haha 2
Posted

Had to go run errands. Was it the same setlist as Saturday?

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted (edited)

So the setlist has 29 songs, right? The only pre recorded are the ff:

POL

MHWGO (Climax part only)

IACBTMN (except the last part)

ABM (except the last note- it’s live)

————————————————————

The “not sure yet” lol

Donna Summer song


THE REST ARE LIVE! Amazing!

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 3
Posted

I don’t know if u guys are not amazed by the fact that with SPS she sang more live than ever! Ever since 2015, do you think rene is the one making celine use pre recorded before. Because after rene died, she sang more live. Decreasing the amount of pre recorded

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   10 members

    • MaxRayÎles
    • AdrienneM
    • LinaKaro
    • jpatdeleon09
    • juls75
    • LouisePetersen
    • Nmj
    • Johnny79
    • Alex_Incognito
    • Abodi2002
×
×
  • Create New...