Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:16 PM Popular Post Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:16 PM Dansons is for people who prefer their steaks medium/rare with a béarnaise sauce. Bonjour Pardon Merci is for those who prefer their steaks well done with a lot of ketchup. 1 12 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Tianna31 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:17 PM Does anyone know what she said before the last song S'il suffisait d'aimer. I was watching a live stream so it was hard to hear it almost sounded like she said something about her children and Rene i dont speak french so did anyone catch that Quote
lyn Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:17 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:17 PM Guys. GUYS. Just got out of the arena and I have nothing to report now except WHAT. THE. F. OMGWHAT 6 Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
MaiconSC Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:18 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:18 PM if you think about it, the opera song it's the easiest of them all for Celine to sing now... for it uses only head voice... and the way she's approaching it, does not require that much power... so makes sense being live... what she's doing in Je Chanterai it's a lot more demanding than the opera song.... 3 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:18 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:18 PM On 9/16/2026 at 10:16 PM, Alex_Incognito said: Dansons is for people who prefer their steaks medium/rare with a béarnaise sauce. Bonjour Pardon Merci is for those who prefer their steaks well done with a lot of ketchup. Someone needs to pin this 😂😂🤣 1 5 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:19 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:19 PM On 9/16/2026 at 5:16 PM, Alex_Incognito said: Dansons is for people who prefer their steaks medium/rare with a béarnaise sauce. Bonjour Pardon Merci is for those who prefer their steaks well done with a lot of ketchup. Hey, I like my steak medium rare with no sauce if seasoned well. 😂 I actually really like Dansons, I just don’t feel it’s translating well onstage. 1 Quote
LukeD Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:21 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:21 PM On 9/16/2026 at 9:27 PM, Celine0384 said: C'est dans l'ensemble très moyen, la voix , les tenues, le tout . Je suis bien content de ne pas avoir dépensé un euro pour voir ça. Ceux qui affirme que sa voix est comme avant, aller vite consulter un ORL ou peut-être même un Psy 😅 Casse-toi! 😁 1 3 1 Quote
Tianna31 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:22 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:22 PM Does anyone speak french what was celines little speech before S'il suffisait d'aimer it sounded like she said something about her kids Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:24 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:24 PM On 9/16/2026 at 5:22 PM, Tianna31 said: Does anyone speak french what was celines little speech before S'il suffisait d'aimer it sounded like she said something about her kids @Tricey3115 hey, and all your aliases, are you a fan of Celine’s music or do you only care about Rene, her kids and RCs girlfriend? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:25 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:25 PM Made sense with the opera being live as head voice is much easier for Celine now. Amazing!!! 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:25 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:25 PM Better tonight for sure! “Ne bouge pas”, LCMM and “Je chanterai” were insane actually, like in the good old days. I hope we get videos of those (and get to keep them). 3 Quote The best is yet to come...
Céline RO Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:26 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:26 PM As for the new dress, I hated the original one so much that I’ll gladly take this atrocity over it, especially since it shows both of her beautiful legs! 1 Quote The best is yet to come...
homerton Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:26 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:26 PM She sounded lots better tonight. What a doll she is xx Quote
MaiconSC Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:27 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:27 PM On 9/16/2026 at 6:22 PM, Tianna31 said: Does anyone speak french what was celines little speech before S'il suffisait d'aimer it sounded like she said something about her kids "I love your voices... I'll never forget you all singing with me.... I love you all... the greatest power we can have, is to love..." nothing about the kids 2 1 Quote
Coffeegirl Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:28 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:28 PM The run she did at the end of DUAM 🤌🏻🤌🏻 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:28 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:28 PM On 9/16/2026 at 5:27 PM, MaiconSC said: "I love your voices... I'll never forget you all singing with me.... I love you all... the greatest power we can have, is to love..." nothing about the kids You just broke her heart 💔 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:29 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:29 PM On 9/16/2026 at 5:28 PM, Coffeegirl said: The run she did at the end of DUAM 🤌🏻🤌🏻 We definitely got parts of prime Celine today! 2 Quote
biscuit2 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:38 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:38 PM (edited) I want to write a post for shamrock for the stream. It means a word ! Thank you so much. Edited September 16, 2026 at 09:39 PM by biscuit2 Quote
clefurgey Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:38 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:38 PM On 9/16/2026 at 4:20 PM, SuperLove4Celine said: I must be the only one here who enjoys "Dansons" live. Nope, I'm glad she's doing it. Maybe raise it juuust a touch though. Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
Céline RO Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:39 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:39 PM On 9/17/2026 at 12:28 AM, Coffeegirl said: The run she did at the end of DUAM 🤌🏻🤌🏻 She also did the super high ad lib from Sur les Plaines at the end of the bridge! Really hope we get good videos of the insane performances tonight. Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:39 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:39 PM On 9/17/2026 at 5:14 AM, MaiconSC said: I just played the Opera song side by side first day and today.... they're different.... 100% LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The highest note has was longer the first day... so all 100% live... I'm so proud.... I KNEW IT! I’m so glad. Go for the opera Celine! 2 Quote
Céline RO Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:41 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:41 PM Dare I say, “Je chanterai” was stronger than on the album… 2 Quote The best is yet to come...
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:43 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:43 PM My wish is to hear this in person - je chanterai and opera Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:44 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:44 PM I wonder what rihanna felt with this show especially, the opera part 1 Quote
DoronTam Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:44 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:44 PM TONIGHT WAS ABSOLUTELY EPIC!!!! She sounded sublime, looked so relaxed and happy and comfortable and owned every second. WOW. SHE IS SO BACK!!!! I am so ecstatic I was in the building to witness this. 6 1 Quote CELINE DIONThe Best There Was - The Best There Is - The Best There Ever Will Be
MaxRayÎles Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:46 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:46 PM So proud of her ❤️ 1 Quote
Abodi2002 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:54 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:54 PM On 9/16/2026 at 5:39 PM, Céline RO said: She also did the super high ad lib from Sur les Plaines at the end of the bridge! Really hope we get good videos of the insane performances tonight. Like the F5 she did there you mean? Like on the "oh yeah yeah yeah"? If so that'll be great to hear! Though I'd imagine in this key that must be E5 or Eb5. The youtube stream I watched is removed... Quote
clefurgey Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:57 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:57 PM She sounded stronger tonight, more relaxed, etc. And I was just listening to a live stream, I can't imagine what it was like to be there. If the opera song really was live, holy freaking impressive. I mean, I know zip about opera, but I'd think the higher you sing the harder it'd be on your muscles etc, so.. Quote my life, my dream, my Céline.
Steeeepphh Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:57 PM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:57 PM I have 3 tickets for the show on Wednesday the 23rd, but one of my friends may not be able to come due to a death in her family. If she can’t make it, would anyone here be interested in buying her ticket? I’d prefer to sell it to someone who wasn’t able to get a ticket at all, as I’d rather give them the chance to go (sorry 🫠). It’s a VIP Prestige package booked through Event Travel, Section K, Row 3, and the hotel stay is included as well. I just don’t know yet when I’ll be able to confirm whether the ticket is available, as I don’t want to pressure my friend into making a decision right now. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.