jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 06:17 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 06:17 AM Even this kid has the chance to see this concert and she’s enjoying too! She just witnessed a living legend https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSqqLDbeQ/ Quote
vincz Posted September 16, 2026 at 07:03 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 07:03 AM On 9/15/2026 at 11:21 PM, Dancing_Queen said: When she sang The Chase, I grabbed my phone like a mf because I knew it'd probably be the first and last time she'd ever sing it live 😂 I only got the entire thing because she messed up the beginning at first. I tried uploading it as 'unlisted' so you can't find it through the search engine, let's hope that helps: Thank you Quote
symon Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:05 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:05 AM On 9/16/2026 at 3:15 AM, jpatdeleon09 said: And to add the improvements in her current voice to her past shows is the decrease in yodeling. Exactly ! 1 Quote
Steeeepphh Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:09 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:09 AM I got my tickets for next Wednesday! Section K, row 3 😁😁 4 Quote
Shocker Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:11 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:11 AM Is there any hope of a livestream for today's concert? The "Celine Dion Direct" YouTube channel seems to have disappeared or been removed as well. Thanks for any hot tips. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:13 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:13 AM (edited) On 9/15/2026 at 10:21 PM, Dancing_Queen said: When she sang The Chase, I grabbed my phone like a mf because I knew it'd probably be the first and last time she'd ever sing it live 😂 I only got the entire thing because she messed up the beginning at first. I tried uploading it as 'unlisted' so you can't find it through the search engine, let's hope that helps: Which row where you in? I think I can see my hand in the air in your video dancing away lol Edited September 16, 2026 at 09:19 AM by Shamrock_1982 Quote
symon Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:18 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:18 AM I can t wait for tonight show. I m very curious to hear how she sounds ❤️ 2 Quote
Shocker Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:20 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:20 AM On 9/16/2026 at 11:18 AM, symon said: I can t wait for tonight show. I m very curious to hear how she sounds ❤️ Lots of Joy and fun Quote
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:39 AM Popular Post Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:39 AM I finally had some time to crop all the songs from last Saturday night into separated files and made this front cover for iTunes. Enjoy! Click to Download 12 9 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:51 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:51 AM Eurostar from London have cancelled all Eurostar trains from London to Paris today. Praying for all those fans now trying to find a flight and get their on time tonight. 🙏 3 5 Quote
Mlaroche2711 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:59 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:59 AM What time did she come out of the hotel on sat ? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:59 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 09:59 AM 2ND NIGHT 9 hours and 30 minutes BEFORE SHOWTIME 5 Quote
LukeD Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:23 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:23 AM I'm more excited for today's show than I was for the premiere! It's probably because I have a feeling she'll sound even better tonight 😶 8 Hours to go! 3 Quote
No1IrishFan Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:24 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:24 AM Very excited for tonights show. I’ll be a bit less anxious following along from home lol 2 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:43 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:43 AM On 9/16/2026 at 11:13 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: Which row where you in? I think I can see my hand in the air in your video dancing away lol Third row, so I think you were behind me. Someone with similar dance moves I assume 😉 1 Quote
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:47 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:47 AM On 9/16/2026 at 11:39 AM, Celine Fan 77 said: I finally had some time to crop all the songs from last Saturday night into separated files and made this front cover for iTunes. Enjoy! Click to Download Hi, I didn’t have the time yet to fully check the previous pages and I apologize if you already did something similar. But as your YouTube video with the translated speeches got taken down, would you mind posting them here? Damn, I almost felt bad for visiting France and not taking the time to learn some intermediate level stuff so I could minimally understand Céline’s speeches in a francophone show. haha Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
LeChauffeur100 Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:52 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 10:52 AM By the way, I didn’t even want to wait to get home to get a new tattoo! Those were easily the best days of my life… So far! 6 Quote EVERYONE AFRAID TO BE FORGOTTEN - album & film by ionnalee; out NOW at ionnalee.comhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gF-8uJUpL5A
Macaronie Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:20 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:20 AM On 9/16/2026 at 12:40 AM, Nmj said: It seems RC has embraced his destiny. No we can twin. Céline has 2 twins now. 1 Quote
Macaronie Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:26 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:26 AM Did anyone see this: David Foster Andrea Bocelli JHud 3 1 Quote
CourageProject Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:31 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:31 AM On 9/16/2026 at 4:56 PM, Macaronie said: Did anyone see this: David Foster Andrea Bocelli JHud ANDREAAAAA.....just come to paris already🤭 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:34 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:34 AM She’s just left the hotel. Quote
fikus1 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:34 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:34 AM On 9/16/2026 at 2:29 AM, Els said: For anyone going to show 2, can you please record the speeches/talking bits? I am really curious to hear what she will say! Or full audio? (I brought a second phone in to record sound and pre-entry security didn't bat an eye.) I have a full audio file from the first show that I am trying to find a way to share... (Do we have any updates about the forum's file sharing section? Will that be operational any time soon?) Wow! That would be awesome if you could upload the show! 😍 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:34 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:34 AM Robert Charlebois said reason about why Céline was 48 minutes late to her first Paris concert. On the 48-minute delay: > “On avait toutes les sœurs de Céline à ma gauche, la famille Dion au complet... 48 minutes de retard. Oui mais c’est à cause de Michelle Obama qu’ils attendaient. Michelle Obama était en retard. C’est à cause d’elle. Parole d’Oprah Winfrey.” > “I had all of Céline’s sisters to my left, the whole Dion family... 48 minutes late. Yes, but it was because they were waiting for Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama was late. It’s because of her. Word from Oprah Winfrey.” He adds that Oprah was there with “a mask and coughing”, and that even Céline’s family thought it was unusual for her to be that — normally 20 or 30 minutes would be the max for her not 48. Quote
CourageProject Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:37 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:37 AM On 9/16/2026 at 5:04 PM, Nmj said: Robert Charlebois said reason about why Céline was 48 minutes late to her first Paris concert. On the 48-minute delay: > “On avait toutes les sœurs de Céline à ma gauche, la famille Dion au complet... 48 minutes de retard. Oui mais c’est à cause de Michelle Obama qu’ils attendaient. Michelle Obama était en retard. C’est à cause d’elle. Parole d’Oprah Winfrey.” > “I had all of Céline’s sisters to my left, the whole Dion family... 48 minutes late. Yes, but it was because they were waiting for Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama was late. It’s because of her. Word from Oprah Winfrey.” He adds that Oprah was there with “a mask and coughing”, and that even Céline’s family thought it was unusual for her to be that — normally 20 or 30 minutes would be the max for her not 48. i wonder if they met Celine backstage. No photos are out of their meet greet. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:40 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:40 AM On 9/16/2026 at 12:34 PM, Nmj said: Robert Charlebois said reason about why Céline was 48 minutes late to her first Paris concert. On the 48-minute delay: > “On avait toutes les sœurs de Céline à ma gauche, la famille Dion au complet... 48 minutes de retard. Oui mais c’est à cause de Michelle Obama qu’ils attendaient. Michelle Obama était en retard. C’est à cause d’elle. Parole d’Oprah Winfrey.” > “I had all of Céline’s sisters to my left, the whole Dion family... 48 minutes late. Yes, but it was because they were waiting for Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama was late. It’s because of her. Word from Oprah Winfrey.” He adds that Oprah was there with “a mask and coughing”, and that even Céline’s family thought it was unusual for her to be that — normally 20 or 30 minutes would be the max for her not 48. When we asked the event staff what the delay was they said people were still not in the building yet… so it was her holding everyone up? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:42 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:42 AM On 9/16/2026 at 12:37 PM, CourageProject said: i wonder if they met Celine backstage. No photos are out of their meet greet. They know there would be uproar if celebs met her for photos and hugs etc when the fans are kept at arms length for this residency 🤣 1 Quote
fikus1 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:42 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:42 AM On 9/16/2026 at 11:11 AM, Shocker said: Is there any hope of a livestream for today's concert? The "Celine Dion Direct" YouTube channel seems to have disappeared or been removed as well. Thanks for any hot tips. Oh nooooooo! Is it really gone? 😣🥺 I really hope the reason for that is the official release of the show Quote
mirage Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:43 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:43 AM On 9/16/2026 at 1:34 PM, Shamrock_1982 said: She’s just left the hotel. https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdWMzBdI4qN/?stkn=MWh0YTFwd2JvaG50Zw== 1 1 Quote
Nmj Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:43 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:43 AM On 9/16/2026 at 7:40 AM, Shamrock_1982 said: When we asked the event staff what the delay was they said people were still not in the building yet… so it was her holding everyone up? Yes former First Lady Michelle Obama. Quote
fikus1 Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:45 AM Posted September 16, 2026 at 11:45 AM On 9/16/2026 at 11:39 AM, Celine Fan 77 said: I finally had some time to crop all the songs from last Saturday night into separated files and made this front cover for iTunes. Enjoy! Click to Download Thank you for everything that you do for us! For your time and for the effort! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ 2 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.