Jump to content

Concert residency in Paris 2026/2027! *Spoilers*


Recommended Posts

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 3:47 PM, brendanm999 said:

Hi everyone! I hope some of you were able to watch my live stream Saturday night. Unfortunately, SME had my channel taken down so I cannot live stream tonight’s show there, but I’m willing to live stream a few songs tonight on my other channel. 
 

Reply to this post with what songs you want to me to stream, and I’ll make a decision. 

Sure, the Songs that weren’t played on saturday or where there is a change.

i would love it 😍

thank you 

  • Like 2
Posted

Can someone attending the show tonight record full audio? It seems videos are risky. Maybe if nothing is filmed tonight videos won't be taken down as aggressively?

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 4:08 PM, Abodi2002 said:

Can someone attending the show tonight record full audio? It seems videos are risky. Maybe if nothing is filmed tonight videos won't be taken down as aggressively?

I was about to ask the same! Please record full audio those attending tonight ❤️

  • Thanks 1

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 3:07 PM, Els said:

It's just audio, not video... it's the file that @Celine Fan 77 posted after being so kind to edit it into separate tracks 

Huge thanks to both of you in that case! 😊❤️

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 4:08 PM, Abodi2002 said:

Can someone attending the show tonight record full audio? It seems videos are risky. Maybe if nothing is filmed tonight videos won't be taken down as aggressively?

That would be awesome! 🤩

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 3:47 PM, brendanm999 said:

Hi everyone! I hope some of you were able to watch my live stream Saturday night. Unfortunately, SME had my channel taken down so I cannot live stream tonight’s show there, but I’m willing to live stream a few songs tonight on my other channel. 
 

Reply to this post with what songs you want to me to stream, and I’ll make a decision. 

So it was your live stream! Thank you very much! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I was able to watch the whole show thanks to you, because all the videos uploaded later disappeared...

Wouldn't it be possible to upload the videos from tonight somewhere else? 🙈

Btw - I love your voice ❤️🙈

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 10:10 PM, ewh12 said:

Just was thinking, the minimal interviews and non-existant social posts, might just be their new strategy moving forward; The “less is more” approach, where they rely on anticipation and scarcity to drive up demand for Céline. The lack of any information was to drive anticipation for opening night. 
 

But whether or not this is Celine's new strategy long term is anyone’s guess. It might just mean, her health and time means more now than doing anything like promotion.

It clearly worked. She's basically pulled off a PR coup. She doesn't have to compete for attention when she's in a natural position to demand it. 

  • Like 3
Posted

Listen to the speech and when there is a transition between David and Jennifer, Andrea whispers "finally" looooool

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/1EULWmKjmB/

  • Like 1

A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019 Paris 12th September 2nd and 3rd October 2026

Posted

Full audio with all the speeches translated into English:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1f4XDHJcvUOV6dgO2emgrV3VB-NxSQaa9/view?usp=drivesdk

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Was listening to Zora sourit earlier and thought about Celine and her return to performing and cried all over again lmao. Hoping to see how she does tonight is better than how she did on opening night, and that she has a ball. (And yes, while i do think Zora sourit would be an incredible addition to the choir section, im not confident of her ability to sing it still and am perfectly happy with the studio recording and the live performances from 2017) 

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
On 9/16/2026 at 10:08 AM, Abodi2002 said:

Can someone attending the show tonight record full audio? It seems videos are risky. Maybe if nothing is filmed tonight videos won't be taken down as aggressively?

Videos can be shared directly on the forum, i.e., uploaded to Google Drive or another file storage site, or uploaded to YouTube as "unlisted" to prevent them from being taken down. 😊

If you guys film the show tonight and put it on YouTube as "unlisted" just make sure you post the links here in the topic. Otherwise, we won't be able to find the videos.

Edited by GoldenLeaf
  • Like 1
normal_one-heart-7.jpg

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 2:34 PM, Nmj said:

Robert Charlebois said reason about why Céline  was 48 minutes late to her first Paris concert. 

On the 48-minute delay:
> “On avait toutes les sœurs de Céline à ma gauche, la famille Dion au complet... 48 minutes de retard. Oui mais c’est à cause de Michelle Obama qu’ils attendaient. Michelle Obama était en retard. C’est à cause d’elle. Parole d’Oprah Winfrey.”  
> “I had all of Céline’s sisters to my left, the whole Dion family... 48 minutes late. Yes, but it was because they were waiting for Michelle Obama. Michelle Obama was late. It’s because of her. Word from Oprah Winfrey.”

He adds that Oprah was there with “a mask and coughing”, and that even Céline’s family thought it was unusual for her to be that — normally 20 or 30 minutes would be the max for her not 48.

 

I really don’t think they would wait for Michelle Obama. Probably there were still too many people not in their seats and Céline didn’t want them to miss the show. Sounds more plausible knowing Céline.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 4:47 PM, brendanm999 said:

Hi everyone! I hope some of you were able to watch my live stream Saturday night. Unfortunately, SME had my channel taken down so I cannot live stream tonight’s show there, but I’m willing to live stream a few songs tonight on my other channel. 
 

Reply to this post with what songs you want to me to stream, and I’ll make a decision. 

SME should go F themselves! They ruin people’s joy and never contribute anything. Utterly useless.

The best is yet to come...
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 4:47 PM, brendanm999 said:

Hi everyone! I hope some of you were able to watch my live stream Saturday night. Unfortunately, SME had my channel taken down so I cannot live stream tonight’s show there, but I’m willing to live stream a few songs tonight on my other channel. 
 

Reply to this post with what songs you want to me to stream, and I’ll make a decision. 

Would it be possible to make a new channel for each show and just live stream the whole thing? Rinse and repeat! It would sure drive SME mad! Regardless, really appreciate what you’re doing and have done for years!

  • Like 1
The best is yet to come...
Posted

Extremely curious how this second show will go. I think she will be less nervous and will sound even better. Maybe some other songs… 

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

Wow! All those little videos they make are really great! I love them!

Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 12:42 PM, CourageProject said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdWuvSIRnoZ/

 

Seems like TC woke up and realised that Celine is doing a comeback. They've been posting everyday.

 

On 9/16/2026 at 12:42 PM, AXG_16 said:

Wow! All those little videos they make are really great! I love them!

And actually the right content.., how about a backstage video 👀!

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 10:15 PM, Nmj said:

 

And actually the right content.., how about a backstage video 👀!

I think they will make a montage of everything and will release after the residency. But I'm loving the clips they are posting. Hope they don't stop posting them. Remember when Celine said she's gonna make tiktoks? 

  • Like 1
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 12:48 PM, CourageProject said:

I think they will make a montage of everything and will release after the residency. But I'm loving the clips they are posting. Hope they don't stop posting them. Remember when Celine said she's gonna make tiktoks? 

We need to get the likes up on this type of content… because they get major likes on old photos they post. We need to give them incentive to film and post recent stuff. Same day like they did today. 

  • Like 3
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 12:59 PM, CourageProject said:

this is from opening night?

Yes. 

Posted

So here for show number 2, apparently the guy seeing outside with celine all the time filming is doing it for the socials.

He just made a little video of us. I hope they keep this up the residency.

  • Like 2
Posted

IG Followers up to 11.7m, Spotify listeners up to 19.2m! 😎

  • Like 2
Posted
On 9/16/2026 at 1:04 PM, mirage said:

So here for show number 2, apparently the guy seeing outside with celine all the time filming is doing it for the socials.

He just made a little video of us. I hope they keep this up the residency.

Like I said… “about time” but people need to like and share the content, it needs to get more likes than the typical garbage they post to keep it coming. We need to give them incentive to keep going not only in Paris but elsewhere after this tour!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   6 members

    • ParisFollies
    • lyn
    • Thomas
    • Alex_Incognito
    • IMCL
    • Shaun
×
×
  • Create New...