nuts2you Posted March 19, 2021 at 07:45 PM Posted March 19, 2021 at 07:45 PM Here is another one , 3 Quote
sarit_celine Posted March 19, 2021 at 10:19 PM Posted March 19, 2021 at 10:19 PM Yes, our most important posts are being shared on the official FB group page, either by myself or other fans. Unfortunately that group has 1-2 people who consistently make critical comments about the campaign and think we are being "ungrateful" because we see a problem with the status quo. I try to remind them that we love Céline as much as they do, and they have nothing to lose from supporting us and much to gain if we do (after all, they will probably be among the first to buy a new Céline Dion release!). All in all, the official Céline Dion Fan Page is more interested in trivial posts, which is to be expected on Facebook I guess. We can't spend all of our time trying to convince people who aren't willing to see someone else's perspective. At this point, with our "video selfie challenge" underway, we know who are supporters are and we are asking them to record a clip of them expressing their desire for "new" goodies for the fans during the pandemic. Then we can edit them into a short clip along with screenshots of supportive comments on our petition page (as well as elsewhere on the internet), and with that, we'll have pretty much the entire basis for our "final video" — which will be spliced together from all the other videos made thus far and presented to TC & Sony. Then we'll just wait and see if we get a response, and go from there! Thanks for this additional information.I know nothing about the young artists of today, but I do see from time to time the amazing campaigns by their fansmostly young fans, where so many people will take part and then the label do comply with the fans requests.I don't see why that can't happen with Celine's label, it might take harder work, but I truly believe that's possible.I will never understand other fans that seeing something lovely as asking for some kind of a new/old concert release - hurtingthe artist itself or being ungrateful. In my eyes, it always was the opposite, it is being proud of your artist and a way to celebrate her amazing talent. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Celinefan2019 Posted March 20, 2021 at 01:11 AM Posted March 20, 2021 at 01:11 AM I would be really if they release a dvd of Celines second residency Sent from my LM-Q710(FGN) using Tapatalk Quote
Chantemoi Posted March 22, 2021 at 10:05 PM Posted March 22, 2021 at 10:05 PM https://youtu.be/abTCOZHG7CQ 3 Quote
Celinelife Posted March 23, 2021 at 04:51 AM Posted March 23, 2021 at 04:51 AM https://youtu.be/Rl2tHivyXGY 1 Quote
manolo19 Posted March 25, 2021 at 11:45 PM Posted March 25, 2021 at 11:45 PM (edited) I want to put the link here cause I really like this one https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM2f3VwJC9W/?igshid=17dvpgz8y3eej Edited March 25, 2021 at 11:46 PM by manolo19 5 Quote
Chantemoi Posted March 26, 2021 at 05:51 AM Posted March 26, 2021 at 05:51 AM I want to put the link here cause I really like this one https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM2f3VwJC9W/?igshid=17dvpgz8y3eej Thank you, Manu. You ought to be so proud of the top-notch videos you make for us. They really add invaluable credibility to the campaign we wouldn’t have otherwise! Merci mille fois! 3 Quote
manolo19 Posted March 26, 2021 at 04:59 PM Posted March 26, 2021 at 04:59 PM Thank you, Manu. You ought to be so proud of the top-notch videos you make for us. They really add invaluable credibility to the campaign we wouldn't have otherwise! Merci mille fois! Merci encore à toi! Quote
nuts2you Posted March 26, 2021 at 09:44 PM Posted March 26, 2021 at 09:44 PM Question Do you want us to submit Video's to you to add to this Quote
Chantemoi Posted March 27, 2021 at 07:20 AM Posted March 27, 2021 at 07:20 AM Question Do you want us to submit Video's to you to add to this Haha yes! 1 Quote
Celinelife Posted March 30, 2021 at 01:46 AM Posted March 30, 2021 at 01:46 AM As much as I support SayYesCeline compaign, something inside me keeps telling me though, that this compaign will hardly give us anything. Celebs are not always listening to fans. You'll say that some of them have done so. Your hard words everywhere will not help you. This compaign is to release a DVD, but somewhere it is making fans hate the concerts going on. They have gotten this idea that Celine is doing nothing and not releasing anything and setlist is boring and all. Look I also don't like TC doing these things. But have you thought why aren't they doing anything?We all know they have shot pro videos for live concerts for mostly every year. But then why they have not released it? It might be they are having problem. Or that the concert meant a lot to Celine. Some fans are really stupid for asking live 2016, that year was so hard for Celine with the loss of her husband. Doing a tour was making it harder. It might be(MIGHT) that Celine is not releasing any video from that year because it was a hard year for her, she doesn't want that year to be included in her repertoire. She doesn't want a DVD in sales for the year when she was the most vulnerable. You think, it is easy demanding things with a thing as less as a petition (no offense i have also signed it I also support this compaign), i can't remember how many petition i have signed like this and forgot about them. This has to be an intelligent game. Celine and her Team has been off for a long time, for a comeback (a real one not like the Courage one), we fans have to do something.And please don't blame TC for not promoting the album when it is partially your fault too. We fans have to promote it too. You know how much difference can come if only fans start promoting it. You guys have to do something. Sing it in competition, tell courage song to more people, relatives, friends etc.,Nowadays there are many song list in internet and newspaper where they print song listed by people. We could send Courage, Imperfections there. I know that many fans have already started writing bad things about this comment, I am not saying that this compaign will not work, it will, but the outcome will perhaps not be as big as you think it will be. Don't be harsh, BE KIND....xx 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted March 30, 2021 at 05:34 AM Posted March 30, 2021 at 05:34 AM As much as I support SayYesCeline compaign, something inside me keeps telling me though, that this compaign will hardly give us anything. Celebs are not always listening to fans. You'll say that some of them have done so.Your hard words everywhere will not help you. This compaign is to release a DVD, but somewhere it is making fans hate the concerts going on. They have gotten this idea that Celine is doing nothing and not releasing anything and setlist is boring and all. Look I also don't like TC doing these things. But have you thought why aren't they doing anything?We all know they have shot pro videos for live concerts for mostly every year. But then why they have not released it? It might be they are having problem. Or that the concert meant a lot to Celine. Some fans are really stupid for asking live 2016, that year was so hard for Celine with the loss of her husband. Doing a tour was making it harder. It might be(MIGHT) that Celine is not releasing any video from that year because it was a hard year for her, she doesn't want that year to be included in her repertoire. She doesn't want a DVD in sales for the year when she was the most vulnerable.You think, it is easy demanding things with a thing as less as a petition (no offense i have also signed it I also support this compaign), i can't remember how many petition i have signed like this and forgot about them.This has to be an intelligent game. Celine and her Team has been off for a long time, for a comeback (a real one not like the Courage one), we fans have to do something.And please don't blame TC for not promoting the album when it is partially your fault too. We fans have to promote it too. You know how much difference can come if only fans start promoting it. You guys have to do something. Sing it in competition, tell courage song to more people, relatives, friends etc.,Nowadays there are many song list in internet and newspaper where they print song listed by people. We could send Courage, Imperfections there. I know that many fans have already started writing bad things about this comment, I am not saying that this compaign will not work, it will, but the outcome will perhaps not be as big as you think it will be. Don't be harsh, BE KIND....xx Contribute your suggestions and time. The thread you started for suggestions can be acted upon in real time through this campaign. You get out what you put in. Quote
stevo Posted March 30, 2021 at 08:06 AM Posted March 30, 2021 at 08:06 AM I want to put the link here cause I really like this one https://www.instagram.com/tv/CM2f3VwJC9W/?igshid=17dvpgz8y3eej Lovely Quote
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted March 30, 2021 at 06:05 PM Popular Post Posted March 30, 2021 at 06:05 PM (edited) It really is a shame that there was absolutely no release to commemorate her second Vegas show. It would have been beautiful to have all of the song she sang during the first incarnation of the show preserved for fans. She was so on it with some of the best vocals of her career. The Bond Medley was so damn good. So was "How do you keep...". The Michael Jackson tribute was so much more musical and more beautiful than the Prince one we got later. Open Arms was such a treat, too. I'll never forget the curtain pulling back at the premiere and feeling the warmth of the lights and how wonderful it was to have Celine back on stage and in her prime. Edited March 30, 2021 at 06:06 PM by Alex_Incognito 9 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Celine Fan 77 Posted March 30, 2021 at 06:50 PM Author Posted March 30, 2021 at 06:50 PM I just watched the full video, really beautiful. Great job guys! However, why did you decide to cut the "Say Yes Celine" parts from the fans? 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
nuts2you Posted March 30, 2021 at 07:12 PM Posted March 30, 2021 at 07:12 PM Have you made an attempt to contract her ppl about this DVD project and what has been the response from her team Quote
Chantemoi Posted March 31, 2021 at 04:41 AM Posted March 31, 2021 at 04:41 AM (edited) I just watched the full video, really beautiful. Great job guys! However, why did you decide to cut the "Say Yes Celine" parts from the fans? When’s the last time you showed up at a birthday party and asked for presents? We’re saving those “Say Yeses” for the next video... Thanks for the compliment. It was so much fun, hard work - but the best part was meeting people outside of the forum. Lots of really neat people who wanted to participate. Edited March 31, 2021 at 04:45 AM by Chantemoi 3 Quote
PuraVida Posted April 9, 2021 at 12:59 PM Posted April 9, 2021 at 12:59 PM Lady Gaga's fans are circulating a petition to get her to release an album of unreleased songs that she made a few years ago! It has like 30-40k signatures I think. 1 Quote
Chantemoi Posted April 9, 2021 at 06:42 PM Posted April 9, 2021 at 06:42 PM Lady Gaga's fans are circulating a petition to get her to release an album of unreleased songs that she made a few years ago! It has like 30-40k signatures I think. That’s awesome! Gaga is lucky to have such a supportive fanbase. I wish Céline‘s was like that, but sadly they aren’t. 1 Quote
comingback Posted April 9, 2021 at 06:49 PM Posted April 9, 2021 at 06:49 PM That’s awesome! Gaga is lucky to have such a supportive fanbase. I wish Céline‘s was like that, but sadly they aren’t. Any news about the campaign?I hope TC/Sony will react to this. You worked so hard guys. 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted April 9, 2021 at 08:52 PM Posted April 9, 2021 at 08:52 PM That's awesome! Gaga is lucky to have such a supportive fanbase. I wish Céline's was like that, but sadly they aren't. We can do it. Which link should we use---direct to the petition? I think we should put the petition in that new 4M view video about Ryan Reynolds that one channel made then also on Ashes. Gotta get that petition signed! Quote
Chantemoi Posted April 10, 2021 at 06:45 AM Posted April 10, 2021 at 06:45 AM (edited) Any news about the campaign?I hope TC/Sony will react to this. You worked so hard guys. No, they have still not replied to our first email from March in which we explained our mission. After we mail them the package of mock DVDs and the formal proposal—assuming they still haven’t responded—we will launch the full-blown email campaign. We can do it. Which link should we use---direct to the petition? I think we should put the petition in that new 4M view video about Ryan Reynolds that one channel made then also on Ashes. Gotta get that petition signed! Yes, we are just shy of 1,000 signatures, and we really need to push for more. Drop our link in comments to as many posts as you possibly can. There’s no harm spamming at this point! You can use this link ( http://chng.it/yn7gzcMkTC ) or this one, which will direct them to both the petition and our social media accounts ( https://linktr.ee/SayYesCeline ). We also need a few more fans to send us a “Say Yes Celine” video message. It could be anywhere from 10-60 seconds — as long as they use that phrase at the end. Feel free to display all your Céline merchandise around you, or get as creative as you’d like. Send them to our email : SayYesCeline@gmail.com. The more, the merrier!! Edited April 10, 2021 at 06:50 AM by Chantemoi Quote
PuraVida Posted April 10, 2021 at 03:02 PM Posted April 10, 2021 at 03:02 PM No, they have still not replied to our first email from March in which we explained our mission. After we mail them the package of mock DVDs and the formal proposal—assuming they still haven't responded—we will launch the full-blown email campaign. Yes, we are just shy of 1,000 signatures, and we really need to push for more. Drop our link in comments to as many posts as you possibly can. There's no harm spamming at this point! You can use this link ( http://chng.it/yn7gzcMkTC ) or this one, which will direct them to both the petition and our social media accounts ( https://linktr.ee/SayYesCeline ). We also need a few more fans to send us a "Say Yes Celine" video message. It could be anywhere from 10-60 seconds — as long as they use that phrase at the end. Feel free to display all your Céline merchandise around you, or get as creative as you'd like. Send them to our email : SayYesCeline@gmail.com. The more, the merrier!! I have just put a comment about the petition and the link in all Celine's Youtube videos with like 80+ million views, If anyone has time, I think the next step is to put the link to the petition and the hashtag as a comment on the *top comment* of each of her most viewed videos. 3 Quote
Chantemoi Posted April 13, 2021 at 08:05 PM Posted April 13, 2021 at 08:05 PM I have just put a comment about the petition and the link in all Celine's Youtube videos with like 80+ million views, If anyone has time, I think the next step is to put the link to the petition and the hashtag as a comment on the *top comment* of each of her most viewed videos. Good idea! Quote
PuraVida Posted April 14, 2021 at 12:12 AM Posted April 14, 2021 at 12:12 AM Good idea! Yes, still meaning to go back and reply to the top comments. Because it's like an automatic notification for everyone who commented on the thread. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted April 14, 2021 at 06:00 AM Posted April 14, 2021 at 06:00 AM I have just put a comment about the petition and the link in all Celine's Youtube videos with like 80+ million views, If anyone has time, I think the next step is to put the link to the petition and the hashtag as a comment on the *top comment* of each of her most viewed videos. Have you checked if your comment is still there? Because I tried leaving a link under one of her most recent uploads (can't remember which one) and it would get deleted because they don't allow links to be posted in the comment sections. They might have any links to external sights marked as spam and automatically deleted, I think the only links they'll allow is to other youtube videos casue I saw someone was able to link a youtube video under the IACBTMN bts video. So, if they've deleted the ones you left maybe we can leave links to either the SYC youtube channel or to the campaign trailer. 1 Quote
ryba Posted April 14, 2021 at 06:39 AM Posted April 14, 2021 at 06:39 AM (edited) Have you checked if your comment is still there? Because I tried leaving a link under one of her most recent uploads (can't remember which one) and it would get deleted because they don't allow links to be posted in the comment sections. They might have any links to external sights marked as spam and automatically deleted, I think the only links they'll allow is to other youtube videos casue I saw someone was able to link a youtube video under the IACBTMN bts video. So, if they've deleted the ones you left maybe we can leave links to either the SYC youtube channel or to the campaign trailer.then let’s just comment with the hashtag which will automatically lead to the petition when people click on it Edited April 14, 2021 at 06:40 AM by ryba 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted April 14, 2021 at 06:59 AM Posted April 14, 2021 at 06:59 AM Have you checked if your comment is still there? Because I tried leaving a link under one of her most recent uploads (can't remember which one) and it would get deleted because they don't allow links to be posted in the comment sections. They might have any links to external sights marked as spam and automatically deleted, I think the only links they'll allow is to other youtube videos casue I saw someone was able to link a youtube video under the IACBTMN bts video. So, if they've deleted the ones you left maybe we can leave links to either the SYC youtube channel or to the campaign trailer. Hmmm....I checked a few videos and it seems it got deleted? Which is weird because I know that it went through initially. Did yours get through initially? Guess I'll have to do it again.... is commenting with the hashtag enough? Does it link to something? Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted April 14, 2021 at 07:12 AM Posted April 14, 2021 at 07:12 AM Hmmm....I checked a few videos and it seems it got deleted? Which is weird because I know that it went through initially. Did yours get through initially? Guess I'll have to do it again.... is commenting with the hashtag enough? Does it link to something? They would go through but a few seconds later the comment would be gone. They were likely flagged as spam due to the link to another site. Making a comment using the hashtag paired with a link to the campaign trailer which mentions & does have a link to the petition would be the best option. 1 Quote
PuraVida Posted April 14, 2021 at 08:06 AM Posted April 14, 2021 at 08:06 AM They would go through but a few seconds later the comment would be gone. They were likely flagged as spam due to the link to another site. Making a comment using the hashtag paired with a link to the campaign trailer which mentions & does have a link to the petition would be the best option. How do we connect a link within the hashtag? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.