PuraVida Posted August 6, 2025 at 12:31 PM Posted August 6, 2025 at 12:31 PM The performances were filmed in full, but only short clips from them were shown during the interview. I believe the production / TV channel owns the full clips. This is the kind of footage they should post on her official YouTube channel! Time flies so quickly. 2020 was already 5 years ago, and look how little new stuff from the archives we've gotten during that period. At this rate, think of all the things we'll never get to see. The production and TV companies are sitting on so much. Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 6, 2025 at 12:37 PM Author Posted August 6, 2025 at 12:37 PM Time flies so quickly. 2020 was already 5 years ago, and look how little new stuff from the archives we've gotten during that period. At this rate, think of all the things we'll never get to see. The production and TV companies are sitting on so much. Our only hope are French documentaries, like L’énigme Céline Dion from 2023, which usually show extremely rare footage. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
tshlw Posted August 6, 2025 at 05:54 PM Posted August 6, 2025 at 05:54 PM Just posted Le Banquier 2007 featuring Celine as surprise host. https://youtu.be/Q79T1HVrVjw Thank you this was so much fun to watch. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 12, 2025 at 07:37 AM Author Posted August 12, 2025 at 07:37 AM Céline’s full appearance on Le Banquier is now available in HD with English subtitles! 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Davey84 Posted August 12, 2025 at 07:55 PM Posted August 12, 2025 at 07:55 PM Thank you Carlos! Will you be translating and uploading the D'Eux special ASAP too? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 13, 2025 at 01:45 PM Author Posted August 13, 2025 at 01:45 PM Thank you Carlos! Will you be translating and uploading the D'Eux special ASAP too? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Count on that! I’ll start translating it as soon as I get the HD file. In case YouTube blocks it due to copyright, I’ll post a Google Drive link so you can watch / download 5 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 13, 2025 at 03:21 PM Author Posted August 13, 2025 at 03:21 PM By the way guys, this fun special is now available in English AND this interview was blocked due to copyright but it’s back online for you all to enjoy (Nine years later, I still can’t believe they didn’t call Julie Snyder to do this one) 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
mirage Posted August 13, 2025 at 05:04 PM Posted August 13, 2025 at 05:04 PM By the way guys, this fun special is now available in English AND this interview was blocked due to copyright but it’s back online for you all to enjoy (Nine years later, I still can’t believe they didn’t call Julie Snyder to do this one) Oooh I LOVE these Acces Illimite specials.I hope that one day in the future we get more of this again.Though I feel it's more a Rene thing rather than Celine wants it. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted August 13, 2025 at 07:18 PM Posted August 13, 2025 at 07:18 PM Count on that! I’ll start translating it as soon as I get the HD file. In case YouTube blocks it due to copyright, I’ll post a Google Drive link so you can watch / download That's great to hear!! Thanks so much in advance!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G781B met Tapatalk Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
mirage Posted August 13, 2025 at 07:42 PM Posted August 13, 2025 at 07:42 PM Count on that! I’ll start translating it as soon as I get the HD file. In case YouTube blocks it due to copyright, I’ll post a Google Drive link so you can watch / download Ooh can't wait !! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Quote
mirage Posted August 17, 2025 at 09:49 AM Posted August 17, 2025 at 09:49 AM (edited) By the way guys, this fun special is now available in English AND this interview was blocked due to copyright but it’s back online for you all to enjoy (Nine years later, I still can’t believe they didn’t call Julie Snyder to do this one) Looks like there was another special on the day of the concert.Is that available anywhere? I get a bit lost in all the different Acces Illimite specials. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Edited August 17, 2025 at 09:50 AM by mirage Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 17, 2025 at 01:30 PM Author Posted August 17, 2025 at 01:30 PM Looks like there was another special on the day of the concert.Is that available anywhere? I get a bit lost in all the different Acces Illimite specials. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk Yup, they separated that in two parts. Unfortunately, I remember back in 2013 nobody ever shared that second part… Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
mirage Posted August 17, 2025 at 04:02 PM Posted August 17, 2025 at 04:02 PM Yup, they separated that in two parts. Unfortunately, I remember back in 2013 nobody ever shared that second partNooo that's unfortunate Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted August 27, 2025 at 06:28 AM Author Posted August 27, 2025 at 06:28 AM C’est pour toi turns 40 today! 🎉 To mark this milestone, I’m sharing the original 1985 TV special with English Subtitles. I’m very happy because this has always been my ultimate favorite Céline album 🥰 2 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 3, 2025 at 09:47 PM Author Posted September 3, 2025 at 09:47 PM Hope you guys will enjoy this! Here is the new special with English Subtitles ❤️ 6 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
tshlw Posted September 3, 2025 at 10:07 PM Posted September 3, 2025 at 10:07 PM Where? Click in the box where it lists the views for the link to one drive to download. Youtube blocks it so it has to be a download instead. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
tshlw Posted September 3, 2025 at 10:08 PM Posted September 3, 2025 at 10:08 PM Hope you guys will enjoy this! Here is the new special with English Subtitles ❤️ https://youtu.be/2OZlYBbjJ5A Thank you again for all the hard working translating these videos. 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
mirage Posted September 3, 2025 at 10:21 PM Posted September 3, 2025 at 10:21 PM Hope you guys will enjoy this! Here is the new special with English Subtitles ❤️ Thank you sooo much!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-F721B met Tapatalk 1 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted September 3, 2025 at 11:10 PM Posted September 3, 2025 at 11:10 PM ughh I never can see the YouTube videos on here Quote
Loup_garou Posted September 3, 2025 at 11:55 PM Posted September 3, 2025 at 11:55 PM Hope you guys will enjoy this! Here is the new special with English Subtitles ❤️ https://youtu.be/2OZlYBbjJ5A thank u so much! Quote
tshlw Posted September 4, 2025 at 12:05 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 12:05 AM ughh I never can see the YouTube videos on here Here is the link with space between the : // https: //youtu.be/2OZlYBbjJ5A 1 Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
MaxRayÎles Posted September 4, 2025 at 01:12 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 01:12 AM Here is the link with space between the : // https: //youtu.be/2OZlYBbjJ5A thanks...are you able to watch it? it keeps crashing for me Quote
Frenchie Posted September 4, 2025 at 02:11 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 02:11 AM Just finished watching it. Thank you soooo much!!! 🫶🏻💐 Hope for a deluxe version later this year. Love to hear Celine’s demos/alternative version of the album. And an unedited version of Celine’s interview, and talk about the lesser songs. One can hope….And she *really* needs to do this with each album. Now I’m on a Celine high!! Thank you again Carlos!!! Quote
tshlw Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:11 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:11 AM thanks...are you able to watch it? it keeps crashing for me Yes I can watch it. You might follow the link and download the file again it could have gotten corrupted in the download. Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
manolo19 Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:13 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:13 AM i cant see any.link , anyone can help Quote
tshlw Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:26 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:26 AM please:) Here is the link to the One Drive download of the interview https://onedrive.live.com/?qt=allmyphotos&photosData=%2Fshare%2F3F14A6E61528F650%21s0ac57918a93842108eea249f78ca97f3%3Fithint%3Dvideo%26migratedtospo%3Dtrue&cid=3F14A6E61528F650&id=3F14A6E61528F650%21s0ac57918a93842108eea249f78ca97f3&redeem=aHR0cHM6Ly8xZHJ2Lm1zL3YvYy8zZjE0YTZlNjE1MjhmNjUwL0VSaDV4UW80cVJCQ2p1b2tuM2pLbF9NQkN6ZVg1QWMyOTJmcDVOQS1haFdiZGc&v=photos Quote 'I am, in life and death, the woman of only one man.' Celine Dion My Story, My Dream
manolo19 Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:32 AM Posted September 4, 2025 at 04:32 AM Here is the link to the One Drive download of the interview https://onedrive.live.com/?qt=allmyphotos&photosData=%2Fshare%2F3F14A6E61528F650%21s0ac57918a93842108eea249f78ca97f3%3Fithint%3Dvideo%26migratedtospo%3Dtrue&cid=3F14A6E61528F650&id=3F14A6E61528F650%21s0ac57918a93842108eea249f78ca97f3&redeem=aHR0cHM6Ly8xZHJ2Lm1zL3YvYy8zZjE0YTZlNjE1MjhmNjUwL0VSaDV4UW80cVJCQ2p1b2tuM2pLbF9NQkN6ZVg1QWMyOTJmcDVOQS1haFdiZGc&v=photos Thank you so much!! Quote
Celine Fan 77 Posted September 4, 2025 at 05:11 AM Author Posted September 4, 2025 at 05:11 AM New link for those having trouble with the first one has been added to the video description. I just uploaded it to Google Drive, it’s a 6.2GB file so it’s gonna take a couple hours to process it. Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.