nuts2you Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:35 AM Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:35 AM I wonder what kind of outfits do you think she will wear this time around , Quote
nuts2you Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:39 AM Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:39 AM https://lasvegasweekly.com/news/2021/jun/24/resorts-world-fresh-entertainment-dining-nightlife/ New article Quote
nuts2you Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:49 AM Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:49 AM Resorts World: Look inside ahead of Thursday’s opening — PHOTOS | Las Vegas Review-Journal (reviewjournal.com) Quote
Chantemoi Posted June 25, 2021 at 01:52 AM Posted June 25, 2021 at 01:52 AM Check out this guys Insta story feed. They have live musicians playing Céline’s music :https://instagram.com/stories/morefox5/2603521159540415571?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&utm_medium=copy_link Naturally TLYM is a Japanese fave! 2 Quote
ehild Posted June 25, 2021 at 03:47 AM Posted June 25, 2021 at 03:47 AM Live stream 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
ehild Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:12 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 12:12 PM Here's some pics of inside the casino:https://www.facebook.com/125404600943588/posts/1943641415786555/ Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 25, 2021 at 04:15 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 04:15 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
Nmj Posted June 25, 2021 at 04:20 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 04:20 PM I would be surprised that Team Celine didn’t post about the grand opening, but then I remember whoever runs that Social media of hers, must be on vacation from the Exhausting job of creating the trivia games. 3 Quote
scielle Posted June 25, 2021 at 04:44 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 04:44 PM I would be surprised that Team Celine didn’t post about the grand opening, but then I remember whoever runs that Social media of hers, must be on vacation from the Exhausting job of creating the trivia games. Why would they? It’s just another venue. I’d find it strange it they did. It’s not like this was built specifically for her, unlike CP, which was a big deal at the time, with her pictured breaking ground and involved all along. 3 Quote
Nmj Posted June 25, 2021 at 05:16 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 05:16 PM Why would they? It’s just another venue. I’d find it strange it they did. It’s not like this was built specifically for her, unlike CP, which was a big deal at the time, with her pictured breaking ground and involved all along. RW is her new partner, doesn’t hurt to acknowledge that. Quote
smw Posted June 25, 2021 at 05:16 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 05:16 PM Why would they? It's just another venue. I'd find it strange it they did. It's not like this was built specifically for her, unlike CP, which was a big deal at the time, with her pictured breaking ground and involved all along. I totally agree.... But I also assume if this brand new Las Vegas hotel were home to Mariah Carey's residency, and they were blasting "Hero" during a massive fireworks show at the grand opening, Mariah would definitely post a video of the display with a caption like ... "Cannot wait to see you all in November dahhhhlings!" It's easy buzz / marketing, and it stirs up some additional excitement so more people go & buy some tickets or start daydreaming about going someday. So I think that's where some of our expectations stem from... When comparing Celine's social media to her contemporaries. Even Barbra Streisand is quite active on social media. And Cher just joined TikTok. With that said, I don't care that Celine herself is not engaged in social media. But, as stated a thousand times before, her team could up their game a little bit. 6 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 25, 2021 at 09:41 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 09:41 PM Do you guys see her team with a new style team, Do you guys also see her Bring back Annie Do you also see her doing any M&G's Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 25, 2021 at 10:50 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 10:50 PM No, no, and no. 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 25, 2021 at 11:07 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 11:07 PM No, no, and no. This, this and that. 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted June 25, 2021 at 11:09 PM Posted June 25, 2021 at 11:09 PM I would be surprised that Team Celine didn’t post about the grand opening, but then I remember whoever runs that Social media of hers, must be on vacation from the Exhausting job of creating the trivia games. The fans could do a better job with her social media. There's so much that goes unacknowleged, or gets acknowledged only in a passing way. Celine has a huge LGBTQIA+ following, and her team could engage with that a lot more on Twitter during the Pride season. Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 26, 2021 at 06:36 AM Posted June 26, 2021 at 06:36 AM The fans could do a better job with her social media. There's so much that goes unacknowleged, or gets acknowledged only in a passing way. Celine has a huge LGBTQIA+ following, and her team could engage with that a lot more on Twitter during the Pride season. “Sorry For Love” would make a great Pride anthem. 2 Quote
PuraVida Posted June 26, 2021 at 07:15 AM Posted June 26, 2021 at 07:15 AM (edited) "Sorry For Love" would make a great Pride anthem. All of these branding things they could've leaned into. But I feel she never had queer people on her team actually advising her until very late in her career....instead always these fuddy duddies and Sony executives and Rene. *Sometimes* good with business and commercial decisions, but there have definitely been a lot of opportunities lost as far as creativity and marketing/connection to audience. For example, Andy Cohen's show "Watch What Happens Live" is the *exactly* the type of show she should be going on. It's been around since 2009.....and yet she has never been on it until last year. Edited June 26, 2021 at 07:16 AM by PuraVida Quote
Ukrfan Posted June 26, 2021 at 09:58 AM Posted June 26, 2021 at 09:58 AM "Sorry For Love" would make a great Pride anthem. Sorry for Love and I Surrender Quote
Celinelife Posted June 26, 2021 at 01:09 PM Posted June 26, 2021 at 01:09 PM Fellas. You guys have to understand the fact that Celine's team is old...I don't think they have a lot of "new" people in their team. Quote
nuts2you Posted June 26, 2021 at 07:50 PM Posted June 26, 2021 at 07:50 PM just a quick update, I was just playing around for Opening Night and there are 2 FORCH tickets Row BB going for $5, 491.46 before taxes 2nd Night Resale 2Tickets for FORCH 4 Row GG for $2,800.00 Quote
PuraVida Posted June 27, 2021 at 09:00 AM Posted June 27, 2021 at 09:00 AM Fellas. You guys have to understand the fact that Celine's team is old...I don't think they have a lot of "new" people in their team. They weren't always old! Quote
nuts2you Posted June 27, 2021 at 03:56 PM Posted June 27, 2021 at 03:56 PM To those of us that will be there Opening Night, I thought that I 'll share this Video with you all , This Video is what happen on Opening Night in the Food Court Lets Hope thing get worked out Before we get there Quote
smw Posted June 27, 2021 at 05:33 PM Posted June 27, 2021 at 05:33 PM just a quick update, I was just playing around for Opening Night and there are 2 FORCH tickets Row BB going for $5, 491.46 before taxes 2nd Night Resale 2Tickets for FORCH 4 Row GG for $2,800.00 There are also some front orchestra seats for the second night going for $499. Which is way better than $2800! Seems like the Saturday Nov 6th show is selling even better than opening night. 1 Quote
ehild Posted June 27, 2021 at 06:01 PM Posted June 27, 2021 at 06:01 PM There are also some front orchestra seats for the second night going for $499. Which is way better than $2800! Seems like the Saturday Nov 6th show is selling even better than opening night.Opening Night is also a fundraiser so I expected the prices to be a bit more. They usually lower prices closer to the show date if they don't sell. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
PuraVida Posted June 28, 2021 at 05:49 AM Posted June 28, 2021 at 05:49 AM The ResortsWorld opening party looked insane! Some big celebrities were there. I haven't been following very closely, but it looks like they have a very creative team and are pouring a ton of money into this. Really a modern lesson in PR and marketing. Quote
Xpresso Posted June 28, 2021 at 04:30 PM Posted June 28, 2021 at 04:30 PM (edited) And sometimes a lesson is needed to make sure they don't go bankrupt. Edited June 28, 2021 at 04:31 PM by Xpresso 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 28, 2021 at 09:14 PM Posted June 28, 2021 at 09:14 PM For those interesting in there Pools Quote
nuts2you Posted June 30, 2021 at 12:39 AM Posted June 30, 2021 at 12:39 AM $4.3 billion Resorts World opens in Las Vegas | The Spokesman-Review Look who was there Opening Night ,(RC) 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 1, 2021 at 06:39 PM Posted July 1, 2021 at 06:39 PM Off topic, but I was hoping someone could help me. I can't find the Celine Closet topic. I was wondering if anyone knew who designed the silver pant leg dress that Celine wore during the Prince Medley. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
dawn Posted July 1, 2021 at 06:44 PM Posted July 1, 2021 at 06:44 PM Off topic, but I was hoping someone could help me. I can't find the Celine Closet topic. I was wondering if anyone knew who designed the silver pant leg dress that Celine wore during the Prince Medley. https://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/34532-the-celinish-closet/ 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.