Jump to content

New Las Vegas residency show!


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't see them ever do something like that as I don't believe a French show would sell well in Vegas. I remember hearing stories of them having issues finding people to attend the 1f4t special taping back in the day and they were giving away tickets.

 

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

 

Maybe not a French show, but a B-side show would be feasible imo. Tbh the idea crossed my mind before, but I never brought it up. Knowing that lady gaga did this changes the game, and the new theatre/company seems more flexible

  • Like 1
Posted
Hope this is gunna happen !! might live the dream again some day..............see Celine in Vegas and holiday over there ! :innocent: :wub:

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted (edited)

Maybe not a French show, but a B-side show would be feasible imo. Tbh the idea crossed my mind before, but I never brought it up. Knowing that lady gaga did this changes the game, and the new theatre/company seems more flexible

Man this would be wonderful, the hits show for the general public and the B-sides show for more true fans, everyone would be pleased and Celine too I guess. She often talks about how the hits take room she would like to use for lesser known songs. That would be the perfect option and a great chance for everyone to also experience more deep cuts from Celine's catalog. Maybe even some of the general public would stop by and for sure enjoy it and maybe become more of a fan. And Celine would have so much more chances to feel free and just enjoy performing.

For us to enjoy two different great shows at the same time would be exciting and Celine for sure wouldn't get in robotic mode

Edited by ordinary fan
  • Like 1
Posted

I wish she’ll add this song to her setlist. But I think the orchestra will ruin this song

 

Posted

Man this would be wonderful, the hits show for the general public and the B-sides show for more true fans, everyone would be pleased and Celine too I guess. She often talks about how the hits take room she would like to use for lesser known songs. That would be the perfect option and a great chance for everyone to also experience more deep cuts from Celine's catalog. Maybe even some of the general public would stop by and for sure enjoy it and maybe become more of a fan. And Celine would have so much more chances to feel free and just enjoy performing.

For us to enjoy two different great shows at the same time would be exciting and Celine for sure wouldn't get in robotic mode

 

I am sure she knows that Gaga did this arrangement.

Posted

I’d love Have You Ever Been In Love to be in the new show. It’s so Celine. And she could lurrrrvefafafafe-furrrve the hell out of it.

 

In fact Celine Dion: Let’s Talk About Love would be a great name for the show. All the love songs - happiness, joy, pain, love...

  • Like 4
Posted
I'd like The greatest reward, Change my mind, Hear of glass. Anyway... Next year I'm going to Courage World Tour... Thinking about the Country
Posted (edited)
Surprise surprise Edited by Dreamy
Posted

 

I'd like The greatest reward, Change my mind, Heart of glass. Anyway... Next year I'm going to Courage World Tour... Thinking about the Country

Posted (edited)

 

 

But you mean she just altered the show over time like Celine did with AND? Or within a specific run of shows, over 2 weeks for example, she would perform the various versions within that two week period?

Gaga has 2 versions of her show: Enigma is the typical techno/pop Vegas show you'd expect. She also intermittently does a stripped down acoustic version of the show.

 

I'd die if Celine ever did anything like this. Even if it was a similar set-list, just the fact of her doing an acoustic show would be really exciting!! I've been wanting to see both versions of Gaga's. I'd die if Celine did something similar! 💜💜

Edited by ehild
  • Like 2

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted
So soon after the end of "Celine", this show will have to be VERY SPECIAL to entertain general audiences, fans.. and critics 💖😋
Posted
This will coincide with probably the film shooting for Text For You in Vegas?

"Take the time to make the time to make each moment count" - Unfinished Songs

https://youtu.be/sh8iyY-X3UQ

Posted

Gaga has 2 versions of her show: Enigma is the typical techno/pop Vegas show you'd expect. She also intermittently does a stripped down acoustic version of the show.

 

I'd die if Celine ever did anything like this. Even if it was a similar set-list, just the fact of her doing an acoustic show would be really exciting!! I've been wanting to see both versions of Gaga's. I'd die if Celine did something similar!

 

She must do it!!!

  • Like 1
Posted

Imagine if Celine incorporated a choir into her next residency (even if it's prerecorded footage) and used it to deliver a different performance for MHWGO and a few other songs.

 

MHWGO with a choir during the climax would be so beautiful imo. She's done water effects, a light show with drones, why not try a choir. Has she done that before for this song?

 

I would just love her giving her hits a slight change, make them even grander and "new" in some way.

  • Like 1
Posted

Here are the examples with choir. Remember this? :)

 

 

 

 

 

Posted

I hadn't seen those performances so thanks.

 

I know she has sung with choirs, my question was if she had ever sung MHWGO with a choir.

Posted

I hadn't seen those performances so thanks.

 

I know she has sung with choirs, my question was if she had ever sung MHWGO with a choir.

 

It’s just an example but about MHWGO. Nope, she haven’t done it yet with a choir

Posted
Imagine if Celine incorporated a choir into her next residency (even if it's prerecorded footage) and used it to deliver a different performance for MHWGO and a few other songs.

 

MHWGO with a choir during the climax would be so beautiful imo. She's done water effects, a light show with drones, why not try a choir. Has she done that before for this song?

 

I would just love her giving her hits a slight change, make them even grander and "new" in some way.

Call the men, let's talk about love, be the man , then you look at me..or what if she did the ballad from world's children day...

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Entertainment dates will be announced in the coming weeks. Stay tuned!
Posted (edited)

Here is my late night, non-realistic just as songs came into my mind set list

 

1. Let’s Talk About Love

2. Love Can Move Mountains (full 1997 version)

- first speech to audience which ends with remembering the ANDHC album

3. I’m Alive / Right In Front of You / When the Wrong One Loves You Right

4. A New Day Has Come (radio remix)

5. Because You Loved Me (full version)

6. Destin

 

- Falling Into You interlude -

 

7. River Deep, Mountain High

8. Make You Happy

9. All By Myself

- quick intro, for the first time in 25 years we will do this song in its original form

10. It’s All Coming Back to Me Now (full version)

 

- The Queen of Vegas interlude -

 

11. Queen of the Night

12. That’s the Way It Is

- it’s time to stand up and dance with us to some from the vault -

13. If There Was Any Other Way / Misled / Dans Un Autre Monde / Incognito / One Heart / Fade Away

14. Beauty and the Beast

 

- Vintage Celine interlude -

 

15. The Power of Love

16. Pour Que Tu M’aimes Encore

17. Where Does My Heart Beat Now?

18. Have You Ever Been In Love?

19. Courage

- courage is a song that makes me think of Rene and this next song is a song I did not want to record, but Rene’s genius won the moment. Thank you Rene and thank you to all of here tonight for forever changing my life with this song -

20. My Heart Will Go On

 

- Fashionista interlude -

 

21. To Love You More

22. Miles to Go (Before I Sleep)

- Vegas, for nearly twenty years, you’ve been one of my greatest loves. Thank you for spending this night with us. It’s so good to be home.

23. Perfect Goodbye

 

ENCORE 1

 

24. Unfinished Songs

25. Best of All

 

ENCORE 2 / gold and silver thunderstorm interlude

 

26. I Drove All Night

Edited by Rossum89
  • Like 3

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpg

Credit goes to Timster for the great pic!

 

Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998

my very first concert...

Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008

front row at the end of the catwalk...

 

http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png

 

http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png

Posted

Here is my late night, non-realistic just as songs came into my mind set list

 

 

Two encores!

Posted
Here is my late night, non-realistic just as songs came into my mind set list

 

1. Let’s Talk About Love

2. Love Can Move Mountains (full 1997 version)

- first speech to audience which ends with remembering the ANDHC album

3. I’m Alive / Right In Front of You / When the Wrong One Loves You Right

4. A New Day Has Come (radio remix)

5. Because You Loved Me (full version)

6. Destin

 

- Falling Into You interlude -

 

7. River Deep, Mountain High

8. Make You Happy

9. All By Myself

- quick intro, for the first time in 25 years we will do this song in its original form

10. It’s All Coming Back to Me Now (full version)

 

- The Queen of Vegas interlude -

 

11. Queen of the Night

12. That’s the Way It Is

- it’s time to stand up and dance with us to some from the vault -

13. If There Was Any Other Way / Misled / Dans Un Autre Monde / Incognito / One Heart / Fade Away

14. Beauty and the Beast

 

- Vintage Celine interlude -

 

15. The Power of Love

16. Pour Que Tu M’aimes Encore

17. Where Does My Heart Beat Now?

18. Have You Ever Been In Love?

19. Courage

- courage is a song that makes me think of Rene and this next song is a song I did not want to record, but Rene’s genius won the moment. Thank you Rene and thank you to all of here tonight for forever changing my life with this song -

20. My Heart Will Go On

 

- Fashionista interlude -

 

21. To Love You More

22. Miles to Go (Before I Sleep)

- Vegas, for nearly twenty years, you’ve been one of my greatest loves. Thank you for spending this night with us. It’s so good to be home.

23. Perfect Goodbye

 

ENCORE 1

 

24. Unfinished Songs

25. Best of All

 

ENCORE 2 / gold and silver thunderstorm interlude

 

26. I Drove All Night

Oh please let this be the tour setlist. Yes i do not like covers but i could see her nail queen of the night totally! I would throw love can move mountains out though and add think twice.

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

Queen of the night? This one?

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Why do all fan made medleys make as much sense as this:

A medley of Ziggy \ La mémoire d’Abraham \ Regarde-moi/ Vole

  • Like 3

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Queen of the night? This one?

 

 

HAha no Whitney houston the bodyguard!

 

 

 

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

  • Like 2
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted (edited)
1620210770[/url]' post='2403627']

HAha no Whitney houston the bodyguard!

 

https://youtu.be/rFcnGLFGbL8

 

 

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

 

I thought the other one. Can’t imagine céline doing that :giggle:

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted
If we're going to have rock covers (Prince, Queen, etc) I'd love to see something different...maybe some Billy Joel or The Eagles. Uptown Girl I think she could really have a lot of fun with!! Take It Easy also seems like a good Vegas song. Wouldn't mind Elvis or Whitney either. There's so many great choices to pick from!

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

 

I thought the other one. Can’t imagine céline doing that :giggle:

 

It fits the Vegas theme though:). Going big, spectacular

 

 

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

I definitely forgot to include Imperfections in this lol

 

Here is my late night, non-realistic just as songs came into my mind set list

 

1. Let's Talk About Love

2. Love Can Move Mountains (full 1997 version)

- first speech to audience which ends with remembering the ANDHC album

3. I'm Alive / Right In Front of You / When the Wrong One Loves You Right

4. A New Day Has Come (radio remix)

5. Because You Loved Me (full version)

6. Destin

 

- Falling Into You interlude -

 

7. River Deep, Mountain High

8. Make You Happy

9. All By Myself

- quick intro, for the first time in 25 years we will do this song in its original form

10. It's All Coming Back to Me Now (full version)

 

- The Queen of Vegas interlude -

 

11. Queen of the Night

12. That's the Way It Is

- it's time to stand up and dance with us to some from the vault -

13. If There Was Any Other Way / Misled / Dans Un Autre Monde / Incognito / One Heart / Fade Away

14. Beauty and the Beast

 

- Vintage Celine interlude -

 

15. The Power of Love

16. Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore

17. Where Does My Heart Beat Now?

18. Have You Ever Been In Love?

19. Courage

- courage is a song that makes me think of Rene and this next song is a song I did not want to record, but Rene's genius won the moment. Thank you Rene and thank you to all of here tonight for forever changing my life with this song -

20. My Heart Will Go On

 

- Fashionista interlude -

 

21. To Love You More

22. Miles to Go (Before I Sleep)

- Vegas, for nearly twenty years, you've been one of my greatest loves. Thank you for spending this night with us. It's so good to be home.

23. Perfect Goodbye

 

ENCORE 1

 

24. Unfinished Songs

25. Best of All

 

ENCORE 2 / gold and silver thunderstorm interlude

 

26. I Drove All Night

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/3003/newconcertdvddesign3.jpg

Credit goes to Timster for the great pic!

 

Celine Dion - Let's Talk About Love World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 22, 1998

my very first concert...

Celine Dion - Taking Chances World Tour - Boston, Massachusetts - August 13, 2008

front row at the end of the catwalk...

 

http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png

 

http://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_us-c.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...