queenofvegas Posted January 17, 2020 at 11:36 PM Posted January 17, 2020 at 11:36 PM (edited) Rest in peace, Thérèse. Wishing Celine lots of love and comfort. Edited January 17, 2020 at 11:37 PM by queenofvegas Quote
pepillo90 Posted January 17, 2020 at 11:38 PM Posted January 17, 2020 at 11:38 PM Rest in peace Therese Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
CelineDionForeverNY Posted January 18, 2020 at 12:38 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 12:38 AM (edited) I've been out all day and only saw this from Celine's Twitter post while driving on the way home. A brilliant woman with such a beautiful family. May she rest in peace. Edited January 18, 2020 at 12:42 AM by CelineDionForeverNY Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
puttybuddy Posted January 18, 2020 at 12:54 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 12:54 AM RIP Maman. You were a beautiful lady in every way. Prayers to Celine and her family ♡♡♡♡♡ Quote The greatest voice ever! ♥
scielle Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:13 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:13 AM Another TV piece, this time in English: https://globalnews.ca/video/6428968/celine-dions-beloved-mother-passes-away 1 Quote
Angel2006 Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:15 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:15 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoP7xui60Q There was another segment on Therese Dion on TVA where some reporter interviewed Celine's brother Clement Dion from his car as he was pulling out of the driveway. I am really curious to know what he told reporters and what else was said in the segment and this segment posted above? Quote
Condor Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:18 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:18 AM For those interested : Maman Dion Biography,Part 1 with English subtitles.It's a low quality version of the HD video I posted on YT a few years ago. https://www.dropbox.com/s/k5coeilppy27ow0/MAMAN%20DION%20BIO.%201%20SMALL.mp4?dl=0 5 Quote
Del Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:24 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:24 AM I gasped out loud when I read the news while on my lunch today. Such sad news for the Dion family. I wish the family strength in these difficult times. Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
mirage Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:44 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:44 AM If I heard it correctly on the livestream, they got a call 2 days ago from the nurses that soon Therese would be leaving them, so Céline was in Montreal with the family to say goodbye. 1 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:44 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:44 AM Her opening remarks sat her concert tonight were great. She said that she flew to Montréal last night and she feels her mommwaited for everyone tobe together before passing. 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
smw Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:58 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 01:58 AM She will always be remembered. Quote
Popular Post broadwaymike92 Posted January 18, 2020 at 03:53 AM Popular Post Posted January 18, 2020 at 03:53 AM (edited) Just came across some videos from the Instagram stories of tonight's Miami concert.... Here is the transcript of Celine's tribute speech to her mother. It happened right after THAT'S THE WAY IT IS and before starting I'M ALIVE.... "Thank you so very much. Good Evening Miami. If I may, thank you so very much for this very warm welcome. Um, I'm a little shaky today. My legs are a little wobbly. I'm pretty sure that you heard the news about my mom passing away early this morning. But I'm doing ok. We are all doing ok. You know, I've always been an open book about my whole life. So, if I may, I would love to share a few thoughts with you about the situation. She was 92. She was ill for quite a while and we knew she wouldn't be with us for long. 2 days ago, we got a call from the nurses who were taking care of her saying that her time was coming soon.... very soon. So last night, I joined my brothers and sisters in Montreal and I spent an evening on the good side. We told stories. We sang songs. We hug each other and we said our goodbyes. We are pretty sure that mom waited for us to be all together before she departed. And I know for sure that she wanted me to be the best of myself tonight. And I also know that she wanted all of you to have the time of your life. You know my mom loved to laugh, she loved to dance, she loved to sing. She was a musician you know. She plays violin. She wrote my first song. Music was such an important part of our lives. It's because of her and my Dad that I became a performer. So tonight on behalf of my brothers and sisters and all of the family, we would like to dedicate this show to her." Beautiful Celine!!! RIP Maman!!! Stay strong. Courage!!! Edited January 18, 2020 at 03:54 AM by broadwaymike92 18 Quote
Simon Posted January 18, 2020 at 08:24 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 08:24 AM Goodbye, sweet Mama Dion. Quote You could see? I could break! Did you notice all my mistakes? | *taking a kayak* | thanks @TakingChances for the signatur ♥ Vienna ♥ Las Vegas ♥ Paris ♥ Lille ♥ Berlin ♥ London ♥ Québec City ♥
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 18, 2020 at 08:30 AM Posted January 18, 2020 at 08:30 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
scielle Posted January 18, 2020 at 03:58 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 03:58 PM It seems TVA is airing a Maman Dion special on Sunday night at 10pm. Hope it makes an appearance online for those of us outside QC. They've also had some great interviews in the last day or so with people who knew her well (and of course are heavily in the Celine sphere) - Denise Bombardier, Joselito Michaud, Marie Claude Barette, Jean-Philippe Dion and others. Here's their initial reportage, plus bio-type story here. 4 Quote
Del Posted January 18, 2020 at 04:13 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 04:13 PM It seems TVA is airing a Maman Dion special on Sunday night at 10pm. Hope it makes an appearance online for those of us outside QC. They've also had some great interviews in the last day or so with people who knew her well (and of course are heavily in the Celine sphere) - Denise Bombardier, Joselito Michaud, Marie Claude Barette, Jean-Philippe Dion and others. Here's their initial reportage, plus bio-type story here.Yes tomorrow night TVA will air Ce n'était qu'on rêve,la vie de Maman Dion. I have it set to record. Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionForeverNY Posted January 18, 2020 at 04:14 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 04:14 PM 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Condor Posted January 18, 2020 at 05:11 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 05:11 PM For those interested : Maman Dion Biography,Part 1 with English subtitles.It's a low quality version of the HD video I posted on YT a few years ago. https://www.dropbox.... SMALL.mp4?dl=0 Link to a lower quality version of my translated video "Maman Dion Biography.Part 2 - Final" : https://www.dropbox.com/s/35cefjwhz5lt8hl/MAMAN%20DION%20BIO.%20-PART%202%20SMALL.mp4?dl=0 Quote
Céline RO Posted January 18, 2020 at 05:49 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 05:49 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr_Zs8mlP_k I was just watching this a few hours ago!! I though of posting it on the forum but I thought many people had already seen it. Quote The best is yet to come...
Condor Posted January 18, 2020 at 06:22 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 06:22 PM Maman Dion was interviewed by Denis Lévesque on his show,three years ago. Here's the link to this interview that I translated: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2owvlgmhtoil749/MAMAN%20DION%20CHEZ%20DENIS%20L%C3%89VESQUE%20-%20SMALL.mp4?dl=0 Quote
ordinary fan Posted January 18, 2020 at 06:24 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 06:24 PM RIP Maman Dion Quote
Vineet_Kujur Posted January 18, 2020 at 07:13 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 07:13 PM Rest in peace Maman Dion Quote
nuts2you Posted January 18, 2020 at 08:39 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 08:39 PM In wonder if they will broadcast the serves just like they did with rene ,, Quote
Smart17 Posted January 18, 2020 at 09:02 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 09:02 PM In wonder if they will broadcast the serves just like they did with rene ,,no, it will be very private Quote
scielle Posted January 18, 2020 at 11:53 PM Posted January 18, 2020 at 11:53 PM (edited) Here's a nice sweet story about the below: https://www.journald...and-maman-meurt Joannie Rochette, performing to Vole in the exhibition, after winning the Bronze in Vancouver just days after her mom passed away. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jkj9pNx7bZE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6clt7LiUQ8 If you don't know the background, Joannie won bronze at the 2010 Olympics just days after her mom's unexpected death. Apparently, Celine & Rene followed her progress and after they found out she's planning to skate to Vole for the exhibition to honor her mom, they both spoke with her on the phone to give her some love and support. Separately, here's a brief message from Claudette on behalf of the family and the foundation: https://www.instagra.../p/B7eR2Kwldel/ Also, Julie Snyder's Productions J has been posting lots of Maman Dion videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/ProductionsJOfficiel/videos Edited January 18, 2020 at 11:59 PM by scielle 3 Quote
duchess83 Posted January 19, 2020 at 01:18 AM Posted January 19, 2020 at 01:18 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Quote
Celinenvegas Posted January 19, 2020 at 01:57 AM Posted January 19, 2020 at 01:57 AM R.I.P. Maman Dion She lived a good life and got to see her grand and great grandchildren. It was a gift for the family to be there when she passed. It's so hard to lose a parent no matter what their age. This will be a difficult time for Celine but I'm glad she is touring and will keep busy. My heart really goes out to the family, she was the matriarch. Quote ~J O E Y~
Bruno Portugal Posted January 19, 2020 at 02:16 PM Posted January 19, 2020 at 02:16 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/B7gMvjAHZrT/?igshid=8ltd59bziplj In the same way that after her father's death Celine appeared at the Billboard Music Awards with an unexpected dress, IMO these photos are her way of telling us that she is fine. Bravo Celine! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.