AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:37 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:37 PM Ps. that was a bit sexist... we are all now equal these days remember lol Oopsie lol !! Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:38 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:38 PM Good job I’m not a snowflake... Jesus you would have never heard the end of it! Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:39 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:39 PM Good job I’m not a snowflake... Jesus you would have never heard the end of it! And if i was a female snowflake i would’ve claimed misogyny for arguing with a woman lmfao !! Quote
Nmj Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:40 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:40 PM I mean Dee will have to go through the painstaking task of doing all Celines hair extensions and wigs. She must spend HOURS doing the extensions then having to style them She must spend days doing that bun Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:42 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:42 PM She must spend days doing that bun Well all the wigs and extensions do take days lmfao. They all have to be special washed, pre styled, coloured, applied, then restyled etc.... theres a reason milennials say “b*tchcraft and wiggetry” lol!!! 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:46 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:46 PM That dress, my heart! 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:46 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:46 PM Sheila flies in to do the extensions and wigs, so yeah I reckon Dee is still training or is just the leading bun specialist in the world lol. 2 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:47 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:47 PM Anyone know is Sydney is out of hospital? Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:48 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:48 PM Anyone know is Sydney is out of hospital? Dont think so, havent seen her about Quote
Holborn Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:48 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:48 PM She really looks like a goddess This look is dreamy. Sexy, romantic, elegant, the dress in amazing, the shoes.. these rings.. everything! 5 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:50 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:50 PM Id love if she wore this on tour Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:51 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:51 PM Probably my fav outfit on her in a long time it’s just that good!!!! 6 Quote
Popular Post tonybower Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:51 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:51 PM Has anyone been reading online reactions lately? If you haven't, please keep it that way. Comments have been appalling quite frankly.People really have a visceral reaction when they see money being spent on things they don't like/understand, even if it's clearly meant to be tongue-in-cheek...It becomes even more vicious if it's about a woman over 40...Why can't people just live and let live? I have had to keep away from social media of the last few days to avoid the Paris posts... Partly because I am sad and frustrated that I can't be there to live it in person and see Celine walk through my favourite city like the goddess and work of art that she is... But mainly because I can't handle the outpouring of disgust and judgemental critiques from supposed fans. I've honestly had enough. "Celine, please eat!; Celine this doesn't look good!; Celine you're too skinny; I miss Rene; what would Rene think?" People are actually outraged that Celine is experimenting with and exploring fashion. They can't handle the fact that she is wearing clothes that don't fit their impression of who she is or used to be - like they even know anything about her! Making offensive comments like "What would Rene think? You used to be so classy; where is the classy Celine that Rene gave us? I don't like the new Celine"! Imagine being a Celine fan and thinking this way. Did anybody notice Celine running round in slutty/tasteless clothes, abusing drugs or alcohol, offending people or acting obnoxious towards fans? Nope. I didn't either. I see a woman wearing haute couture - clothes which are designed to be provocative; which are avant garde and unusual by definition! There is not one thing that Celine has done this week which would make me question her class. I might not like everything she wears but I see a lady looking poised, graceful, elegant and creative. I see a woman taking the time to meet with fans to sign autographs or take photographs each night as she returns to her hotel. She is as respectful and generous as always. She says she does not use social media or read reviews/critiques precisely because of how damaging they can be. But we know that she is aware of what is being said and, no matter how strong you are, it must be so hard to accept. People even write their vitriol on the celinedion and Pepe accounts. Put yourself in Celine's place - she has committed her whole life to her singing career and to pleasing her fans; she has worked tirelessly for decades and given so much of her time generously to the fans. As soon as she steps out in an unusual dress, with a man that is not Rene, looking thin, she is met with a tirade of abuse. It's unforgivable and it would break a weaker person. Some people would do well to remember a few things: There was a Celine before Rene and there will be a Celine after Rene. Whether we like it or not. Could it be that maybe Rene and the team had too much control over her for 30 years? Every piece of clothing and hairstyle, every song chosen on her behalf, in spite of the person that she is/was? Her career may have sky-rocketed but that does not mean that we had was quintessential Celine. Celine has always been surrounded by older people telling her what to do. She may have needed and wanted guidance. But when you have no childhood to speak of, when your sole purpose in life has been to sing and perform and present a very particular and narrow side of yourself, life can become scary/exciting when suddenly you are left at the reigns. Today Celine Dion is wearing what she wants to wear and it's entertaining, if nothing else. It is not a cause for panic or scaremongering. As for her weight and appearance, I am at a loss. People are actually writing comments about her looking skeletal and ageing badly. The same people would no doubt have something to say if she had cosmetic surgery to appear younger or to enhance her breasts. Celine has always been thin. Of course, I've seen some pictures and been a little shocked, but I am not going to claim that I know anything at all about her life or have reason to believe she is in danger. I saw her just 4 weeks ago in Vegas and she looked radiant and healthy and strong. Celine could not perform or work to her gruelling schedule if she was not eating! I respect Celine more precisely because she is ageing gracefully and truthfully. If sometimes she appears sad, tired or malnourished, people need to remember that the media will always gravitate towards those pictures to generate discussions and controversy. Also, would you not be sad if every aspect of your post-Rene life was scrutinised to the extent that people scrutinise hers? She is human. Was I shocked to hear Celine swear on carpool? Was I shocked when she made reference to needing alcohol? Of course I was. Was I worried? Absolutely not. Celine Dion is human. She is not Rene's creation and she is not our infallible goddess. She is human. She remains graceful, generous, rational, and humane. But she is also flawed. Dressing in haute couture because you can, is not a flaw. Taking a break to enjoy pursuits other than singing/recording, is not a flaw. Being thin is not a flaw. When Celine gets abusive, or sick, or irrational, or dependent on alcohol/drugs, that is when I will start to worry. 13 Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:51 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:51 PM Absolutely gorgeous today! 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:52 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:52 PM She is so tan!!! I love this outfit. Totally gives me angelic vibes 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:54 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:54 PM Please wear this on tour or at BST Celine 😍 Quote
scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:54 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:54 PM Wow. She looks stunning. And the hair is perfect. Quote
alexceline Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:57 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:57 PM (edited) I'm no fashion expert, I don't understand high fashion and honestly there's many outfits (not only from Celine,but zendaya, Rihanna and all other people who are being praised for their style) that I don't like. But some of the negative reactions on the internet are simply laughable. It's really not THAT serious. It's just clothes Celine likes to wear lol I actually only came to say she looks incredible today. Love her 😍 Edited July 2, 2019 at 03:58 PM by alexceline 4 Quote
Holborn Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:58 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 03:58 PM (edited) Honestly everything is perfect!! https://www.instagra.../p/Bza43DvCLp2/ https://www.instagra.../p/Bza4qM1lnXg/ https://www.instagra.../p/Bza2LL0hj_X/ https://www.instagram.com/p/Bza5YXEHTN_/ Edited July 2, 2019 at 04:02 PM by Holborn 2 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:04 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:04 PM That dress, my heart! Exactly! I have so few words because it’s so jaw dropping stunning on her! Winner, winner! This look is hands down my favorite. SO gorgeous!!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote
Holborn Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:13 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:13 PM Sorry for the spam but i can't help myself with this look Love this photo 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:23 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:23 PM She looks great but she looks like she’s been invited on a wedding.. 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:24 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:24 PM (edited) As much as I quite like this dress I fear that the off the shoulder look here it is not going to do anything to play down rumours about her weight. Maybe if her hair had been let down over her shoulders that would have been better. And no I am not body shaming her, we all know that she is naturally thin and her weight does go up and down sometimes. But this outfit does really accentuate the boniness around her shoulders and whilst you can see there is a lot of muscle tone there too, that is even for her, unusually thin. I was slightly taken aback when I saw the first pictures of it. I am sure she is fine, I am not saying that there is a big issue here, but I do hope that the people around her are looking out for her. Edited July 2, 2019 at 04:25 PM by RosieBarron 2 Quote
marc-02 Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:24 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:24 PM (edited) Again, she seems to be paying hommage to her past looks: Outfit reminds me of her beige, Greek goddess-inspired gown from Partout Je Te Vois, and her hair/bun reminds me of her wedding vow renewal. Edited July 2, 2019 at 04:25 PM by marc-02 1 Quote
québecflower Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:26 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:26 PM Honestly everything is perfect!! https://www.instagra.../p/Bza43DvCLp2/ https://www.instagra.../p/Bza4qM1lnXg/ https://www.instagra.../p/Bza2LL0hj_X/ https://www.instagra.../p/Bza5YXEHTN_/i like how every couturier goes to see her... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:32 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:32 PM She’s got wings to fly, oh oh she’s alive! (But this time from earth, right?? ) 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:32 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:32 PM Omg I love it!!!! Incredible look! Kev x Quote
minolli Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:35 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:35 PM My favorite look so far! Haven't been particularly impressed with her looks so far this trip, but this is killer! 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:36 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:36 PM So far I haven't found the outfits she has been wearing on this trip any where near the cringe level of February. But this one might actually be the worst outfit she has ever worn. Who on earth thought that in anyway looked good. I get that she is having fun with fashion, but I don't get why you would want to make yourself look ridiculous like that. There must be so many nice outfits that suit her figure to choose from, and we have seen some in the last few days, but this has been chosen for a photoshoot? Fashion is art, art is subjective. The key is that she’s doing what she wants. I don’t understand why or even how what she wears, personally affects people the way that it does some of the people on this forum. It’s like her outfits are personally attacking some of you. I don’t mean to come off rude or bítchy, but come on guys. No matter how many times you complain, or reply to a topic with the same incessant posts, it’s not going to change. Just let the woman be! 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shamrock_1982 Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:39 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 04:39 PM Thought she didn’t do fake tan she mentioned in a recent uk interview?!? Hmmm Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.