Jump to content

Céline at Paris Fashion Week (Haute Couture) June 30 – July 4, 2019


Recommended Posts

Posted

She got up early today! It's not even 3pm in Paris and she's already hit up two shows, right?

I'd venture to say plenty more outfits to go today, if recent experience is anything to judge by. (And she's been killing it lately! I just wish her "stylists" actually put in some work, rather than just regurgitating runway looks to a T... I don't see a point of a stylist if you're just going to do paint by numbers. Isn't creativity the whole point of this?)

  • Like 4
Posted
I love the black dress (except for that crazy hair piece). And the see-through dress (and hair) is the best so far with the pink dress a few days ago. Good day so far, please don't screw it up! :giggle:
  • Like 2
Posted

65649129_2267740133339748_7947166816025968640_o.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_oc=AQlWfjDD8-m2EdDxvwrZx7rpjKsXPElF3PzyIRN8zzsE8fM7JKNUdWctylW2GiW85BM&_nc_ht=scontent.fwaw5-1.fna&oh=d287b0d6610ecd9a734e9bec8601f6eb&oe=5DB4431A

 

Inspector Clouseau..... Just the first thing that popped into my head! :giggle:

The first that popped into my head was... homeless lady! :shocked:
  • Like 1
Posted

The first that popped into my head was... homeless lady! :shocked:

Really? Lol! I like it! :)
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

So how long before she wears this? Because few others could pull it off and you know she's game!

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
  • Like 5
Posted

So how long before she wears this? Because few others could pull it off and you know she's game!

 

that would be so awesome!! :wub2: Very happy to see Céline in Dutch designers! That yellow dress with tailored smoking jacket is from Ronald van der Kemp!

 

Maybe posted here already:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVdNZJI9al/?igshid=1f0t34iqkmh10

  • Like 1


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)
That dress would look great on stage while performing a big "moving" ballad! :D Edited by Xpresso
Posted

 

 

that would be so awesome!! :wub2: Very happy to see Céline in Dutch designers! That yellow dress with tailored smoking jacket is from Ronald van der Kemp!

 

Maybe posted here already:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BzVdNZJI9al/?igshid=1f0t34iqkmh10

 

I'm not at all well-versed in fashion (at least I wasn't until Celine started her fashion shows!), but I really like what I see from Iris van Herpen.

Posted
Was watching Miss Fames IG story (she was the one in white with the black eye patch sitting beside Celine) and you can hear Celine going “wooooooo” and shouting “bravo” at the end of the show lol
Posted

Was watching Miss Fames IG story (she was the one in white with the black eye patch sitting beside Celine) and you can hear Celine going "wooooooo" and shouting "bravo" at the end of the show lol

 

link please :)

Posted (edited)

Was watching Miss Fames IG story (she was the one in white with the black eye patch sitting beside Celine) and you can hear Celine going wooooooo and shouting bravo at the end of the show lol

When I saw the clip from Scielle, I was wondering who that woman was. She looks very mysterious and the lady next to Celine is also very striking! Edited by Xpresso
Posted

She sat with Isabelle Huppert, and that makes me :)

 

 

This made my day! My favorite singer and actress!

  • Like 1

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted
Celine has always done this and I am always surprised. She wears the clothing exactly (or nearly) as it was on the runway or photoshoot....no imagination.
Posted

This made my day! My favorite singer and actress!

 

she is great and special...

  • Like 3
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
65557771_2335408190119826_6683031844868325376_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_oc=AQnzYLSXskETiTa2bBzefB4OVDZFIDFSlWh_hB6lpCXFOdEH1Mx07sprj51xA904ho0&_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.xx&oh=392aceac9aedec2dd2ef5b4b56ef4cc6&oe=5DBA15BC
  • Like 3

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

 

 

link please :)

 

Just look up “missfamenyc” on instagram and look at her story

  • Like 1
Posted
I'm hoping for a different hairstyle at some point this week. The pony and bun are getting old. That said.....I love seeing her in all these different outfits. It's fun!!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Who is that woman talking to (and holding hands with) Celine? Is she that well known or what?

 

Edit: I just checked Miss Fame NYC and I think she is actually a man... Really? :shocked:

Edited by Xpresso
  • Like 1
Posted

I'm hoping for a different hairstyle at some point this week. The pony and bun are getting old. That said.....I love seeing her in all these different outfits. It's fun!!

 

I mean today she literally wore two styles, her hair down and curled, and then slicked back and more brushed out

Posted

 

It was a bit rude this tittle..

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted
i cant at some of her choices...it feels like a circus to her sometimes she is enjoying herself so much hahaha
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...