scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:53 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:53 PM Wow, really!? Now that's power if so. Um... I wouldn't go with that emoji. That's un-Celine-like diva behavior, if anything. (And if true... but the Vautier show was scheduled for 4:30, and I think she came out of her hotel around 5:15.) 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:54 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:54 PM Um... I wouldn't go with that emoji. That's un-Celine-like diva behavior, if anything. (And if true... but the Vautier show was scheduled for 4:30, and I think she came out of her hotel around 5:15.)I think you’re right! I had seen a little blip on Instagram (I think it was?) where they mentioned they waited 50 minutes for her to show! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:55 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:55 PM You think they waited? Or do these things have intermission? (I really have no clue lol) Looks like they didn't teach Pepe the old trick of tampering with her clock to make her be on time For real? Wow, imagine having that level of importance. It's not her show but really it kind of is lol. Didn't the same happen once at the first fashion week this year? They also waited for her then. The Queen is never late... She looked out of this world in that dress. I love the reveal when she lifts her arms and shows it's actually not a long gown.The world runs on Celine time. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:58 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 06:58 PM Um... I wouldn't go with that emoji.That's un-Celine-like diva behavior, if anything. (And if true... but the Vautier show was scheduled for 4:30, and I think she came out of her hotel around 5:15.)Lol, yes very un-Celine-like I guess, if it's something she cares about like fashion. However, if the rumor is correct, then I believe they did bow down to her. No? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
empress Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:00 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:00 PM I love fashion weeks and look forward to what Celine will be wearing. Do I like it all.....no, but that doesn't matter. She does. One thing I wish and that is that whoever these two or three people on this thread that are having a cat fight would STOP!! It's awful for the rest of us, that are fans, to have to wade through your petty arguments and bitchfests! I wish the moderator would shut you out of the forum if you cannot stop this behavior. To everyone else......fashion week is a blast!!! Celine wears crazy, beautiful stuff that we get to enjoy from afar!! 7 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:02 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:02 PM (edited) Um... I wouldn't go with that emoji. That's un-Celine-like diva behavior, if anything. (And if true... but the Vautier show was scheduled for 4:30, and I think she came out of her hotel around 5:15.) Maybe the show was pushed back for some reason. And I mean joking about them waiting for the queen is just that, jokes. She doesn't do it all the time (I mean not to these runway shows just her own shows I beleive lol). Honestly, as someone that knows plenty of people that are always super tardy to things (*cough*mymom*cough*) I don't consider her arriving late to events as diva behavior, and if they chose to wait for her then that shows how much they value her. It isn't a mark against her imo, because it's not something she does all the time. Edited July 2, 2019 at 07:06 PM by maki_Dion-er Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:06 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:06 PM sorry if i had upset you, but again the ONLY reason why i brought up the fight you had with 'JPATDELEON" was because you DID talk to him/her JUST LIKE you are with me now... & YES I DID respond to that a few pages back about how you came across to him/her, & you are doing the SAME EXACT THING to me now!! again IT IS OK to disagree with somebody... if you DISLIKE the memes that is fine, i honestly do not care whether you all do or dont agree with everything i post... (& btw i had NEVER posted those memes BEFORE TODAY, so i DO NOT get the you "told me over & over again to stop posting them" crap, THAT IS A LIE!! you call ME "a liar", when YOU are the ONE who is now lying!!) again I DO NOT CARE IF PEOPLE AGREE OR DISAGREE WITH WHAT I POST, we are all ALLOWED TO HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS & SHARE THEM!! this is a FORUM, NOT a cult where everybody have to have the same opinions!! after all, NOBODY HAS THE SAME EXACT OPINIONS all the time, otherwise we all would be ROBOTS & NOT HUMANS!! lollllll 😋😋😊😊😉😉 People including myself have been telling you for weeks if not months about NOT POSTING LIKE YOU DO IN ESSAYS WITH RANDOM CAPS LIKE I DO NOW AND IGNORING AND BEING RUDE TO THOSE WHO TELL YOU TO STOP RESPECTIVELY.... jesus Quote
scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:09 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:09 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the TweetJavascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited July 2, 2019 at 07:10 PM by scielle Quote
Holborn Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:12 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:12 PM https://www.instyle.com/news/celine-dion-big-sleeves-paris-couture-week "She paired the over-the-top dress with a gravity-defying top knot, gold sandals, and a stare that says, “don’t step on my sleeves.” "The world is Celine’s runway and she’s the only person worthy of a front row seat." https://ca.hellomagazine.com/celebrities/02019070252089/celine-dion-paris-fashion-week/2 "Dieu du Ciel! Céline blessed us all on July 2 by arriving at the Alexandre Vauthier Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2019 2020 show looking like an angel" "Don't worry about her overheating, because she clearly is just fire in human form." https://www.glamour.com/story/celine-dion-haute-couture-fashion-week-paris-photos "In conclusion: Brands, please invite Céline Dion to any and every event you're hosting. Thanks in advance." https://www.vogue.com/article/celine-dion-couture-fashion-week-bare-leg-reveal Many new and fabulous photos in getty btw https://www.gettyimages.com/photos/celine-dion?family=editorial&phrase=celine%20dion&sort=best#license 3 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:12 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:12 PM She looks great but she looks like she’s been invited on a wedding.. Celine looks gorgeous today but I totally thought wedding dress at first look too. In fact, I started thinking and dreaming about what kind of wedding dress she would wear now a days with her passion for fashion. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:24 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:24 PM Celine looks gorgeous today but I totally thought wedding dress at first look too. In fact, I started thinking and dreaming about what kind of wedding dress she would wear now a days with her passion for fashion. But she looks so elegant in that dress! 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:30 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:30 PM Maybe the Vauthier team called Celine to tell her they would be late... so this way it looks like it's her fault for the delay!! 2 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:35 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:35 PM If you want to have all eyes on you, be late. Always be late. 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Xpresso Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:44 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:44 PM If you want to have all eyes on you, be late. Always be late. Sure be late. But we will increase the price when you buy our dresses, Celine. Quote
CSCfan Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:45 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:45 PM Sure be late. But we will increase the price when you buy our dresses, Celine. Then Céline will just increase the ticket prices 3 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Holborn Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:52 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 07:52 PM What does the woman say @ 1:20? Also Celine updated her story with that Maybe she is heading to London already. Quote
Lolo88 Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:04 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:04 PM (edited) Honestly, she's getting ridiculous with her "love for fashion"..Sorry but Celine IS a singer (and the greatest singer on Earth!). She's NOT a model!Now, it really is too much 😠 like she doesn't care AT ALL about her music, her shows.. I really miss Celine Dion. You know, the singer who was talking with passion about her music and new songs ❤ instead those stupid fashion shows... All I hope is that the Friday show in London will be epic! 😍 but, I even doubt she'll be rehearsing... 😇 Edited July 2, 2019 at 08:06 PM by Lolo88 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:13 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:13 PM Honestly, she's getting ridiculous with her "love for fashion"..Sorry but Celine IS a singer (and the greatest singer on Earth!). She's NOT a model!Now, it really is too much 😠 like she doesn't care AT ALL about her music, her shows.. I really miss Celine Dion. You know, the singer who was talking with passion about her music and new songs ❤ instead those stupid fashion shows... All I hope is that the Friday show in London will be epic! 😍 but, I even doubt she'll be rehearsing... 😇 So basically “I dont care what Celine wants, screw her wants. I want this and that. Period, end of discussion” Quote
ryba Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:13 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:13 PM (edited) What does the woman say @ 1:20? Also Celine updated her story with that Maybe she is heading to London already.there was a reporter from Germany from RTL/VOX/N-TV who interviewed her so there will be some coverage on theye channels in the next few days Edited July 2, 2019 at 08:14 PM by ryba Quote
québecflower Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:14 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:14 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDvJlRfyq2k What does the woman say @ 1:20? Also Celine updated her story with that Maybe she is heading to London already.she saying : en retard, très très en en retard, le défilé était prévu à 16.30 hre.... Late, very very late, the fashion show was supposed to be at 16.30. and she didn't seem happy. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ryba Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:18 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:18 PM (edited) Honestly, she's getting ridiculous with her "love for fashion"..Sorry but Celine IS a singer (and the greatest singer on Earth!). She's NOT a model!Now, it really is too much 😠 like she doesn't care AT ALL about her music, her shows.. I really miss Celine Dion. You know, the singer who was talking with passion about her music and new songs ❤ instead those stupid fashion shows... All I hope is that the Friday show in London will be epic! 😍 but, I even doubt she'll be rehearsing... 😇part of me feels the same about the situation. Maybe it’s just her method to be in the public eye. But still, there should definitely be more talk about her music. If not for the general public, then at least for the fans who love Celine Dion - the singer. Give us bonus materials which are music related! Watching her doing all this fashion stuff and totally neglecting her music career and the fact that she is one of the very best singers in the history makes me also sad and angry. Edited July 2, 2019 at 08:19 PM by ryba Quote
Holborn Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:31 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:31 PM she saying : en retard, très très en en retard, le défilé était prévu à 16.30 hre.... Late, very very late, the fashion show was supposed to be at 16.30. and she didn't seem happy. Thank you! I thought she was refering to that but her expressions and the people laughing threw me off. I'm still not sure if she was being actually angry or just scolding her while joking about it. there was a reporter from Germany from RTL/VOX/N-TV who interviewed her so there will be some coverage on theye channels in the next few days Get ready to translate 1 Quote
homerton Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:40 PM I concur singing please. The fashion is fine but she should be rehearsing for London. Enough silliness and get on with the job 4 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:45 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:45 PM I concur singing please. The fashion is fine but she should be rehearsing for London. Enough silliness and get on with the job Spoken like a true Yorkshireman! Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:52 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 08:52 PM The look of today is absolutely extraordinary! I just don't understand why there are no more and better photos of all the looks on Celine's Instagram.Pepe and Sidney deserve to be congratulated. 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Lolo88 Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:03 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:03 PM So basically “I dont care what Celine wants, screw her wants. I want this and that. Period, end of discussion” Haha 😂 did I say that ?I don't think so.. 😇I'm just sharing my opinion as a lifetime fan OF THE SINGER 😉You know ? The songstress from "My Heart Will Go On"... 😘 1 Quote
Popular Post tonybower Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:04 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:04 PM Imagine! Céline Dion has the audacity to take a 7-day break to indulge in a hobby and play dress-up. How dare she! Anybody would think she had spent 16 long years performing night after night in Las Vegas (with a very gruelling world tour between residencies) and even doing mini tours each summer since 2016. She's a singer and she's Rene Angelil's widow! Who does she think is? Doesn't she realise she is not allowed to have any other dimension to her life and she certainly isn't allowed to dress in anything that would displease Rene!! SMH... who knew Celine was so selfish and unreasonable?? 19 Quote iPod Most Played List The Power Of Love (several versions) - Céline DionThe First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Roberta FlackSi dieu existe - Céline Dion & Claude DuBoisFrankenstein - Antony & the JohnsonsIn Some Small Way - Céline DionBird Gerhl - Antony & the JohnsonsLe blues du businessman - Céline Dion Ne rien savoir de Lol était la connaître déjà.
ehild Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:15 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:15 PM Imagine! Céline Dion has the audacity to take a 7-day break to indulge in a hobby and play dress-up. How dare she! Anybody would think she had spent 16 long years performing night after night in Las Vegas (with a very gruelling world tour between residencies) and even doing mini tours each summer since 2016. She's a singer and she's Rene Angelil's widow! Who does she think is? Doesn't she realise she is not allowed to have any other dimension to her life and she certainly isn't allowed to dress in anything that would displease Rene!! SMH... who knew Celine was so selfish and unreasonable??Thank you! We all go through different seasons of life. We change and evolve based on the experiences in our life. Who she is now isn't who she was 10 years ago. She'll be different from her current self in another 10 years. It's impossible and unrealistic for anyone to expect any one one of us to remain exactly the same for years on end. That would be boring. Of course we miss certain aspects but we also love some of the newer things. You can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time. Don't even try. Can you imagine how exhausting that would be?? Just do you and the ones who love you for you will show themselves. And vice-versa. 5 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Popular Post scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:37 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:37 PM Haha did I say that ?I don't think so.. I'm just sharing my opinion as a lifetime fan OF THE SINGER You know ? The songstress from "My Heart Will Go On"... Dude, she's been singing professionally for nearly 40 years, at times 5 nights a week for several years running. Let the woman live a little! 8 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:44 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:44 PM Haha 😂 did I say that ?I don't think so.. 😇I'm just sharing my opinion as a lifetime fan OF THE SINGER 😉You know ? The songstress from "My Heart Will Go On"... 😘 More or less Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.