scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:47 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:47 PM Well that didn't take long!https://www.instagram.com/p/BzbcKzPD4oY/ Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:49 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:49 PM And I love that all of y’all know she hasn’t been rehearsing! Next time you call her up ask her! 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Xpresso Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:57 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 09:57 PM she saying : en retard, très très en en retard, le défilé était prévu à 16.30 hre.... Late, very very late, the fashion show was supposed to be at 16.30. and she didn't seem happy. If I would be late, I would quickly go to my seat and not start posing for 20 minutes! 5 Quote
scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 10:03 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 10:03 PM If I would be late, I would quickly go to my seat and not start posing for 20 minutes! Yeah... that wasn't cool.People have schedules. Facilities get rented, staff needs to get paid... all probably by the hour. I'd be rightfully p****d if I waited for her to graciously show up for a hour! Quote
scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 10:47 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 10:47 PM It's amazing what kind of commotion she causes every time she enters the room (just look at some of the videos on IG).Takes a certain kind of person to deal with it. I'd go crazy, having to be the center of attention like that all the time. Also, can you imagine not being able to relax at all because you know you're being photographed all the time?!Just look at all these pics - https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/celine-dion?family=editorial&phrase=celine%20dion&sort=newest#licenseShe constantly has to be on. I don't envy this at all... but I guess that's her reality and she's accustomed to it. Quote
Popular Post Charles Posted July 2, 2019 at 10:49 PM Popular Post Posted July 2, 2019 at 10:49 PM (edited) I concur singing please. The fashion is fine but she should be rehearsing for London. Enough silliness and get on with the job The f^k? She’s doing whatever she pleases and she doesn’t need your approval. Oh wait, cuz you paid for her tickets and albums and you are a “fan” for many years? She’s happy and feeling fabulous and it sounds like you’re jealous or/and bitter about it. If she’s doesn’t have haters, she’s not doing it right. If you don’t like what I have to say...well, stop typing. Anyways i signed on today to make a comment how much I loved her look today and how she slayed. She’s not just the superstar singer but also a fashion icon. All the media is swooning over her looks. Even ET showed a segment yesterday about Celine’s fashion. Keep killing it Celine! Stay happy and do what you want. Edited July 2, 2019 at 10:51 PM by Charles 10 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:02 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:02 PM Yeah... that wasn't cool.People have schedules. Facilities get rented, staff needs to get paid... all probably by the hour. I'd be rightfully p****d if I waited for her to graciously show up for a hour! As a celebrity, a figure being watched by the world, even if you’re late; you still have to find a way to please everyone. Even the press. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
incognito Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:03 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:03 PM So funny...complaining about Celine having fun and looking Goddess-like in Paris. Like, do y’all really doubt that she will put on the show of all shows in London? It’s going to be amazing. Because she is amazing. She’s the icon to other icons at this point. Enjoy it. 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:05 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:05 PM UH-OH, 😱😱 you better prepare to get your head CHOPPED OFF by a few people on this forum if you DARE DISAGREE about celine doing these "fashion shows"!!!!!! OMG dont you know we are SUPPOSED TO AGREE with everybody 24/7 & we are NEVER ALLOWED to have DIFFERENT OPINIONS FROM THEM!! ***OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!*** (from "alice on wonderland") lolllll... 😋😋 but yea i do happen to agree with you... it seems like celine DOES NOT CARE about her new english album or even the new song she has JUST RELEASED & IGNORING THAT IT EXISTS ("flying on my own"!!) her foolish record label are NOT EVEN BOTHERING to have any radio deals, promo, or even a MUSIC VIDEO for that song, cause celine cares MUCH more about doing fashion shows than about her music career & it is showing CLEARLY right now!! 😣😣 Nobody said to not have your own opinion. It’s just beyond annoying (and against the spam rules of the forum) to incessantly post the same thing over and over and over again. Not to mention the ridiculous use of caps (which is also against the rules of the forum). But instead of being respectful to any of that, you play the ignorance is bliss game and do whatever the hell you want. That is why people find you annoying. Not because you have your own opinion. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
scielle Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:41 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:41 PM (edited) "Dion, in a hot pink strapless taffeta gown by Miu Miu, was close to home at the Hippodrome, which is steps away from Villa Montmorency in Paris’ tony 16eme arrondissement, where the Canadian singer has reportedly owned a home for years. Although these days, according to the press team, she prefers to stay at the Hôtel de Crillon." https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/celine-dion-tessa-thompson-stars-at-miu-miu-2020-show-paris-1221942 Really? I do vaguely remember something about an apartment in Paris, but don't think it was ever confirmed / reliable source. Do we know? Edited July 2, 2019 at 11:42 PM by scielle Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:45 PM Posted July 2, 2019 at 11:45 PM "Dion, in a hot pink strapless taffeta gown by Miu Miu, was close to home at the Hippodrome, which is steps away from Villa Montmorency in Paris’ tony 16eme arrondissement, where the Canadian singer has reportedly owned a home for years. Although these days, according to the press team, she prefers to stay at the Hôtel de Crillon." https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/celine-dion-tessa-thompson-stars-at-miu-miu-2020-show-paris-1221942 Really? I do vaguely remember something about an apartment in Paris, but don't think it was ever confirmed / reliable source. Do we know?I thought she had sold it? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
maki_Dion-er Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:07 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:07 AM Just look at all these pics - https://www.gettyimages.ca/photos/celine-dion?family=editorial&phrase=celine%20dion&sort=newest#licenseShe constantly has to be on. I don't envy this at all... but I guess that's her reality and she's accustomed to it. I'm in love with these. 3 Quote
Nmj Posted July 3, 2019 at 01:34 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 01:34 AM I'm in love with these. One of the very few times the dreaded “bun” suited her.Maybe because it’s up top instead of in the back of her head... 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 3, 2019 at 04:00 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 04:00 AM Check out the art - https://www.instagram.com/justinteodoro/ 3 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted July 3, 2019 at 04:35 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 04:35 AM What is this lady yelling at Celine?Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1 Quote
Ajax Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:46 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:46 AM & yes i am a VERY STRAIGHT FEMALE, but i am NOT MUCH into fashion stuff & NEVER have been... so NO i am NOT A "LESBO" OR A "TOMBOY" cause i am not into fashion stuff... NOT ALL WOMEN are into fashion, makeup, dresses, high heels, etc & THAT IS 🤢Honestly, how long will we have to endure that ? 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:59 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 10:59 AM Why do moderators do zero moderating here? Or is GravyGirl a friend of yours or???? Quote
jepoi Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:12 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:12 AM Why do moderators do zero moderating here? Or is GravyGirl a friend of yours or???? Just ignore or block if you take offense. Please. 1 Quote
manu23 Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:20 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:20 AM I think Law is also in Paris, isn't it weird they haven't met (in public at least)? I thought they were still working together for the stage, but doesn't look like. Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:31 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:31 AM Just ignore or block if you take offense. Please. I mean.... its not related to you, but sure. Quote
Davey84 Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:43 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:43 AM Why do moderators do zero moderating here? Or is GravyGirl a friend of yours or???? may I explain that only administrators can only ban a member.... not moderators 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Xpresso Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:45 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:45 AM may I explain that only administrators can only ban a member.... not moderators But you are not just any moderator. You are a Super Moderator! 2 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:48 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:48 AM may I explain that only administrators can only ban a member.... not moderators It wasn’t necessarily a ban i asked for, imo thats too extreme... is there any way of maybe restricting their posting or something? I apologise, im not familiar with what certain levels of authority can do Quote
scielle Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:55 AM Posted July 3, 2019 at 11:55 AM (edited) Looks like she's leaving today?https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc9LrxFidy/?igshid=zq1t4kzp2f7bhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc9qRaIaLs/?igshid=10ay7qka0ludv Edited July 3, 2019 at 11:58 AM by scielle 2 Quote
lyn Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:06 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:06 PM Looks like she's leaving today?https://www.instagra...id=zq1t4kzp2f7bhttps://www.instagra...d=10ay7qka0ludv ooh!! think that's my favourite look Quote Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.
Nando Férri Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:08 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:08 PM Looks like she's leaving today?https://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc9LrxFidy/?igshid=zq1t4kzp2f7bhttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bzc9qRaIaLs/?igshid=10ay7qka0ludvShort hair again... Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
scielle Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:12 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:12 PM Short hair again... ...and blonde, unfortunately. 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:14 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:14 PM I love the hair today! So short and fresh! 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post marc-02 Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:15 PM Popular Post Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:15 PM She's wearing the Heart of the Ocean... I repeat, the freakin' Heart of the Ocean! Another self-reference, like the Titanic hoodie from a few years ago! 10 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:18 PM Posted July 3, 2019 at 12:18 PM She's wearing the Heart of the Ocean... I repeat, the freakin' Heart of the Ocean! Another self-reference, like the Titanic hoodie from a few years ago! I love it!!! And her shirt cracks me up. I love Paris Hilton. Lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.