jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:12 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:12 AM ok yes i do agree with you about the "eyebrow" discussion sometimes being a BIT BORING & REPETITIVE, buuuuut... i do think the way you are trying to come across about it is a little bit RUDE, MEAN, & acting like a DICTATOR... cause sorry to say this, he/she has the right to say what they want on this forum & express their opinions as much as everybody else, even if we do not agree with what that person has to say... last time i checked, this is a FORUM, NOT A CULT OR DICTATORSHIP!! just saying... 😊😊😉😉👍👍 Yeah! Just like your CAPS LOCK but I don’t care. But others are annoyed That’s all Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:14 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:14 AM (edited) :sick: I like it!!! She really looks gorgeous in this outfits. I like the hot air balloon like outfit and the 3rd pic Edited July 1, 2019 at 05:15 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:18 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:18 AM (edited) ok yes i do agree with you about the "eyebrow" discussion sometimes being a BIT BORING & REPETITIVE, buuuuut... i do think the way you are trying to come across about it is a little bit RUDE, MEAN, & acting like a DICTATOR... cause sorry to say this, he/she has the right to say what they want on this forum & express their opinions as much as everybody else, even if we do not agree with what that person has to say... last time i checked, this is a FORUM, NOT A CULT OR DICTATORSHIP!! just saying... 😊😊😉😉👍👍 This was far beyond the eyebrow topic and you just proved my point. Stating that I am rude and dictatorial =)) is just an example of that US over sensitivity and self centered culture...also reflects your true age; bonus advice: using caps doesn’t make your message more clear or meaningful. Everyone is entitled to opinions and expressing them, but since you clearly haven’t been here for years, you simply don’t understand that some repetitive ideas belong to maybe a blog and not a forum. Imagine one day nobody feels the need to sponsor this forum (not that I am its basis) and others won’t moderate/admin for free; how fun will that be? Imagine no more members, except for attention seekers and virtual life heroes...meh emoticon. I can see that happening, considering such posts and kiddish attempts of virtual battles (no life outside the net, too much energy left, huh). Better yet, imagine having a separate forum, for peeps like you and the ones I was mentioning; and good bye unity and one fan family dreams...at least it would be time efficient... Peace, love and wisdom. Let the Celine music play... Edited July 1, 2019 at 05:34 AM by Flymetothemoon 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:21 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:21 AM (edited) “Peace love and wisdom”. AND don’t forget to STREEEEAAAAM! Stream instead of complaining to other members. That would help Céline more Edited July 1, 2019 at 05:23 AM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:24 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:24 AM That’s why just ignore the posts that you don’t want. Don’t focus on us. Focus on céline. This kind of posts attracts other members and may get easily annoyed. To make it simple again. Ignore. Swipe up or scroll up. And this forum maybe peaceful Thank you for understanding Ok go back to the real topic Thank you for the tips, I am familiar with the tricks above, have been using them for years . I highly doubt it would cause such a chain reaction, unless you have some twins or back up accounts . And you see, I want to read the forum, like a good press and not a tabloid, ergo my advice and request. Allow me to return the tips: try a blog/fan account , no more spamming, please! 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:26 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:26 AM (edited) Thank you for the tips, I am familiar with the tricks above, have been using them for years . I highly doubt it would cause such a chain reaction, unless you have some twins or back up accounts . And you see, I want to read the forum, like a good press and not a tabloid, ergo my advice and request. Allow me to return the tips: try a blog/fan account , no more spamming, please! VIP? LOL you’re the one who’s spamming here. Complaining. Instead of streaming. Anyways, i’ll pretend to be mature here so i will not reply anymore. It’s just making this issue long and kinda attention seeking too. So... bye Edited July 1, 2019 at 05:31 AM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:33 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:33 AM LOL you’re the one who’s spamming here. Complaining. Instead of streaming. Anyways, i’ll pretend to be mature here so i will not reply anymore. It’s just making this issue long and kinda attention seeking too. So... bye Thank you for satisfying my needs and for raising the needs of telling you to politely zip it Indeed, it’s hard to stream and text simultaneously. And thank you, yes, please do pretend, in your future posts as well, amen! . Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:37 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:37 AM (edited) Ah I’m so mature. I feel it! How about you? lol Edited July 1, 2019 at 05:56 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:44 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:44 AM I like this outfit. She really looks great https://www.instagram.com/p/BzW4N5BBAQq/?igshid=1k2q9ed7nw7ld 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:45 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 05:45 AM New outfit? I wonder how many outfits she wore for a day. https://www.instagram.com/p/BzWbGQCARdc/?igshid=1cfkws5r5me1i 1 Quote
homerton Posted July 1, 2019 at 06:38 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 06:38 AM Looks ridiculous. Pepe is dreadful. Those outfits are appalling. 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 06:47 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 06:47 AM Looks ridiculous. Pepe is dreadful. Those outfits are appalling. You miss Law? Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:28 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:28 AM WHY DOES SHE HAVE AN ANTENNA FFS 😂😂😂 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:32 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:32 AM Yes, I know. But no brand will promote hair products, make up, skin care, etc., with a "model" dressed like that. The focus is all in clothes. Something is coming and I like it. If Helen Mirren can promote skincare in a ball gown, Celine can too lmfao Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:35 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:35 AM Looks ridiculous. Pepe is dreadful. Those outfits are appalling. Ah, so i see you just hate everything Celines doing currently and feel the need to constantly voice it and bring a damper on what shes doing, maybe just, leave then 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:42 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:42 AM (edited) Ok New Outfit!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXfQFTAo1I/?igshid=1qe733rtmvm54 https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXghHOgShY/?igshid=1u42x1notbm8h https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXibwnguHr/?igshid=hct1pkckwhyj https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXh86UA4xC/?igshid=1td5tjye34vi5 Edited July 1, 2019 at 08:44 AM by jpatdeleon09 3 Quote
CSCfan Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:48 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 08:48 AM By the way, we see Denis Savage in one of those pics from today. And Naomi yesterday. And of course Pepe and Dee and Sydney all around. But any sign of Dave Platel? Hes so rarely snapped I wonder how much he's around on these trips (if at all). I’ve noticed Dave was missing till now.... normally he’s always there (he was also with her during her last Paris visit). I think Denis is covering for him atm (technically he’s also her co-manager, so sure).. maybe he’a sick or will join them in London Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:17 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:17 AM Inspector Clouseau..... Just the first thing that popped into my head! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post mirage Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:24 AM Popular Post Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:24 AM NEW outfit! I wish she would release music as quick as she changes outfits during the day https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXqT6cgPvB/?igshid=he93etorw64u 9 Quote
AdrienneM Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:36 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:36 AM Ooooooo i love the slicked back long hair 1 Quote
Holborn Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:54 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 10:54 AM https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXwUtflndl/ At first glance i thought the thing behind her was attached to the dress lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXwSqiIujo/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXwKwEg4UM/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXtnzpjUop/ 4 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:02 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:02 AM Has anyone been reading online reactions lately? If you haven't, please keep it that way. Comments have been appalling quite frankly.People really have a visceral reaction when they see money being spent on things they don't like/understand, even if it's clearly meant to be tongue-in-cheek...It becomes even more vicious if it's about a woman over 40...Why can't people just live and let live? 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:06 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:06 AM (edited) She looks like an elite person who is part of an organization (Elite Hunting Club) where rich people pays to kill and mutilate tourists But she looks gorgeous herehttps://www.instagram.com/p/BzXjsH-AUK7/?igshid=lvy9aic43fdu Edited July 1, 2019 at 11:06 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:17 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:17 AM I really love this dress. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:27 AM Posted July 1, 2019 at 11:27 AM I am loving her makeup this trip to Paris! There were times in the past when her eyes were too much. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Critiaslux Posted July 1, 2019 at 12:04 PM Posted July 1, 2019 at 12:04 PM Ok New Outfit!!! https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXfQFTAo1I/?igshid=1qe733rtmvm54 https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXghHOgShY/?igshid=1u42x1notbm8h https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXibwnguHr/?igshid=hct1pkckwhyj https://www.instagram.com/p/BzXh86UA4xC/?igshid=1td5tjye34vi5 Very 1920s. Fitting for Schiaparelli. 😍 1 Quote
scielle Posted July 1, 2019 at 12:07 PM Posted July 1, 2019 at 12:07 PM She sat with Isabelle Huppert, and that makes me 6 Quote
mirage Posted July 1, 2019 at 12:15 PM Posted July 1, 2019 at 12:15 PM (edited) Do we have some HQ pictures from ALL outfits without the Getty Images watermarks etc Edited July 1, 2019 at 12:42 PM by mirage Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.