alextrusca Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:45 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:45 PM I think I first need to listen to the studio version to decide, but I can't say it's hit material. However if Celine is pleased with the end result, there is nothing more I can add lol 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:51 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:51 PM I remember back in 2002 when they released the radio mix of ANDHC. That was a radio-friendly masterpiece! I hope the history will be repeated! 4 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Critiaslux Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:51 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:51 PM I think I first need to listen to the studio version to decide, but I can't say it's hit material. However if Celine is pleased with the end result, there is nothing more I can add lol In the streaming area, she will have no more hit anyway. So that's not that important.But she can get another #1 club 2 Quote
Peter12345 Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:08 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:08 PM (edited) I was excited to hear the song, but will need to hear the studio version to make a final decision on whether or not I like it. I loved it from the snippet we got two months ago, but after hearing it live, I’m on the fence. Happy to see Celine so excited to perform something new though! Edited June 8, 2019 at 01:11 PM by Peter12345 1 Quote "Celine": The Colosseum: August 7, 2011Celine Dion: Courage World Tour -- Milwaukee, WI -- November 3, 2019
joaofilho Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:09 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:09 PM She needs to release a music video, this formula to sing her new single before the show did not work out. 4 Quote
couldawouldashoulda Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:28 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:28 PM Doing a happy dance this morning!! What a great surprise. I suspected that she might sing FOMO at the show last night after that post of her wearing the FOMO shirt. Have already listened to it 5 times, I think? I’m sooooooooooooo happy they didn’t go with the Carpool Karaoke song as the summer single. It’s not that I didn’t like the snippet we heard; it’s just that it was too similar to Ashes. She needed something different. FOMO is light, fresh, fun, dance-y - it’s PERFECT to release for the summer. I’m ready to dance my #ss off to this at BST!!! 7 Quote
stevo Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:29 PM Author Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:29 PM With 65,000 people 💥 3 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:34 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:34 PM Considering so many people here are music producers, sound engineers and audio specialists, maybe when TC read the forum today they might take all the criticism and apply it to the next performance 🙄🙄 Anyway, apparently theres a new intro video as of last night? Anyone got any footage Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:42 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 01:42 PM I love her sooooooo much! She’s so excited and happy! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:00 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:00 PM How about waiting for the studio version before you lose your mind? Might be too late though... 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
stevo Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:14 PM Author Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:14 PM Credit to Céline Access on insta- this vid is amazing on my Bose headphones 💙 oh my God. I love it. https://youtu.be/-aPvH9vJ5Hk 5 Quote
rodrigo Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:29 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:29 PM I need the studio version! ❤️ And a video 😍 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:33 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:33 PM (edited) Credit to Céline Access on insta- this vid is amazing on my Bose headphones 💙 oh my God. I love it. https://youtu.be/-aPvH9vJ5Hk Love it! The perfect Summer hit!!!I need to listen to the studio version, specially the 2:06 part.Now bring us a fabulous music video. Hope we'll get FOMO as a single next week, a second single in August and the album release in September. Edited June 8, 2019 at 02:45 PM by Bruno Portugal 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:37 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:37 PM Don’t forget in the Uk the music video plays now matter with chart position so when it’s released we have to play the hell out of it. I like the little Arabic bits in the song and I was worried how it might sound live but she nailed it!!! 4 Quote
Mark100 Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:41 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:41 PM I hope we get a music video! Do you guys think we will? 2 Quote
fred Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:47 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:47 PM Haha first time we hear a longer version of the first song from the long awaited album and you announce it so cool. 😁 No exclamation marks or clap clap. 😂😂😂 She sang flying on my own 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
ryba Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:50 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:50 PM (edited) Do you think the lipped parts are taken from the album version, or did they record separate vocals for „live“ performances? I hope it’s not from the album version, cause those parts sound a bit “messy“for an album version Edited June 8, 2019 at 02:52 PM by ryba 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:53 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 02:53 PM (edited) Do you think the lipped parts are taken from the album version, or did they record separate vocals for „live“ performances? I hope it’s not from the album version, cause those parts sound a bit “messy“for an album version Yup! I think they recorded the parts for the live version Edited June 8, 2019 at 02:53 PM by jpatdeleon09 1 Quote
AdrienneM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:04 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:04 PM Do you think the lipped parts are taken from the album version, or did they record separate vocals for „live“ performances? I hope it’s not from the album version, cause those parts sound a bit “messy“for an album version Probably just isolated vocals from the album version. However you hear her sing over the very first “flying on my ooooown” before the beat drops and she sounds better vocally there than some of the lipped parts... Either way, the studio clip, maybe due to lack luster audio due to it being from a live stream, i thought didnt sound great. Too much over production and layering on the vocals but hey, who am i to judge Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:06 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:06 PM I hope we get a music video! Do you guys think we will? Nein! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Matias Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:24 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:24 PM If her team had waited for the Carpool to be aired NOW she could have sung it there, and it would be everywhere by now ... I think I'm the only gay fan who is "blah" about the song LOL 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Popular Post stevo Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:38 PM Author Popular Post Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:38 PM (edited) I am ready for Céline 2.0. I have loved her since I was 11, 25 years of obsession and love. Since I saw the Golden Hoof of Memphis. Her albums punctuated life and defined periods of my past. Like for us all. And now is time for her to have fun and do it on her terms. Bring it!!!! Edited June 8, 2019 at 03:40 PM by stevo 11 Quote
jeje03100 Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:39 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:39 PM I do not understand the interest of singing this song live if no single release immediately Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:45 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:45 PM I do not understand the interest of singing this song live if no single release immediately This strategy did not result with LMBTL so I believe that Team Celine will not repeat the same error. The single and music video should be released very soon. Or so I hope... Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Xpresso Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:47 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:47 PM I do not understand the interest of singing this song live if no single release immediatelyCeline is a tease... it will come eventually! 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:49 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 03:49 PM The worst part of waiting to release it is that we end up with all these different clips on YouTube with so-so quality! Not always the best first impression. Release the damn thing Sony!! Like TODAY! 3 Quote
Goffy Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:31 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:31 PM This song is magic! I love the sound, the mood! A fantastic summer song! 1 Quote https://www.facebook.com/francisbenoitZ*love
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:33 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:33 PM “Flying On My Own” really needs to be coupled with “Eyes On Me” during the tour. Not as a medley, but side by side. They would compliment each other very well. 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:39 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:39 PM Can't help myself but upload my phone's footage of FOMO (high quality isn't available yet on the video, but soon). We have another camera angle (widescreen and higher quality than mine) which I will upload later at home and the bootleg audio we have is really good from last night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7haFRtZ7dI 2 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
stevo Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:40 PM Author Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:40 PM Can't help myself but upload my phone's footage of FOMO (high quality isn't available yet on the video, but soon). We have another camera angle (widescreen and higher quality than mine) which I will upload later at home and the bootleg audio we have is really good from last night. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7haFRtZ7dI Thank you 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.