DionFanAlways Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:48 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:48 PM I love this verse, “the warm winds will carry me, anywhere I want them to.” 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
manu23 Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:54 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:54 PM I think I was a bit more into LMBTL when I heard it the first time but I’ve had FOMO in my head all day so it’s a good sign. Now studio version needs to come on Friday! 3 Quote
Nmj Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:56 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:56 PM I think I was a bit more into LMBTL when I heard it the first time but I’ve had FOMO in my head all day so it’s a good sign. Now studio version needs to come on Friday! For me this already does more for me than LMBTL ever did. I’m excited I think this will be her IDAN part 2. Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:59 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 04:59 PM For me it's a Misled 5.3b! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Popular Post Alex_Incognito Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:07 PM Popular Post Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:07 PM For me it's a Misled 5.3b!Maybe she will shave her legs in this video too. 8 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Popular Post Nmj Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:12 PM Popular Post Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:12 PM The bridge and ending of the song is what makes it!!! Yeah the lyrics are simple, but sometimes simplicity is what makes something great... I’m sure once the album is fully out there will be more lyrically in depth songs and ballads that will be beautiful as well, but for a summer song, first single and what it seems like to me a “starting over anthem” I think this song will be perfect as a first single.... beautiful 9 Quote
scielle Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:15 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:15 PM Maybe she will shave her legs in this video too. Now we're talking! Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:21 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:21 PM Maybe she will shave her legs in this video too. Hahaha who knows! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Xpresso Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:57 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 05:57 PM (edited) So why do you think Sony hasn't released this song yet? That doesn't seem to make sense now that the entire song is out there... Edited June 8, 2019 at 05:57 PM by Xpresso 3 Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:15 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:15 PM (edited) Maybe they plan to release it on Monday! But what year? 2019? 2020? 2053? Edited June 8, 2019 at 06:15 PM by Moleque20 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
rpopowski Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:40 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:40 PM Longer vid that shows the more of the reaction before and after Quote
Xpresso Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:41 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:41 PM Maybe they plan to release it on Monday! But what year? 2019? 2020? 2053?Don't give them any ideas to release it after the tour with the release of the DVD - which means never!! Quote
Architsriv0700 Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:42 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:42 PM So why do you think Sony hasn't released this song yet? That doesn't seem to make sense now that the entire song is out there... All singles irrespective of being performed live before releasing or not are released on a Friday. Check all her recent singles release day.. Ashes, Recovering, etc. (Songs by other artists) are all released on a Friday Quote
Moleque20 Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:58 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 06:58 PM Don't give them any ideas to release it after the tour with the release of the DVD - which means never!! Hahaha. I must remain silent. 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
rhapsodion Posted June 8, 2019 at 07:01 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 07:01 PM I didn't like the song that much when I first heard it in full length last night on YouTube. But I find myself humming to the melody today, I think it will grow on me eventually. 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted June 8, 2019 at 07:35 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 07:35 PM I do not understand the interest of singing this song live if no single release immediately They want it included in the Vegas show DVD (if that's what they are filming the show for). My hope is that since they recorded the performance professionally they might be working on that footage to be used in the songs mv. A couple thousands views on fan cellphone recording can only build hype for the official release. I just hope it doesn't take them another month to release it. The teased it on social media so they must be planning to put the song/video out there for the masses. Otherwise they would have stayed hush and just surprised the people at the show last night. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 8, 2019 at 09:53 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 09:53 PM Will we get the music video within the next 24 hours 5 Quote
jeje03100 Posted June 8, 2019 at 09:57 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 09:57 PM I hope... I'm waiting for the official release to listen .. Quote
Xpresso Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:32 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:32 PM Will we get the music video within the next 24 hours Is this a joke or you heard from your good sources? 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:34 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:34 PM I was simply asking the question Quote
Xpresso Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:36 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:36 PM I was simply asking the question Oh I read "We will get..." Please make sure to include a question mark if it's a question, ok? 2 Quote
binsk Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:52 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:52 PM Will we get the music video within the next 24 hours I can’t tell if this is a hint or not! Do a winky face if it is Quote -RK
binsk Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:52 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 10:52 PM Will we get the music video within the next 24 hours I can’t tell if this is a hint or not! Do a winky face if it is 1 Quote -RK
Mitch1088 Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:00 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:00 PM Does anyone have the full show? Also is anyone recording her last show tonight? Quote
Nando Férri Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:08 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:08 PM Anyone knows something about this picture around internet? 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4ejungtQy1r9swpco6_250.gif
mirage Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:11 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:11 PM That one is been around since the Live Event. Not sure where but I thought it was underneath a news item on Twitter. But seeing the video they played on the screens for FOMO, it's very similar so who knows Anyone knows something about this picture around internet? Quote
smw Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:37 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:37 PM Anyone knows something about this picture around internet? Looks like a photo they used in the A New Day Has Come era. 2 Quote
fred Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:41 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:41 PM I think it would work out better along with Reveal. "Flying On My Own" really needs to be coupled with "Eyes On Me" during the tour. Not as a medley, but side by side. They would compliment each other very well. Quote Peace and love to all.
Matias Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:45 PM Posted June 8, 2019 at 11:45 PM Anyone knows something about this picture around internet? That's taken from the ANDHC dvd recording session, not sure if was a limited edition Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.