Vineet_Kujur Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:36 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:36 AM please official studio version with lyric video , but live version first is not the best move come on , even though she is awesome , god I love her! Quote
stevo Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:37 AM Author Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:37 AM Downloaded frigging Amazon Music App just so could get the song! 2 Quote
mirage Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:40 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:40 AM Oh God I hope this doesn't mean they will release an live album from this crappy Vegas setlist. Official single cover from Amazon (Germany) Gesendet von meinem SM-N960F mit Tapatalk 1 Quote
Bandika Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:42 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:42 AM Thanks for the lyrics 😍😍😍 Verse 1]There's something shifting in the airIf I'm not mistakenThe dust is clearing everywhereMemories awaken [Pre-Chorus]My feet on the runwayIt's a beautiful dayI look to the sky nowI'm finding my way [Chorus]I'm flying on my ownOn the wings of your loveI'm flying on my ownOn the wings of your loveI'm flying on my own (on the wings of your love)I'm flying on my own (on the wings of your love) [Verse 2]The warmer winds will carry meAnywhere I want them toIf you could see what I can seeThat nothing's blocking my view [Pre-Chorus]I look to the sky nowIt's a beautiful day [Chorus]I'm flying on my ownOn the wings of your loveI'm flying on my ownOn the wings of your loveI'm flying on my own (on the wings of your love)I'm flying on my own (on the wings of your love) [bridge]I'm free like an eagle, soarin’ like an eagleSailing the winds of changeOn the winds of changeOn the winds of change [Pre-Chorus]My feet on the runwayIt's a beautiful dayI look to the sky nowI'm finding my way [Chorus]I'm flying on my own (on the wings of your love)I'm flying on my own (on the wings of your love)I'm flying on my, flying on my, flying on my ownFlying on my own, babyI'm flying on my, flying on my, flying on my ownFlying on my own, baby [Outro]Flying on my own(Look to the sky now)On the winds of change(Look to the sky now)Flying on my own(Look to the sky now)On the winds of change(Look to the sky now)Flying on my own Quote Shania and Celine forever 😍😍https://images.app.goo.gl/J2NUmDhNhEfDSoaf7
GIORGOS Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:56 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 07:56 AM the song is amazing , hope Sony will release a real video clip for the song and not destroy it as they did with " Loved me back to life " 7 Quote
mirage Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:00 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:00 AM And it's not even 'live' It's like they are reading this forum and they are like: Oh s*** yes we needed to release a singleOh we don't even have a video for itMaybe we need a buzz singleWe should have done it with Carpool KaraokeNow we are too late Oh wait, let her sing the song use the camera's to make a video. Call it 'Live From Las Vegas' but edit all the audience sound, so it sounds like a studio version. Et voila, we have a buzz single, we have a video, and now let's hope press is talking about it instead of her ending Las Vegas. We sooo good at this! Why the hell they are realizing the live version as a single? 3 Quote
wjd Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:00 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:00 AM Celine, can I have my wig back please? She has smashed it - I love it. 1 Quote Céline Dion, music's greatest ever singer, the biggest-selling Canadian artist of all-time and most successful female live act ever - what's not to love?
Bruno Portugal Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:01 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:01 AM the song is amazing , hope Sony will release a real video clip for the song and not destroy it as they did with " Loved me back to life " Exactly! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
comingback Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:09 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:09 AM (edited) Oh God I hope this doesn't mean they will release an live album from this crappy Vegas setlist. Yep, they will release a DVD/CD like they did with the TC Tour (Sorry,but the cover is horrible.) Edited June 9, 2019 at 08:10 AM by comingback 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:09 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:09 AM Wow just wow! Love the video! Very unsure what is happening here though, very weird the way they do things! Kev x 5 Quote
ryba Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:13 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:13 AM (edited) Shut the front door!! Omg. This is awesome. Go team Céline lolGosh, how I wish they would have done the exact same thing with The Show Must Go On in Scotts awesome Bethoveen version! This is exactly what I wanted back then, still hope for a professional live recording of Scotts TSMGO Bethoveen Version to be released. Edited June 9, 2019 at 08:14 AM by ryba 3 Quote
duri Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:17 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:17 AM So team Celine surpriesed us again! We get live verzion of song after 2 month of waiting ... still better than nothing but studio version with real music video would be great but with her team things are very weird. But don´ t want to be negative I´m just surprised again ...we finally get NEW SONG!!! 2 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
stevo Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:23 AM Author Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:23 AM Don’t know what on Earth they’re doing but we have an amazing new song at least! 6 Quote
duda4-1982 Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:55 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 08:55 AM OMG This song is soooooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:10 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:10 AM How has this song only got 26k views on YouTube?? Kev x Quote
jepoi Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:17 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:17 AM Not properly promoted perhaps? 1 Quote
gafsa Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:22 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:22 AM How has this song only got 26k views on YouTube?? Kev x I don't know, but usually live video doesn't get that much view. They need to release an audio video or better a real music video. 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:25 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:25 AM I’m really confused! What are they doing? Kev x 4 Quote
celinefanonline Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:28 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:28 AM I'm really confused! What are they doing? Kev xsame... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
mirage Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:28 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:28 AM Because seriously it's not worth watching. The audio is okay, but with the images. It's soo not well made. Call me negative Nancy, but she is a legend, an icon. But this video just looks like a cheap attempt for some artist who is just getting into business. I LOVE the idea, don't get me wrong. But they just failed on multiple parts here. How has this song only got 26k views on YouTube?? Kev x 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:30 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:30 AM Because seriously it's not worth watching. The audio is okay, but with the images. It's soo not well made. Call me negative Nancy, but she is a legend, an icon. But this video just looks like a cheap attempt for some artist who is just getting into business. I LOVE the idea, don't get me wrong. But they just failed on multiple parts here. The video is fine! It’s the promo I’m talking about. No news sites are even talking about it other than justjared Kev x Quote
Xpresso Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:32 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:32 AM (edited) Ah Sony will never stop surprising us!! Edited June 9, 2019 at 09:32 AM by Xpresso 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:33 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:33 AM We are seeing the most Celine action that we have seen in YEARS and people are bitching. Enjoy the ride. 4 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Moleque20 Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:35 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:35 AM Someone should update the Wiki section! Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
chinit0 Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:36 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:36 AM The live version uploaded on her official fb page/Youtube lacks the bass punch. I don't like the cover either. What's going on?? 1 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:37 AM Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:37 AM I could really see FOMO going somewhere, but not in the way they're handling it now.I'm still hopeful that this is just a teaser and they'll drop the song with a music video in the following days (there haven't been many media reporting on it, so maybe there's an embargo for now?) If not, then they should've just waited for BTS. Surely, a live video in that setting would've been more energetic? That said, there could be another 'real' first single. For now, I choose to believe that there's a masterplan that we're just not really getting right now.But maybe I'm just naive 2 Quote
stevo Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:37 AM Author Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:37 AM Just remember there is no Ryan Reynolds to promote anything this time...she’s Flying on her Own...I’m hilarious. I don’t care anymore how things chart blablabla but they are a bizarre bunch. 7 Quote
stevo Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:39 AM Author Posted June 9, 2019 at 09:39 AM And if this isn’t actually to be a single from the album, then that’s fine- I like the msg of the song - it’s her new start, sailing on the winds of change and all of that 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.