browseceline Posted April 9, 2019 at 12:46 PM Posted April 9, 2019 at 12:46 PM So there the interviewer said that the first single will be out before summer. I hope that the first single will be FOMO. !, We need that song to be released before the summer! can you please translate this interview? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
kellyfan161 Posted April 9, 2019 at 12:56 PM Posted April 9, 2019 at 12:56 PM I had thought this yesterday when I first watched the interview, but thought maybe I was just crazy! It's so hard to hear, but I was definitely wondering! I'm glad someone else picked up on this too. Perhaps it actually is! I heard it too!! I think it is... sweet!!! 2 Quote
binsk Posted April 9, 2019 at 01:51 PM Posted April 9, 2019 at 01:51 PM I heard it too!! I think it is... sweet!!! I barely hear anything. Are you talking about the instruments in the background at 8:20? 1 Quote -RK
kellyfan161 Posted April 9, 2019 at 03:27 PM Posted April 9, 2019 at 03:27 PM I barely hear anything. Are you talking about the instruments in the background at 8:20?Yeah but i can also hear faintly the word "baby" in sort of an auto tuned electronic celine voice - it says "baby ba baby". and that's all i hear 3 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted April 10, 2019 at 03:10 AM Posted April 10, 2019 at 03:10 AM This topic should be renamed, clearly Flying On My Own and Courage are different songs. Quote
Moleque20 Posted April 10, 2019 at 06:52 AM Posted April 10, 2019 at 06:52 AM The shows and interviews of the last weeks are now over. Well, what are we waiting for now? That Sony will just drop the first single in April, or May or even later? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
mirage Posted April 10, 2019 at 07:11 AM Posted April 10, 2019 at 07:11 AM It's in the 50min inside topic can you please translate this interview? Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted April 10, 2019 at 07:27 AM Posted April 10, 2019 at 07:27 AM Well FOMO must have been recorded a while back, because here she is singing a bit of it backstage during the Asia tour (~4:20):https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81u8taQczwA&t=4m22s Maybe she had just recorded it? Good find. Her dynamic with Veronic is so cute, very playful. Wish we got to see more of it. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 10, 2019 at 11:10 PM Posted April 10, 2019 at 11:10 PM Does anyone else have the snippet on repeat? Or is it just me? 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
emi&celine Posted April 10, 2019 at 11:22 PM Posted April 10, 2019 at 11:22 PM Does anyone else have the snippet on repeat? Or is it just me? No so do I 🤪 3 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted April 11, 2019 at 01:26 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 01:26 AM Does anyone else have the snippet on repeat? Or is it just me? I do! I’m so obssesed by it! so catchy. 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 11, 2019 at 08:05 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 08:05 AM I wonder if Air Canada will use Flying On My Own for their next marketing campaign, as they did with You and I! 7 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 10:16 AM I wish there will be more commercials for Céline like in 2003.. Remember Chrysler? Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted April 11, 2019 at 10:17 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 10:17 AM Did someone confirm that this is the title of the song and not “baby”?!? Hmmmm Quote
CSCfan Posted April 11, 2019 at 10:19 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 10:19 AM Did someone confirm that this is the title of the song and not “baby”?!? Hmmmm Nope...it could still be either of them... Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
Davey84 Posted April 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 11:34 AM I wish there will be more commercials for Céline like in 2003.. Remember Chrysler? Isn't there a L'Oreal commercial coming up?! That little snippet has been stuck in my head since for ever!!I need the rest of the damn song!! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 11, 2019 at 11:41 AM Posted April 11, 2019 at 11:41 AM Isn't there a L'Oreal commercial coming up?! That little snippet has been stuck in my head since for ever!!I need the rest of the damn song!! Oh yeah! I forgot about that... so no car commercials anymore lol 1 Quote
ruimarques Posted April 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM Posted April 11, 2019 at 12:57 PM I do not believe that L'Oreal commercial will include any music of Celine ... Quote
Xpresso Posted April 11, 2019 at 04:59 PM Posted April 11, 2019 at 04:59 PM (edited) I do not believe that L'Oreal commercial will include any music of Celine ...If it doesn't, it should!! Edited April 11, 2019 at 05:00 PM by Xpresso 1 Quote
ordinary fan Posted April 11, 2019 at 05:09 PM Posted April 11, 2019 at 05:09 PM I wonder if Air Canada will use Flying On My Own for their next marketing campaign, as they did with You and I! would be great promo. You and I was on number 1 of the charts right? Quote
Critiaslux Posted April 11, 2019 at 05:53 PM Posted April 11, 2019 at 05:53 PM would be great promo. You and I was on number 1 of the charts right? In Canada?But it did not do a thing in the USA though. 🤔 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM Posted April 15, 2019 at 11:59 PM (edited) hello sorry to be replying so late so many weeks after that celine dion L.A. event happened, i was finally able to watch the whole thing this past weekend (i have been very busy with work & family life & stuff lol...) & i really did enjoy it, especially THE NEW SONG!! 💕💕❤❤😍😍 now the thing is, i wanna keep listening to the snippet of the new song soooooo badly, but without that silly elvis impersonater talking or the elderly woman playing the slot machine & all that other stuff in the video (pretty much just the song itself BY ITSELF lol,) but unfortunately i am soooo NOT a technical video-editing whiz lol... so is there anybody in the celine fan community who would know how to do this (make a new video to have JUST the song on it & nothing else??) it is such a bummer to me to have to wait until NOVEMBER, 7-8 months from now, in order to hear this song again, & i just CAN NOT get it out of my head now lol, i am loving it so much!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH to whoever can help me with this!! 😘😘😊😊😃😃 sincerely, gracie f. 😊😊There is a clip with the snippet playing over and over somewhere in this thread or in the Special Event thread (it's a YouTube clip I believe). Edited April 16, 2019 at 12:03 AM by Xpresso Quote
actofcontrition Posted April 16, 2019 at 12:39 AM Posted April 16, 2019 at 12:39 AM Im pretty sure the single is gonna be release in may around the date of the carpool karaoke 1 Quote
Celine-Fan Posted April 16, 2019 at 09:08 AM Posted April 16, 2019 at 09:08 AM hello sorry to be replying so late so many weeks after that celine dion L.A. event happened, i was finally able to watch the whole thing this past weekend (i have been very busy with work & family life & stuff lol...) & i really did enjoy it, especially THE NEW SONG!! ❤❤ now the thing is, i wanna keep listening to the snippet of the new song soooooo badly, but without that silly elvis impersonater talking or the elderly woman playing the slot machine & all that other stuff in the video (pretty much just the song itself BY ITSELF lol,) but unfortunately i am soooo NOT a technical video-editing whiz lol... so is there anybody in the celine fan community who would know how to do this (make a new video to have JUST the song on it & nothing else??) it is such a bummer to me to have to wait until NOVEMBER, 7-8 months from now, in order to hear this song again, & i just CAN NOT get it out of my head now lol, i am loving it so much!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH to whoever can help me with this!! sincerely, gracie f. The Céliners have a video up on their Youtube page containing the snippet of the song Quote
chawatak Posted April 17, 2019 at 04:48 AM Posted April 17, 2019 at 04:48 AM hello sorry to be replying so late so many weeks after that celine dion L.A. event happened, i was finally able to watch the whole thing this past weekend (i have been very busy with work & family life & stuff lol...) & i really did enjoy it, especially THE NEW SONG!! 💕💕❤❤😍😍 now the thing is, i wanna keep listening to the snippet of the new song soooooo badly, but without that silly elvis impersonater talking or the elderly woman playing the slot machine & all that other stuff in the video (pretty much just the song itself BY ITSELF lol,) but unfortunately i am soooo NOT a technical video-editing whiz lol... so is there anybody in the celine fan community who would know how to do this (make a new video to have JUST the song on it & nothing else??) it is such a bummer to me to have to wait until NOVEMBER, 7-8 months from now, in order to hear this song again, & i just CAN NOT get it out of my head now lol, i am loving it so much!! THANK YOU SOOO MUCH to whoever can help me with this!! 😘😘😊😊😃😃 sincerely, gracie f. 😊😊 Click on my signature or this link: 1 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
noyau Posted May 28, 2019 at 08:05 AM Posted May 28, 2019 at 08:05 AM Now we know it's the correct title (pretty one !) and that it is co-written by Liz Rodrigues. 2 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
maki_Dion-er Posted June 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM Posted June 7, 2019 at 11:59 PM Okay they have to know we call the song that and decided to run with it and put it on a T-shirt (which I want to buy). I don't think I've ever seen TC/Celine use any kind of abbreviation for one of her songs. Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet (Leaving this here as well) 5 Quote
scielle Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:13 AM Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:13 AM Okay they have to know we call the song that and decided to run with it and put it on a T-shirt (which I want to buy). I highly doubt it's because we've been calling it that! I mean, it's pretty obvious; surely they've been calling it that internally all along, too. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:25 AM Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:25 AM FOMO means Fear Of Missing Out. It’s internet slang that’s been used for the last few years and I’m sure that they didn’t have the shirt made specifically for this. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
fred Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:27 AM Posted June 8, 2019 at 12:27 AM Something surely is brewing. 😀 Quote Peace and love to all.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.