Jump to content

Courage World Tour - EU shows CANCELED


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hopefully hear soon. Supposed to be going June. Most odd she’s not given any over phone interview etc. I think it’s perhaps a tad more serious. She’s vanished !
Posted

Her final concert of the cancelled US leg was supposed to be April 22nd… she may wait until that has passed before appearing again so as not to upset any fans. Saying that, her line in the last statement about making decisions now which impact the future would cover any backlash there.

 

I hope if Europe is cancelled it is announced soon. If it’s going ahead she might do a short video at the beginning of May. Who knows.

EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted
Lets just hope that its soon, I know alott of people have to make reservations ASAP , Before it gets to $$$$ , with Flights/Hotels ext
Posted

I’m also interested because I’m flying to London and spending the week that the music festival Mighty Hoopla happens. Celine is, of course, supposed to play the 0

O2 for 2 nights when I’ll be there. If she’s performing, I can’t not go! Right now there’s a decent ticket available for Sunday. But I just won’t buy anything until I know for sure.

 

I still say we’ll hear soon. It’s coming on 2 months until she’s supposed to start again.

Posted

Her final concert of the cancelled US leg was supposed to be April 22nd… she may wait until that has passed before appearing again so as not to upset any fans.

 

not this logic again xD

 

fans getting angry over nothing more than an announcement, possiby released via her team? if she were giving a concert, then maybe...but an announcement?

Posted

Look at Celine Dion, worrying on how to keep her fans satisfied, so she won't be appearing anywhere till 22nd April.

 

 

 

Adele, on the other hand....

Posted (edited)

 

 

not this logic again xD

 

fans getting angry over nothing more than an announcement, possiby released via her team? if she were giving a concert, then maybe...but an announcement?

 

If she announces her excitement about starting to perform again (let alone if she posts a new video of her preparing/rehearsing), there will certainly be a few unhappy reactions ("too bad you couldn't be bothered to do my April show.")

 

Unless the announcement is something like "hey guys, I'm still super sick right now but will be ready by May 27th", there will be a bit of backlash.

Edited by Dancing_Queen
Posted
These people should get over it, they should understand that it is not possible to do their shows, life will go on, i know it's tough to lose the money but then Celine hasn't performed for 2 years, she deserves to be excited.
Posted

I don't see a scenario in which people are not angry. Some American fans will be upset if she goes on with European shows and European fans will obviously be upset if she ends up cancelling. For the artists that have been willing to take the risk to perform, more power to them, but I have always said there is no need to put our queen in unnecessary danger if she doesn't have to be. We obviously can't trust the public to do the right thing when it comes to protecting each other from this disease so maybe they should just put out a Courage DVD and placate us for a little while longer.

 

To the contrary, I think everything we see Adele doing has been damage control. Seeing her concert special the other night reminded me of just how phenomenal she is and how exciting it would be to see her live... so I think the approach of being out and about isn't hurting her reputation. Again, obviously some fans are pissed that she pulled the plug at the last minute but it definitely took the limelight off of Celine cancelling her show.

  • Like 1
Posted
It is not about excitement, it is about making an expected announcement about scheduling--which would not even fall on cancelled dates. Cancelling is part of concert and tour life every once in a while, and if it was due to factor's outside the artist's control, then I see no reason to try and expect they crawl in a whole and shut up--or even worse, that their team cannot even speak if it falls between certain dates
  • Like 1
Posted
We're a month and 2 days away from the first show of the European leg...I wonder if we don't hear anything by Friday, if it's a sure bet. I'm trying to book a trip to Europe and see one of the shows. Would be a bummer to book a vacation and the tour gets canceled. Wish they would be able to make an announcement soon!
  • Like 2
Posted

I don't see a scenario in which people are not angry. Some American fans will be upset if she goes on with European shows and European fans will obviously be upset if she ends up cancelling. For the artists that have been willing to take the risk to perform, more power to them, but I have always said there is no need to put our queen in unnecessary danger if she doesn't have to be. We obviously can't trust the public to do the right thing when it comes to protecting each other from this disease so maybe they should just put out a Courage DVD and placate us for a little while longer.

 

To the contrary, I think everything we see Adele doing has been damage control. Seeing her concert special the other night reminded me of just how phenomenal she is and how exciting it would be to see her live... so I think the approach of being out and about isn't hurting her reputation. Again, obviously some fans are pissed that she pulled the plug at the last minute but it definitely took the limelight off of Celine cancelling her show.

 

Yes I unserstand what you are trying to say, but lets face it, Covid-19 is NOT GOING AWAY! It is official HERE TO STAY! I mean it has been OVER 2 YEARS since this pandemic started, & we have NOT gotten rid of Covid, & honestly at this point in time, WE NEVER WILL! I hate to sound like a 'Debby Downer', but even the SCIENTISTS & DOCTORS who have studied this virus since the beginning (even Dr. Fauci,) have all come to the conclusion that Covid is here to stay FOREVER! We have vaccines, masks, social distancing, multiple lockdowns in almost every corner of the world, & yet we did not get rid of Covid! So it looks like we are all stuck with it & eventually all of us will get it @ some point or othetr (especially as each variant of this virus seems to be more mild but also spread much faster than the previous variants, & yes I know all this from my OWN personal experiences, as I have had Covid myself & almost everybody else I know, family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc has had it as well @ this point!)

 

Well my point is, if Celine is 'SO TERRIFIED' of catching Covid & that is why she has been in hiding for 2+ years now, then she might as well just RETIRE early & stay in hiding FOREVER as Covid is not going anywhere now! Covid is not going to go away, so all of us, including Celine, will have to learn to live with it! Because going into constant lockdowns did not stop the spread of Covid, even people getting vaccines & wearing masks also did not stop spreading Covid around! (Now yes the vaccines TRULY DID stop alot of people from being in the hospital or from dying, but it DOES NOT stop the virus from spreading to others, I was vaccinated when I got it & about 90% of other people I knew for a fact who got the virus also got vaccinated!) So... unfortunately its here to stay, unless somebody can really invent a "magic pill" or "magic cream" to wipe out Covid altogether lolllll haha... (I am being very sarcastic lol!) 😬😜

  • Like 1
sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

It is not about excitement, it is about making an expected announcement about scheduling--which would not even fall on cancelled dates. Cancelling is part of concert and tour life every once in a while, and if it was due to factor's outside the artist's control, then I see no reason to try and expect they crawl in a whole and shut up--or even worse, that their team cannot even speak if it falls between certain dates

 

EXACTLY!!!!!! I want to like your post A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!

 

Seriously, I just DO NOT understand the whole thing about Celine having to STAY QUIET & NOT APPEAR IN PUBLIC OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN CONCERTS ARE CANCELLED! To me it makes no sense @ all! Now I can understand that doing any concerts right now would obviously NOT LOOK GOOD lol... But doing a SIMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA POST, doig a "hello world I AM ALIVE & DOING OKAY" or whatever message/post WOULD NOT make anybody "pissed off or angry" even with shows being cancelled... Come on, this is the year 2022, everybody uses the internet & social media (except maybe Amish people lol, but other than that,) it would not be the end of the world if Celine can post a small post or video message or SOMETHING, FOR THE FANS! 😔🙏

  • Like 1
sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

 

 

EXACTLY!!!!!! I want to like your post A MILLION TIMES!!!!!!

 

Seriously, I just DO NOT understand the whole thing about Celine having to STAY QUIET & NOT APPEAR IN PUBLIC OR ON SOCIAL MEDIA WHEN CONCERTS ARE CANCELLED! To me it makes no sense @ all! Now I can understand that doing any concerts right now would obviously NOT LOOK GOOD lol... But doing a SIMPLE SOCIAL MEDIA POST, doig a "hello world I AM ALIVE & DOING OKAY" or whatever message/post WOULD NOT make anybody "pissed off or angry" even with shows being cancelled... Come on, this is the year 2022, everybody uses the internet & social media (except maybe Amish people lol, but other than that,) it would not be the end of the world if Celine can post a small post or video message or SOMETHING, FOR THE FANS! 😔🙏

Posted
I agree. It’s totally odd no contact. She’s either very unwell or decided to retire.
  • Like 1
Posted

I agree. It’s totally odd no contact. She’s either very unwell or decided to retire.

 

I think that Celine used this Covid world to unplug totally. Even Jenna Glatzer who was interviewed a few months ago, said her team was interested in another book meeting but she didn’t want to do ANYTHING during this time because I think she used it as a double purpose, if the world was going to be shut down she was going to use it as another Hiatus. Then she became sick and I think she’s still in the unplugged stage, she’ll be back, she’s not good at multitasking and her team isn’t worth s*** either.

  • Like 2
Posted

Celine come back! The world needs you as it’s all got so crazy!!!

 

Kev x

Posted

My Celine spidey senses are tingling. My bet is they make a Vegas announcement for the fall this weekend or before the month is up and then sometime after April 22 confirm the tour is still on. And no, I have no inside information. Just going off of Shamrock's post saying that TC was supposed to make an announcement at the beginning of the month.

 

A Céline related update was expected towards the end of last week according to one of my sources, but obviously it never happened and I believe it's because of the recent escalation in Ukraine in the last few days, but I can't be 100% on the reason why it never happened at the moment.

 

But news is definitely expected this month and I believe that the "majority" of it is good news :)

  • Like 1

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

 

 

I think that Celine used this Covid world to unplug totally. Even Jenna Glatzer who was interviewed a few months ago, said her team was interested in another book meeting but she didn’t want to do ANYTHING during this time because I think she used it as a double purpose, if the world was going to be shut down she was going to use it as another Hiatus. Then she became sick and I think she’s still in the unplugged stage, she’ll be back, she’s not good at multitasking and her team isn’t worth s*** either.

 

Yea thats true about most of what you said... But what if Covid is NOT going to go away? & I really DO think we are going to be STUCK WITH COVID PERMANENTLY!

 

Because if we are indeed stuck with Covid, then that means Celine just might end up RETIRING ALTOGETHER (if Covid is indeed one of the reasons why she has almost disappeared during the past 2 years.) Because like I said in one of my previous posts, unfortunately we are all stuck with Covid & will have to just learn to live with it from this point on...

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

My Celine spidey senses are tingling. My bet is they make a Vegas announcement for the fall this weekend or before the month is up and then sometime after April 22 confirm the tour is still on. And no, I have no inside information. Just going off of Shamrock's post saying that TC was supposed to make an announcement at the beginning of the month.

 

Sorry but may I ask how are you SO SURE (without having any sources), about what is going on with Celine right now? (As we have NOT HAD AY UPDATES FROM HER IN MONTHS!)

 

Just curious about that, because I do not have any "tingling" or "spidey senses" about Celine... I just feel VERY WORRIED about her & I hope that we will hear from her soon, even if she doesnt do anymore concerts, hopefully we will @ least get a post or 2 from her on her social media pages... Sighhhhh

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

 

 

Sorry but may I ask how are you SO SURE (without having any sources), about what is going on with Celine right now? (As we have NOT HAD AY UPDATES FROM HER IN MONTHS!)

 

Just curious about that, because I do not have any "tingling" or "spidey senses" about Celine... I just feel VERY WORRIED about her & I hope that we will hear from her soon, even if she doesnt do anymore concerts, hopefully we will @ least get a post or 2 from her on her social media pages... Sighhhhh

 

You are hard work. My god.

  • Like 2
EZRRIMBUMAEcL2n.jpg

Posted

You cant say anything to thatstheteacherinme and she questions everything she thinks she knows everything. But truth is she lives under a shell or is just trying to piss people off. cause we know celine is clearly okay and she has been seen a couple months ago out and about in vegas with her kids.

 

 

 

You are hard work. My god.

Posted

Please just SHUUUUUT UPPPPP

 

 

 

 

Sorry but may I ask how are you SO SURE (without having any sources), about what is going on with Celine right now? (As we have NOT HAD AY UPDATES FROM HER IN MONTHS!)

 

Just curious about that, because I do not have any "tingling" or "spidey senses" about Celine... I just feel VERY WORRIED about her & I hope that we will hear from her soon, even if she doesnt do anymore concerts, hopefully we will @ least get a post or 2 from her on her social media pages... Sighhhhh

Posted

Don't know if it was mentioned already or when it was added (apologies if this is really old news and already discussed), but Céline's site lists a new tour date in Antwerp on September 6, 2022, with an on-sale date of April 14. No idea if that's been there forever and they're just terrible at site updates or if it's a new date, but thought I'd mention it - although you appear to be able to buy tickets already, so that may suggest it's old news. If it's truly a new date, that's a good sign for the European leg moving forward.

 

(I was only checking the site to remind myself of the date for which my Paris show had been rescheduled, and happened to notice the one date with a "NEW SHOW" notice.)

Posted
Her birthday is also next week! Surely I think we’ll have to hear something since it will be one month from the first show….
Posted

We're a month and 2 days away from the first show of the European leg...I wonder if we don't hear anything by Friday, if it's a sure bet. I'm trying to book a trip to Europe and see one of the shows. Would be a bummer to book a vacation and the tour gets canceled. Wish they would be able to make an announcement soon!

Bright side for you would be EUROPE

  • Like 1
Posted

Don't know if it was mentioned already or when it was added (apologies if this is really old news and already discussed), but Céline's site lists a new tour date in Antwerp on September 6, 2022, with an on-sale date of April 14. No idea if that's been there forever and they're just terrible at site updates or if it's a new date, but thought I'd mention it - although you appear to be able to buy tickets already, so that may suggest it's old news. If it's truly a new date, that's a good sign for the European leg moving forward.

 

(I was only checking the site to remind myself of the date for which my Paris show had been rescheduled, and happened to notice the one date with a "NEW SHOW" notice.)

Yeah, tickets have been on sale for almost a year lol. They just haven't updated the website.
  • Like 1
Posted

My Celine spidey senses are tingling. My bet is they make a Vegas announcement for the fall this weekend or before the month is up and then sometime after April 22 confirm the tour is still on. And no, I have no inside information. Just going off of Shamrock's post saying that TC was supposed to make an announcement at the beginning of the month.

I agree. I think the Vegas announcement can come before any information about the tour. I think we will have a new premiere date by mid-April. Still betting on it being Friday, November 4. There's a major music festival happening at the Festival Grounds just North of Resorts World the weekends of October 22 and 29, so those weekends seem unlikely for Celine's premiere. Don't see it being any earlier than that either.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

    • adi dion
×
×
  • Create New...