Jump to content

Courage World Tour - EU shows CANCELED


Recommended Posts

Posted
I think we need to stop dismissing covid as something that we have to live with and hence a reason why Celine should start performing again. Why should she have to take that risk if she doesn't want to, especially since we know she has had terrible respiratory infections in the past that have forced her to cancel shows?
Posted

You cant say anything to thatstheteacherinme and she questions everything she thinks she knows everything. But truth is she lives under a shell or is just trying to piss people off. cause we know celine is clearly okay and she has been seen a couple months ago out and about in vegas with her kids.

 

 

Wow here we go with the "I have personal connections with Celine & her family" bullcrap again... 🙄🙄 Pleaseeeee you have NO "PERSONAL CONNECTIONS" WITH CELINE OR HER FAMILY ANYMORE THAN THE REST OF US!!!!!!

 

If you actually do as you keep saying you do, ok then WHAT IS CELINE DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS SHE AT?????? WHEN IS HER NEXT CONCERTS GONNA BE @ & WHEN? Waiting for your answers since you keep saying you know Celine & her family personally!

 

**crickets chirping**? Seriously give it a rest about your "personal connections" to Celine AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY!!!!!! Sorry but I have to be totally honest even if you dont want to...

 

& what "NEW PICTURES" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO NEW PICTURES ON HER WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! You fo realize the latest posts from her social media pages are about THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER "A NEW DAY HAS COME" ALBUM right? The "new pictures" you claim are FROM 20 YEARS AGO! If they were new, then wow, Celine must of had some MAJOR FACIAL SURGERY done because she looks 20 YEARS YOUNGER LOL! (& sorry but I am being a wee bit sarcastic here as we all know those pictures ARE NOT NEW & they are FROM 20 YEARS AGO during the "A New Day Has Come" album promo in 2002!)

 

Again there are NO NEW PICTURES OF CELINE OR HER KIDS! If they were, how come NOBODY HAS POSTED THEM? Why is there not a topic about the new pictures?

 

Obviously if they existed, EVERYBODY on this forum would talking about them as we have had NO NEW PICTURES OF HER OR THE KIDS IN 2 YEARS NOW! So the thing is, THEY DO NOT EXIST! So while you are saying that I am "making things up", YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE MAKING THINGS UP!

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

Umm.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What?

Posted (edited)

I think we need to stop dismissing covid as something that we have to live with and hence a reason why Celine should start performing again. Why should she have to take that risk if she doesn't want to, especially since we know she has had terrible respiratory infections in the past that have forced her to cancel shows?

 

Well actually the quotes of "we all have to learn to live with Covid being around forever" is NOT SOMETHING I HAVE MADE UP! I have read it online & heard on the TV news... I have QUOTED it from OTHER PEOPLE who have said it! In fact, in one of my previous posts, I mentioned that DR. FAUCI SAID IT! So please DO NOT accuse me of "making it up in my head" as I did not! If you do not believe me, LOOK IT UP FOR YOURSELF & YOU WILL SEE IT/HEAR IT FOR YOURSELF! & here, I will post a few links for you as well (as @ least I DO TRY TO LIST MY SOURCES FOR BACKUP UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE NOWADAYS, NO OFFENSE TO ANYBODY...)

 

 

https://ctmirror.org/2022/02/15/we-have-to-learn-to-live-with-covid/

 

 

https://www.mercurynews.com/2022/03/16/learning-to-live-with-covid-are-we-ready/

 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/time.com/6133110/2022-the-year-we-live-with-covid-19/%3famp=true

 

 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/fauci-says-well-likely-learn-160727844.html

 

Here are just A FEW that are all saying about "all of us having to learn to live with Covid around", I DID NOT MAKE IT UP! Even the SCIENTISTS, INCLUDING DR. FAUCI, are saying it now! So I dont know what to tell you about all this! It is the STONE COLD TRUTH, you, me, & the rest of the world will just HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT!

 

 

Sorry but what should Celine (as well as her kids & everybody else in the world) do? GO HIDE IN A BUNKER FOREVER? Because if there is no cure for Covid, & it looks like THERE WILL NEVER BE A CURE FOR COVID, then what do you think Celine should do for the rest of her life? Go into hiding forever, NEVER LEAVE HER HOME AGAIN, NEVER GO SHOPPING OR TO A RESTAURANT OR GO ON A VACATION & TRAVEL EVER AGAIN? What about RC, Eddy, & Nelson? Do you think they should STOP GOING ANYWHERE FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES & GO INTO HIDING? Sorry but that is NO HEALTHY WAY to live life, for not only Celine, RC, Eddy, Nelson, & the rest of her family, but also for ANYBODY!

 

Yes I know Covid is NOT A JOKE, & I HAVE NEVER CLAIMED THAT! But @ this point, being OVER 2 YEARS SINCE THIS PANDEMIC HAD STARTED, we need to go back to SOMEWHAT OF A NORMAL LIFE AGAIN! We all just CAN NOT KEEP STAYING IN LOCKDOWNS & HIDING FOREVER, AS WE ALL CAN SEE AFTER 2 YEARS, THAT DOES NOT WORK, IT DOES NOT STOP THE VIRUS FROM SPREADING! & no the vaccines DO NOT 100% stop the virus either, JUST LIKE THE FLU VACCINES DONT! We have flu vaccines every year, & guess what - LOTS OF PEOPLE STILL GET THE FLU EVERY YEAR! So Covid is becoming like the flu! There is no way to 100% wipe out the flu, & no way to 100% wipe out Covid either! It is what it is, dont know what else to tell you all... Life has to go on though, it just has to! 🤷✌

Edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby
sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

Respectfully speaking, keep the news and politics away, it's strictly a Celine Dion Forum, no need to elaborate COVID matters that needn't to be elaborated.

 

 

She is coming back.

  • Like 2
Posted

At this point, (supposedly) it’s not Covid keeping her away. She has some sort of illness/injury/medical condition that “prevents her from participating in rehearsals.” That’s what they said when she cancelled Vegas. And they gave that as a reason again when they canceled the remaining NA leg of CWT.

 

So Covid won’t come into play here. Is she healthy enough to perform is the question we’re waiting to have answered.

  • Like 3
Posted

Wow here we go with the "I have personal connections with Celine & her family" bullcrap again... 🙄🙄 Pleaseeeee you have NO "PERSONAL CONNECTIONS" WITH CELINE OR HER FAMILY ANYMORE THAN THE REST OF US!!!!!!

 

If you actually do as you keep saying you do, ok then WHAT IS CELINE DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS SHE AT?????? WHEN IS HER NEXT CONCERTS GONNA BE @ & WHEN? Waiting for your answers since you keep saying you know Celine & her family personally!

 

**crickets chirping**? Seriously give it a rest about your "personal connections" to Celine AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY!!!!!! Sorry but I have to be totally honest even if you dont want to...

 

& what "NEW PICTURES" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO NEW PICTURES ON HER WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! You fo realize the latest posts from her social media pages are about THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER "A NEW DAY HAS COME" ALBUM right? The "new pictures" you claim are FROM 20 YEARS AGO! If they were new, then wow, Celine must of had some MAJOR FACIAL SURGERY done because she looks 20 YEARS YOUNGER LOL! (& sorry but I am being a wee bit sarcastic here as we all know those pictures ARE NOT NEW & they are FROM 20 YEARS AGO during the "A New Day Has Come" album promo in 2002!)

 

Again there are NO NEW PICTURES OF CELINE OR HER KIDS! If they were, how come NOBODY HAS POSTED THEM? Why is there not a topic about the new pictures?

 

Obviously if they existed, EVERYBODY on this forum would talking about them as we have had NO NEW PICTURES OF HER OR THE KIDS IN 2 YEARS NOW! So the thing is, THEY DO NOT EXIST! So while you are saying that I am "making things up", YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE MAKING THINGS UP!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSr9UwJmlo
Posted

Wow here we go with the "I have personal connections with Celine & her family" bullcrap again... Pleaseeeee you have NO "PERSONAL CONNECTIONS" WITH CELINE OR HER FAMILY ANYMORE THAN THE REST OF US!!!!!!

 

If you actually do as you keep saying you do, ok then WHAT IS CELINE DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS SHE AT?????? WHEN IS HER NEXT CONCERTS GONNA BE @ & WHEN? Waiting for your answers since you keep saying you know Celine & her family personally!

 

**crickets chirping**? Seriously give it a rest about your "personal connections" to Celine AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY!!!!!! Sorry but I have to be totally honest even if you dont want to...

 

& what "NEW PICTURES" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO NEW PICTURES ON HER WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! You fo realize the latest posts from her social media pages are about THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER "A NEW DAY HAS COME" ALBUM right? The "new pictures" you claim are FROM 20 YEARS AGO! If they were new, then wow, Celine must of had some MAJOR FACIAL SURGERY done because she looks 20 YEARS YOUNGER LOL! (& sorry but I am being a wee bit sarcastic here as we all know those pictures ARE NOT NEW & they are FROM 20 YEARS AGO during the "A New Day Has Come" album promo in 2002!)

 

Again there are NO NEW PICTURES OF CELINE OR HER KIDS! If they were, how come NOBODY HAS POSTED THEM? Why is there not a topic about the new pictures?

 

Obviously if they existed, EVERYBODY on this forum would talking about them as we have had NO NEW PICTURES OF HER OR THE KIDS IN 2 YEARS NOW! So the thing is, THEY DO NOT EXIST! So while you are saying that I am "making things up", YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE MAKING THINGS UP!

There are new photos, not many but there are some!
Posted (edited)

Yeah I know that we have barely any infomation about Celine and what she is doing right now. But why have one only see the darkest ever possible reality and future like that we'll never see her again. I don't understand why one really thinks that. Celine won't simply retire without a word. Remember what she siad at her first show back after rene's passing. That she won't leave her career unfinished, she will move on for him, for her kids, for her and for her fans and that she will be on stage as long as she feels able to and as long as it's feels right for her.

 

But here, right now, she will be back because that wouldn't be Celine... I think for the words above we can take her for granted.

Think positive people because the future is positive

Edited by ordinary fan
  • Like 1
Posted

Wow here we go with the "I have personal connections with Celine & her family" bullcrap again... Pleaseeeee you have NO "PERSONAL CONNECTIONS" WITH CELINE OR HER FAMILY ANYMORE THAN THE REST OF US!!!!!!

 

If you actually do as you keep saying you do, ok then WHAT IS CELINE DOING RIGHT NOW? WHERE IS SHE AT?????? WHEN IS HER NEXT CONCERTS GONNA BE @ & WHEN? Waiting for your answers since you keep saying you know Celine & her family personally!

 

**crickets chirping**? Seriously give it a rest about your "personal connections" to Celine AS YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY!!!!!! Sorry but I have to be totally honest even if you dont want to...

 

& what "NEW PICTURES" ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? THERE ARE NO NEW PICTURES ON HER WEBSITE OR SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! You fo realize the latest posts from her social media pages are about THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF HER "A NEW DAY HAS COME" ALBUM right? The "new pictures" you claim are FROM 20 YEARS AGO! If they were new, then wow, Celine must of had some MAJOR FACIAL SURGERY done because she looks 20 YEARS YOUNGER LOL! (& sorry but I am being a wee bit sarcastic here as we all know those pictures ARE NOT NEW & they are FROM 20 YEARS AGO during the "A New Day Has Come" album promo in 2002!)

 

Again there are NO NEW PICTURES OF CELINE OR HER KIDS! If they were, how come NOBODY HAS POSTED THEM? Why is there not a topic about the new pictures?

 

Obviously if they existed, EVERYBODY on this forum would talking about them as we have had NO NEW PICTURES OF HER OR THE KIDS IN 2 YEARS NOW! So the thing is, THEY DO NOT EXIST! So while you are saying that I am "making things up", YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE MAKING THINGS UP!

 

What on earth are you talking about.......?! :wtf:

Posted

That chick thatstheteacherinme is crazy she literally runs her mouth and opinions on everyone like a lecture

 

 

 

 

What on earth are you talking about.......?! :wtf:

Posted

OK KAREN!!! thatstheteacherinmehbaby'

 

Did i say i had personal connections or something like that its called google dumb a**s all i said what a french press article posted photos of her out in vegas a month ago ish with her kids. Try using google search if u don’t believe me

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

There are new photos, not many but there are some!

 

Where are these "new photos"? Because if she has just released new photos very recently, then why arent they TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER THIS FORUM? I mean this is the "Celine Dion Forum" right? We are all on here TALKING ABOUT HER & ASKING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH HER THESE DAYS & SUCH (as there has been NO UPDATES about Celine IN FOREVER...)

 

If there are all these "new pictures", where is the topic on this forum as well? I have NOT see any topic or discussions about these "pictures" on this forum, (or ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET either, on Facebook fan pages, Instagram fan pages, etc...)

 

**& NO THE RECENT POST CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF THE RELEASE OF "A NEW DAY HAS COME" DOES NOT COUNT! THOSE ARE NOT NEW PICTURES OF CELINE, THE PICS ARE 20 YEARS OLD!** Sorry for repeating that, but it bares repeating... I know we are all VERY DESPERATE for just any signs of life from Celine after MONTHS & MONTHS of silence literally like a monk!

 

But unfortunately the pictures from her most recent social media posts are all OLD PICS & NOT NEW! I wish they were new too, I think ALL of us fans DO too...

Edited by thatstheteacherinmehbaby
sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted (edited)

Go search on youtube celine dion 2022

Heres your proof dumb a’’s click the link its a slide show of paparazzi photos from this year

Edited by Tricey3115
Posted

 

 

Where are these "new photos"? Because if she has just released new photos very recently, then why arent they TALKED ABOUT ALL OVER THIS FORUM? I mean this is the "Celine Dion Forum" right? We are all on here TALKING ABOUT HER & ASKING ABOUT WHATS GOING ON WITH HER THESE DAYS & SUCH (as there has been NO UPDATES about Celine IN FOREVER...)

 

If there are all these "new pictures", where is the topic on this forum as well? I have NOT see any topic or discussions about these "pictures" on this forum, (or ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET either, on Facebook fan pages, Instagram fan pages, etc...)

 

**& NO THE RECENT POST CELEBRATING 20 YEARS OF THE RELEASE OF "A NEW DAY HAS COME" DOES NOT COUNT! THOSE ARE NOT NEW PICTURES OF CELINE, THE PICS ARE 20 YEARS OLD!** Sorry for repeating that, but it bares repeating... I know we are all VERY DESPERATE for just any signs of life from Celine after MONTHS & MONTHS of silence literally like a monk!

 

But unfortunately the pictures from her most recent social media posts are all OLD PICS & NOT NEW! I wish they were new too, I think ALL of us fans DO too...

Are you blind? Or just acting stupid? They literally gave you the link! How could you say that there aren't any photo? Go Google, mam

Posted

Go search on youtube celine dion 2022

Heres your proof dumb a’’s click the link its a slide show of paparazzi photos from this year

 

Lmao, i love you

Posted
Oh boy, let me get the popcorn…
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted (edited)
Can we throw the popcorn at her soon to Edited by Tricey3115
Posted

Respectfully speaking, keep the news and politics away, it's strictly a Celine Dion Forum, no need to elaborate COVID matters that needn't to be elaborated.

 

 

She is coming back.

 

Mmmkay, NOBODY here is talking about politics here... WTH did that come from? I am replying to the person "Idroveallnight" who said that "Celine should not risk her life by performing because she can catch Covid", & I was replying to him/her that the facts have become about Covid is that after over 2 years of dealing with it - vaccines, masks, social distancing, lockdowns, etc... - all of those measurements used in almost every country & continent in the world DID NOT STOP SPREADING OF COVID! & 2 years later Covid is STILL AROUND! So all of us in this world - including Celine - will have to get used to life with Covid around, as obviously THERE IS NO CURE FOR IT! & I was saying how it is NOT JUST ME WHOSE SAYING IT! Alot of the scientists around the world are also saying it, that we all "have to learn to live with Covid", I was not "making it up" as I was being accused of...

 

Now I am NOT SAYING that Celine or anybody should be going around being "careless" or "reckless", I am NOT SAYING that Celine should go around hugging & kissing every complete stranger off the streets (which even before this pandemic IS GROSS anyway, ewww!) But to STAY HIDING forever is not pratical for her, or for anybody else really! I am saying that life can not be put on hold forever, especially since Covid is not going away anytime soon... We all got to move on & life has go on & onnnnnn lol... (Pun intended lol!)

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

 

Are you blind? Or just acting stupid? They literally gave you the link! How could you say that there aren't any photo? Go Google, mam

 

What link are you talking about? & I know where Celines social media pages are... There are NO NEW PICTURES ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! The pictures celebrating "A New Day Has Come" DO NOT COUNT!

 

Hmmm nice try...

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

Omg just because her social media doesnt post photos of her doesnt mean tabloids dont like have u ever heard of paparazzi. Know what i know ur playing a stupid little game to piss people off just for attention. So believe what u want and keep on ranting and posting the same things to everyone over and over again.

 

 

 

 

What link are you talking about? & I know where Celines social media pages are... There are NO NEW PICTURES ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! The pictures celebrating "A New Day Has Come" DO NOT COUNT!

 

Hmmm nice try...

Posted

Again the "new" pictures on all of her social media accounts are FROM 2002, THEY ARE NOT NEW! The posts are about CELEBRATING THE 20TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE "A NEW DAY HAS COME" ALBUM!

 

Here are the pictures you think are "new":post-37449-0-72586800-1648176076_thumb.png

 

post-37449-0-51791700-1648176097_thumb.png

 

post-37449-0-19870700-1648176136_thumb.png

 

post-37449-0-74429000-1648176160_thumb.png

 

SEE NONE OF THOSE ARE NEW! THEY ARE ALL 20 YEARS OLD PICTURES!

 

Trust me, I wish they were all new pictures too! I look at those pictures, & I SOOOOO MISS seeing Celine, the new albums, the new interviews... The good old days... I miss them too...

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted
OH MY FKING GOD i didnt say on her social media you stupid POS have u heard of fking google thats where i saw paparazzi photos of her holy crap
Posted

OH MY FKING GOD i didnt say on her social media you stupid POS have u heard of fking google thats where i saw paparazzi photos of her holy crap

 

Yes I have looked on google, facebook, instagram, even this forum, etc DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW PICTURES!

 

There has not been any new pictures of Celine since before the pandemic in 2020! If these new pictures existed, how come YOURE THE ONLY MEMBER MENTIONING THEM? Where is the discussion on this forum about these pictures? Hmmm maybe because they do not exist... Girl just give it up already, you have zero proof!

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted

 

Go on youtube you annoying fly and search celine dion 2022 i keep posting the link ur clearly blind

Posted

Omg just because her social media doesnt post photos of her doesnt mean tabloids dont like have u ever heard of paparazzi. Know what i know ur playing a stupid little game to piss people off just for attention. So believe what u want and keep on ranting and posting the same things to everyone over and over again.

 

Againg WTH are you talking about? Celine has NOT been in any tabloids IN YEARS! I know because I do go to the grocery store & HAVE NOT SEEN CELINE ON A MAGAZINE OR TABLOID COVER IN YEARS!

 

& YES I WOULD RECOGNIZED IF ITS CELINE ON A COVER, but she has not been in an American magazine or tabloid IN YEARS... @ least not since before the pandemic... Lets face it, why would she be in a magazine anyway? If she is stuck @ home & not giving interviews (& she HAS NOT given any interviews in over 2 years,) why would she on a cover of a magazine or have Papparazzi chasing her around if she is not out & about anyway... Since 2020, the ONLY THINGS we have heard much about her is the cancellations of her shows & anniversaries of previous songs/albums, but other than that, Celine has been pretty much STAYING VERY SILENT & OUT OF SIGHT...

sincerely, maria :) <3
Posted
Omfg tabloids are online to do u know what GOOGLE is do you know paparazzi post photos on the thing called THE INTERNET. Im done with your games. I feel like im talking to a wall. Stop being a sh**t on this forum. Bye B**ch
Posted

 

 

What link are you talking about? & I know where Celines social media pages are... There are NO NEW PICTURES ON HER SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES! The pictures celebrating "A New Day Has Come" DO NOT COUNT!

 

Hmmm nice try...

Uhhhhhhh..sighs sighs sighs

 

Posted

 

 

Yes I have looked on google, facebook, instagram, even this forum, etc DO NOT HAVE ANY NEW PICTURES!

 

There has not been any new pictures of Celine since before the pandemic in 2020! If these new pictures existed, how come YOURE THE ONLY MEMBER MENTIONING THEM? Where is the discussion on this forum about these pictures? Hmmm maybe because they do not exist... Girl just give it up already, you have zero proof!

Is your Google from 1980s??? How can you not see them?

Posted (edited)

You know what is happening she is ignoring the photos continuously, no need to share her anything. If she refuses to see, her fault.

Even if she sees the photo she'll be like:

 

 

OH MY GOD, i can't believe THIS! Celine looks so unhealthy, i LOVE HER but she looks THIN AND PREGNANT. I don't think this tour will GO ON ANYMORE because she doesn't look well. I love you, Celine but he WEELLL...

 

😂

Edited by Celinelife

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...