scielle Posted February 7, 2019 at 09:15 PM Posted February 7, 2019 at 09:15 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3
maki_Dion-er Posted February 7, 2019 at 09:30 PM Posted February 7, 2019 at 09:30 PM What's funnier about this (for me at least) is I tagged them in my tweet about when her movie break was gonna be and 30 min later they tweet this. Hmm Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2
Critiaslux Posted February 7, 2019 at 09:57 PM Posted February 7, 2019 at 09:57 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet The photo is stunning: love the contrast between the red of the coat and grayish background. :wub: 5
scielle Posted February 8, 2019 at 01:07 AM Posted February 8, 2019 at 01:07 AM As expected - lots of Celine out there in the professional figure skating world, now that music with lyrics is allowed in competition.Here's another new one this season - US skater Mariah Bell at Skate Canada International, which this year happens to be held in... Laval! Girl knows how to play to the local crowd!Skating her short program to To Love You More, choreographed by Adam Rippon. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQxrRAB8McM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 1
scielle Posted February 8, 2019 at 01:40 AM Posted February 8, 2019 at 01:40 AM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweethttps://elevenparis.com/fr/liaj-issues/3303-celine-bis.html#/96-couleur-white/26-taille-shttps://elevenparis.com/fr/liaj-issues/3389-celine.html#/96-couleur-white/26-taille-s Edited February 8, 2019 at 01:42 AM by scielle 1
Xpresso Posted February 8, 2019 at 05:22 PM Posted February 8, 2019 at 05:22 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Well, that's very interesting! And it's certainly more than a rumor.I remember reading somewhere that Damien Chazelle had approached Celine for a project. So I guess La La Land 2 with Celine as an aunt does make sense. Who knows, maybe she even shot some scenes while in Paris!! Hmmm... Edited February 8, 2019 at 05:23 PM by Xpresso 1
Dancing_Queen Posted February 9, 2019 at 05:14 PM Posted February 9, 2019 at 05:14 PM Pepe is attending shows for NY Fashion Week. Might Céline make an appearance? 1
Naiomi zhannah Posted February 9, 2019 at 06:42 PM Posted February 9, 2019 at 06:42 PM I doubt it. This might be a silly question but how does someone get to participate in New York fashion week. Do they need to have connections or what not.
ryba Posted February 10, 2019 at 11:35 AM Posted February 10, 2019 at 11:35 AM (edited) Guys, I have an urgent question and I hope you can help me. I downloaded the Tokyo 2018 concert from our multimedia section, but the problem is that I cannot play it neither on my DVD/Bluray player nor on my computer, because there is a certain code required which my devices don’t have. What can I do to watch it (preferably on my 5.1 surround sound system through the bluray player)? Please help Edited February 10, 2019 at 11:35 AM by ryba
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 10, 2019 at 11:55 AM Posted February 10, 2019 at 11:55 AM Guys, I have an urgent question and I hope you can help me. I downloaded the Tokyo 2018 concert from our multimedia section, but the problem is that I cannot play it neither on my DVD/Bluray player nor on my computer, because there is a certain code required which my devices don't have. What can I do to watch it (preferably on my 5.1 surround sound system through the bluray player)? Please help Use Handbrake to convert it 1
Xpresso Posted February 10, 2019 at 06:17 PM Posted February 10, 2019 at 06:17 PM Use Handbrake to convert it First you have to Drive All Night! 1
ryba Posted February 10, 2019 at 07:08 PM Posted February 10, 2019 at 07:08 PM Use Handbrake to convert it Thanks for the tip! I just converted it, it's 7GB, but unfortunately the picture quality is far from 4k and I chose the highest format possible on handbreak. What else can I do? Why did the person put the video into the multimedia section in such a weird format? 1
Dion2000 Posted February 10, 2019 at 07:17 PM Posted February 10, 2019 at 07:17 PM Thanks for the tip! I just converted it, it's 7GB, but unfortunately the picture quality is far from 4k and I chose the highest format possible on handbreak. What else can I do? Why did the person put the video into the multimedia section in such a weird format? You could go and find a download link online, save it to your laptop or pc and then burn it onto a DVD 1
MTJ Posted February 11, 2019 at 01:21 PM Posted February 11, 2019 at 01:21 PM What happened with the Grammy tribute last night? Did they scrap Celine's? Are they waiting and going to air it later? So weird... there are lots of articles online this morning concerning peoples' upset at the Tribute only being one song at the very end of the show last night.
scielle Posted February 11, 2019 at 01:49 PM Posted February 11, 2019 at 01:49 PM What happened with the Grammy tribute last night? Did they scrap Celine's? Are they waiting and going to air it later? So weird... there are lots of articles online this morning concerning peoples' upset at the Tribute only being one song at the very end of the show last night. Not weird. It's a separate show; always intended for airing in a month and nothing to do with the awards that were on last night. (I'm surprised they only aired one ad for it during yesterday's broadcast though, given it's the same network & producer.) I thought yesterday's Aretha segment was great - albeit short. Bigger question is why was JLo doing the salsa to motown and why was Neil Portnow allowed to give himself an extended tribute? Otherwise, great show. 1
isabel leite Posted February 11, 2019 at 09:56 PM Posted February 11, 2019 at 09:56 PM https://www.msn.com/...rter/ar-BBTpUcN I had never seen this interesting little article. I remember the program, she did eat couscous during the interview.,she even said it was great. Now I know that after the interview she asked the chef to make a doggy bag for Rene. That is just adorable! He was at the hotel, and she left with a doggy bag. That is one thing that strikes me funny, Celine Dion walking out with a doggy bag! Oh the things we do for love! 3
Edudumatias Posted February 12, 2019 at 02:37 AM Posted February 12, 2019 at 02:37 AM Good night!! I've been seeing mainly in wikipedia that does not have as much information as dates of old celine shows like those that came before Color, can you tell me?
maki_Dion-er Posted February 12, 2019 at 03:09 AM Posted February 12, 2019 at 03:09 AM (edited) Celine's music continues to be used at Trump rallies Celine, hurry up and make music they'll hate Edited February 12, 2019 at 03:13 AM by maki_Dion-er
Nmj Posted February 12, 2019 at 04:02 AM Posted February 12, 2019 at 04:02 AM Celine's music continues to be used at Trump rallies Celine, hurry up and make music they'll hate What songs
maki_Dion-er Posted February 12, 2019 at 05:32 AM Posted February 12, 2019 at 05:32 AM What songs MHWGO, that's what's been mentioned on Twitter. Don't know if he played more this time, but I think at other times they've used The Prayer as well.
angelil78 Posted February 12, 2019 at 12:23 PM Posted February 12, 2019 at 12:23 PM https://www.msn.com/...rter/ar-BBTpUcN I had never seen this interesting little article. I remember the program, she did eat couscous during the interview.,she even said it was great. Now I know that after the interview she asked the chef to make a doggy bag for Rene. That is just adorable! He was at the hotel, and she left with a doggy bag. That is one thing that strikes me funny, Celine Dion walking out with a doggy bag! Oh the things we do for love! Awww that's cute. I didn't know this. But the way to Renés heart was Célines voice, Célines legs and FOOD! 1
winforlife Posted February 13, 2019 at 02:58 AM Posted February 13, 2019 at 02:58 AM MHWGO, that's what's been mentioned on Twitter. Don't know if he played more this time, but I think at other times they've used The Prayer as well.I saw this on World News on ABC.It was a rally with most of the people wearing MAGA caps with MHWGO playing in the background http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
scielle Posted February 13, 2019 at 06:26 AM Posted February 13, 2019 at 06:26 AM Who is Celine's vocal coach these days? 1
ryba Posted February 13, 2019 at 07:06 AM Posted February 13, 2019 at 07:06 AM (edited) Who is Celine's vocal coach these days?Probably Pepe LOOL He seems to be responsible for pretty much everything these days hahaha (no I'm kidding. I don't know, but back in 2013 it was an older lady, there was an interview with her) Edited February 13, 2019 at 07:07 AM by ryba 2
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 13, 2019 at 11:18 AM Posted February 13, 2019 at 11:18 AM Probably Pepe LOOL He seems to be responsible for pretty much everything these days hahaha (no I'm kidding. I don't know, but back in 2013 it was an older lady, there was an interview with her) That’s her old vocal coach. When Rene was not her manager anymore. They change her vocal coach.
Dion2000 Posted February 13, 2019 at 01:57 PM Posted February 13, 2019 at 01:57 PM That’s her old vocal coach. When Rene was not her manager anymore. They change her vocal coach. How do you know?
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 13, 2019 at 02:21 PM Posted February 13, 2019 at 02:21 PM It was posted here by a member and it was the time where aldo was her manager. Remember when aldo was her manager there so many changes happened from the band to vocal coach. Aldo changed it
québecflower Posted February 13, 2019 at 03:38 PM Posted February 13, 2019 at 03:38 PM Who is Celine's vocal coach these days?i think this a lady from Québec, the same as Veronic.But she could have someone else. 1 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Xpresso Posted February 13, 2019 at 04:24 PM Posted February 13, 2019 at 04:24 PM Deadpool is the new vocal coach! An 11 was too much! 2
Angel2006 Posted February 13, 2019 at 08:18 PM Posted February 13, 2019 at 08:18 PM Celine's current vocal coach is Monique Cardinal. That's who coached Celine on her most recent tour anyways.
Recommended Posts