Cafe67 Posted September 10, 2017 at 09:14 PM Posted September 10, 2017 at 09:14 PM I was thinking of how RC and René seemed to bond so much over sports, and then I just saw the Arizona Cardinals football coach. Has anyone else seen him because I had to do a double take at first. The way he was looking down, he looked very much like René. I found a couple of pictures of him where he has his facial hair very similar. 5
takeachance Posted September 10, 2017 at 09:33 PM Posted September 10, 2017 at 09:33 PM I was thinking of how RC and René seemed to bond so much over sports, and then I just saw the Arizona Cardinals football coach. Has anyone else seen him because I had to do a double take at first. The way he was looking down, he looked very much like René. I found a couple of pictures of him where he has his facial hair very similar. Wow they look really alike !! http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
isabel leite Posted September 10, 2017 at 11:24 PM Posted September 10, 2017 at 11:24 PM I was thinking of how RC and René seemed to bond so much over sports, and then I just saw the Arizona Cardinals football coach. Has anyone else seen him because I had to do a double take at first. The way he was looking down, he looked very much like René. I found a couple of pictures of him where he has his facial hair very similar. I am surprised! They really do look very much alike!
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 11, 2017 at 01:33 AM Posted September 11, 2017 at 01:33 AM (edited) Do you guys know any videos of celine have a standing ovation? Tours/concerts/awards I know 1 longest standing ovation (when l'adisq gave an award? to céline) Edited September 11, 2017 at 01:33 AM by jpatdeleon09
celine19 Posted September 11, 2017 at 02:44 AM Posted September 11, 2017 at 02:44 AM (edited) Do you guys know any videos of celine have a standing ovation? Tours/concerts/awards I know 1 longest standing ovation (when l'adisq gave an award? to céline) I really love this one - Bercy 2013 - her reaction is full of gratitude and happiness https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkJrragXAis ....and this one Edited September 11, 2017 at 02:47 AM by celine19 2 Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
celine4evauk Posted September 11, 2017 at 08:52 AM Posted September 11, 2017 at 08:52 AM One of my favourites was after LCMM (I think?) at the millennium concert. It was sooooo long lol. Every time she tried to speak the audience got louder 😂 1
CelineDionFreak Posted September 11, 2017 at 12:36 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 12:36 PM There's not a video of this, but when I saw her on the TCWT, after River Deep there was a standing ovation, through the introduction of MHWGO and they finally quit when she was in the first part of the song with "that is how I know you go on..." it was kinda magical! 1 I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Kiwi57ienz Posted September 11, 2017 at 03:33 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 03:33 PM (edited) I have often wondered how many passports céline filled up with TCWT. Not sure if this pic has been posted here before. I would bet the person making all the visa applications for a tour like this, has their work cut out for them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited September 11, 2017 at 03:35 PM by Kiwi57ienz 1
angelil78 Posted September 11, 2017 at 04:51 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 04:51 PM (edited) I have often wondered how many passports céline filled up with TCWT.Not sure if this pic has been posted here before.I would bet the person making all the visa applications for a tour like this, has their work cut out for them. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I love how they added all the passports to the book Two questions, Can a person have many passport issued at the same time? And isn't this photoshopped a bit? Never is that page stamped is it?? Edited September 11, 2017 at 04:52 PM by angelil78
Kiwi57ienz Posted September 11, 2017 at 04:55 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 04:55 PM I have two current passports. Yes. Think it's photoshopped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
angelil78 Posted September 11, 2017 at 04:56 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 04:56 PM I have two current passports. Yes. Think it's photoshopped Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Both issued in the same country? Interesting. Didn't know that was possible. Thank you for the info
brandon_vincent Posted September 11, 2017 at 06:32 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 06:32 PM Someone has infected the #celinedion on instagram with Mariah Carey pictures and videos!! No offense to Mariah Carey fans but why put #celinedion for Mariah pics?? What should we as Celine fans do? 1
brandon_vincent Posted September 11, 2017 at 06:34 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 06:34 PM Personally I think it's really rude to do that because we type that in for Celine not Mariah!!
angelil78 Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:09 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:09 PM I hate it as well! so I blocked a few accounts and now I don't see the pics anymore. It's like max 10 accounts that do it. And also these sites that are advertising Céline Paris bags and then tag #Celinedion I also blocked them
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:22 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:22 PM How do you block someone on instagram
angelil78 Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:25 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:25 PM How do you block someone on instagram You have to go into their account, not enough to click the picture. Then when inside the account, you click the three dots in the upper right corner and you choose block there
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:32 PM Posted September 11, 2017 at 09:32 PM Got it thanks 1
scielle Posted September 12, 2017 at 01:06 AM Posted September 12, 2017 at 01:06 AM Oh look! Now Cyndi Lauper is in on it too! http://usconservativevoice.com/singer-cyndi-lauper-says-agree-friend-celine-dion-hate-america-u-s-flag-will-burn-support-deporting 1
Ericwwc Posted September 12, 2017 at 03:50 AM Posted September 12, 2017 at 03:50 AM (edited) Since France is organising 2024 Olympic. Will there be a chance for Celine tosing the theme song again ? As they invited Celine to record A Paris to bid for Olympic back in dunno what year. Hehe. Hopefully she will make a history by singing the Olympics theme song twice after 28 years to prove that she still has it Edited September 12, 2017 at 03:51 AM by Ericwwc 1
scielle Posted September 12, 2017 at 04:09 AM Posted September 12, 2017 at 04:09 AM Sigh. Should have done Vancouver. I get that it was bad timing, but what a shame.
Kiwi57ienz Posted September 12, 2017 at 04:33 AM Posted September 12, 2017 at 04:33 AM Both issued in the same country? Interesting. Didn't know that was possible. Thank you for the info They are from two different countries Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1
scielle Posted September 13, 2017 at 01:01 AM Posted September 13, 2017 at 01:01 AM Surprised Celine wasn't part of the Hand in Hand telethon just now. I mean, every celeb under the sun was seemingly there! Not all that much music, but certainly plenty of A-listers!
DionFanAlways Posted September 13, 2017 at 01:51 AM Posted September 13, 2017 at 01:51 AM (edited) Surprised Celine wasn't part of the Hand in Hand telethon just now. I mean, every celeb under the sun was seemingly there! Not all that much music, but certainly plenty of A-listers!Me too. Rene would have made her do it.I think it says a lot of her direction now. In other words she's boss! Edited September 13, 2017 at 01:55 AM by DionFanAlways I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
jpatdeleon09 Posted September 14, 2017 at 03:03 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 03:03 PM Is it true that Céline smokes cigarette before?
angelil78 Posted September 14, 2017 at 04:26 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 04:26 PM Is it true that Céline smokes cigarette before? No never heard that. She doesn't like smoking and doesn't allow people smoking around her (Except for Pepe) 3
Naiomi zhannah Posted September 14, 2017 at 04:41 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 04:41 PM Does pepe still smoke 1
DionFanAlways Posted September 14, 2017 at 05:45 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 05:45 PM No never heard that. She doesn't like smoking and doesn't allow people smoking around her (Except for Pepe)Lol I was just going to say that! 1 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted September 14, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 07:40 PM No never heard that. She doesn't like smoking and doesn't allow people smoking around her (Except for Pepe)After making love... 6 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
angelil78 Posted September 14, 2017 at 08:55 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 08:55 PM After making love... 1
angelil78 Posted September 14, 2017 at 10:16 PM Posted September 14, 2017 at 10:16 PM Is it true that Céline smokes cigarette before? btw, she took one puff of a Marijuana in Amsterdamhttp://www.celebitchy.com/10539/celine_dion_admits_to_smoking_pot_in_amsterdam/ Does pepe still smoke Yes he was seen smoking while at a restaurant with Céline. Maybe just when he has a drink. Lot so people only smoke when having alcohol. 1
Recommended Posts