scielle Posted July 19, 2017 at 01:04 PM Posted July 19, 2017 at 01:04 PM http://www.laineygos...-in-paris/47472 Another fun Lainey article (this one is from a while ago, but I don't think we've posted it yet) - http://www.laineygossip.com/celine-dion-wanted-to-be-treated-like-model-vogue-photo-shoot-paris/47398 "We have already talked about how she owns all the feelings that have ever been felt, and has even invented some new feelings along the way. One feeling that we’ve all been having, that we don’t yet have a name for, is the extraordinary, heart-expanding delight that takes over us when we see Celine being Celine. Is it too much to call this feeling, simply, Celine?I feel so Celine." 4
québecflower Posted July 20, 2017 at 12:36 AM Posted July 20, 2017 at 12:36 AM very funny https://www.gofugyourself.com/celine-continues-to-turn-her-name-into-a-verb-07-2017 1 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
angelil78 Posted July 20, 2017 at 12:38 AM Posted July 20, 2017 at 12:38 AM very funny https://www.gofugyou...-a-verb-07-2017 LOL! I have only seen it talked about as a baseball uniform in US media. I saw it more as a Chinese style Pj's lol
Popular Post chocolatechip15 Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:54 AM I miss Celine interviews. I think the last real interview we had -- other than 1 minute snippets at award shows -- was Katie Couric back in September. That is a LONG time. Of course, I love hearing the music, but I don't really care about the fashion stuff, and I really miss hearing her talk about her life. 8
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:57 AM I miss Celine interviews. I think the last real interview we had -- other than 1 minute snippets at award shows -- was Katie Couric back in September. That is a LONG time. Of course, I love hearing the music, but I don't really care about the fashion stuff, and I really miss hearing her talk about her life. I guess we will see what we get with the promo of the English album. Maybe she'll have management by then. 5 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Daniel1997 Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:54 AM I finally listened to Céline's entire English discography - except for These Are Special Times, I'm not yet in the mood for Christmas songs.Nooo idea what's my favourite album. I think I like Taking Chances the least. Unison, TCOML, FIY might be top 3 (random order) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk 2
Daniel1997 Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:55 AM Also this week I bought two books, For Keeps & Beyond the image. Besides Autour du monde, are there other similar picturebooks? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk 1
CelineDionForeverNY Posted July 21, 2017 at 03:30 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 03:30 PM Also this week I bought two books, For Keeps & Beyond the image. Besides Autour du monde, are there other similar picturebooks? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk There's the Miracle book. Autour du monde is very much worth getting, I love that book very much. Also, the tour programs have many good pictures with them that you can get on eBay. http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
LukeD Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:38 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:38 PM (edited) We all know Celine enjoys a spectacular and enduring career. I start this particular thread acknowledging this well-known FACT! This post (#18553) was supposed to be a new thread. Guess it was put here because it was not approved. Looks so out of place and awkward. It is not as if I was expecting more though. Edited July 21, 2017 at 08:38 PM by LukeD
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:37 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:37 AM Also this week I bought two books, For Keeps & Beyond the image. Besides Autour du monde, are there other similar picturebooks? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk "Tour de Force" is another great read.
Loup_garou Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:06 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:06 AM After many views of the Vogue video I see Céline being inpired from Audrey Hepburn on funny face (just look at the video remix with Daddy Cool) and Mademoiselle Agnès https://youtu.be/rpLcHqFzNNI https://youtu.be/B_zd1NarZU8 3
scielle Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:38 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:38 AM Nice.I've actually seen quite a few mentions of Mademoiselle Agnes on social media in response to these Celine videos.Who knows. If she's really as well-informed about all things fashion as we are led to believe, maybe this is indeed where she got her inspiration!
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:11 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:11 PM (edited) Do you think she watches those cute little kitten and puppy videos? Sometimes I get stuck on those. Edited July 22, 2017 at 02:11 PM by DionFanAlways 2 I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted July 23, 2017 at 03:43 PM Posted July 23, 2017 at 03:43 PM I have a question, how old are her backup singers. and he rest of her band
québecflower Posted July 25, 2017 at 01:54 AM Posted July 25, 2017 at 01:54 AM (edited) http://www.laineygos...te-celine/47515 podcast begin at 1.04 hre.... there is some interesting points. And mostly funny... Edited July 25, 2017 at 01:57 AM by québecflower 2 Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
scielle Posted July 25, 2017 at 12:35 PM Posted July 25, 2017 at 12:35 PM http://www.laineygos...te-celine/47515 podcast begin at 1.04 hre.... there is some interesting points. And mostly funny... This is actually really fascinating. Thanks for finding & posting! And BTW, the Tom Lenk pictures they're referring to are here: http://www.celinedionforum.com/topic/54781-cline-dion-live-2017-tour-official-topic/page__st__15240#entry2263782 1
scielle Posted July 25, 2017 at 04:09 PM Posted July 25, 2017 at 04:09 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet
angelil78 Posted July 25, 2017 at 04:13 PM Posted July 25, 2017 at 04:13 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I knew what song I'd get .. and got it. All by myself 2
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 25, 2017 at 05:25 PM Posted July 25, 2017 at 05:25 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I got "The Power Of Love." LOL 1
CelineDionFreak Posted July 25, 2017 at 05:36 PM Posted July 25, 2017 at 05:36 PM I knew what song I'd get .. and got it. All by myself me too!!!! I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted July 25, 2017 at 05:42 PM Posted July 25, 2017 at 05:42 PM I got "The Power Of Love." LOL Me too!! 1
scielle Posted July 26, 2017 at 01:31 AM Posted July 26, 2017 at 01:31 AM (edited) http://www.justjared...lent-watch-now/ (But also - he's good! I love his Postmodern Jukebox covers. And 5.5mln FB views and another 1.6m on YT in 4 days - not bad!) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNBhNscGCdo Edited July 26, 2017 at 01:34 AM by scielle 2
nuts2you Posted July 26, 2017 at 10:17 PM Posted July 26, 2017 at 10:17 PM Does anybody know what shoe size celine wears I thought that she wears a size 8 or 9 , I think,
Angel2006 Posted July 26, 2017 at 10:23 PM Posted July 26, 2017 at 10:23 PM Does anybody know what shoe size celine wears I thought that she wears a size 8 or 9 , I think, Celine wears a size 8 1/2 shoe.
nuts2you Posted July 26, 2017 at 11:15 PM Posted July 26, 2017 at 11:15 PM https://www.facebook.com/eliseduguayfanpage/photos/pcb.1424520904293508/1424519360960329/?type=3 looking for this song that celine is singing
angelil78 Posted July 26, 2017 at 11:19 PM Posted July 26, 2017 at 11:19 PM Celine wears a size 8 1/2 shoe. Yeah at the A New Day premiere she came out barefoot after costume change and said they lost her shoe. She asked the audience if anyone had shoes in that size
Angel2006 Posted July 27, 2017 at 02:07 AM Posted July 27, 2017 at 02:07 AM thank you I thought so, Your welcome.
DionFanAlways Posted July 27, 2017 at 02:18 PM Posted July 27, 2017 at 02:18 PM https://instagram.com/p/BXDMovaAE2m/Does anyone know where this article is from? I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted July 27, 2017 at 02:22 PM Posted July 27, 2017 at 02:22 PM https://instagram.com/p/BXDMovaAE2m/Does anyone know where this article is from? Believe Paris Match from last summer. 2
Recommended Posts