DionFanAlways Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:33 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:33 AM Caesar's is fighting bankruptcy all the time, I think if she left that would sting!! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:34 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:34 AM (edited) Caesar's is fighting bankruptcy all the time, I think if she left that would sting!! she is like in sport, a free agent... it can cost a lot. Edited February 23, 2017 at 02:43 AM by québecflower 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:38 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:38 AM she is lioke in sport, a free agent... it can cost a lot. ChaChing! Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
brisbaneboy Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:55 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 02:55 AM Purple Rain has to go now. Screechathon and so difficult to hear what she's saying. And the embarrassing Kookaburra voice guitar which she can't do as well now as she did in '96. The show is a bit disjointed now and I agree, when you see J Lo and Britney what they're doing- I now they're different performers with different styles (although J Lo is just a few months younger) - the energy is gone. Yes!!! The kookaburra! If she brings this to Australia and sings it, she will be mauled by the press for that. The Aussie media is harsh and unforgiving lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro Quote
Kristinaz Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:02 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:02 AM Your telling me I may have to wait till 2021 for a dvd oh god please no. If she extends let it be a whole new show least that way they can release the current show on dvd. Quote
actofcontrition Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:54 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:54 AM Your telling me I may have to wait till 2021 for a dvd oh god please no. If she extends let it be a whole new show least that way they can release the current show on dvd. Of course she will extend. She already told they are working slowly on a all new vegas show but no date for the premiere yet. Quote
Kristinaz Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:16 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 05:16 AM Of course she will extend. She already told they are working slowly on a all new vegas show but no date for the premiere yet. Oh as long as it's a new show all together extension is fine with me. I just meant I didn't want the current show "Celine" to be extended. And throw in a dvd of the current one and we'll call it a day Gladly will I go again if it's a brand new show 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:29 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:29 AM The Lighting is amazing! the stage is really huge 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:33 AM That pose! https://youtu.be/dYBI-wx58DI? Quote
angelil78 Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:15 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:15 PM I don't believe she will leave Caesar's Yeah she will never leave Caesars. And I believe she will extend the Las Vegas stay. It brings stability to her children to stay in once place and she can work. But if RC decides to go to college somewhere else than Las Vegas then maybe she might want to change things Quote
Popular Post Shaun Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:33 PM Popular Post Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:33 PM (edited) The situation in Vegas now is ideal. 70 odd shows a year and she can still tour elsewhere as and when she wants. The issue with "A New Day..." was that it was so many shows a year she was exhausted and there was simply no time to do shows elsewhere. Plus Caesars were worried allowing her to tour during "A New Day..." would stop people going to Vegas. Thankfully that ridiculous rule has been relaxed and the situation now works for everyone. Edited February 23, 2017 at 12:33 PM by Shaun 10 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CSCfan Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:58 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 12:58 PM The situation in Vegas now is ideal. 70 odd shows a year and she can still tour elsewhere as and when she wants. The issue with "A New Day..." was that it was so many shows a year she was exhausted and there was simply no time to do shows elsewhere. Plus Caesars were worried allowing her to tour during "A New Day..." would stop people going to Vegas. Thankfully that ridiculous rule has been relaxed and the situation now works for everyone. I agree..... though I have a feeling some feel like it's far from ideal.... 2 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
DionFanAlways Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:25 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 03:25 PM I do wish she could do a small stop in the States though, you know, major cities. The setlist is so different from Vegas. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:08 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:08 PM I do wish she could do a small stop in the States though, you know, major cities. The setlist is so different from Vegas. Unfortunately the touring aspect isn't about the type of show she's doing. It's more about the fact that so many people now do base their stay in Vegas around going to see a specific show, and build the rest of their vacation around that. If people get Celine close to home, they won't have to spend so much money for travel and hotel stays. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Peppercorn1991 Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 04:52 PM I'd have thought she has done enough for Vegas now.... they should let her tour where she wants... I did get the reason why she wasn't allowed before but she has given them so much.... I hope this is considered in the new contract! In any case the TCWT in north amaerica didn't hurt ticket sales for the second show in Vegas did it? Kev x Quote
smw Posted February 23, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 06:09 PM She REALLY needs to do another tour of the US in the near future. Not everyone can make it to Vegas. And a tour show is very different than a Vegas one. More than anything, it would be good to keep up her image and popularity in the US. It was SO exciting when she did the Pandora concert in NYC. More of that kind of stuff PLEASE! 4 Quote
takeachance Posted February 23, 2017 at 07:16 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 07:16 PM (edited) im excited she is extending Vegas !! yay !!! i love taking a big celine holiday over there!!! very expensive tho (flights and celine tickes /front rows !!! ) but seriously worth it !! Vegas is such an experience , such a cool place !! I cannot wait to go back !!! :clap: Edited February 23, 2017 at 07:16 PM by takeachance 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 23, 2017 at 07:23 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 07:23 PM (edited) I'd have thought she has done enough for Vegas now.... they should let her tour where she wants... I did get the reason why she wasn't allowed before but she has given them so much.... I hope this is considered in the new contract! In any case the TCWT in north amaerica didn't hurt ticket sales for the second show in Vegas did it? Kev x Ticket sales were definitely not hurt. Not at all, but people had to wait 2 more years after TCWT for the new Vegas show to start. So, it was something fresh. It's different if she's touring in North America and then goes right back to Vegas a month after the tour. It's just a rational thought that people who would go to Vegas specifically for Celine (actual ticket buyers and not high rollers who get tickets as rewards) would not be as rapidly inclined to plan a Vegas trip if Celine was passing through an arena close enough to where they live, if Celine was going straight back to Vegas after a tour. Edited February 23, 2017 at 07:25 PM by CelinesDIVO5 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
SuperLove4Celine Posted February 23, 2017 at 09:35 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 09:35 PM If she is to continue doing a residency in Vegas, I'd like to see her leave Caesars and start a new residency similar to what Cher is doing with her "Classic Cher" show at the new Park Theater at Monte Carlo. This would allow her to do more of an arena-type show. Thus, allowing more wiggle room for big, grandiose numbers. After the "raked" stage was removed when "A New Day..." concluded, the damn stage at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has seemed cramped to me. Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 23, 2017 at 10:29 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 10:29 PM (edited) I highly doubt Celine would ever leave CP because as we know she is loyal, she likes stability... if it works why change and she's used to routine. But... if she was ever to have another show in Vegas, it could only be at the Bellagio. Let's rewind... the show "O" that is still the show that made her want to have a show in one location that could really put on a show that would make people want to travel to see it. "O" I don't mind admiting is the most incredible show I have ever seen in my life and I can't fully explain it because it is so hard to put into words and I could never do it justice. But if any artist, show, voice or production where ever to take over it should be Celine! The casino, hotel, fountains, and class of the bellagio scream what Celine is all about... so I would travel back to see her there. Don't get me wrong the colosseum was built for her, but the bellagio would bring her full circle and is still so bloody impressive and would pass the baton in her career story Edited February 23, 2017 at 10:40 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:13 PM Posted February 23, 2017 at 11:13 PM If she wants to stay in Vegas is fine, but I think she should stay for 2 years without faer shows in Las Vegas, Celine come back with shows in other cities in the US and Canada. 2 Quote
LukeD Posted February 24, 2017 at 05:25 AM Posted February 24, 2017 at 05:25 AM She wants to stay in Vegas. Fine. She wants to leave Vegas. Fine. Everything is fine as long as she is a happy and releases small masterpieces like the EUS album. 6 Quote
joaofilho Posted February 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM Posted February 24, 2017 at 12:33 PM According to Robin Leach Céline Dion is currently studying offers from other casinos to extend her Vegas residency after 2019. Is it true ?? Quote
CSCfan Posted February 24, 2017 at 12:55 PM Posted February 24, 2017 at 12:55 PM If she is to continue doing a residency in Vegas, I'd like to see her leave Caesars and start a new residency similar to what Cher is doing with her "Classic Cher" show at the new Park Theater at Monte Carlo. This would allow her to do more of an arena-type show. Thus, allowing more wiggle room for big, grandiose numbers. After the "raked" stage was removed when "A New Day..." concluded, the damn stage at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has seemed cramped to me. Cramped? The stage is still too big! lol 1 Quote »»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»» MATHIAS ««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««««https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzPrxI0AIDY
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 24, 2017 at 02:49 PM Posted February 24, 2017 at 02:49 PM Cramped? The stage is still too big! lol What's wrong with big stage? big is awesome lol Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted February 26, 2017 at 04:26 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 04:26 PM i want the premiere to be released (March 15 2011) in DVD. This premiere has the best visuals for me than the recent ones. 4 Quote
actofcontrition Posted February 26, 2017 at 04:37 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 04:37 PM i want the premiere to be released (March 15 2011) in DVD. This premiere has the best visuals for me than the recent ones. I love the 2011 show way more than the 'new' one. 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted February 26, 2017 at 04:57 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 04:57 PM i want the premiere to be released (March 15 2011) in DVD. This premiere has the best visuals for me than the recent ones. Me too. I was there and it would be so special to have it on DVD. And yes they seriously need to release a DVD of the show! 2 Quote
Kristinaz Posted February 26, 2017 at 07:28 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 07:28 PM i want the premiere to be released (March 15 2011) in DVD. This premiere has the best visuals for me than the recent ones.Me too. I was there and it would be so special to have it on DVD. And yes they seriously need to release a DVD of the show! Ugh YES and YES!!! We need this show on dvd. Or atleast confirmation that there will atleast eventually be one!! Quote
flutefreak Posted February 26, 2017 at 10:33 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 10:33 PM So agree I was there March 16 2011 a pivotal day as a fan. I would love that on DVD. 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.