Peppercorn1991 Posted October 4, 2016 at 08:30 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 08:30 PM I love the idea to bring someone new in but isn't it very A New Day? Kev x Quote
browseceline Posted October 4, 2016 at 08:36 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 08:36 PM this topic is hunted by scary dolls its seems that her face it is almost impossible to create I think this one was not that bad..https://www.google.nl/search?ie=UTF-8&client=ms-android-samsung&source=android-browser&q=celine+dion.doll&gfe_rd=cr&ei=qRL0V962AtWFaLCfgrAI#gfe_rd=cr&imgrc=hfdzlQ9V3UslfM%3A Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
actofcontrition Posted October 4, 2016 at 09:24 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 09:24 PM I would LOVE a show like A NEW DAY with dancers and the big screen changing every song but this time with a better setlist : all songs from celine, 4-5 big hits and the rest only songs she never performed ever or in a long time like then you look at me, refuse to dance, make you happy, miles to go, if walls could talk, If i were you, think twice, etc. 3 Quote
mirage Posted October 4, 2016 at 09:50 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 09:50 PM I am really curious to see what he has in mind for Celine.As long as it still about her and the music.Exiting!!! http://m.reviewjournal.com/robin-leach/celine-dion-hires-cirque-du-soleil-founder-shania-twain-named-artist-lifetime Interesting article...changes me be coming 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted October 4, 2016 at 11:46 PM Posted October 4, 2016 at 11:46 PM (edited) Hope the full article out on Friday is interesting. I tweeted him asking him if by any chance he asked her about her plans on a future dvd release of the show and how she may do it since there are so many different "versions" of it (and by the sounds of it about to be more!) but fat chance he never does anyways I'll wait to see what he says if he says anything. I just remember a year before Shania even filmed hers he had asked her so I'm praying he eventually does the same with Celine Edited October 4, 2016 at 11:46 PM by Kristinaz Quote
zuv Posted October 5, 2016 at 01:05 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 01:05 AM Lol i love the ending: "Shania, a five-time Grammy Award winner, remains the top-selling female country artist of all time, while Celine is the bestselling female artist of all time."Boom 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:02 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:02 AM (edited) I think they are listening to us here. Last time, we were talking about having franco dragone again (a new day part 2) and now it's coming!! And the setlist must be change and the microphone should be back to her old black sennheiser wireless microphone or else if there's a dancer that loooooooooooooooong wire would be a disaster. (Come on! It's very messy looking on stage. You want a great visual, lighting ,etc on stage? omit that long wire it decreases the beauty of the show) Edited October 5, 2016 at 02:03 AM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:03 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:03 AM I think they are listening to us here. Last time, we were talking about having franco dragone again (a new day part 2) and now it's coming!! And the setlist must be change and the microphone should be back to her old black sennheiser wireless microphone or else if there's a dancer that loooooooooooooooong wire would be a disaster. I am so excited.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:05 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:05 AM I am so excited.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk But it's not Franco Dragone, we will have a new guy -- i think it's Gilles Ste-Croix Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:08 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 02:08 AM I hope they'll also bring back the iconic big rake stage again back in A New Day era! That would be amazing!! 2 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 5, 2016 at 05:49 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 05:49 AM Lipsync again on mhwgo? Just " ur here.... Then the mmmm "is live i guesshttps://vimeo.com/185598921 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:09 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:09 AM Lipsync again on mhwgo? Just " ur here.... Then the mmmm "is live i guesshttps://vimeo.com/185598921 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Finally it happened again... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:12 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:12 AM Lipsync again on mhwgo? Just " ur here.... Then the mmmm "is live i guesshttps://vimeo.com/185598921 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk That hand movement again... why she needs to overdo her gestures on playback... just relax... no need to prove thing... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 5 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:29 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:29 AM That hand movement again... why she needs to overdo her gestures on playback... just relax... no need to prove thing... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk It might be temporary coz of her voice.. https://youtu.be/DBdDBUSxkPI Full video Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Kristinaz Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:39 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:39 AM (edited) It might be temporary coz of her voice.. https://youtu.be/DBdDBUSxkPI Full video Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk I think it's for the best right now. Celine is a smart woman. When she sees her voice is good and ready she will go back to live. I am not angry one bit with this decision. I'd rather her not strain. Non-hardcore fans won't notice trust me...until I told my mom she always thought it was live. Edited October 5, 2016 at 06:47 AM by Kristinaz 4 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:47 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:47 AM Something happened with the show must go on as well.. Im preparing a video Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:51 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:51 AM Something happened with the show must go on as well.. Im preparing a video Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Did u be there or what?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:53 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:53 AM I think it's for the best right now. Celine is a smart woman. When she sees her voice is good and ready she will go back to live. I am not angry one bit with this decision. I'd rather her not strain. Non-hardcore fans won't notice trust me...until I told my mom she always thought it was live. When i told my sister that she is lipping big note in ABM then i showed the video, my sister said it is impossible... she really cannot believe that and she always thought that Celine sang it live... and she always with that thought...lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:54 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 06:54 AM It might be temporary coz of her voice.. https://youtu.be/DBdDBUSxkPI Full video Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Yes i understand she needs to do playback due to her current voice state, but dont overdo the gestures... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:08 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:08 AM Comparing tsmgo from a week ago and tonight https://vimeo.com/185604471 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:11 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:11 AM Yes i understand she needs to do playback due to her current voice state, but dont overdo the gestures... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Its her "playback signature " it's natural to her.. I think she can not Lipsync a song without overdoing her gesture and body language and face lol Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:12 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:12 AM Her gestures and singing are more relax back in A New Day. I like her gestures in MHWGO in A New Day -- so relax, very confident, the posture, the way she walk like a princess/queen, dramatic moves, her face are more relax when lipping. 1 Quote
Gulenkov Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:15 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:15 AM (edited) She lipped TSMGO for sure. At least, the last part of it. They used the version from the BMA. I think that her mic was on constantly and she added some adlibs and vocal runs after the "oh-oh" in the bridge. I am totally for her taking a vocal rest, but I hope she'll ditch the playbacks when she recoversBy the way, this (https://www.instagra...?taken-at=26768) sounds very convincing for those who say she doesn't lip ABM. The transition between live vocals and playback was absolutely flawless Edited October 5, 2016 at 07:21 AM by Gulenkov 1 Quote
Luki Dion Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:16 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:16 AM Her gestures and singing are more relax back in A New Day. I like her gestures in MHWGO in A New Day -- so relax, very confident, the posture, the way she walk like a princess/queen, dramatic moves, her face are more relax when lipping. Yes I almost confuse with that because it seems real. How she really sync with every breath taking and so forth... but now, it is overdo... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:17 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:17 AM I think it's for the best right now. Celine is a smart woman. When she sees her voice is good and ready she will go back to live. I am not angry one bit with this decision. I'd rather her not strain. Non-hardcore fans won't notice trust me...until I told my mom she always thought it was live. Totally agree and I think it's the best! Her voice needs a break right now.. Nonstop working since May! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Kristinaz Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:19 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:19 AM When i told my sister that she is lipping big note in ABM then i showed the video, my sister said it is impossible... she really cannot believe that and she always thought that Celine sang it live... and she always with that thought...lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk This is exactly how my mom was. Of course i didn't dare tell her till after we had gone to Vegas and seen the show Quote
celine4evauk Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:19 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:19 AM Comparing tsmgo from a week ago and tonight https://vimeo.com/185604471 Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Yeah it looks as though she's gone back to lipping. But at least it's only the last part of this and last bit of MHWGO. It's less obvious than miming the whole song. Hopefully it's only temporary. Don't mind this happening for the right reasons. It's when we know she can do it but still doesn't isn't it? 😂She's sounding much better overall the last few shows, so think her voice is recovering well. 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:23 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:23 AM (edited) She lipped TSMGO for sure. At least, the last part of it. They used the version from the BMA. I think that her mic was on constantly and she added some adlibs and vocal runs after the "oh-oh" in the bridge. I am totally for her taking a vocal rest, but I hope she'll ditch the playbacks when she recoversBy the way, this (https://www.instagra...?taken-at=26768) sounds very convincing for those who say she doesn't lip ABM. The transition between live vocals and playback was absolutely flawless The last belting note of All By Myself is long and amazing it's like 2011 again. And the lady at the end of the song is so funny hahaha "OH MY GOD!!!" Hahaha Edited October 5, 2016 at 07:24 AM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
Gulenkov Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:29 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:29 AM I have a crazy idea that they made a playback for the last part of All By Myself (after the Eb5). First of all, they used a shorter version today. The Eb5 sounded a bit different than always. Also she was holding her mic close to her mouth constantly whish showed she wasn't sure when to start "singing". Last but not least, the last Eb5 sounded too perfect considering her current vocal state.I think they have prepared all those new playbacks for the 1000th show to make sure everything goes flawlessly. What if they decide to stream it (I know what I ask is impossible, but who knows anyway) on the Internet?... 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:39 AM Posted October 5, 2016 at 07:39 AM Did they add some intrumentals in the show because i watched some videos on instagram and while people are clapping and cheering the orchestra is still there playing some dramatic music and it's dimmed. What's song is that? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.