browseceline Posted November 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 11:12 AM Omg Celine and fat ...do we really have to discuss this?? I think she looks healthy. I like this more then her being skinny! She looks great and has more curves now. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 5 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
manu23 Posted November 4, 2016 at 11:53 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 11:53 AM I don't think people mean she is fat, because she is not, but it's true that she has lost tonicity lately. It's nothing wrong saying that and suggesting that she could work out, I don't mind her wrinkles, I would never suggest she has surgery or anything, but I do think she needs to start doing exercise, genes are not all specially when you are reaching 50 so eating healthy and exercise is needed for anyone at some point. 3 Quote
LukeD Posted November 4, 2016 at 12:08 PM Posted November 4, 2016 at 12:08 PM Oh dear... I need a summary of the last bullshit I started to read here. Anyone?Mods? Quote
Javito Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:13 PM Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:13 PM look who's talking about dissertation? Javito,Javito....... I know, but she's taking my place! 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
celinesounds Posted November 4, 2016 at 03:02 PM Posted November 4, 2016 at 03:02 PM Hahaha come on! No! I only liked it in the JTE clip and a couple apperances! I always liked Celine during the LTAL and ATW era. Also LMBT when her hair was brown-ish. Jooking It was nice blond just a few times this is the best from the blond era http://media.gettyimages.com/photos/celine-dion-during-celine-dion-receives-nevada-ballets-2004-woman-of-picture-id111993181 1 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Popular Post tristan.josef Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:33 PM Popular Post Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:33 PM Wow - a little shocked by all these posts... Nevertheless, as promised I finally had a chance to upload my audio from Tuesday night's show! You can download via the link below for the next ten days. (Until November 14th) Enjoy, and feel free to ask me any questions about the night! She talked a loooooong time before the acoustic medley - including a brief snippet of Rihanna's diamonds, Adele's Hello, and had the whole audience plug their ears as she wanted them to see what it felt like to wear in ear monitors. She was super sassy! Hope you like. https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads/3e75dd4696cf493a841c75125d17bced20161104162453/859513c48b7a3f5bd0f8c6e56e3c467720161104162453/b2985a 15 Quote
Angel2006 Posted November 4, 2016 at 08:40 PM Posted November 4, 2016 at 08:40 PM Back to talking about Celine's show. Is anyone from the forum going to her next show? I hope whoever goes has an amazing time and shares there experience. 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 4, 2016 at 09:10 PM Posted November 4, 2016 at 09:10 PM thanks for the audio , I like when she does that kind of stuff , Talk, talk , Hell she can talk all she wants to, 2 Quote
Melanieletitia Posted November 5, 2016 at 01:29 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 01:29 AM (edited) P. I managed to remain unspoiled for the most part (setlist and all), so I was *completely* caught off guard when people started coming upto the stage!!! Quickly caught on though, so I managed to get a sweet spot (even spotted myself in one of the instagram vids lol). Had to apologize to my neighbours afterwards though for nearly running them over (can you believe people who are close to the stage that actually remain seated!???!?!?! Like WTF!?!?) Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPadIn which song does the crowd get to come up to the stage? Does she invite them up or do people just know when to get up? Lol Edited November 5, 2016 at 01:32 AM by Melanieletitia Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 5, 2016 at 03:28 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 03:28 AM (edited) I am horribly drained today but I'll try my best to update. https://www.instagra.../p/BMaciVjlzv9/https://www.instagra.../p/BMaZNXZA6oR/https://www.instagram.com/p/BMadCR-Bo8w/https://www.instagra.../p/BMabPNrBvtd/ Edited November 5, 2016 at 03:32 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:06 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:06 AM So far the only user to post videoshttps://www.instagram.com/kokoroxin/ Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:30 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:30 AM (edited) Another picture of the opening dresshttps://www.instagra.../p/BMaiuVXgcnY/Also the first Meet and Greet photo from this leg!https://www.instagra...n-at=1024915123 One more new meet and greet photohttps://www.instagram.com/p/BMakWfghWly/ Edited November 5, 2016 at 04:37 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:51 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:51 AM I'm off sorry guys I'm mega tired tonight but before I go...MHWGOhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BMal2qsAQmG/?taken-at=1024915123 2 Quote
Pangloss76 Posted November 5, 2016 at 08:10 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 08:10 AM (edited) Another picture of the opening dresshttps://www.instagra.../p/BMaiuVXgcnY/Also the first Meet and Greet photo from this leg!https://www.instagra...n-at=1024915123 One more new meet and greet photohttps://www.instagram.com/p/BMakWfghWly/thank you so much! How can people possibly call her fat? Edited November 5, 2016 at 08:10 AM by Pangloss76 3 Quote
celine19 Posted November 5, 2016 at 09:16 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 09:16 AM We met her in Paris.....I swear....CÉLINE ISN'T FAT.....by the way she was amazing by talking to us ....and if she will be fat one day....wonderfull.....there can't be enough Céline in this world :-) 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
flutefreak Posted November 5, 2016 at 10:19 AM Posted November 5, 2016 at 10:19 AM I love both of the meet and greet dresses. So colorful and she looks great! 2 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted November 5, 2016 at 01:40 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 01:40 PM I met Celine in October, she is certainly not fat! I mean people can have opinions on her shows and music etc but I think the line needs to be drawn when it comes to her own body! It's absolutely no ones business but her own! She's not a model , how she looks doesn't affect her ability to perform or record! And personally I think she looks fantastic! I only hope I look that good at 48! 7 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
Dancing_Queen Posted November 5, 2016 at 03:48 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 03:48 PM In which song does the crowd get to come up to the stage? Does she invite them up or do people just know when to get up? Lol When she starts the Prince-medley.She doesn't invite people up, so I guess there's always some people 'in the know' ( like me the second time around! lol)Then after LCMM/RDMH the lights go out and the ushers ask you to go back to your seats for MHWGO.Then when TSMGO starts you can go back up.So we were up there for 5 songs, which was simply amazing!! I had the feeling Céline liked it as well. She loves the connection with her audience. I'm still on a Céline high I can tell you...I totally wanna go back to LV just to see her! Next time I wanna try for a meet & greet, but I can't find out how to get one 3 Quote
MrTim212 Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:02 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 04:02 PM Wow - a little shocked by all these posts... Nevertheless, as promised I finally had a chance to upload my audio from Tuesday night's show! You can download via the link below for the next ten days. (Until November 14th) Enjoy, and feel free to ask me any questions about the night! She talked a loooooong time before the acoustic medley - including a brief snippet of Rihanna's diamonds, Adele's Hello, and had the whole audience plug their ears as she wanted them to see what it felt like to wear in ear monitors. She was super sassy! Hope you like. https://www.wetransf...04162453/b2985a Thanks for sharing!!! 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
RosieBarron Posted November 5, 2016 at 07:38 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 07:38 PM I don't think people mean she is fat, because she is not, but it's true that she has lost tonicity lately. It's nothing wrong saying that and suggesting that she could work out, I don't mind her wrinkles, I would never suggest she has surgery or anything, but I do think she needs to start doing exercise, genes are not all specially when you are reaching 50 so eating healthy and exercise is needed for anyone at some point. Needs to start doing some exercise? I would be curious to know how many calories she burns per performance, (not to mention when she is with her kids). I would suggest that it is a lot more than a simple gym session. A 2 hour show must be physically very demanding. She has to be a very fit person to even be capable of doing it. She must in a round about way be doing far more exercise in the course of her working life than most other 48 year old women on the planet! 3 Quote
celine4evauk Posted November 5, 2016 at 10:40 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 10:40 PM (edited) Tonight's show has been cancelled. Celine has a viral infection, shows should resume Monday. 😕 According to fb. Edited November 5, 2016 at 10:41 PM by celine4evauk 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted November 5, 2016 at 10:44 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 10:44 PM (edited) Tonight's show has been cancelled. Celine has a viral infection, shows should resume Monday. �� According to fb.The Colosseum at Caesars Palace7 mins · We regret to inform you that tonight’s performance (Saturday, November 5) of Céline at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace has been cancelled. Céline Dionhas been fighting a viral infection and is on doctor’s orders to take the night off and rest. Céline at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace is expected to resume performances as scheduled on Monday, November 7.Céline, Caesars Palace, and AEG apologize for any inconvenience this causes ticket holders. Edited November 5, 2016 at 10:44 PM by Kristinaz 3 Quote
Melanieletitia Posted November 5, 2016 at 11:19 PM Posted November 5, 2016 at 11:19 PM When she starts the Prince-medley.She doesn't invite people up, so I guess there's always some people 'in the know' ( like me the second time around! lol)Then after LCMM/RDMH the lights go out and the ushers ask you to go back to your seats for MHWGO.Then when TSMGO starts you can go back up.So we were up there for 5 songs, which was simply amazing!! I had the feeling Céline liked it as well. She loves the connection with her audience. I'm still on a Céline high I can tell you...I totally wanna go back to LV just to see her! Next time I wanna try for a meet & greet, but I can't find out how to get one Thank you! I hope you get to go back and see her again soon. Quote
empress Posted November 6, 2016 at 12:19 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 12:19 AM Just the arms for the most part. Her legs are in great shape as she is on them all the time! Burning calories is not the same as toning. As we age, women in particular, have to fight the upper arm looseness. Simple toning exercises would take care of her larger upper arms (not fat!) as she has a fantastic metabolism!! Noone is saying she is fat!! Quote
empress Posted November 6, 2016 at 12:28 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 12:28 AM I don't think so. Not like she did at that time when there was so much dancing, etc... She doesn't need it to keep her weight down anyway. We were only talking about toning work. It is not a big deal and it is certainly not disrespectful. And yes, to some who say we are cowards, if I was on Celine's inner circle team, I would suggest toning the arms. It is not a derogatory comment. Celine is one of the most respected artists there is! That's why we love her.....she is Celine! Quote
québecflower Posted November 6, 2016 at 01:05 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 01:05 AM at least , when i have been to her show this summer, her voice was far from flabby..... 2 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted November 6, 2016 at 01:54 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 01:54 AM at least , when i have been to her show this summer, her voice was far from flabby..... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted November 6, 2016 at 01:56 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 01:56 AM I hope she recovers from this virus quickly but I don't see her coming back Monday. Meaning she's usually out for more then just one show. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted November 6, 2016 at 02:18 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 02:18 AM Hope Celine gets well soon! She probably needs a good rest, she's been going non-stop all year. Hope she isn't getting too worn down. Glad that she seems to have a little longer break in Dec/Jan. 2 Quote
Tyler1991 Posted November 6, 2016 at 02:27 AM Posted November 6, 2016 at 02:27 AM I hope she recovers from this virus quickly but I don't see her coming back Monday. Meaning she's usually out for more then just one show. I agree. Can't hardly think of a time she canceled only one show. 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.