CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 3, 2016 at 07:02 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 07:02 PM Hahaha come on! No! I only liked it in the JTE clip and a couple apperances! I always liked Celine during the LTAL and ATW era. Also LMBT when her hair was brown-ish. I loved the short blonde hair on Leno, and in the videos for OH and HYEBIL. Other than that. Nope. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LukeD Posted November 3, 2016 at 07:19 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 07:19 PM I loved the short blonde hair on Leno, and in the videos for OH and HYEBIL. Other than that. Nope.The only time I really liked it... made her look younger too... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eh9OwpwWDY 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 3, 2016 at 07:54 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 07:54 PM is it me or what , but she dances like a dam chicken , I like her dance during the Mini-tour better then I do now, Quote
Slim Shady Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:03 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:03 PM No offense but this wig makes her look so much younger 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:10 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:10 PM http://sivertimes.com/celine-dion-among-the-highest-paid-singers/26926 Not sure where to put this , But its from the RH's Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:27 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:27 PM The only time I really liked it... made her look younger too... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Eh9OwpwWDY It was alright here...I think the make up helped her look younger more than the hair. They used darker shades to offset her neon yellow hue lol 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celine_026 Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:39 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:39 PM (edited) I have noticed that her body is changing. This is to be expected. She is not fat, but healthy. I did wonder why the first gown she wears at her shows was bunching around her waist. I noticed it during the 1000th show video. I would have thought the seamstresses behind the scenes would have taken care of that. It was really noticeable. She just needs to wear things that compliment her body now. I've noticed she has begun to wear pantyhose/nylons. Great idea. She is, as always, beautiful! Are u kidding? Not fat, but healthy? She is a star. Besides, over weight is not healthy. It's proven that an under caloric diet makes u live longer... There was fat dropping over the dress..on her back... she doesn't have a sexy under arms of a skinny Celine. She is squared, fat puffy all over. I was really scared with the 1000th video. She was not like that even after Nelson and Eddy's birth... She needs to calm down and eat healthy. She has bad eating habits. I saw on the world tour. Edited November 3, 2016 at 08:41 PM by celine_026 Quote http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
DionFanAlways Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:50 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 08:50 PM It was alright here...I think the make up helped her look younger more than the hair. They used darker shades to offset her neon yellow hue lol Sad but true...... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Dancing_Queen Posted November 3, 2016 at 09:59 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 09:59 PM Are u kidding? Not fat, but healthy? She is a star. Besides, over weight is not healthy. It's proven that an under caloric diet makes u live longer... There was fat dropping over the dress..on her back... she doesn't have a sexy under arms of a skinny Celine. She is squared, fat puffy all over. I was really scared with the 1000th video. She was not like that even after Nelson and Eddy's birth... She needs to calm down and eat healthy. She has bad eating habits. I saw on the world tour. Are you for real? You're talking like she's on the verge of being morbidly obese or something?I saw her upclose yesterday (like REALLY upclose) and I could't get over what an amazing body she has!?!? She looked far from "puffy" to me...more like she gained weight in all the right places... (I actually have more or less the same body type as her and I was a lil jealous But she did mention she gained some weight if I understood correctly (her family was commenting on it when she went back to Québec last week?) But anyway, even if she does gain more weight, that's her business. As long as she's healthy, that should be enough... 6 Quote
empress Posted November 3, 2016 at 10:33 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 10:33 PM I mentioned before.....SHE IS NOT FAT!! When skin is bulging over a gown or waistband and arms begin to get large up next to the armpit, it just means that she needs to tone her body. Not break out into some extreme fitness program. She has great legs because they are working all the time. Even still....even with toning, her body is going to change! She is almost 50 yrs old. She can't go back to being 20 or 30 yrs old. But in truth, just for me personally, I would love to see some tan on her (spray or sun) it just makes people look healthier. Also, if I were her (which I obviously am NOT), I would tone my arms and body with yoga or pilates. Only because she is a public figure. The arms are a real issue. Unless, of course, she chooses dresses that cover them up more. Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted November 3, 2016 at 11:07 PM Posted November 3, 2016 at 11:07 PM Yeah Celine needs to do something with her arms and other parts of her body Quote
Popular Post incognito Posted November 4, 2016 at 12:03 AM Popular Post Posted November 4, 2016 at 12:03 AM You people make me sick. 17 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2016 at 12:54 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 12:54 AM Yeah Celine needs to do something with her arms and other parts of her bodyAre you being serious? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:10 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:10 AM Yeah Celine needs to do something with her arms and other parts of her bodywhat parts , her vagina? for god's sake 6 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post flutefreak Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:29 AM Popular Post Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:29 AM I'm sitting here wondering what some of your bodies look like! Lol! 9 Quote
Popular Post MrTim212 Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:50 AM Popular Post Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:50 AM Wow. This topic has gotten really disgusting and disrespectful to Céline. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 15 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
MrTim212 Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:50 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 01:50 AM Wig looks great, stop complaining you shits Mods? 1 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
SuperLove4Celine Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:19 AM What's green and brown and putrid all over? This thread. 4 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:21 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:21 AM Ok I take my comment back that was disrespectful. Don't know what I was thinking Quote
Tyler1991 Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:38 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 02:38 AM Lol I feel quite confident a majority of those commenting on her appearance here are certainly nothing more to look at.... 7 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 4, 2016 at 03:50 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 03:50 AM I bet there's something wrong with some of these people's fingers...can I cut them off so you stop making such deplorable comments? Trump supporters?? 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
LukeD Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:35 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:35 AM (edited) Are u kidding? Not fat, but healthy? She is a star. Besides, over weight is not healthy. It's proven that an under caloric diet makes u live longer... There was fat dropping over the dress..on her back... she doesn't have a sexy under arms of a skinny Celine. She is squared, fat puffy all over. I was really scared with the 1000th video. She was not like that even after Nelson and Eddy's birth... She needs to calm down and eat healthy. She has bad eating habits. I saw on the world tour.I have seen the extra fat and I do not like it. But Celine is FAR from being overweight. And I think she does look like a Star no mater what. Edited November 4, 2016 at 04:41 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
LukeD Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:37 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:37 AM what parts , her vagina? for god's sake I am screaming here! Quote
LukeD Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:40 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:40 AM I bet there's something wrong with some of these people's fingers...can I cut them off so you stop making such deplorable comments? Trump supporters??Celine = nasty fat woman. Nobody respects women more than I do! 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:49 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:49 AM Celine = nasty fat woman. Nobody respects women more than I do! People just make my flabby skin crawl sometimes. Like seriously, fu$k off with these comments. People are so brave behind their screens. Would they say these things to Celine's face?? Anything I may say in my comments, I can assure you that I would absolutely say to anyone's face. But to body shame, or ridicule someone for the way they look? Absolutely disgusting. I don't care who you are, or what you think about the way someone looks. Have some decency, decorum and tact. It's absolutely classless to comment on someone's body in a negative manner just because you "don't like it." Please show us the way you look. Be the brave face if you're so confident about being perfect. Deplorable. Jump in the basket, there's plenty of room. 7 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Angel2006 Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:52 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 04:52 AM (edited) I don't like the turn that this topic is taking. It's very disrespectful to body shame a person like this. I get what some people are trying to say, but it could have been said in a way that doesn't come off as bashing and disrespectful. It's totally uncalled for to call Celine fat, or anyone for that matter. Celine is the furthest thing from that. I think that Celine has a very good figure naturally, but I also think that she shouldn't rely on just that alone. It wouldn't hurt to do yoga, pilates or something to keep her body toned and at it's healthiest that it can be on the inside and out. Once people reach a certain age, even if they appear healthy, that's not always the case. It's important to stay in shape and eat healthy. I'm not body shaming here or saying anything disrespectful. I think Celine has an amazing body. I want to make that clear. Celine is perfect the way she is. I just mean that she would be a healthier version of herself and healthier is always better, especially when she's had certain family members who have battled cancer recently. Celine is at the age where health should start to become more of priority. This is the age when your body starts to fight back and cause you problems if you don't treat it properly. I just think of all the emotional stress Celine has gone trough lately. That is not good for a persons body. Celine has become a little more curvier recently. That's not a bad thing, but if it was brought on by stress, that that can be very concerning and not a good situation to be in. Even if a person appears healthy, stress can really play a huge factor in a persons overall health. If she starts introducing workouts and healthy meals into her life now, it will be easier then when she's older. Her body is still fierce, so if she begins a healthier lifestyle now, it will be pretty easy to maintain her figure for the rest of her life. I'm not saying that she needs to work out and eat healthy in order to look good, I'm only saying this for health purposes only. Working out is really a great way to ease that bad stress that creeps into people's lives. I just want Celine to be healthy. Body, mind and soul. Also, the results of working out wouldn't hurt. It's always nice to have an awesomely fit body in the process. Every woman wants that. Right? Edited November 4, 2016 at 05:01 AM by Angel2006 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted November 4, 2016 at 05:45 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 05:45 AM Question: does celine still workout? I mean like going to Gym. Exercise like she does in her a new day 2003 opening night (remember? Justin timberlake - host. They showed several clips of celine working out. She's really good there) Quote
Javito Posted November 4, 2016 at 07:37 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 07:37 AM Oh dear... I need a summary of the last bullshit I started to read here. Anyone? Also, please Céline can you give us some more album promo? This is what happens when the album promo has ended and fans have nothing else better to discuss about Ps. Angel2006, I'm always unable to finish reading your posts-dissertations Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
québecflower Posted November 4, 2016 at 07:42 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 07:42 AM Oh dear... I need a summary of the last bullshit I started to read here. Anyone? Also, please Céline can you give us some more album promo? This is what happens when the album promo has ended and fans have nothing else better to discuss about Ps. Angel2006, I'm always unable to finish reading your posts-dissertations look who's talking about dissertation? Javito,Javito....... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
DionFanAlways Posted November 4, 2016 at 09:48 AM Posted November 4, 2016 at 09:48 AM Back on topic. Is anyone going tonight? 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.