CaesarCeline Posted October 12, 2016 at 06:58 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 06:58 PM I have to say, I was afraid after Rene's death (god rest his soul) that Celine would get awfully thin through grief. I bet he is so proud of her that she is taking care of herself and looking healthy. 1 Quote J'ai besoin de tes yeux, c'est le miroir ou j'existe, sans eux je ne me vois pasRegarde-moi http://img.noiset.com/images/artist/celine-dion-disc-5017.jpeg
TiagoFragoso05 Posted October 12, 2016 at 07:09 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 07:09 PM The lightings and stage were so amazing back then! It was another type of show.. But I still believe they could use better the stage and the lighting.. Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 4 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
mirage Posted October 12, 2016 at 07:33 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 07:33 PM I think for the intro they should use the orchestra.Never understood why they would open the show with the song IDAN. They could use images through the years, and use the full orchestra to play a medley of her songs/hits.Suits the show much better, and get the crowd more hyped up. 4 Quote
celinesounds Posted October 12, 2016 at 07:35 PM Posted October 12, 2016 at 07:35 PM Thank god our Celine's arm doesn't look like this i would say all Mariah not the arm only, Mariah should listening some Celine's stuff like :giggle: :giggle: ordinaire Quote #FREEJAVITO
nuts2you Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:21 PM Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:21 PM http://www.reviewjournal.com/robin-leach/red-carpet-report-celine-dion-fan-scam-hamilton-dates-mondays-dark-top-pastry-chef Not sure I anybody has seen this yet ,but here you go Quote
MrTim212 Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:45 PM Posted October 14, 2016 at 09:45 PM Happy Friday, everyone! Here is the FULL audio from show 999! https://we.tl/vnb1QH1fKj Re-uploaded the FULL audio for the 1000th show as well! https://we.tl/2xEt5wd0kV Enjoy! 7 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
zuv Posted October 15, 2016 at 01:18 AM Posted October 15, 2016 at 01:18 AM Here it is! The full "Céline 1000"! I hope you all enjoy! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161012/cfb14599ab27acb12a5e2014e18d2c62.png https://we.tl/PbyxT5oGBH 1. I Drove All Night [Video Introduction]2. I Surrender3. Where Does My Heart Beat Now4. Because You Loved Me5. It's All Coming Back To Me Now / The Power Of Love6. Jazz Interlude7. (If You Can't Sing It) You'll Have To Swing It (Mr. Paganini)8. Quand ça balance9. Recovering10. Beauty and the Beast11. Immortality12. A New Day Has Come / That's The Way It Is / I'm Alive13. Incredible14. All By Myself15. Funk Medley16. Kiss / Purple Rain17. Love Can Move Mountains / River Deep Mountain High18. My Heart Will Go On19. The Show Must Go On I have the show from the 7th too and will edit and upload by the end of the week!Lol can't believe she's still singing Quand ca balance, the only French song of the show when she just released a French album that is a success worldwide...Sigh 4 Quote
NicoNV Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:05 AM Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:05 AM (edited) http://www.reviewjournal.com/robin-leach/red-carpet-report-celine-dion-fan-scam-hamilton-dates-mondays-dark-top-pastry-chef Not sure I anybody has seen this yet ,but here you go Ramona moved just so she could see the show more often???? I wonder if that is even true. She is retired. Maybe she just wanted to live in Vegas. The way it is written makes her sound unhinged...and that doesn't really seem fair. I don't know her. But, moving there because Celine is there?? I would think that would mean a restraining order not an invite to a backstage party. And that's why I think it's too bad the article makes it sound like that--maybe she just likes Vegas; I feel like the article makes it sound creepy, but the people here who met her said she is actually a nice person. Too bad about the doll. At least they put a stop to it quickly. Edited October 15, 2016 at 02:09 AM by NicoNV 1 Quote
Popular Post CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:10 AM Popular Post Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:10 AM Ramona moved just so she could see the show more often???? I wonder if that is even true. She is retired. Maybe she just wanted to live in Vegas. The way it is written makes her sound unhinged...and that doesn't really seem fair. I don't know her. But, moving there because Celine is there?? I would think that would mean a restraining order not an invite to a backstage party. And that's why I think it's too bad the article makes it sound like that--maybe she just likes Vegas; I feel like the article makes it sound creepy, but the people here who met her said she is actually a nice person. Too bad about the doll. At least they put a stop to it quickly. She is normal and very nice. She moved there not only because Celine is there, but also because her best friend lives in Vegas and they wanted to be close to each other. 8 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
NicoNV Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:19 AM Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:19 AM She is normal and very nice. She moved there not only because Celine is there, but also because her best friend lives in Vegas and they wanted to be close to each other. See! Now that makes more sense!! The article should have at least mentioned that too. Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:42 AM Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:42 AM She is normal and very nice. She moved there not only because Celine is there, but also because her best friend lives in Vegas and they wanted to be close to each other.See! Now that makes more sense!! The article should have at least mentioned that too. It's a Robin Leach article. This is probably the millionth example of an inaccurate/poorly researched/exaggerated/questionable story. His articles drive me crazy. He desperately needs a fact checker or an editor or both. 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 15, 2016 at 01:03 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 01:03 PM It's a Robin Leach article. This is probably the millionth example of an inaccurate/poorly researched/exaggerated/questionable story. His articles drive me crazy. He desperately needs a fact checker or an editor or both. Well...his last name should really be leech...as in sucks the life out of you with his words. He makes my skin crawl. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted October 15, 2016 at 01:07 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 01:07 PM Ramona is very sweet and doesn't throw the fact that she has met Celine often in your face. 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
LukeD Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:50 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 02:50 PM (edited) I am wondering whether Ramona is aware of Celine's lipping habits or not. She is a huge fan, no doubt, just wondering if she noticed similarities between the shows. Edited October 15, 2016 at 02:50 PM by LukeD 2 Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 15, 2016 at 05:57 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 05:57 PM Ramona is a very nice lady. I met her once in 2012 and she is a sweat heart. I remember, alot of people were coming up to talk to her before the show and she gave them all her full attention, not once acting like she was stuck up or better then anyone. I remember asking Ramona about her being called Celine's biggest fan and asked how many times she's seen Celine live, she was very humble and didn't brag or make much of it. I could tell she is down to earth and an overall good person. 1 Quote
Luki Dion Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:07 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:07 PM Ramona is a very nice lady. I met her once in 2012 and she is a sweat heart. I remember, alot of people were coming up to talk to her before the show and she gave them all her full attention, not once acting like she was stuck up or better then anyone. I remember asking Ramona about her being called Celine's biggest fan and asked how many times she's seen Celine live, she was very humble and didn't brag or make much of it. I could tell she is down to earth and an overall good person. I never met her but i'm very sure what you tell is very true... she is a nice woman. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Luki Dion Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:07 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:07 PM I am wondering whether Ramona is aware of Celine's lipping habits or not. She is a huge fan, no doubt, just wondering if she noticed similarities between the shows. I believe she doesnt care... lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Popular Post Angel2006 Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:42 PM Popular Post Posted October 15, 2016 at 06:42 PM Some people just have to get use to the fact that singers lip sync. Great singers lip sync to save harm to the vocal cords. They don't do it to be lazy or because they don't have talent. They do it because, when you sing the way Celine sings, that's alot of stress on the vocal cords. More stress then the average singer out there. The vocal cord vibrate at a very fast rate when belting out high notes. Celine's vocal cords can touch together hundreds of times per second during her high, powerful notes. Lip syncing part of the show allows for vocal rest in between songs. Broadway singers do it all the time. People who sing for a living and use there vocal cords day in and day out, for years on end can't be expected to deliver a fully live performance 100% of the time. If every singer were to not lip sync, there wouldn't be any singers or atleast not any great singers, because they would be over worked. People would be having vocal cord surgery all the time. It would become the new "boob job" of Hollywood. Atleast Celine doesn't do it constantly like Britney Spears, who is so obvious about it. Everyone knows Celine is talented. She has proven herself and been in this business for over 30 years. We clearly know that she's an amazing singer, so if she lip syncs from time to time to save her voice, I don't see any harm in it. Celine isn't the only singer out there who does it and she won't be the last. If it keeps her singing the way she sounds for another 20 years, it's okay in my books. 8 Quote
nuts2you Posted October 15, 2016 at 07:46 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 07:46 PM A little off topic here but, anyway does anybody know or heard any thing about a summer tour plans for this up-coming summer,? I know there has been roomers floating around , I surprised that they haven't announced any thing yet? Quote
Angel2006 Posted October 15, 2016 at 08:01 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 08:01 PM A little off topic here but, anyway does anybody know or heard any thing about a summer tour plans for this up-coming summer,? I know there has been roomers floating around , I surprised that they haven't announced any thing yet? I haven't heard anything about a summer tour. I do know that Celine's team recently announced that they are adding more shows to her Vegas schedule though, but nothing about a tour, as far as I know. Celine did hint at how much she loved coming back to Montreal though so who knows, maybe she will come to Montreal again next summer. Hopefully she will make it a yearly tradition. It seems to make her really happy and rejuvenated when she's back in her hometown. Quote
nuts2you Posted October 15, 2016 at 08:21 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 08:21 PM Btw a little off topic , but if anybody is interested in a 50th Ann Book with celine face on it , the one that was giving out for the 1000th show I do have an extra copy , Quote
empress Posted October 15, 2016 at 09:03 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 09:03 PM It's true. Being thinner does make you look older. If she did just a small amount of arm work it would really tone her arms though and that would keep your more youthful looking also. Quote
Brandon Posted October 15, 2016 at 11:54 PM Posted October 15, 2016 at 11:54 PM Why? I like the corded mic the most! It suits Celine.Yes Celine is old style and always will be. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:02 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:02 AM (edited) It's true. Being thinner does make you look older. If she did just a small amount of arm work it would really tone her arms though and that would keep your more youthful looking also.Yea but who is going to tell her that. Celine your arms are getting flabby.She thinks her metabolism is high and that she's still thin as ever and brags about eating chips and anything she wants in interviews Law Roach would be the perfect person to tell her when she's trying on outfits but he won't cuz he's a "Yes sir" type to her. And he doesn't want to risk the gig he's got going on now with Céline. She'll just have to realize it for herself, but even then she probably won't care. She would do something about it if RC told her though. Edited October 16, 2016 at 12:03 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:04 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:04 AM Btw a little off topic , but if anybody is interested in a 50th Ann Book with celine face on it , the one that was giving out for the 1000th show I do have an extra copy ,I need that!! Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:10 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:10 AM (edited) I am wondering whether Ramona is aware of Celine's lipping habits or not. She is a huge fan, no doubt, just wondering if she noticed similarities between the shows. I always wondered that too. And she must memorize the speeches she does night after night. I could never attend hundreds of shows of the same performance. It just diminishes the impact of the songs and show. After seeing Celine twice in 2 days i didn't want to see the show again until at least a year has passed. It just keeps it fresh that way. Edited October 16, 2016 at 12:11 AM by Brandon 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:15 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:15 AM Ramona is a very nice lady. I met her once in 2012 and she is a sweat heart. I remember, alot of people were coming up to talk to her before the show and she gave them all her full attention, not once acting like she was stuck up or better then anyone. I remember asking Ramona about her being called Celine's biggest fan and asked how many times she's seen Celine live, she was very humble and didn't brag or make much of it. I could tell she is down to earth and an overall good person. I have nothing against Ramona but I don't think the person with the most disposable income to spend on concerts automatically designates her the title of "biggest fan". Richest fan with alot of free time is more fitting. Again, I have nothing against Ramona. She seems to be a nice person. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelinesDIVO5 Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:16 AM I have nothing against Ramona but I don't think the person with the most disposable income to spend on concerts automatically designates her the title of "biggest fan". Richest fan with alot of free time is more fitting. Again, I have nothing against Ramona. She seems to be a nice person. She obviously has a semi personal relationship with Celine if Celine is inviting her to private parties backstage, AFTER the show. This was Celine's personal designation, not a fan poll. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Brandon Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:25 AM Posted October 16, 2016 at 12:25 AM She obviously has a semi personal relationship with Celine if Celine is inviting her to private parties backstage, AFTER the show. This was Celine's personal designation, not a fan poll.It was something Rene first said in a joking manner, but obviously it was Ramona who kept at it for years before getting noticed and hence the invites. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.