Jump to content

Celine (Las Vegas show) [ends: June 8th, 2019] - Official topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
Does anyone know If there where any footage from backstage after the show, Like if they had some what of a party for them, Looking for footage if any

 

I don't think so, coz the reds posted a video of she leaving right after the concert ended

https://vimeo.com/186282012

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted (edited)

There was a little party but she didnt stay for so long time

 

I was about to say that she might have had a drink or two, coz she left fast.. maybe coz of the children

Edited by TiagoFragoso05

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

https://youtu.be/bvWzG4MJBH0

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Is it just my impression or at 030 and 031 , when she says four million people have watched the show, she gets a little emmotional. At that moment she waves looking up and blows a kiss ,She`s talking to Rene right?

  • Like 3
Posted
So I know we have a couple members who went to Friday and Saturday night's shows, I hope whenever it is convenient for them they will upload their recordings if they made them. If not, that's ok, hope the people who went this weekend enjoyed themselves.
  • Like 1
L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle! :)
Posted

Is it just my impression or at 030 and 031 , when she says four million people have watched the show, she gets a little emmotional. At that moment she waves looking up and blows a kiss ,She`s talking to Rene right?

 

Probably she got emotional coz of the fans, the numbers.. You know.. She is not very good with numbers as we know lol maybe she got to know the numbers right before the concert.. And i guess so, she is still very connected with him and i guess she'll always be, first love, long time marriage.. Manager as well..

 

 

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg

Posted

http://www.journaldemontreal.com/2016/10/10/mission-accomplie-pour-celine-dion

 

Very interesting article , could someone pls translate this for us

 

 

After she was done performing her 1000th show at the Caesars Palace, showered with confetti, Celine Dion and her crew celebrated the occasion Saturday night in Las Vegas. The day after the big event Aldo Giampaolo said in an interview for Journal de Montreal: "Mission accomplished"

"It was another beautiful moment. Another beautiful milestone", Celine Dion's manager stated. "After the show everybody, Celine, the band, the technicians. Everybody was filled with joy. It's a huge accomplishment"

 

The diva from Charlemagne, Quebec gave her 1000th concert in front of 4298 "raging" fans, says Aldo Giampaolo. Interestingly, to commemorate this special evening each guest received a restrospective program

 

Ever since Celine started performing at the Colloseum in 2003, more than 4 million spectators have seen her show. AEG Live Las Vegas's senior Vice President for promotion John Nelson actually hopes that one day she will breach the cap of 2000 shows at the Caesars Palace.

 

According to CBS Sunday Morning, by giving her 1000th concert Celine has placed herself alongside Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra into the Pantheon of artists who left their mark in Sin City

 

Things are going well for the My Heart Will Go On singer, as 24 more show dates have been announced in April, May and June of 2017. That's on top of the 27 shows already scheduled for November, January and February

 

Despite the rumor which was started when the picture of Celine next to composer songwriter Diane Warren made its rounds in social media last week, the Canadian singer has not officially begun working on her next English album, scheduled to be released in 2017. "This was just a friendly visit", revealed Aldo Giampaolo.

 

The manager did however indicate that Sony-U.S.A. people are laying the groundwork. "Many folks are willing to write songs for Celine because she's well known and well loved"

 

Naturally Sony will contact Sia, one of Celine's favorite artists who's been constantly singing her songs for several months now, whether it's during an interview, backstage or day to day life. "Sometimes I feel like I work for Sia", jokingly says Aldo Giampaolo

 

"Certainly we would love it if Sia were able to write for Celine", adds the manager, "We are such good friends. But currently she's very busy. She's in the middle of a tour. It's all about timing"

 

Meanwhile Celine declared in CBS Sunday Morning interview that she still considered herself Rene Angelil's wife. Does she hope to be in love again one day? "Not right now", she responds. "I'm still in love with him. And I have the love of my children, the love of my fans... the love of the people I work with. My life isn't empty of love"

 

With lots of older footage, this ten-minute special reminds us of Celine's humble beginnings

  • Like 3
I'll always be with you
Posted

After she was done performing her 1000th show at the Caesars Palace, showered with confetti, Celine Dion and her crew celebrated the occasion Saturday night in Las Vegas. The day after the big event Aldo Giampaolo said in an interview for Journal de Montreal: "Mission accomplished"

"It was another beautiful moment. Another beautiful milestone", Celine Dion's manager stated. "After the show everybody, Celine, the band, the technicians. Everybody was filled with joy. It's a huge accomplishment"

 

The diva from Charlemagne, Quebec gave her 1000th concert in front of 4298 "raging" fans, says Aldo Giampaolo. Interestingly, to commemorate this special evening each guest received a restrospective program

 

Ever since Celine started performing at the Colloseum in 2003, more than 4 million spectators have seen her show. AEG Live Las Vegas's senior Vice President for promotion John Nelson actually hopes that one day she will breach the cap of 2000 shows at the Caesars Palace.

 

According to CBS Sunday Morning, by giving her 1000th concert Celine has placed herself alongside Elvis Presley and Frank Sinatra into the Pantheon of artists who left their mark in Sin City

 

Things are going well for the My Heart Will Go On singer, as 24 more show dates have been announced in April, May and June of 2017. That's on top of the 27 shows already scheduled for November, January and February

 

Despite the rumor which was started when the picture of Celine next to composer songwriter Diane Warren made its rounds in social media last week, the Canadian singer has not officially begun working on her next English album, scheduled to be released in 2017. "This was just a friendly visit", revealed Aldo Giampaolo.

 

The manager did however indicate that Sony-U.S.A. people are laying the groundwork. "Many folks are willing to write songs for Celine because she's well known and well loved"

 

Naturally Sony will contact Sia, one of Celine's favorite artists who's been constantly singing her songs for several months now, whether it's during an interview, backstage or day to day life. "Sometimes I feel like I work for Sia", jokingly says Aldo Giampaolo

 

"Certainly we would love it if Sia were able to write for Celine", adds the manager, "We are such good friends. But currently she's very busy. She's in the middle of a tour. It's all about timing"

 

Meanwhile Celine declared in CBS Sunday Morning interview that she still considered herself Rene Angelil's wife. Does she hope to be in love again one day? "Not right now", she responds. "I'm still in love with him. And I have the love of my children, the love of my fans... the love of the people I work with. My life isn't empty of love"

 

With lots of older footage, this ten-minute special reminds us of Celine's humble beginnings

Thanks! :)

 

This sort of makes me laugh a bit about Sia. Sia gave her a great song but she doesn't even acknowledge it anymore, only performing LMBTL a handful of times. She only sings snippets of Sia's songs. Celine should just go ahead and cover one of Sia's songs and be happy, get it out of her system like when she covered "Hello".

  • Like 5
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Thanks! :)

 

This sort of makes me laugh a bit about Sia. Sia gave her a great song but she doesn't even acknowledge it anymore, only performing LMBTL a handful of times. She only sings snippets of Sia's songs. Celine should just go ahead and cover one of Sia's songs and be happy, get it out of her system like when she covered "Hello".

I agree. Maybe if she sings Unstoppable or Cheap Thrills once in Vegas, it'd get it out of her system. I know she loves Sia, I do too... but we'll just have to see what happens!! I wouldn't hate a new Sia song recorded by Céline though... :giggle:

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
But this also states that they want her to do another 2000 shows , I really cant see her doing that much.
Posted
Didn't she hit 500 in 2005....so 2 years for first 500 and 11 for the last (really not 11 obviously...)...clearly though with this pace (which is still to much) there's no way 2000 will happen.
Posted

But this also states that they want her to do another 2000 shows , I really cant see her doing that much.

 

That's not what it says. It says they hope she reaches the milestone of 2000 shows. Meaning 1000 more.

  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted
i feel like celine's team are reading in this forum and tells it to Celine because Celine on her 1000 show talks about her mic and about tripping to the long wires
Posted
The Colosseum is Celine's and I'm pretty sure she will perform at least some shows every year there for as long as she's going
  • Like 7
Posted

Agreed. I don't think Celine will ever be fully finished with Vegas. Some people might not like that idea, but It's simply to much a part of her now. Given the fact that Rene loved Vegas so much and Celine clearly has alot of love for Vegas aswell,

 

I don't think Celine will ever completely close the door to that part of her career. To many memories and special moments have been shared with Rene, with her family and with the over 4 million people who have come to see her show since the beginning.

 

I think that Celine will do other projects, tours and explore other avenues of her career, but I think she will always continue to return to Vegas and do shows on and off, until she chooses not to sing any longer or God forbid, she's forced to stop singing someday. Knock on Wood.

  • Like 3

highfive.jpg

Posted
What is going on with her body?... Omg is she getting fat?
  • Like 1
http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1098/power01eq1.jpg
Posted

What is going on with her body?... Omg is she getting fat?

 

What? I think she is looking fantastic right now!

  • Like 1
Posted

What is going on with her body?... Omg is she getting fat?

 

It's a good thing then she'll go to gym to tone her body and have a muscle like in Taking Chances Tour

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

What? I think she is looking fantastic right now!

Me too!!! I don't know where he can get that last comment from. She looks great!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

What is going on with her body?... Omg is she getting fat?

 

???

 

What are you on?!

 

She's more beautiful and feminine now than ever!

 

  • Like 3
Posted

What is going on with her body?... Omg is she getting fat?

 

OMG! If you think she's getting fat I must be morbidly obese. And just so you know, I'm not.

  • Like 4
Posted
What is going on with her body?... Omg is she getting fat?

 

She is not getting fat but yes her body is a bit buffy which she looks good compared with the ending of AND 2007 where she looks like skeleton.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Posted

She is not getting fat but yes her body is a bit buffy which she looks good compared with the ending of AND 2007 where she looks like skeleton.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

I remember that ending year 2007. She was so skinny. "she looks like a skeleton" LOL

  • Like 2
Posted

i wish she sing this in full version again

 

  • Like 4
Posted

 

Great Celine interview about the change in Vegas and at the end, she even proves that she loves technology :giggle: .

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...