Jump to content

Celine (Las Vegas show) [ends: June 8th, 2019] - Official topic


Recommended Posts

Posted
That was it? Wow. Just...uh...okay.
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

That was it? Wow. Just...uh...okay.

 

I have it on good authority from a friend who was at the show that the ushers were complete losers tonight...so that's why we got almost nothing. So peeved!

 

 

 

If you were there, you wouldn't think it was "uh...okay". Céline was on fire, the crowd was amazing. It was a great show.

 

Stop complaining.

 

Im going to go out on a limb and guess he's complaining on the lack of live stream, pictures and video from the big 1000th show.

Edited by remykyes

New Signature Coming Soon!

Posted

 

I have it on good authority from a friend who was at the show that the ushers were complete losers tonight...so that's why we got almost nothing. So peeved!

 

The ushers were fine tonight... people were taking pics and videos the whole show and no one said anything.

  • Like 3

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

 

Not gonna lie, SUPER JEALOUS. Agh so close yet so far.. just one show away.. haha. There were even tickets on sale for tonight. But now i've been dragged off to the grand canyon.. world wonder.. psh 🙄

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted (edited)

Celine spots a fan recording....the convo is so funny

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVIVMZglt4/

 

RDMH

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVGl36jcri/

 

MHWGO

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVEmPNBduh/

 

Finale:

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVCVK_D3xA/

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVCKOygmQm/

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVEs4mjQE-/

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVCa_uAKye/

 

ugh I wish this show was recorded just because I think it's such a big milestone for a Vegas residency and with the speech and everything I dunno it just screams dvd to me.

Edited by Kristinaz
  • Like 6
Posted

Wasn't Recovering amazing live!? I love it! Hey were you in the "mosh pit"? :giggle:

 

Hells yes!! You? 😄

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted (edited)

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving here in Canada(well technically Monday but we're doing it tomorrow) so I'm gonna head to bed lots of prep work. Goodnight all. I leave you with 5 more videos

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVOu-0lDqQ/

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVN4ZPj6H6/

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVOWWthF7R/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLVRXmVhEGo/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLVQ0Xuhy7F/

Edited by Kristinaz
Posted

 

 

Yes, need to edit it... :)

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

 

Wow thank you.Hope you enjoyed last nights show as well.

Posted

omg I'm watching the premier A New Day... special hosted by Justin Timberlake. This is great!

 

I watched the Oprah special from Vegas. On 8:00 you can even see the giraffes, which were cancelled for the premier-show of A New Day.

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4BP6xtnWK0

  • Like 2
Posted

I was expecting something else than throwing balloons in the theater at the end of the show :wtf: ... but well, guess they can't be creative and perform something new/exclusive even for the 1,000 show :innocent:

 

Hooray 1,000 more shows of repetitive concerts and stagnation! :clap: :P

  • Like 4

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Sia had been in Vegas the previous night. They could have asked her to record something, a video message... idk.

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Btw stop putting video on instagram. Instagram is only for photo sharing. Videos are just tiny fragments there.

Please put videos on youtube, dailymotion or other video sharing sites instead

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 3
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

I was expecting something else than throwing balloons in the theater at the end of the show :wtf: ... but well, guess they can't be creative and perform something new/exclusive even for the 1,000 show :innocent:

 

Hooray 1,000 more shows of repetitive concerts and stagnation! :clap: :P

Aw Javi, so funny! When are we celebrating your 1,000 posts of repetitive complaints about Vegas? :D
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

A little Trivia...

 

http://www.celinedio...om/concerts.htm

 

Based on this, her concerts in Vegas outnumber her non-Vegas ones! :mellow: Just realised Celine has performed more in Vegas than elsewhere!

Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted

Bit oftopic but I think the Soul Medley from the tour would be an amazing add with the horn section she has now.

But celine singing it, and because she love to cover songs, she should do a Tina song or 2 :wub:

 

Skip Prince :P

  • Like 1
Posted

Bit oftopic but I think the Soul Medley from the tour would be an amazing add with the horn section she has now.

But celine singing it, and because she love to cover songs, she should do a Tina song or 2 :wub:

 

Skip Prince :P

 

If they're gonna add anything to the show let's all pray that it's an actual Celine song shall we?

  • Like 2

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

A little Trivia...

 

http://www.celinedio...om/concerts.htm

 

Based on this, her concerts in Vegas outnumber her non-Vegas ones! :mellow: Just realised Celine has performed more in Vegas than elsewhere!

 

that's.... kinda sad :(

  • Like 4


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted (edited)

that's.... kinda sad :(

Τhis gave me the impression that history is written without us realizing! Her Vegas residency became larger-than-life, too many shows, achievements and a huge impact! I had this in mind as a distinct point/milestone of her career as a performer, but this turns out to be more. If she keeps up like this her tours around the world will seem like the exception. Edited by LukeD
  • Like 2
Posted

Aw Javi, so funny! When are we celebrating your 1,000 posts of repetitive complaints about Vegas? :D

Soon! I have the ballons and confetti on standby. :P
  • Like 3
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted (edited)

Celine spots a fan recording....the convo is so funny

https://www.instagra.../p/BLVIVMZglt4/

 

This is too funny! She started having trouble with the stool on Friday night (the 7th) but this was hilarious! :sofunny:

 

I'm glad that this little run is through and maybe and can get some rest for her.

Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 5
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...